Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison (27538 Views)

Relocate To Buhari’s Home State Katsina, Nwoko Tells Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka / Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati / Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by 2tek: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2015
No real man of God dabbles directly into the murky waters of politics. It will consume the anointing. If Jonathan was a catholic, do u think Rev Mbaka would make this vexatious nd inciting coments? This brings to the fore the cold war and hatred between catholics nd anglicans in igbo land. Rev Mbaka vowed dat if Chimaroke(anglican) won 2nd term in Enugu, he would remove his garment. Chimaroke won convincingly. Thank God the catholic church has distanced themselves from Mbaka on dis issue.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by JoeCutie(m): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2015
What is Ohaneze? undecided
Who is Ohaneze? undecided

Seriously, these people dey vex me. They are really pushing me to consider switching countries.

Why would Fr. Mbaka steer clear politics? Is he not a normal Nigerian like all of us? Is he not going to vote come the election day? Tell me why he should stay away from politics & face his ministry; because he said the obvious truth which no one else was ready to say? Fucckeet!

I hate Nigerians (the money worshippers) with passion. When given small money or when money is at sight like this, they can deny Heaven, deny God & his existence. They can even kill just to get hold of the money.

Fr. Mbaka said what we already knew, not as if it came as a surprise. I'm not saying GEJ should not be reelected, after all, the devil I know is better than the angel I don't know; all I'm saying is they should steer clear Fr. Mbaka, before he opens his mouth on them. If that man speaks, God listens. They better be careful.

I'm tired of these my Igbo brothers messing around these days. The other day it was one idle man speaking for the church against Fr. Mbaka, now it's this yeye somebori speaking for 'Ohaneze Ndigbo' against Fr. Mbaka. This Ohaneze sef no get level again. undecided

They had better watch it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by hotwax: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2015
[b]Remember Nigerians...

Let nobody use religion to deceive you. CHristian or Muslim, we are all Nigerians. If Nigeria face hardship, it will affect both Christians and muslims.

They told us in churches 4 years ago to vote Jonathan because he is a christian, he had no shoe, he is youthful. Has he done anything to improve the life of Christians (Major voters) talk-less of the general masses?
Even a war Turn Uganda has 24 ours electricity. And we are giant of Africa. WHy is electricity becoming impossible or rocket science in Nigeria? My brethren, it is corruption jare.

Corruption gives birth to:
i. Insecurity (Boko-Haram)
ii. Bad economy (when people are looting our treasury)
iii. Injustice (Judicial scam as can be seen in Alamesiya, James Ibori, Al-Mustapha and others freed from prison)
iv. Global Image (No country takes us serious again. They see us criminals)

I dont trust both Buhari and Jonathan, but we have to face 2 evils now and decide which one can be managed.

We have seen what GEJ is capable of for 6 years. He has successfully put Nigerian in a sink hole.

I am not supporting any of the 2 candidates. But we have to weigh our options.

1. Do we want to continue like this?
2. Do we think we deserve better ?

These are the 2 choices facing us?

But I think we deserve electricity![/b]

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by aariwa(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2015
musb92yahooco:
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by maestroferddi: 8:04am On Jan 09, 2015
berem:
Mbaka endorsed Buhari,you people are lamenting,MEND endorsed Buhari,you people are still lamenting! Buhari and APC has not even issued any statement to confirm the endorsement even though it is true,you people want to kill yourselves over the matter.

Haba!!
Na wa o!

You still dey mention MEND endorsement that TVC carried in a major news bulletin.

APC and her noisy supporters were jubilating over a major endorsement but trust PDP the masters of court intrigue!

The moment Jonathan made the connection between MEND and Henry Okah, a convicted terrorists, APC lost the plot. They had the rug pulled under their feet.

Now they are saddled with a moral and integrity burden.

Politics similar to the game of chess since the time of Pericles (300 BC)...
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by chimera(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2015
I hate it when people ask religious leaders to butt out of political issues affecting the nation....Martin Luther King was also a religious leader too and see how much his activism achieved for the black community.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by enkay11: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2015
BlackHuman:
So he shouldn't comment on political issues because he's a religious leader?- where's dat written in the Bible Or The Constitution?....well, incase u've forgotten- he's also a Nigerian citizen and has as much right as anyone to endorse whoever he wants.
I don't know of other pastors but according to the canon law of the catholic church,it forbids a priest to dabble into politics. I can bet u,he will shut his mouth from now on cos he has been called to order.
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Edusouls(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2015
shut up ndi igbo you tribe of people dont like to hear the truth,the mbaka you people you people loved so much is now being critized just because he said the truth,is jonathan doing well? Is the country good as it is sinking, with killings everywhere, massive embezzlement of funds,corruption the norm of the day, jobless youths everywhere, most goverment schemes have collapsed,pension fraud have escalated, foreign reserve depleted,trillions of fuel subsidy savings gone with stories, massive lawlessness in the society, corrupt officials rewarded..any church or priest that turns a blind eye to these calamity that befell the people is not a man of God, many are called but few are chosen...
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.

40 DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS!
PLEASE CONSIDER THESE FACTORS BEFORE VOTING
(Pls Share)
1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy.. Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents until a small girl forced him. Chibok is a largely Christian community!
25. Foreign reserve depleted unwisely.
26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo. Now Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not Corruption! (That from a PhD holding Christian!)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa to commiserate wt d people but plans to go there to campaign!
PLEASE VOTE WISELY!
KEEP YOUR PVC SAFE!
DONT VOTE SENTIMENTALLY
AS WE LAY OUR BEDS SO WE LAY ON IT!
NIGERIANS, BE WISE... This is not about religion! GEJ has in fact been a disgrace to Christians.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2015
Men of God are not supposed to use their influence to campaign in the alter of God. Mbaka is just an aggrieved guy,by the time President GEJ is announced as the winner of the elections Mbaka will come in terms with him.
GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by OLADD: 8:10am On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:
"Mbaka as a man of God should have stayed out of politics and concentrated on winning souls for God. He does not understand the issues he dabbled into and he appears to be under the prodding of fifth columnists. His followers expected him to give them spiritual food but he is now giving them a spiritual poison,”

Many god of men are parading the street as election is here grin

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by sammhi(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2015
wahabian:
Those who are against Buhari never come up with a tangible reason except religion,tribalism etc.These kind of people you should be wary of them;they don't care about progress,unity and prosperity of Nigeria.Except for their myopic and selfish motives.

Nigeria will never move forward with people like this.

my brother, the truth is that is how the country called Nigeria operate..tribalism, religion, ethinicity etc.... ask yourself ..why does the north say it is our time to rule? why is it that a Yoruba man cannot be governor of kano or kaduna or Enugu ? why is the FCT minister always an hausa man?
why is there a quota system..? why do we have 36 minister one form each state?
you cant close your eyes to these things for now....that is simple truth...can an huasaman be governor in plateau or benue state? or can a plateau man be governor in katsina? no no ...we are not one country...people use the term Nigeria just to loot oil money ..period but deep there , he sees himself as Yoruba or hausa or Igbo etc...and is getting worse..its been like that since 1960 or before then..go and read the history of Nigerian civil war...it is still there deep down

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by OLADD: 8:11am On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:
"Mbaka as a man of God should have stayed out of politics and concentrated on winning souls for God. He does not understand the issues he dabbled into and he appears to be under the prodding of fifth columnists. His followers expected him to give them spiritual food but he is now giving them a spiritual poison,”

Many god of men are parading the street as election is here grin

Mbaka is just a business tycoon using the church to feather his nest. No real man of God speaks from both sides of the mouth. If he could publicly endorse a dragon whose aura radiates death and violence, Mbaka will soon endorse Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by rhymz(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2015
musiwa97:
embarassed

The issue is Jonathan should not campaign in Western Nigeria because it is illegal. and I believe respecting international law is important to save the people.

If you look at the argument, that lagos colony is part of Nigeria. THAT is not correct.

Lagos colony was return to western nigeria in 1937, and this building was built..
lol..... becomrich, come na 2015 we dey so o, when are you going to stop this your off-point way of arguing, you always have sth very strange and alien to the discussion to contribute and confound everyone.. Hahahahh Hahaha Hahaha... In fact, #becomrichplsgetsense#. . Lol
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by DesChyko: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2015
kristisking:
Religion the bane of enemity!

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by joseph1832(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2015
rhymz:
lol..... becomrich, come na 2015 we dey so o, when are you going to stop this your off-point way of arguing, you always have sth very strange and alien to the discussion to contribute and confound everyone.. Hahahahh Hahaha Hahaha... In fact, #becomrichplsgetsense#. . Lol
Imagine the guy dey talk of colony Nothing wey person no dey see for this Nairaland.
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by nigerianvenom(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2015
ishiamu:
CC : phockphockman, firefire, berem, barcanista, omenka, koboko, nigerianvenom, englishmart, nairalandop, LRNZH

Are you guys still wondering who ohaneze will support? Wake up its transformation time

Gej till 2019

i hate to say this,but is fr mbaka really a called man of God?
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by CHPR: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2015
Remember "HAGAR" the mother of the muslins who enslaved the children of God for 400 yrs. so do you think that a muslin will grant you peace and freedom since there believe is to kill and punish non member of muslin. Imagine people that believe that when they kill they would be rewarded in heaven. Christians, dare to be wise
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by iGeneral: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2015
Honestly I think that's what our oriental brothers need to wake them up from slumber. The oriental folks will lose out big time if Retardeen loses in 2015. The guy by simply amplifying the name Ebele and annexing Azikwe captured them and they 100 percent supported him not knowing the smart fisherman from Otuoke has usurped their turn to produce the president. The orientals have alienated the Arewa brothers by their support for the clueless one. If cluelessness personified loses in 2015, and General Muhammad Akinwale Tekena Buhari wins, after his 8 yrs when power will return to south, the oduduwa brothers will be in pole position with a Vice president Osinbajo. Having alienated the Arewa brothers, the orientals can only once again partner with the fishermen, an alliance too weak to produce a councillor. The only oriental politicians with foresight are Rochas and Ngige. If cluelessness wins in 2015, he will quit in 2019, Arewa will take it from there and do 8 yrs till 2027, the earliest the orientals can dream. If Gen Muhammad Akinwale Buhari wins, he will do 8 yrs and quit in 2023, the earliest the orientals can dream again. If I was oriental, I will choose 2023 over 2027. But since the orientals count everything in naira and kobo, they will prefer N2,027 to N2,023.
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by cliffm43: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Mbaka will soon expire and all his is doing will be exposed soon..............................ELELE those days have closed.........GEJ till 2019.........

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by 1stola: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

As a Christian, I DON'T VOTE BASE UPON ETHNICITY NOR RELIGION.
JONÀDAFT AND PDPígs are using this nonsense to deceive us!
Sai change.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by chibyke959: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2015
englishmart:
I can't really say he preaches spiritual poison o.
But it's high time he stopped his in indulgence in politics

Politics isn't a sexy game actually
It's high time u said it o.
I don't understand what kind of Man of God he is even..if he is even one..
Always bragging..That's not the way God does His things.Christians should believe in the Power of God through prayers..Let's pray for our Country..
God doesn't believe in earthly politics..
Prayer is the only solution..
If we're going to be better,it is by God's doing..
Vote GEJ
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by chupcake(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2015
achinaboy:
am not a politician,but anyone who is against jonathan,is just an as..s...h,o.l.e, they don"t want peace and will never see peace,,why because the little change that came through janathan these past years,,if all our past Big heads of states and president,did half of what jonathan is doing now,ladies and gentle men,Naija should havebeen among the best counteries to live,,mudavuka buhari is coming back to do what? that is my question,,to repeat war againt indicipline? ofwhich that is not what we need,if every part of our country is the way they are suppose to be,automatically,people go maintain for sure,,just making my point from outside naija,,jah bless ,let Jonathan finish his good works

The fact that you are pro jonathan after spending 6yrs under his rule shows you are as clueless and retarded as he is. If any of your families or friends were among those slained in the north daily, you won't come on here and talk gibberish. He can't strenghten the army to fight boko haram, yet he sanctioned the purchase or warship for an ex militant so they can guard the part of the country and makes money for him and his cabinet to loot. He talked at lenght yesterday buh didn't mention the 200+ girls that was kidnapped, those are our sisters, our kids.
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Aromas: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

So u still remain in this charcoal of darkness since all this days. Na wa o. illiterate

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by orlaryhincah(m): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2015
Eniqurl:
OK.
Hey U
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Richy4(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2015
I did not see any thing wrong with what he (Mbaka) said. In the old testament, apart from David's and Solomon's reign or maybe few other God kings, the prophets of God were all Against the evil ruler-ship in the land and they were speaking out. Not this days were money has beclouded the judgement of some men of God.

And as for people telling him to concentrate on the pulpit, they should read more of the Bible. because if he did not mention the evil happening in the land and letting the new generation to follow the right way, he has not completed his calling.
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Firefire(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2015
nigerianvenom:

i hate to say this,but is fr mbaka really a called man of God?

Let He who call to task be the ultimate judge at end of time.

Count down to 'White throne Judgement'...
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Larow(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2015
We igbos can suffer ehen! Depite d neglect by dis people, warnings 4rm men of God, our vote still goes to d same people! Anyway, we are born to struggle. Vote our man GEJ and let's keep enduring d suffering! GEJ till 2019
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by MORNDEW(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

so this nonsense is allowed in this forum? Som1 with a psychiatric problem posted this nd it was not removed nd the fo.o.l banned. I pity this forum one day it might answer for all this.
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Zeusd3(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
The Mbaka of a man is business man.
Always go where his bread is buttered.
Despite his rants against Former governor Chimaroke Nnamani, he couldn't stop him from completing his second term as governor and Senate election victory.

Mbaka is an embarassment.

my bro ask wer chimaroke dey nw .... fear a man of God ooo talkless abt God's choosen make him no swaer 4 ur generation
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by stigman(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Okay... There is nothing they (Ohanaeze) can do about it. Mbaka commands more followership than Ohanaeze

My brother, that's not true, u follow them without even knowing it
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Firefire(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2015
OLADD:

Mbaka is just a business tycoon using the church to feather his nest. No real man of God speaks from both sides of the mouth. If he could publicly endorse a dragon whose aura radiates death and violence, Mbaka will soon endorse Lucifer.

I pray that God restore the Servants of God world wide who have gone outside their calling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters / PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo / Buhari Congratulates Samia Suluhu Hassan, New Tanzanian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.