Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison (27536 Views)

Relocate To Buhari’s Home State Katsina, Nwoko Tells Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka / Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati / Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by scantee(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Okay... There is nothing they (Ohanaeze) can do about it. Mbaka commands more followership than Ohanaeze
Guy give up and stop gambling into what u have no crew about, maybe u need igbo -english dictionary to understand the word OHANAEZE NDIGBO. Mind u Rev Mbaka is my village man, his Dad is an outcast, he cant even comand respect in the village talk more of telling the igbos what to do, i'm from a catholic family & none of his followers is taken his recent outburst against GEJ serious. I'm currently in 042 with my men for the rally, i will be back to lag this evening for my birthday party so be getting ready. GEJ till 2019 +

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Goddex: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
[size=20pt]Mbaka is on his own[/size]
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by 2scorehigh(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
PaulJohn1:
Mixing religion with politics is not good. But what baffles is how the catholic bishops who have dissociated themselves from the Enugu Reverend, since the footage of him castigating Mr. Jonathan went viral, see nothing bad or worth correction when he(Enugu Reverend) hosted Mrs Patience and endorsed her husband(president). Perhaps, his action then wasn't political, but became one the momemt it involves Buhari, or better still a Muslim politician.
I won't judge because I ain't God. But humanly speaking, it's a pure display of hypocrisy and double standard.

Don't mind them! Probably, Mbaka is trying to block where their source of livelihood is coming from so they are feeling threatened all of a sudden!

I laugh when I hear them say Mbaka should not dabble into politics and concentrate only in meeting with the spiritual needs of his followers and I'm like spiritual needs indeed!

People talking as if they don't know or have completely forgotten that man is a political animal in toto. Wasn't it in that same Bible that Elijah was sent by God to warn Ahab and his wicked Jezebel of the consequences of their evil deeds?

Nnaa na wa o!
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by JerryJude(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.
bro na tru talk
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
scantee:
Guy give up and stop gambling into what u have no crew abnut, maybe u need igbo -english dictionary to understand the word OHANAEZE NDIGBO. Mind u Rev Mbaka is my village man, his Dad is an outcast, he cant even comand respect in the village talk more of telling the igbos what to do, i'm from a catholic family & none of his followers is taken his recent outburst against GEJ serious. I'm currently in 042 with my men for the rally, i will be back to lag this evening for my birthday party so be getting ready.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by princeonx: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
In as much as igbos respect and revere their spiritual leaders, on this matter, Mbaka is on his own.
Igbo ama eze
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by opribo(m): 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Now I believe fake pastors and bribe collecting pastors have infilterated the catholic church i used to think their oath of celibacy kept them away from the ordinary men like us but now Mbaka has made me see things clearly. It can only be an Ibo priest. If a yoruba priest or northern priest has said this things I would have thought well what is there but with this man well i am not surprised.
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by angelsing(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

All this tactics employ by u GEJ fan is outdated...You guys are tired of using ethnic lines u decided to go back to religion...its crystal clear this administration has divided this nation beyond recognition....we don't care about the tribe or religion who rules this country all we want is good governance which we can't find in this administration hence we will vote them out...My vote my choice!
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by angelsing(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
achinaboy:
am not a politician,but anyone who is against jonathan,is just an as..s...h,o.l.e, they don"t want peace and will never see peace,,why because the little change that came through janathan these past years,,if all our past Big heads of states and president,did half of what jonathan is doing now,ladies and gentle men,Naija should havebeen among the best counteries to live,,mudavuka buhari is coming back to do what? that is my question,,to repeat war againt indicipline? ofwhich that is not what we need,if every part of our country is the way they are suppose to be,automatically,people go maintain for sure,,just making my point from outside naija,,jah bless ,let Jonathan finish his good works
the blood of all those who died while our president dance Skelewu will answer....The sweat of all citizen whose money was stolen by alameisagha will answer...my brother don't mind me, u are free to support who u want but u will not be casting ur vote since u are not in the country.....Minus one for GEJ
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Emperoradrian(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Everyone who hav been dissin fr mbaka on social medias...d bible said touch nt my annointed and do my prophet no harm.....d muslims who dnt read d bible myt say anytin abt a priest and God will judge dem according to dia belief,bt 4 u christians criticizin a priest hmmmm! B careful ooo......nw,fr mbaka is fytin 4 d ryts of d poor nigerian masses who dnt av a say,jst lik in d bible wen John d baptist was speakin against d ill doings of philiph and herodias,later he was beheaded,nw he's a saint in heaven....also elijah durin d tym of king ahab and d wicked queen jezeebel,wen d conspired and killed naboth,so dey can tak over his property,and oda ill doings against humanity,elijah spoke against dem,wen dey wanted to murder him he escaped,and was later taken up to heaven alive in a chariot.....nw wat is d difference btwn dis illustrations and dat of nigeria,our leaders and fr mbaka Mayb most of u nairalanders u stay in d east and west of nigeria whr dia is less trouble...go to d north,ppl die lik fowls,wat is d govt doin to stop dat,if durin johnathan's tym he cant stp bokoharam,den he's nt worthy to b called our father....i stay in jos,bt nw i sch in awka,do u knw d kind of death i've witnessed owin to bokoharam attacks? I lost a relative to terminus bomb blast in jos main market last yr...hw do u tink im gonna feel Den tink abt dos dat are nw orphans and hopeless due to d bokoharam member..hw do u tink dey feel Nigerians r dying d rate of unemployment is high....because ppl hav no moni,any small 10k u giv to a beggar he or she will agree to carry a bomb and die,can any millioniare agree to carry a bomb and die Our leaders r d grand parents of bokoharam,dey r d cause....dia was a tym a pionner member of d boko sect was captured,and held under police custody,d next tin we heard is dat he has escaped....hw can a man witout any weapon escape frm well armed police custody? My anger is dat we d poor nigerian's dat r criticizin dis priest r d ones sufferin d unemployment,bomb etc...d kids of dis our leader r either in USA,UK,SPAIN etc.....go to d south south and u see wat ppl r sufferin dia,every yr d govt say dey spend billions of dollarsin controllin oil spillage...crude oil is sooo hard dat anywhr it touches u cnt cultivate on d land again,if it spill on water,it'll kill any life on water....no compensation 4 d individuals whose property r wasted jst to drill d oil....so many short comings....all dis our leader should learn....wen abacha was givin nigeria trouble fr mbaka talked and talked,until he prophesied d day abacha wil die,and it happened jst as he said...even durin d tym of chimaroke nnamani and odas.....fr mbaka did nt campaign 4 buhari....he only said if his father will b d leader and his siblings wud b dyin,it'll beta dat a stranger becoms d leader and his siblings will live....i rest my case.....May God see us all thru,and pls neva neglect d words of a prophet.....TNK U
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by ogmask: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Am sorry to tell u that u sound like an earthworm.

Odigie Oyegun is a christian from Edo state. Hope u know who this man is? Stop peddling falsehood bro. You sound like the devil but pretend to be a saint.

Deal with Odigie Oyegun and i will come up with more names.

Haba what lies.... God!! U are bad.
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by ishiamu(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
lestat:

Hungry liar who doesn't speak for the Ohaneze.. this man is seeking attention from that clueless drunkard in hope that they would send some money his way....
GEJ will NEVER WIN, BUHARI IS THE CLEAR CHOICE OF THE PEOPLE!!!

Hungry money seekers should stop seeking cheap popularity by making the useless drunkard Jonathan that he has hope!!!

GOODLUCK JOHNATHAN GO HOME TO OTUEKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another yabaleft dude on the loose...wake up its transformation time
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by ogmask: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
angelsing:
All this tactics employ by u GEJ fan is outdated...You guys are tired of using ethnic lines u decided to go back to religion...its crystal clear this administration has divided this nation beyond recognition....we don't care about the tribe or religion who rules this country all we want is good governance which we can't find in this administration hence we will vote them out...My vote my choice!

Its so painful that they have succeeded in dividing Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines. Never in our history have we been this divided. God forbid.
This is like throwing a grenade at a mosquito not minding other things that will be damaged. Very crude and grudgy way of selling the president as a comodity..

They have only succeeded in plunging janathans popularity. The president has done a few things here and there that they would have held on to as his strong point and not to demarket the opposition thru its members faith. Too bad.
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Ephemmm: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
PaulJohn1:
Mixing religion with politics is not good. But what baffles is how the catholic bishops who have dissociated themselves from the Enugu Reverend, since the footage of him castigating Mr. Jonathan went viral, see nothing bad or worth correction when he(Enugu Reverend) hosted Mrs Patience and endorsed her husband(president). Perhaps, his action then wasn't political, but became one the momemt it involves Buhari, or better still a Muslim politician.
I won't judge because I ain't God. But humanly speaking, it's a pure display of hypocrisy and double standard.

Truth is bitter: heyaaaa....
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by angelsing(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
ogmask:

Its so painful that they have succeeded in dividing Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines. Never in our history have we been this divided. God forbid.
This is like throwing a grenade at a mosquito not minding other things that will be damaged. Very crude and grudgy way of selling the president as a comodity..

They have only succeeded in plunging janathans popularity. The president has done a few things here and there that they would have held on to as his strong point and not to demarket the opposition thru its members faith. Too bad.
My brother its just so painful to witness all this, now its now churches against churches...If he is the messiah like all his fan has made him to be why cause so much division among us instead of unity...Instead campaigning base on their achievement they go all out to insult and castigate everyone who does not support them..Funny enough a lot of people who believed in him then are now against him isn't this an evidence that he has done lots of things wrong
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Truckpusher(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
You go fear grammar na. grin
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by SLEEKLIFE: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
ALL WHAT I SEE IS SENTIMENT . IF MEN OF GOD STOP SPEAKING THE TRUTH , WHO WILL....MBAKA SAID THE WHOLE TRUTH..WHAT PEOPLE LACK IS UNDERSTANDING TO UNDERSTAND HIS SPEACH...IF GOODLUCK CANNOT DELIVER LETS TRY ANOTHER.....?I AM A CHRISTIAN BUT I THINK WHAT WE NEED NOW IS CHANGE .LETS TRY SOMEBODY ELSE THAT IS NOT JONATHAN...I CANT BECAUSE OF RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT VOTE FOR SOMEBODY THAT WILL KEEP US AT A PLACE FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS. LETS TRY BUHARI AND IF HE FAILS WE WILL VOTE HIM OUT BY 2019...ALL WHAT WE NEED IS THE BETTERMENT OF THE CITIZNS OF THIS COUNTRY...FOR ME JONATHAN HAS DONE NOTHING SIGNIFICANT IN THIS PAST 6YEAR AND HE NEED TO LEAVE SO THAT WE WILL TRY ANOTHER

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Zeusd3(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
stigman:

That he is calm doesn't mean its mbaka, if you know Enugu politics very well u wouldn't say this,

he is damn sick...s earch n find
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by orlaryhincah(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
Eniqurl:
Nur bad.
Good to hear, i sent u a mail pls check and reply me.
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by rhymz(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up ndi igbo you tribe of people dont like to hear the truth,the mbaka you people you people loved so much is now being critized just because he said the truth,is jonathan doing well? Is the country good as it is sinking, with killings everywhere, massive embezzlement of funds,corruption the norm of the day, jobless youths everywhere, most goverment schemes have collapsed,pension fraud have escalated, foreign reserve depleted,trillions of fuel subsidy savings gone with stories, massive lawlessness in the society, corrupt officials rewarded..any church or priest that turns a blind eye to these calamity that befell the people is not a man of God, many are called but few are chosen...
lol... The thing Don pain this ediota pass even Buhari himself, he can't stand the fact that ndi igbo are so independent in thoughts and expressions, we are probably Wiser now because we have been the recipients of this ugliness called Nigeria. We don't know how to pretend any more or bury our head in the sand like most of you in the southwest are doing.

Don't develop high pressure over how people from other regions choose to sanction an overbearing leader that has become known for confusing vitriolic statements for spiritual insight. Mbaka is a nonentity as long as the igbo political consciousness is concerned, we know where his influence starts and end in our political calculations, he can't tell an average igbo person whom to vote or the history of Nigeria to the present, that's the fact.

Secondly, igbos have passed the era of playing the kind of politics that people still do in the north and south west where the political oligarchs override the will of the ordinary majority and in their own so-called brilliance, single-handedly choose who to government a state or represent constituencies in a state. That crappy way of playing politics will not work in the east, even Ojukwu can't pull such a selfish stunt like Tinubu and his gangs are doing in the SW. Neither is it up to any SWesterner to tell igbos how to read Nigeria's politics as you are trying to do ignorantly.
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by hermesprogidy(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
And who the hell is Ohaneze ndi-igbo? undecided undecided undecided May be they are the chief janja smokers in the east grin grin grin grin
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by rhymz(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Everyone who hav been dissin fr mbaka on social medias...d bible said touch nt my annointed and do my prophet no harm.....d muslims who dnt read d bible myt say anytin abt a priest and God will judge dem according to dia belief,bt 4 u christians criticizin a priest hmmmm! B careful ooo......nw,fr mbaka is fytin 4 d ryts of d poor nigerian masses who dnt av a say,jst lik in d bible wen John d baptist was speakin against d ill doings of philiph and herodias,later he was beheaded,nw he's a saint in heaven....also elijah durin d tym of king ahab and d wicked queen jezeebel,wen d conspired and killed naboth,so dey can tak over his property,and oda ill doings against humanity,elijah spoke against dem,wen dey wanted to murder him he escaped,and was later taken up to heaven alive in a chariot.....nw wat is d difference btwn dis illustrations and dat of nigeria,our leaders and fr mbaka Mayb most of u nairalanders u stay in d east and west of nigeria whr dia is less trouble...go to d north,ppl die lik fowls,wat is d govt doin to stop dat,if durin johnathan's tym he cant stp bokoharam,den he's nt worthy to b called our father....i stay in jos,bt nw i sch in awka,do u knw d kind of death i've witnessed owin to bokoharam attacks? I lost a relative to terminus bomb blast in jos main market last yr...hw do u tink im gonna feel Den tink abt dos dat are nw orphans and hopeless due to d bokoharam member..hw do u tink dey feel Nigerians r dying d rate of unemployment is high....because ppl hav no moni,any small 10k u giv to a beggar he or she will agree to carry a bomb and die,can any millioniare agree to carry a bomb and die Our leaders r d grand parents of bokoharam,dey r d cause....dia was a tym a pionner member of d boko sect was captured,and held under police custody,d next tin we heard is dat he has escaped....hw can a man witout any weapon escape frm well armed police custody? My anger is dat we d poor nigerian's dat r criticizin dis priest r d ones sufferin d unemployment,bomb etc...d kids of dis our leader r either in USA,UK,SPAIN etc.....go to d south south and u see wat ppl r sufferin dia,every yr d govt say dey spend billions of dollarsin controllin oil spillage...crude oil is sooo hard dat anywhr it touches u cnt cultivate on d land again,if it spill on water,it'll kill any life on water....no compensation 4 d individuals whose property r wasted jst to drill d oil....so many short comings....all dis our leader should learn....wen abacha was givin nigeria trouble fr mbaka talked and talked,until he prophesied d day abacha wil die,and it happened jst as he said...even durin d tym of chimaroke nnamani and odas.....fr mbaka did nt campaign 4 buhari....he only said if his father will b d leader and his siblings wud b dyin,it'll beta dat a stranger becoms d leader and his siblings will live....i rest my case.....May God see us all thru,and pls neva neglect d words of a prophet.....TNK U
you and your spiritual area father can kiss my black a$$.
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by missuniverse(f): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
in d midst of all these, I have just one question. "can a 70 years old grandfather provide new ideas"?

all things being equal, Nigerians need to be reminded that we dont run a 2 party system of govt.
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

we have to becarefull ooooooo islamizing nigeria will be a dangerous thing for us all, the devil we know is better than the angel unknown oooooooo
MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD IN NIGERIA LOOMING BE GUIDED
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Eniqurl(f): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
orlaryhincah:

Good to hear, i sent u a mail pls check and reply me.
Pls kindly re-.send.
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by jimmayoy: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
ishiamu:

Will mbaka ban his followers for voting gej? Or will he follow them to polling boot? You think they don't know who to vote before the so called frustrated outburst? Dud wise up and wake up its transformation time, change comes 2019 when he will handover to Sambo that's the only change we know

Haa boy can u hear urself speak?think again.
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by orlaryhincah(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Eniqurl:
Pls kindly re-.send.
Done
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Chigold101(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Okay... There is nothing they (Ohanaeze) can do about it. Mbaka commands more followership than Ohanaeze

I wonder how u come to this ur conclusion. Mbaka with his all his followership said Chimaraoke wont complete two term in office,but he completed it.

Mbaka again started to fight against Chime & also said Chime wont be re-elected, Chime was re-elected & he will complete his 8years in May...

Mbaka has large followers of men & women with spiritual problems, they only come to him cos of that not for political direction...

Dont forget what i just wrote...

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Chigold101:

I wonder how u come to this ur conclusion. Mbaka with his all his followership said Chimaraoke wont complete two term in office,but he completed it.

Mbaka again started to fight against Chime & also said Chime wont be re-elected, Chime was re-elected & he will complete his 8years in May...

Mbaka has large followers of men & women with spiritual problems, they only come to him cos of that not for political direction...

Dont forget what i just wrote...
But Jonathan will lose Enugu State
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by Chigold101(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
But Jonathan will lose Enugu State
not in 2015... He wont lose any state in south east... Trust me

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by achinaboy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
angelsing:
the blood of all those who died while our president dance Skelewu will answer....The sweat of all citizen whose money was stolen by alameisagha will answer...my brother don't mind me, u are free to support who u want but u will not be casting ur vote since u are not in the country.....Minus one for GEJ
am not supporting anybody,am a nigerian,i grew up in Nigeria,did biz in naija,still doing,,my comment is based on reality thasall
Re: Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison by achinaboy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ijaya123:

Good one. Please say amen to this prayer, May God run the affairs of your life like GEJ is running Nigeria.
amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / How States Stand In Minimum Wage Talks / PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.