Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most (23872 Views)

The High Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Beamborla(f): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Ayo081:
foreign witch
Local witch dey?
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by cluksy(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Elparaiso:

I swear we need to ban yam.....
That thing no be food....

Unless its pounded...
That's when I can enjoy myself....
My best food is pounded yam.....
My worst cooked yam....

I also do not like amala,wheat and semi.....
Any woman that cooks the above for me is leaving my house that very moment.....

Even if na my sister.....

And I can't marry a woman who can't pound!@

Anything Yam, cooked, boiled, fried, roasted, pounded etc I love them.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Ayo081(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:

Local witch dey?
c dis one dey pretend.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by JayJustus(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2015
let the lies start flowing...
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2015
I hate bread with passion, I can faint at the smell of it. It makes me want to throw up my intestine.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2015
Herzumpther:
I hate bread with passion, I can faint at the smell of it. It makes me want to throw up my intestine.
I will buy a big loaf for you on sunday.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Enifloxy(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2015
waleadex:
I just don't like yam for anything...
i concur, stress eating it
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Iamfrank(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2015
ameryzzy:
I detest boiled fish or canned fish like geisha, it makes me throw up

Hope u nor b mammy water?
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Veralaw:

Don't even try it, I will throw up just perceiving the smell lol. No useless chicken and salad on Sunday please. grin
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Igbentosan(f): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Fried rice and salad
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Veralaw:

So you want to give Herzumpther the bread you promised me? angry.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by peteruuu(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
ameryzzy:
SECONDED !!!

As in ehn...i no just like dat thing at allllll

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
Scrypt:

So you want to give Herzumpther the bread you promised me? angry.
Lol. Don't worry you will sure get your bread. grin
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
I detest yam, and bread.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Kk4(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
All draw soup..
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pepper!!!!! angry

Being from the Caribbean does not prepare you for Nigerians levels of pepper saturation in food, even though we do cook with scotch bonnets often.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by tenry(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
ameryzzy:
I hate fish too. When I was in school, I used to eat without meat if I dont have enough money to buy meat. When I got married, my wife helped in a way cos I started eating fried fish occasionally.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by tenry(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Iamfrank:

Hope u nor b mammy water?
I'm a man and I hate fish too. I can manage to eat it fried. Boiled fish is a No No for me

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Elparaiso(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
cluksy:

Anything Yam, cooked, boiled, fried, roasted, pounded etc I love them.
Bros.....
You strong
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Beamborla(f): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ayo081:
c dis one dey pretend.

I can't pretend for our first in command
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by soldierdollar(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
- Milk: I can't for the life of me down a glass of milk.
- Egg yolk: only whites.
- Sweet Potatoes.
- Mayonnaise.
- Anchovies *shivers*
- Mushrooms.
- 'Live' fruit in pastries/desserts.
- CocaCola/Pepsi: ...is what I imagine battery acid tastes like.
- Coffee: There's only one blend I may crave, and it's hard to come by. TEA all the way.

I love milk but I no see d one to down . unless u can gimme urs wink
I eat anything called egg except the shell
Sweet potatoes - too sweet for me
Mayonnaise - sounds like Greek
Anchovies - are u raised in naija ?
Mushrooms - tastes like paper
Live fruit pastries / Na who no get teeth de grind groundnut for blender
Cocacola/Pepsi - I drink them when I feel like belching with watery eyes
Coffee - Food for the fat

My delicacies

Akpu
Pounded yam with ofe egusi
Achicha
Yam beans
Beans
Rice with ofe akwu

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by mzhelena(f): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hate sardines, also semo nd wheat

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by joseph1832(m): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
How can a sane man reject food? If am not allergic to it, then I eat it. I've even all sort of assorted bush meat, including cat, alligator/crocodile, porcupine, dog etc. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Ayo081(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:

I can't pretend for our first in command
grin
funi monstar
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Don't worry you will sure get your bread. grin

She must not give you my bread. angry
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Beamborla(f): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ayo081:
grin
funi monstar
Yes, boss cheesy Anything for you cos I'm expecting my promotion
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by zubby29(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
anything swallow especially eba
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hate honey.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by ArtanK(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

No. I've had the chance, but it looks so much like the usual stuff ya know lol. You like it?

I still don't understand why it was taken.

It's thicker and tastes a little salty but it is still better than the rest. I love it.

Geeljire justice, it's just gone forever now. tongue
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Scrypt:

She must not give you my bread. angry
I don't eat bread.lol
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Ayo081(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beamborla:

Yes, boss cheesy Anything for you cos I'm expecting my promotion
cheesy hmmn just a fan butt. den ull b rank 5.
Re: Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most by Beamborla(f): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ayo081:
cheesy hmmn just a fan butt. den ull b rank 5.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Nigerians/africans Have Food Allergies? / How To Prepare Non-Sticky Garri Or Eba (Pictures, Video) / 90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.