Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? (25201 Views)

When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot) / What Your Wife 'really' Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by valkaka(m): 1:21am On Jan 09, 2015
It is natural for men to want a beautiful wife.but in a long run,is physical beauty really important in a marriage?

Can the married,experienced and wiser men on dis site provide advice?
How would you advice your friend who is looking for a wife?
Where would you put beauty on the list of desirable traits?on top or below,somewhere in the middle,or not all.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by braine(m): 1:30am On Jan 09, 2015
Even tho beauty is not the most important trait in a lady, it is a good advantage. Men usually like to show off their ladies. But then in the long run, it diminishes with time. It depends on how gracefully the lady ages tho. Some beautiful women use themselves anyhow when young like bleaching, tattooing etc, then they look horrible later..

Anyway, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder... cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by prettyjo(f): 1:32am On Jan 09, 2015
some people sef. #smh

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by apparentlylaw(m): 1:34am On Jan 09, 2015
Nah joor !! Take care of ur wife well ..Love her immensely and she iz a burriful woman already ....Na all doze burriful wives dey gve trouble pass cause em too dey do shakara ....nd if ur wyf iz not dat pweety ur mind wuld be @rest cause d tendency of her receiving advances from other men is minimal unlike having a fine wyf and see guyz florking around her everytym

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by prettyjo(f): 1:36am On Jan 09, 2015
Dont be surprised that same guys who claim they dont like pretty girls will be sulking and admiring one.Who are they deceiving??
Say no to ugly guys#lolzzz.
Guys if you are ugly,please marry a beautiful lady to save the face of ur future kids. same thing is applicable to girls.Thanks

i know they would quote me but i dont even care.
*sips my green tea*

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by eph12(m): 1:59am On Jan 09, 2015
For the sake of your unborn kids YES!!!

5 Likes

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by shegsrules(m): 2:08am On Jan 09, 2015
Beauty lies in eyes of d beholder and be assured that beauty doesn't sustain marriage at all. Character, attitude, respect, love and God guidance is beauty in marriage

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Tipzsy(m): 2:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Fellas on a serious note. Be it guy/girl, If you know you are ugly or should i say badlooking. Please make sure you marry some one that will help your children life. I mean someone beautiful. And forget the mentality of
''the beautiful ones like doing shakara''

please do this for the sake of your unborn children

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Beauty is very very important in marriage...number one criteria in choosing a wife is beauty and other things follow

Imagine u woke in d middle of night and u can't afford to look at the face of the woman u paid her dowry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Tipzsy(m): 2:23am On Jan 09, 2015
Ugly woman also have there own advantage. Atleast, while sleeping together. witch can't press you.

Mean no offence ladies.....lolssssss

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by richardohiemi: 5:41am On Jan 09, 2015
Tipzsy:
Ugly woman also have there own advantage. Atleast when you are with one @ night witch can't pressed you.

Mean no offends ladies.....lolssssss
You go fear #witch wey dey pressed person#Lmao. I marvel, I marvel.." Pressed" kuma where u asleep when typing?
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Hazardd(m): 5:54am On Jan 09, 2015
prettyjo:
Dont be surprised that same guys who claim they dont like pretty girls will be sulking and admiring one.Who are they deceiving??
Guys if you are ugly,please marry a beautiful lady to save the face of ur future kids. Thanks

*sips my green tea*
nice one

*put small orijin in her green tea and sips it together*

4 Likes

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Smily202(m): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2015
What's the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?

35 Likes

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Alphonsocapone(m): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2015
r
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Sunnycliff(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2015
My Dear on my own, it does!! o
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by hungryboy(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2015
prettyjo:
Guys if you are ugly,please marry a beautiful lady to save the face of ur future kids. Thanks

*sips my green tea*
i see, but na thunder go fire u when u go marry one monkey because im get money

18 Likes

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by shadelek(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2015
The fact remains that not all pretty ladies can serve the purpose of being a good house wife especially in times of tribulation. Remember the prettier a lady is, the more she will will be longing for a good living guy. Here is the hidden truth, you can't separate beauty from marriage. Your wife must look presentable, admirable anywhere at any time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by freshness2020: 6:59am On Jan 09, 2015
Yes it does but I have come to notice that most married handsome guys end up marrying a not too beautiful ladies compared to when they were younger, where ♈όϋ will see them sampling all kinds of beauty but end up marrying the least ♈όϋ expected of him!

10 Likes

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Claroo(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2015
I prefer Beautiful Brain

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2015
Yes it does grin, but it should never be the priority.
Now, no-one should tell me it's character that matters or brain.
Beauty and brains ain't mutually exclusive , a lady can actually have both and more.

Advantages;
*The future is safe, cute kids would be born.
*You would always be the envy of your friends.
*You can always show her off via your bbm display pic, desktop @work....etc
*When you're angry and she gives you that baby face...chai...your morale go weak small.
*Women wrappers would favour you. They will tell you things like...."na because of that your fine wife o"

Disadvantages;
*Men would continually hit on your wife in your presence/absence.
*Your insecurity would be high.
*Her maintenance cost might be high.
*It might enter her head, leading to pride.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by kenp20(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2015
hmmmm quiet interesting
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by PerfumeRepublik: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Sunnycliff:
My Dear on my own, it does!! o
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Wht kind of topic is this...if u like, no marry sexy woman and always be a man with long throat

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by 100Cents: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Beauty matters..

I don't stand ugliness.

But at least with some brains.

1 Like

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by eedris07(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2015
No @ all...
Dats y mst marriages dis days end up broken....
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by stinggy(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Toorrr, if u like go marry uggz, you'll have only yourself to blame
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by rabonni(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2015
There is someone for everyone, the lady u may tag not good looking someone else is calling her a queen, what matters to me is the feeling not just appearance

11 Likes

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by pekeyim: 7:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Yes of cos it does.
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by sexylogan(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmm...
Beauty is good but character is more important.
Beauty alone can never sustain a marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by Jeezyy(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2015
To me beauty is not a prerequisite but character, intelligence and the fear of God. But atleast the lady should be presentable facialy because of business meetings we'll attend and friends visiting and because I'll have to her face everyday and I hate ugly things.
*my opinion though*

8 Likes

Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by NaLaugh: 7:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Yes and no
Re: Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2015
Ipledge:
Beauty is very very important in marriage...number one criteria in choosing a wife is beauty and other things follow

Imagine u woke in d middle of night and u can't afford to look at the face of the woman u paid her dowry

Be like u never jam fine girls with ugly personalities. Beauty cannot be the number 1, but it is very important to have a beautiful woman as ur wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? / How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / Two Dwarfs Show Their Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.