Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Young Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Men (1350 Views)

Why Are Our Young Men Turning To Gigolos? / Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? / See Sexy 80 Year Old Granny Who Has Had 1000 Young Men At Her Disposal: PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Men by Boland(m): 1:31am On Jan 09, 2015
Dear young men: The old stereotypes
of what it is to be a 'man' are a load
of rubbish.

Most young men especially ones in their early twenties have this stereotype that one has to be macho, rude, rich, et cetera to be a man.
Some believe a man is measured by how fat his bank account is.
A man is a person that has the capabilities to be independent.
A person that understands that life is not all about having it all, but making the best of what you have.
A real man is not afraid to be rejected.
I can start to list the qualities of a man all day and night but that is not what I'm trying to tell.

Many young men today follow the crowd because they are afraid of being called a weakling.
It doesn't matter what people think, all that matters is being happy. Don't be too weak to stand alone.

Most young men believe money is everything, this is not true, money is not everything. Money makes everyone happy and happiness can be reached through many ways. But the fact that money is making everyone happy, decreases the desire in us to reach happiness through other means wink .

A whole lot of young folks want to be rich and famous so that ladies can flock around them.
What happens to being successful and getting the lady of your dream?

We've heard enough of complains from Young men on "The ladies love for money", this should stop, this is how the world is now. The cute lady in your neighbourhood won't date you because she doesn't see you as someone that can give her the fun and happiness "she desires", so deal with it.

All I'm trying to say is that: Young men should focus on things that matter and not ephemeral issues that will only waste their time.
Don't chase money because you want girls to flock around you when you are made, Chase success to be a better man and the girl of your dream won't have a choice wink .
And then you are on your way of being a real man....

3 Likes

Re: Young Men by Boland(m): 12:11am On Jan 10, 2015
Don't just read and leave.
Re: Young Men by CashdownNG: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Boland:
Don't just read and leave.

i didn't.

complete post IMO. it's no wonder that especially artistes when they make one hit single and are hot just relax and all.. because they believe the babe's are there so that's all. sad, but true.
Re: Young Men by Boland(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
CashdownNG:

i didn't.

complete post IMO. it's no wonder that especially artistes when they make one hit single and are hot just relax and all.. because they believe the babe's are there so that's all. sad, but true.
I think the post is completed enough..
Re: Young Men by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Op i believe you.... I need to follow u xo i get updates on ur post. But d day u contradict urself... Hmmm... Well nice piece up there
Re: Young Men by Boland(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Luedave:
Op i believe you.... I need to follow u xo i get updates on ur post. But d day u contradict urself... Hmmm... Well nice piece up there
Thanks Man..
Re: Young Men by sinizia: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Boland:

Don't chase money because you want girls to flock around you when you are made, Chase success to be a better man and the girl of your dream won't have a choice wink .
And then you are on your way of being a real man....

Any man that doesn't know this deserve to be shot!!
Re: Young Men by Boland(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
sinizia:

Any man that doesn't know deserve to be shot!!
That's harsh bro
Re: Young Men by ivyT(f): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
The post is kinda long undecided
Re: Young Men by sinizia: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Boland:
That's harsh bro

The truth is bitter and harsh.
Re: Young Men by Boland(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
sinizia:

The truth is bitter and harsh.
Lol...
Re: Young Men by Boland(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
ivyT:
The post is kinda long undecided
It isn't that long.. Read it, you will like it..
Re: Young Men by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deep! Some posts like this one, bring out the sanity in my moniker, very nice post.

K, back to trolling angry
Re: Young Men by Houseofglam7(f): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
E long na sad
Re: Young Men by Boland(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
GhostProtocol:
Deep! Some posts like this one, bring out the sanity in my moniker, very nice post.

K, back to trolling angry

Ooh, so sweet... Thanks...
Re: Young Men by Boland(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Houseofglam7:
E long na sad
It isn't that long, read it you will like it..
Re: Young Men by Pdizzle(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
well.. .
Re: Young Men by Boland(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pdizzle:
well.. .
Your contribution will be appreciated... Thanks...
Re: Young Men by Pdizzle(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Boland:
Your contribution will be appreciated... Thanks...

This generation is careless and we don't care
Re: Young Men by Boland(m): 12:05am On Mar 30, 2015
Pdizzle:

This generation is careless and we don't care
Lol... I wonder what the world would be like in 30 years..
Re: Young Men by Pdizzle(m): 12:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Boland:
Lol... I wonder what the world would be like in 30 years..

The suspense is part of what keeps me going.
Re: Young Men by Boland(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2015
Pdizzle:

The suspense is part of what keeps me going.
Sigh

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / Guys Is It True? B4 Marriage & After Marriage / Pls I Need Ur Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.