Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Let The Voting Beginings - Continuity(GEJ) Or Change(GMB). Only Members With PVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Voting Beginings - Continuity(GEJ) Or Change(GMB). Only Members With PVC (509 Views)

Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity / Pictures Of Children With PVC In The North Registered By INEC / Name Factual Reasons Why You Want Change(gmb) Or Continuity(gej) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Voting Beginings - Continuity(GEJ) Or Change(GMB). Only Members With PVC by 360degree(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lets know your mind about the 2 main presidential Candidates which are GEJ and GMB. You will be allowed to vote any of these two candidate WITHOUT ATTACHING SENTIMENTS. The following rules are expected to be observed in casting your vote:

1.) only those members with PVC should vote.
2.) Please no offensive comments
3.) No abuses of any kind is alowed on either the Candidate or members for expressing their views
4.) Only mature members are allowed to make comments

I will however remain neutral all through the voting period

Pls vote your conscience and be wise!!!!!
Re: Let The Voting Beginings - Continuity(GEJ) Or Change(GMB). Only Members With PVC by 360degree(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
To Vote

GEJ - Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Click Like

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Voting Beginings - Continuity(GEJ) Or Change(GMB). Only Members With PVC by 360degree(m): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
To Vote

GMB - General Muhammadu Buhari

Click Like

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Voting Beginings - Continuity(GEJ) Or Change(GMB). Only Members With PVC by ifex370(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
where exactly should we click?
Re: Let The Voting Beginings - Continuity(GEJ) Or Change(GMB). Only Members With PVC by quinnboy: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
ifex370:
where exactly should we click?
I guess he meant ”Like” not “Yes”
Re: Let The Voting Beginings - Continuity(GEJ) Or Change(GMB). Only Members With PVC by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
I'm going to vote for the best come feb14.
Re: Let The Voting Beginings - Continuity(GEJ) Or Change(GMB). Only Members With PVC by ifex370(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
quinnboy:
I guess he meant ”Like” not “Yes”

okay, let the liking begin

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Condemns Terrorists Attack In France. / Arise O Compatriots - Must Read / Girl Exploded In A Market In The City Of Maiduguri, In Borno State. Several Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.