Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language (71752 Views)

Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by ozoigbondu: 1:44am On Jan 10, 2015
If ikweeres says they are not igbo we should let them be cos you can not force igboness one somebody.That said the ikwerrians should kindly fvck out of our diasporian society leave our culture alone and formulate ikwerrian language restricted to them we do not need contamination in igbo land

Ikwerres can not be igbos they just stole our culture and language denied us after the civil war and are eptiome of laziness.No true igbo man is lazy or talk senselessly like this man called rotimi repsenting ikwerres in this forum angry

As for ikwerrians that are proud of their imaginary or real igbo heritages sorry we do not tolerate or accomdate a bunch of laxy fat a$$ who cannot point to single great business owed by their sons we can not contaminate the purity of igbo blood to accomdate those with identity crisises tongue

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Ojiofor: 1:44am On Jan 10, 2015
patmaine:

U 're a disgusting fellow
what do you expect from ikwere man?they are indeed disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Abagworo(m): 1:45am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
Well nope! Okrika has ports and in the olden days, people used to come to Okrika to buy used clothes and take to their respective markets to sell. So the Igbos named the used clothes with the name of the town that they buy them from -Okrika.

Wonder why used cars imported from europe are called "Tokunbo"?

But Okrika elders told G I Jones a different story of tbeir origin and they claimed to be a mix of Igbo and Ijaw. It is also evident in marriage pattern and bilingual status today.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 10, 2015
OneNaira6:

Lmfaoooooooo. You trying to damn hard!!!!! Go back with your attaché and contine getting schooled by the real Ijaws like we've witness many times on this forum. Attache ediot. Swerve left
OneNaira6:

Dude everybody on this forum know you are yoruba attaché by forcing to Ijaw so shut the f2k up. Infact, wtf concern you on this thread? Or did your yoruba blood can't help but show itself. What other group is as noisy as your people? What other groyp, beside yoruba, always butting their head in Igbo business. You Just can't hide what you are. Wannabe!!
OdenigboAroli:

Negodi ozua nwulanwu!
Thanks for your concern but the Igbo is big enough to handle their problems....Yoruba is not a match to Igbo and can never be. But it beats me why you had to lower your self to this level just to insult Igbo and create enemies for her? Its just that trait,you can never run away from you gene because its in your blood....COWARDICE!
ozoigbondu:

You no be okirika again now na izon haba guy take a stance
One thing is common here, you are all Igbos, you are all Biafrans, Ojukwu was your leader! You will always keep talking of the Yorubas (We all know why), you will always keep calling me Yoruba even when I don't seem to care whether I am called hausa or fulani. One assurance is, I will always own you all just like Boro Owned Ojukwu cheesy cheesy cheesy

Barcanista means pains to some folks
ave maria

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 1:47am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
One thing is common here, you are all Igbos, you are all Biafrans, Ojukwu was your leader! You will always keep talking of the Yorubas (We all know why), you will always keep calling me Yoruba even when I don't seem to care whether I am called hausa or fulani. One assurance is, I will always own you all just like Boro Owned Ojukwu cheesy cheesy cheesy

ave maria

You don't care but you keep taking about it. Lmfaoooooo

Like i said, trying TOO DAMN HARD. You are typical of your people, a bona-fide coward!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by ozoigbondu: 1:48am On Jan 10, 2015
lipstick2:
Amaechi your name is 'Rotimi' can u speak yoruba?. Or is your Rotimi not of yoruba descent. . Abeg who says his 'Ebele' is of igbo origin. . Amaechi find anoda line to use in helping ur old cranky Buhari win the election and stop wasting time appealling for sympathy,igbos will vote PDP weda GEJ speaks ibo or not.

GBAM!!!!!!!!! nwanne m okwu gi amaka

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 10, 2015
Abagworo:

But Okrika elders told G I Jones a different story of tbeir origin and they claimed to be a mix of Igbo and Ijaw. It is also evident in marriage pattern and bilingual status today.
Okrika isn't mix with Igbo and Ijaw. Who is the Igboman? a part of Okrika BUY women from Igboland and marry them as wives, it is normal in Okrika custom to buy foreign woman and wife them. It is not only perculiar to Igbo women, also calabar women, Ikwerre, Ogoni etc. That a yorubaman marries a fulani woman does not make yoruba race "mix". However, I won't go deep because of obvious reasons. But Okrika is 800% Ijaw. It is not mix. Mix with who?
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by IgrigiMercenery: 1:48am On Jan 10, 2015
**grins** We know there are Ikwerres who try very hard to reconnect and identify with the Igbos. It is a pity the drunks among them are more than sane ones. Let them drink their tombo forever, while growing their fat a.sses at market junctions.. **LOLS**

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 10, 2015
OneNaira6:

Their birthright is to ikwerre whose ancestors, as they claim, came from bini.

Igbos have various origins so this is a different topic.
The good thing is that a high ranking Ikwerre said he is Igbo, so the few unknown quantities that deny being Igbo will remain unknown quantities and irrelevant.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by ozoigbondu: 1:51am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
ave maria

Tell us how dis your isaac boro and okirika fare

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by raymondinc(m): 1:53am On Jan 10, 2015
vanbonattel:

dont mind the asswipes
Amaechi is a big fool! He need to hear the Northerners with their dubious minds, he's there calivanting while the Northerners keep saying that every body being it south south, east or south east are all Igbos and that if Amaechi could fight his own brothers then who are them that he will pay loyalty to till the last day. He's only a mediocrasy.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 1:54am On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Lolz..Call us anything, wei will never accept to be Igbo..

Even if i bear same names with your fathers and grandfathers, be rest assured that deep within me i am conscious of my Ikwerreness and im 100% proud of it.I can neva be Igbo..If it bothers you, kill yourself.
tanx...for using ursef...i not us...tanx..
Why should he kill himsef cos yu didnt accept igboness..
Re yu important to him...hell no...
pls go back to benin..cos am sure in ikwerre language no single benin words..
So go hang ursef..broda..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 1:55am On Jan 10, 2015
kelvin100:

Igbos have various origins so this is a different topic.
The good thing is that a high ranking Ikwerre said he is Igbo, so the few unknown quantities that deny being Igbo will remain unknown quantities and irrelevant.

They are not Igbo but ikwerre, say it with me IKWERRE. That same "high ranking ikwerre" insulted igbo few months ago. When it fits them, they are igbo. When it don't, they are ikwerre. It's high time we show them they are not igbo. They should stick with their ikwerre and leave every igbo thing alone. Infact, I think we igbos should take our language and cultural for them.let them disassociate themselves completely from us like we want to disassociate completely from them. Shikena!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by IgrigiMercenery: 1:55am On Jan 10, 2015
OneNaira6:

You don't care but you keep taking about it. Lmfaoooooo

Like i said, trying TOO DAMN HARD. You are typical of your people, a bona-fide coward!!!!!!

**grins** Stop replying that cretin. If you see his picture you will pity his lineage. He was paid N2000 today at the data center for saying that "GMB lost his M.Sc certificate when soldiers raided his house!." How low can one get?. He deserves all the pity he can get. **LMAO*

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 1:56am On Jan 10, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Tell us how dis your isaac boro and okirika fare

He's not Okrika.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 1:57am On Jan 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Lolz..Call us anything, we will never accept to be Igbo..

Even if i bear same names with your fathers and grandfathers, be rest assured that deep within me i am conscious of my Ikwerreness and im 100% proud of it.I can neva be Igbo..If it bothers you, kill yourself.
I wonder why we enslaved you..our fathers made a grave mistake by enslaving your fathers and giving you our way of lives and names

Thank Lord you did not get our resilience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by ozoigbondu: 1:59am On Jan 10, 2015
OneNaira6:

He's not Okrika.

I heard he is from d land of cowards and brown roofs the ofenmmanus

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
Igbos always vote incumbents, whether hausa, fulani, yoruba etc. The record is there. We are not new to it.
To some degree.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 2:01am On Jan 10, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Stop replying that cretin. If you see his picture you will pity his lineage. He was paid N2000 today at the data center for saying that "GMB lost his M.Sc certificate when soldiers raided his house!." How low can one get?. He deserves all the pity he can get. **LMAO*

The guy is despicable and not ashamed of his cowardness. Busted months ago yet not ashamed of his useless coward sef. Claiming to be something yet getting schooled all the time about the thing he claims he is. Very pathetic as f2k. Then again, we know where he comes from. Infact look at who he support. Disgraced three times yet shamefully coming back and running for the same position. Dem no shame

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Remarkable: 2:02am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
You keep using these stale lines. Yoruba boy... You people don't want to learn. You keep creating enemies for yourselves and will whine. The tribe Yoruba must have really dealt a sad blow to your eedeotic brain. Grow up, and move on!

[color=#006600][/color[b][/b]]PS: I am glad you guys feel my heat cheesy cheesy! Don't mess with an Izon

See Yoruba boy feeling funky as an Izan boy he is lieing to himself to be. lol

Nobody is feeling your heat, my friend... that you are a notorious liar and double-faced mother-f*cker is nothing to be proud of... though seeing where you hail from... could b e (what do I know)

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:03am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
Liar and Coward! If you have balls, why not face the Yorubas? You can face MayorofLagos, desola, pataki , eggheaders etc. I won't speak for the yoruba nation, but whenever you try to misinform or denigrate the Ijaw nation, Okrika Kingdom or even Major Isaac Boro, I won't hesitate to straighten things up though I will avoid as much as I could to sound tribalistic.

See this mumu....Have you forgotten how you yorubas bled on the Oladipo Diya thread ?
Dont start what you cant finnish ooo....we have you cowards on tape kneeling down and begging your hausa masters for mercy....lol

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 2:04am On Jan 10, 2015
backtosender:
ikweres are inferior to igbo genes wink

That has been long established since 1733 BC

I asked an ikwerre man to name one ikwerre man that has an oil exploration firm in the whole of ikwerre and I will give him two people in my small village in Nnewi he couldn't

I also asked him just name a main stream oil marketr in the whole ikwerre and I will give him four in my small village ..yet he couldn't

Then I asked him to give me an industrialist of repute in the whole of ikwerre land let me give him ten in my small Nnewi village he couldn't again

They are not pure bloods and they can not be

No Igbo man associate himself with them
I am okay with efiks and Ibibio

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 2:04am On Jan 10, 2015
new2020:

Commend your honesty. Find it funny that more than 25% of Ikwerres are married to the Igbos.

Former governor Peter Odili is married to an igbo woman.

Gov. Rotimi Ameachi is married to an Igbo woman from anambra.

By laws of probability, if two successive governors can be married to igbo women, imagine millions of ordinary ikwerres. My point is they are tied to the Igbos by heritage and by marriage. They only disassociate themselves for geopolitical reasons...OIL. let's see how long this stup$id adventure will last since oil have served them no good, dwindling in price, no more excess allocation to share, and oil seem to be phasing out. They are in a very tight corner now...hahaha! KARMA is a bitc$h
an ikwerre man prefare to be marry to an igbo lady than ikwerre due to some of the strange behaviours of ikwerre ladies...
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by M4gunners: 2:04am On Jan 10, 2015
Amaechi has lost it all. What has language got to do with campaigning? He is just fooling himself.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 2:06am On Jan 10, 2015
NoreenUG:

mister man, try to read posts properly before replying abi u get brain problem?
I'm igbo from imo state.

Nne
Enebe ikpu egbuo ewu

Nda

ADA eji aga mba
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 2:07am On Jan 10, 2015
M4gunners:
Amaechi has lost it all. What has language to do with campaigning? He is just a fooling himself.

What do you expect from a man who cometh from a foolish clan known as ikwerre
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 2:08am On Jan 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:
an ikwerre man prefare to be marry to an igbo lady than ikwerre due to some of the strange behaviours of ikwerre ladies...

Odili is not ikwerre he is Igbo from ndoni who has relations with ogbaru and ukwuani clans
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by ozoigbondu: 2:11am On Jan 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:

The inter marriage happens so that the ikwerre man will obtain some of igbos ever superior genes to save the children from laziness and impurity of the ikwerres

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 2:12am On Jan 10, 2015
emmysoftyou:
tanx...for using ursef...i not us...tanx..
Why should he kill himsef cos yu didnt accept igboness..
Re yu important to him...hell no...
pls go back to benin..cos am sure in ikwerre language no single benin words..
So go hang ursef..broda..

I just saw an ikwerre man when I served since then which is almost ten years ago I have not seen another ikwerre man

How many are they anyway
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by ozoigbondu: 2:12am On Jan 10, 2015
M4gunners:
Amaechi has lost it all. What has language to do with campaigning? He is just a fooling himself.

What do you expect from a chronic man from an impure tribe with identity crises

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 2:13am On Jan 10, 2015
ozoigbondu:

The inter marriage happens so that the ikwerre man will obtain some of igbos ever superior genes to save the children from laziness and impurity of the ikwerres

But their fathers laziness in genes is dominant and can't be diluted

Just detest majority of them
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by cheruv: 2:16am On Jan 10, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

nwanne,o nwere otu m si ahu foto nwoke a n'agaghi ekwe NL zuru ike?
ziterem aha Facebook ya kam hu foto ya na fbk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) / UAE Convicts 6 Nigerians For Wiring $782,000 To Boko Haram, FG Official Indicted / Ayo Fayose’s Daughter's Wedding To Odunlade Royal Family. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.