Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language (71598 Views)

Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:15am On Jan 10, 2015
babyosisi:

Na job dem dey sell
If na ya end,una go appraise una family compound,sell am to do owanbe
Honestly many nigerian groups are messed up
Who sells their father's compound to buy asho ebi

Nne,stop replying that fool like he is Ijaw.
Again,na ofenmanu guy kpomkwem!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 10, 2015
babyosisi:

FYI,within a few years most of all those stolen properties were sold to Igbos
They didn't just go to the original owners
Keep Chest-Beating while we do the action...Cowards!!!!

June 2014
Ijaw youths looted our shops – Igbo traders
Igbo traders at the popular GSM Market at Tombia in the Yenagoa Local Government Area of Bayelsa State have accused Ijaw youths of looting their shops during the reburial of late Major Isaac Boro, an Ijaw hero.

The traders also said when those youths unleashed mayhem on the traders for opening their shops during the reburial, more than 1,000 shops were affected.

They alleged that the traders lost an estimated N100m during the raid on the computer market which is dominated by Igbo traders.

The traders, under the aegis of Igbo Traders in Bayelsa, made this known when they went to the Bayelsa State Command in Yenagoa to lodge their complaints.

Narrating their ordeal, some of the victims, who craved anonymity for fear of being attacked by Ijaw youths, said they were surprised at the unwarranted attacks and looting of their shops.

They said, “We were surprised to see Ijaw Youth Council boys in their vans in various locations in the Yenagoa metropolis looting and destroying shops. Some of us who tried to resist them were seriously injured in the process.

“As we speak now, some of the victims are still lying in the hospital. Some traders have been knocked down by high blood pressure due to the trauma of the attacks.”

The victims, who claimed that no proper notice of shops closure was given, lamented why they should be treated ruthlessly in the state they had lived peacefully in.

They said they had been law abiding, paying their taxes as and when due, adding that Igbo in general had been contributing their quota in the quest to develop the state.

The traders, therefore, sought the intervention of the state government and other relevant authorities for peaceful resolution of the matter.

They threatened that if nothing was done quickly to assuage them, they might be compelled to shut down their business in the state till further notice.

It was learnt that the President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council, Bayelsa State chapter, Mr. Chinedu Ugwa, and his executives had intervened to calm the situation.

Ugwa was said to have made efforts by reaching out to the relevant authorities in the state to see how the issue could be addressed amicably without escalating into ethnic crisis.

When contacted on the telephone, the President of of IYC, Udengs Eradiri, insisted that a notice was given on the radio and in the newspapers for all shops to be closed down on May 31, 2014 in honour of the long departed hero and icon of the Ijaw struggle.

The IYC boss said the traders incurred the losses because they disobeyed the order, adding that those of them who obeyed the directive did not face any problem.

He stressed that they demonstrated disrespect to the foremost hero of Ijaw land.

Eradiri said Igbo people who respect tradition and their own leaders should know the implications of what they did.
http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/ijaw-youths-looted-our-shops-igbo-traders/
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 10, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Oona imaburo ?
Nwokem afu bu onye amala ....Everybody knows he is yolobastard.

Chai
No wonder
I ma na ha n'eme ka umu nwanyi

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 10, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Oily boy,stfu!
You are not Ijaw and we will make sure everyone takes not.
lolssss Cowardice at its peak. I keep telling you that you won't see an Ijawman chest-beat. We are action people...

June 2014
Igbo traders at the popular GSM Market at Tombia in the Yenagoa Local Government Area of Bayelsa State have accused Ijaw youths of looting their shops during the reburial of late Major Isaac Boro, an Ijaw hero.

The traders also said when those youths unleashed mayhem on the traders for opening their shops during the reburial, more than 1,000 shops were affected.

They alleged that the traders lost an estimated N100m during the raid on the computer market which is dominated by Igbo traders.

The traders, under the aegis of Igbo Traders in Bayelsa, made this known when they went to the Bayelsa State Command in Yenagoa to lodge their complaints.

Narrating their ordeal, some of the victims, who craved anonymity for fear of being attacked by Ijaw youths, said they were surprised at the unwarranted attacks and looting of their shops.

They said, “We were surprised to see Ijaw Youth Council boys in their vans in various locations in the Yenagoa metropolis looting and destroying shops. Some of us who tried to resist them were seriously injured in the process.

“As we speak now, some of the victims are still lying in the hospital. Some traders have been knocked down by high blood pressure due to the trauma of the attacks.”

The victims, who claimed that no proper notice of shops closure was given, lamented why they should be treated ruthlessly in the state they had lived peacefully in.

They said they had been law abiding, paying their taxes as and when due, adding that Igbo in general had been contributing their quota in the quest to develop the state.

The traders, therefore, sought the intervention of the state government and other relevant authorities for peaceful resolution of the matter.

They threatened that if nothing was done quickly to assuage them, they might be compelled to shut down their business in the state till further notice.

It was learnt that the President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council, Bayelsa State chapter, Mr. Chinedu Ugwa, and his executives had intervened to calm the situation.

Ugwa was said to have made efforts by reaching out to the relevant authorities in the state to see how the issue could be addressed amicably without escalating into ethnic crisis.

When contacted on the telephone, the President of of IYC, Udengs Eradiri, insisted that a notice was given on the radio and in the newspapers for all shops to be closed down on May 31, 2014 in honour of the long departed hero and icon of the Ijaw struggle.

The IYC boss said the traders incurred the losses because they disobeyed the order, adding that those of them who obeyed the directive did not face any problem.

He stressed that they demonstrated disrespect to the foremost hero of Ijaw land.

Eradiri said Igbo people who respect tradition and their own leaders should know the implications of what they did.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 10, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Nne,stop replying that fool like he is Ijaw.
Again,na ofenmanu guy kpomkwem!

I suspected as he carry Buhari for head
I don't know any ijaw man that sings the praises of Buhari and the frog eyed one

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:22am On Jan 10, 2015
babyosisi:

I don't know any ijaw man that sings the praises of Buhari and the frog eyed one

Follow him when the dust settles and you will see his true face.....There is no doubt about his tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 10, 2015
babyosisi:

I know you are not informed, Let me refer you to Prof Tam David West. One thing about the Ijaws is that we may have different political leaning, but when it comes to Ijaw interest, we are UNITED! Unlike you people that followed EVERY government in power cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way, this article has showed you that nobody disrespects the Ijaws in their own land.

June 2014

Goodnight... Back to politics

#Sai Buhari cheesy cheesy
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 3:27am On Jan 10, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Mr. Nobody can be more coward than a yoloba in the geographical expression called Nigeria....You people took the cake....lmao

Seconded

Afonja comes to mind
Diwa follows suit
Obasanjo and son follows with bullets in buts

Then who else

Oh nadeco with their Cotonou route

But this is not Yoruba now

We have to set ikwerre records straight

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 3:32am On Jan 10, 2015
babyosisi:

Na job dem dey sell
If na ya end,una go appraise una family compound,sell am to do owanbe
Honestly many nigerian groups are messed up
Who sells their father's compound to buy asho ebi

They are so lazy that they sell contracts awarded to them..those dudes called ikwerre are just despicable and tertible
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by tonychristopher: 3:39am On Jan 10, 2015
babyosisi:

This is a grave insult
An iGbo man jealous of an ijaw?
GOd forbid bad thing
Even a castrated Igbo man could never wish himself anything but Igbo

This is the average ijaw man,from the mouth of timipriye silva the then governor
Please what is there to be jealous about about lazy bones?
Read on

GOVERNOR Timipre Sylva of Bayelsa State has expressed dismay over the practice of selling employment slots to non-indigenes by youths of the state at give-away prices.

At an interactive session with the Bayelsa State Elders Consultative Forum, the governor lamented the development, saying "it is saddening to note that indigenes of the state are selling their employment slots in reputable companies at give-away prices of between N20,000 and N70,000."

The governor, who gave a graphic description of the thinking of an average Bayelsan, noted with sadness that they wanted everything free, bearing in mind that the state remains the only state throughout the federation where the electricity is generated free.

His words, "An average Bayelsan has also believed erroneously that we have money and that is why they want everything for free. In the education sector we pay nothing.

The craze now is that everybody wants their children to be sent abroad by the government for free. In the health sector we pay for nothing, everybody is expected to be treated for free.

The electricity we produce is for free. Even nobody wants to work; they prefer handouts. "When I first came as governor, my belief was very different.

My belief was that if you create jobs, people benefits from those jobs. And one of the things when I came in was that I paid all contractors that were on site. I paid N900 million and we decided to complete all on-going projects before we plan new ones.

"The idea was to stimulate the economy so that our people can do small jobs. And I was happy when I paid the money and there were many people working on the site. I went to those sites personally because there were still a lot of complaints on the streets on Yenagoa.

"I found out at the sites personally that more than 500 people working on the sites they were all non-Bayelsans. I asked if there was any Bayelsan, there was none and I was shocked. That was when I know we have a problem. Because no matter how much you tried to stimulate the economy it would fly over the Bayelsan because our youths won't work.

"I would give you another example - the community around Saipem protested that they were not being given jobs. We intervened and Saipem decided to give 70 quality jobs to boys from that community.

The community nominated people to go and work there and I was happy that through our intervention we were able to create the jobs. Later I saw one of the boys and questioned him why he is not at work.

"I later found out upon enquiry that he sold his space to an Igbo man for N40, 000 a month out of the N 70,000 he is being paid and that is what all of them did. They sold all their spaces to Igbo people. You would send Bayelsans for training through oil companies; they sell their spaces to Igbo people and those acquire the necessary skills.

They are happier to be on the streets of Yenagoa claiming every day that there is hunger. There is no economy that can grow like this. It is a very sad situation." Earlier, the chairman of the forum, Chief Francis Doukpolagha had called on the government and the elders in the state to map out developmental programmes that would be aimed at improving the lots of the people in the state.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200812190067.html

Y bringing this out..this will make them wise up..we want them yo be blind so that we can colonise them economically

This is just a bad strategy

Ijaws are smart they should sell the jobs and let ikwerre laze around

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 10, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Follow him when the dust settles and you will see his true face.....There is no doubt about his tribe.

Pretty pathetic that a Yoruba man will deny his heritage in writing
Maybe all that i ma afo on the ground in false respect has turned him to a lizard

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 3:41am On Jan 10, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

My point exactly; And this what that fool has been working for and now she just made his dream come true,which is to turn Igbo and Ijaw against each other.

I know and I'm shocked she doesn't notice. I'm surprised she didn't notice He's been here trying to get the okirika girl that schooled him, as usual, on this thread to support him. Telling her long story and asking her to please address what he said to teach this your "Biafra friends", telling her "see they hate you" and trying to attach to her. Tufiakwa. Desparado. Desperate attaché by force. How someone can be so pathetic in life is beyond me. Even the damn girl he's trying to attaché by force to agrees that possibility he might be yoruba. Now that says alot.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 10, 2015
OneNaira6:

I know and I'm shocked she doesn't notice. I'm surprised she didn't notice He's been here trying to get the okirika girl that schooled him, as usual, on this thread to support him. Telling her long story and asking her to please address what he said to teach this your "Biafra friends", telling her "see they hate you" and trying to attach to her. Tufiakwa. Desparado. Desperate attaché by force. How someone can be so pathetic in life is beyond me. Even the damn girl he's trying to attaché by force to agrees that possibility he might be yoruba. Now that says alot.
Sorry to burst your Bubble, READ what my sister-in-blood wrote to me still on this thread...

Forwetinnah:

Se ija nii?? See as ya attitude just change? I wasn't distorting facts, you just never understood where I was coming from. Meanwhile the PW to the mail here henter oblivion, can't remember it. No vex

This was my earlier message...

barcanista:
Anyway, don't bother with the PM again but please whenever you want to talk of Okrikaland, don't try to distort facts! I don't joke when it comes to Okrika interest. Thanks and enjoy your Biafran friends...

As for me, I am 100% Ijaw/Okrika and I stand with Isaac Boro and the Kaiama declaration

It is very clear that all your effort to defeat me in this has been unfruitful. Not even your brothers/sisters who are equally chest-beaters could. As long as you respect the Ijaw nation and Okrika Kingdom, plus you mind your Biafran lane, I won't give a Bleep on what happens to you. You should stop your delusion if you think an average Okrikan don't know where he/she is coming from. Tell your freeglobe and others that your schemes failed. Anyway that's your problem

@Forwetinnah please read this thread and see their Hatred. Like I said, they HATE you and the Ijaw nation.
https://www.nairaland.com/1803125/bayelsa-bastion-ijawland-academic-disgrace

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 3:51am On Jan 10, 2015
babyosisi:

So barcanista bu Onye ofe?
You can never tell anyway
Ijaw men are known for depositing spermatozoa here and there
He could be truly ijaw

Kai you late kwa. He's not Ijaw. You should watch him. Since I've been on NL, I've witnessed the dude being corrected and schooled about what he claims he is. There was even a time he was getting schooled by real Ijaw, they pathetic coward resulted to calling him "Biafran ijaw" trying to imply the dude was an igbo pretending to be ijaw. Funny thing, his opponent was actually someone everyone knew was ijaw. Ironically enough, their conversation was something the Yoruba wannabe "ijaw" have been narrating multiple times regarding past igbo and Ijaw interaction about some ijaw politician. Noone ever contested it until the real Ijaw spoke up and corrected him on his BS lies. If you want you can read their interaction on my past post cause i recalled commenting on that thread about how he was getting schooled again on something he claims he's from. That wasn't even the only time. I've seen him get schooled on ijaw history and even once, I had to correct him on how Ijaws actually view asari. I swear just watch him, nothing more. You'll be surprised.
The dude is extremely pathetic I tell ya.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by brutef0rce101: 3:52am On Jan 10, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

See this mumu....Have you forgotten how you yorubas bled on the Oladipo Diya thread ?
Dont start what you cant finnish ooo....we have you cowards on tape kneeling down and begging your hausa masters for mercy....lol

Bro, stop bringing Yorubas to this topic. You guys have been throwing jabs at Yorubas, the thread is about Ikwere. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 10, 2015
OneNaira6:

[s]Kai you late kwa. He's not Ijaw. You should watch him. Since I've been on NL, I've witnessed the dude being corrected and schooled about what he claims he is. There was even a time he was getting schooled by real Ijaw, they pathetic coward resulted to calling him "Biafran ijaw" trying to imply the dude was an igbo pretending to be ijaw. Funny thing, his opponent was actually someone everyone knew was ijaw. Ironically enough, their conversation was something the Yoruba wannabe "ijaw" have been narrating multiple times regarding past igbo and Ijaw interaction about some ijaw politician. Noone ever contested it until the real Ijaw spoke up and corrected him on his BS lies. If you want you can read their interaction on my past post cause i recalled commenting on that thread about how he was getting schooled again on something he claims he's from. That wasn't even the only time. I've seen him get schooled on ijaw history and even once, I had to correct him on how Ijaws actually view asari. I swear just watch him, nothing more. You'll be surprised.
The dude is extremely pathetic I tell ya[/s].
Stop saying some dude, just call names so the person can come. Stop acting cowardly!
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 10, 2015
brutef0rce101:

Bro, stop bringing Yorubas to this topic. You guys have been throwing jabs at Yorubas, the thread is about Ikwere. Thanks.
Bro, leave the cowards, they only call yoruba this, yoruba that. In fact, they have been calling me omo yoruba without facing me squarely. I can imagine what you guys must have done to them

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 10, 2015
I want to re-state again that I don't hate any group, not the Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, efik etc, but I will not watch anyone denigrate my humble self Okrika Kingdom, Ijaw nation and the most noble Isaac Adaka Boro.

Back to politicking

#Change 2015
#Sai Muhammadu Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by brutef0rce101: 4:02am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, leave the cowards, they only call yoruba this, yoruba that. In fact, they have been calling me omo yoruba without facing me squarely. I can imagine what you guys must have done to them

I dont know how Yorubas got into this topic. There is no single comment from a Yoruba here but the Ibos keep throwing jabs and cursing them. Why all this hatred? Wetin be Yoruba own for Ameachi thread. So anyone that support Ameachi or Buhari is automatically Yoruba. Na wao.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 4:03am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
Sorry to burst your Bubble, READ what my sister-in-blood wrote to me still on this thread...

This was my earlier message...

It is very clear that all your effort to defeat me in this has been unfruitful. Not even your brothers/sisters who are equally chest-beaters could. As long as you respect the Ijaw nation and Okrika Kingdom, plus you mind your Biafran lane, I won't give a Bleep on what happens to you. You should stop your delusion if you think an average Okrikan don't know where he/she is coming from. Tell your freeglobe and others that your schemes failed. Anyway that's your problem

@Forwetinnah please read this thread and see their HYPOCRISY. Like I said, they HATE you and the Ijaw nation.
https://www.nairaland.com/1803125/bayelsa-bastion-ijawland-academic-disgrace

Just like your dumb ass couldn't understand the difference between a zip code and a phone number is the same way your dumb ass can't understand when someone is trying to get you to stop disturbing her especially considering she schooled you about something you pretending to know, yet again.

This was customized comment referring to you

customized13:
that folk is a Yoruba from osun state, he wants to learn more of okrika culture so he can flaunt them here. He's a notorious forumite with identity crisis.

And please don't share personal details with him else he will blast you using his numerous monikers.

This was her reply to him regarding that above post

Thanks for the heads up..

https://www.nairaland.com/2084723/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says/6

If she actually believed you were what you claimed she would have corrected him or even defended you but look behold, she thanked him. Ediot. Oh btw, she equally thanked freeglobe comment that suggested you were yoruba.

Even look sef, since the whole interaction, na who have been calling the person trying to attache. Her or you? Since your coward @ss have been telling her name left and right like a mad cow has she even addressed him? Have she even spoken up to you after schooling you? Have she even accepted you? But like your typical coward sef, you'll keep attaching. Tufiakwa. Then again I don't expect much from someone that didn't even know the difference between a phone number and a zip code and the same person constantly being schooled in everything even in his history distortion of his 72 year old master. Pathetic!!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 10, 2015
brutef0rce101:

I dont know how Yorubas got into this topic. There is no single comment from a Yoruba here but the Ibos keep throwing jabs and cursing them. Why all this? Wetin be Yoruba own for Ameachi thread. So anyone that support Ameachi or Buhari is automatically Yoruba. Na wao.
You should know why... Because I have been hitting them and putting them to where they belong just like Boro did when they tried to Misbehave. They don't know how to face me despite their numbers and JUST ME, they took the "barcanista is yoruba route". When one ibo poster who is a woman posted a thread on how Bayelsa Gov complained of Igbo buying Bayelsa land, i gave her this article to warn them that every piece of land in Ijawland is for the Ijaws...

June 2014

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 10, 2015
OneNaira6:

Just like your dumb ass couldn't understand the difference between a zip code and a phone number is the same way your dumb ass can't understand when someone is trying to get you to stop disturbing her especially considering she schooled you about something you pretending to know, yet again.

This was customized comment referring to you

This was her reply to him regarding that above post

https://www.nairaland.com/2084723/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says/6

If she actually believed you were what you claimed she would have corrected him or even defended you but look behold, she thanked him. Ediot. Oh btw, she equally thanked freeglobe comment that suggested you were yoruba.

Even look sef, since the whole interaction, na who have been calling the person trying to attache. Her or you? Since your coward @ss have been telling her name left and right like a mad cow has she even addressed him? Have she even spoken up to you after schooling you? Have she even accepted you? But like your typical coward sef, you'll keep attaching. Tufiakwa. Then again I don't expect much from someone that didn't even know the difference between a phone number and a zip code and the same person constantly being schooled in everything even in his history distortion of his 72 year old master. Pathetic!!!!
You obviously know nothing about Okrika people. I can't be discussing her with you, I believe she isn't a bastard and she knows her route. I know she's new here so I have to guide her and remind her what Okrika and Ijaw stand for. Don;t worry it is inhouse thing, I don't think your opinion is sought for. However, come spew this nonsense in Portharcourt or Okrika cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 4:12am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
Stop saying some dude, just call names so the person can come. Stop acting cowardly!

So you want to be re disgrace again? Did you forget the ijaw that schooled you on the death of boro. grin grin Infact sef since you want to be re disgrace again, give me 5 minutes let me go back through my old post. I'm not only going to get you his name, I'll link it up so everyone can your "attache" and getting schooled as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 10, 2015
OneNaira6:

So you want to be re disgrace again? Did you forget the ijaw that schooled you on the death of boro. grin grin Infact sef since you want to be re disgrace again, give me 5 minutes let me go back through my old post. I'm not only going to get you his name, I'll link it up so everyone can your "attache" and getting schooled as usual
Okay... lets see what you got mister,
Meanwhile,
June 2014

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 4:43am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
Okay... lets see what you got mister,
Meanwhile,

You lucky as hell the thread was deleted.
It should have been where the blank space is. You lucky as f2k. Lucky for you, the re disgrace can't return
https://www.nairaland.com/onenaira6/posts/10

But I referenced him and a content on a different thread not hidden so I know the name now and the content of it. Did you or did you not argue with "talktimi" regarding isaac boro death? Did he or did he not teach/school you about Issac boro was killed after the war, something you tried to distort, yes or no? After getting demolished by him, unable to continue to defend your stanch, you resulted to calling him "biafra-ijaw" yes or no? Did you or did you not do that? Talktimi later vindicated when Joseph evans, an Ijaw leader, made a comment on an article supporting talktimi real story as oppose to your distortion yes or no? All this occurred during the adekunle mockery thread where people were mocking him after his death and you tried to claim he saved ijaw or some BS like that hence you support him. Did you or did you not do that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 4:49am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
You obviously know nothing about Okrika people. I can't be discussing her with you, I believe she isn't a bastard and she knows her route. I know she's new here so I have to guide her and remind her what Okrika and Ijaw stand for. Don;t worry it is inhouse thing, I don't think your opinion is sought for. However, come spew this nonsense in Portharcourt or Okrika cheesy cheesy cheesy

We know she's a real okirika that's why your wannabe attaché by force @ss desperately trying to get her to notice you and befriend you. That's why she schooled you. Even she knows you are fake hence she ignoring your attaché @ss despite calling her severally. Reread her interaction with others when they informed her you are a yoruba... that's says alot!!!

Everybody and their mama knows your real tribe. It is not we expected you to be brave. A coward will always exhibit that behavior even he changes ethnicity. Anyway continue trying desperately to speak to the real sons and daughters while they continue avoiding you like the annoying parasite that you are. You better go and bring out your multiple Ids to speak to yourself. The real okirika don't want to interact/speak to you example: this thread. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 10, 2015
OneNaira6:

[s]You lucky as hell the thread was deleted.
It should have been where the blank space is. You lucky as f2k. Lucky for you, the re disgrace can't return
https://www.nairaland.com/onenaira6/posts/10

But I referenced him and a content on a different thread not hidden so I know the name now and the content of it. Did you or did you not argue with "talktimi" regarding isaac boro death? Did he or did he not teach/school you about Issac boro was killed after the war, something you tried to distort, yes or no? After getting demolished by him, unable to continue to defend your stanch, you resulted to calling him "biafra-ijaw" yes or no? Did you or did you not do that? Talktimi later vindicated when Joseph evans, an Ijaw leader, made a comment on an article supporting talktimi real story as oppose to your distortion yes or no? All this occurred during the adekunle mockery thread where people were mocking him after his death and you tried to claim he saved ijaw or some BS like that hence you support him. Did you or did you not do that?[/s]
I have treated all these in two specific thread... You can go there and argue with yourself. Talktimi, an Ijaw happens to be my brother, he had his own version of Boro's killer. News go to some Ijaw towns that the army under Adekunle had arranged to kill Boro because Adekunle was envious. Some young people bought this (I am sure including Talktimi), However, the Ijaw Soldiers that were in Okrika when boro was ambushed and killed opined that it was running away Biafran bastards. So basically there were two views...

According to Roy Tomo-Spiff who was among Boro's Force that fought against the Biafran Rebels at that time.

"Now I want you to know that Adekunle was nowhere close to Ogu where Boro died, nor was he a commander of any particular unit or units. Adekunle, the Scorpion, was a Division Commander with a lot of Majors, Lt. Cols. and Cols. under him and he loved brave soldiers, so Maj. Boro couldn’t have been his adversary. The worst he could have done if Boro was insubordinate was to demote him or Court Marshall him. But Maj. Boro was a very brave soldier and was respected by all."

See more here https://www.nairaland.com/1902173/tribute-general-adekunle-great-hero , I can't discuss Boro with you but will be glad discussing him with fellow Izon. enjoy
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 10, 2015
OneNaira6:

[s]We know she's a real okirika that's why your wannabe attaché by force @ss desperately trying to get her to notice you and befriend you. That's why she schooled you. Even she knows you are fake hence she ignoring your attaché @ss despite calling her severally. Reread her interaction with others when they informed her you are a yoruba... that's says alot!!!

Everybody and their mama knows your real tribe. It is not we expected you to be brave. A coward will always exhibit that behavior even he changes ethnicity. Anyway confine trying desperate to speak to the real sons and daughters while they continue avoiding you like the annoying parasite that you are[/s]
Whatever suits you sir. It won't stop Ijaws from owning you and neither will it stop me from putting you to track when you disrespect Okrika and Ijaw or when you try to misbehave cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 4:58am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
I have treated all these in two specific thread... You can go there and argue with yourself. Talktimi, an Ijaw happens to be my brother, he had his own version of Boro's killer. News go to some Ijaw towns that the army under Adekunle had arranged to kill Boro because Adekunle was envious. Some young people bought this (I am sure including Talktimi), However, the Ijaw Soldiers that were in Okrika when boro was ambushed and killed opined that it was running away Biafran bastards. So basically there were two views...

According to Roy Tomo-Spiff who was among Boro's Force that fought against the Biafran Rebels at that time.

"Now I want you to know that Adekunle was nowhere close to Ogu where Boro died, nor was he a commander of any particular unit or units. Adekunle, the Scorpion, was a Division Commander with a lot of Majors, Lt. Cols. and Cols. under him and he loved brave soldiers, so Maj. Boro couldn’t have been his adversary. The worst he could have done if Boro was insubordinate was to demote him or Court Marshall him. But Maj. Boro was a very brave soldier and was respected by all."

See more here https://www.nairaland.com/1902173/tribute-general-adekunle-great-hero , I can't discuss Boro with you but will be glad discussing him with fellow Izon. enjoy

STORY!!!

"Today, the Ijaws have woken up from their slumber as the spirit of Isaac Boro is moving across Ijawland to save our people. As far as we are concerned, General Yakubu Gowon and Brig. Benjamin Adekunle masterminded the death of Isaac Boro"

—Joseph Evah,Founder/President of the Ijaw Monitoring Group

The real Ijaw sons voice. Not a yoruba wannabe ijaw trying to distort their history

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 10, 2015
OneNaira6:

[s]STORY!!!

"Today, the Ijaws have woken up from their slumber as the spirit of Isaac Boro is moving across Ijawland to save our people. As far as we are concerned, General Yakubu Gowon and Brig. Benjamin Adekunle masterminded the death of Isaac Boro"

—Joseph Evah,Founder/President of the Ijaw Monitoring Group

The real Ijaw sons voice. Not a yoruba wannabe ijaw trying to distort their history[/s]
Like I said, I won't discuss Boro with you. I hold him to highest esteem... I can only debate that with my brothers. You say I am Yoruba isn't it? Why not enjoy yourself with your discovery? or rather, enjoy your fools paradise....

Bye Bye...
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 5:03am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
Whatever suits you sir. It won't stop Ijaws from owning you and neither will it stop me from putting you to track when you disrespect Okrika and Ijaw or when you try to misbehave cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Who have you ever put on track? Infact start listing who have you ever put on track? Weren't you also schooled by igbo on ijaw history on this NL? Even on you buhari defense tactics aren't you constantly getting beating by the PDP. Typical of a yorub. No bravado, no victory ever yet self claim victory. You can't hide wtf you are even if you try they say. Blood always speak. Anyway, Dude you can attaché does not mean you've exhibited braveness. You'll always be a COWARD getting taught about the ethnicity you claimed to be by everyone. Real Ijaws and non real ijaws.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by OneNaira6: 5:05am On Jan 10, 2015
barcanista:
Like I said, I won't discuss Boro with you. I hold him to highest esteem... I can only debate that with my brothers. You say I am Yoruba isn't it? Why not enjoy yourself with your discovery? or rather, enjoy your fools paradise....

Bye Bye...

More desperate attache.

Bona-fide pathetic COWARD. You better sit down and listen to ijaws teach you their real history instead of you running around running that your mouth trying to distort it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) / Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF / FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.