Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin (5120 Views)

Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Tinubu: Yoruba Want The Sgf And Cos / Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by asha80(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2008
@BecomRich

FYI i am igbo and not a northerner so all these bravado you are displaying here is rubbish.As i said before since the yorubas joined the rest of nigeria to fight biafra they have no moral justification to pull out now.We will all live and die in this cesspit called nigeria which your people fougth for.I REPEAT U CANNOT EAT UR CAKE AND HAVE IT.

Make quotasystem no see this thread
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by BecomeRich: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2008
"moral justification " Sorry, but the yorubas men in the army then were paid to do their job.  And the aim was not to keep nigeria as one. Get that into your head. I would assume you are young and 1980 that you were born.  let me tell you what made Yoruba get involve, we were not really involve between the war between hausa and Igbos.  we went to aburi like your people,  wanting the same thing like your people. Please read Aburi. It was your people that cross over to attack us that why we had to defend ourself and put a end to the war. if your people remained in their area and never cross river niger.

You would be a Bifran today. It was that mistake they made that cost them the war. So what do your people want. Do you think the Igbos want thier freedom /

Nothing would change in the lifes of nigerian. You do not need visa, 

we can still visit Kano and kano business man can still do their business. Ekedilichi transport would not stop doing business. They are everywhere in west africa.

My friend tunde who is married to ngozi is not going to cost his wife Ngozi extra money to visit her villages in idemili because the distance from lagos to Idemili have not change and the fare is still the same. many igbos live in republic of benin and they own their business and they are many hausa too.
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by BecomeRich: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2008
Asha see the map again. we just did the same to bakassi. we are saying, do the same again and hand over another part of nigeria, who are willing to go.

Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by grafikdon: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2008
Nigeria@1 and his nonsensical posts. A comedian of high esteem. . . grin
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by asha80(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2008
moral justification " Sorry, but the yorubas men in the army then were paid to do their job.  And the aim was not to keep nigeria as one. Get that into your head. I would assume you are young and 1980 that you were born.  let me tell you what made Yoruba get involve, we were not really involve between the war between hausa and Igbos.  we went to aburi like your people,  wanting the same thing like your people. Please read Aburi. It was your people that cross over to attack us that why we had to defend ourself and put a end to the war. if your people remained in their area and never cross river niger

Keep spewing rubbish.After Aburi accord was signed in ghana who reneged on it?was is ojukwu?You guy always come up with these lame excuse that it was because biafran troops were moving towards lagos(which i do not doubt) is the reason why yorubas joined the war.

AGAIN I ASK WHO RENEGED ON THE ABURI ACCORD THAT WOULD HAVE PREVENTED THE WAR?
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by BecomeRich: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2008
grafikdon I am lost.

Asha80 the north did not follow through with the agreement.

but why are you scared if we leave. You would have 83% of the oil and also you would have access to the sea. And the north would be the majority. it would work out for you. don't worry.

don't be scared. NOTHING would change. noone is asking anyone to leave lagos or relocate anywhere. you don't even need resident permit or work permit or visa. that under ecowas coverage.

You do not need visa to go to republic of benin, and you would not still need visa , you can come and do business. we are still under Ecowas,  with same ecowas passport,   what have change in the lifes of bakassi people,  nothing, they can still come to Nigeria and live or do business.

Since you too agree, So you said Obasanjo is powerful in the PDP, do you think we are stupid ,  powerful O yes powerful, So children of powerful Obasanjo in jail is power. I forget Yar Adua loves Obasanjo that he locked Iyabo Obasanjo in Jail. What a powerful man,     So did former Aviation minister an Ijaw sister of Jonathan vice president go to jail when she illegal stole N30 billion on december 26, when all banks were closed.  Sorry I made a mistake she claim she did not steal it, she transfered it on december 26. That is power.

So if you say Saraki is powerful then ask Umaru like everybody as said since he is sick and can not continue to be president to hand over to saraki to continue the northern agree part before 2011.  That is why I would call power.

So obasanjo scam $16 billion but the minister of finance and central bank claim no sure money was taken. So what does that tell you. That Yar Adua so much hate the Yoruba that , he was the first person to make the claim that Obasanjo stole the money.
If Bankole has power tell him to impeach Yar Adua, I can point to constitution beach that Yar Adua would be impeach on. 

Now I honestly do not care for Yar Adua or Anybody. What I care for his the suffering Yar Adua is causing on my people.  Like we Yorubas have told you, we want to join the Republic of Benin.   Our people have come out over and over again to say this.

Look we say we want the unification of the Yorubas. If you do not believe what Yorubas have been posting about Yoruba unification under one country the republic of benin.  The president of Benin republic is a Yorubaman,   and we want to be under is control and not some people that are different from us. And continue to be wicked towards us. And kill our people when they feel like.

So we are ready to leave Nigeria.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/21122008/news/news7.html

Nigeria is my home - Benin Republic President

President of Benin republic, Dr Thomas Boni Yayi on Saturday shocked prominent Yoruba Obas and leaders when he announced in [s]""""""""impeccable Yoruba"""""""[/s][/u]at Ile ife that he was happy to be back home.

Yayi, who was in Ile Ife to receive an honourary Doctorate degree from OAU, IIe Ife and a chieftaincy title from the Ooni of Ife declared that he was happy to be where history started.

"Kabiyesi, my being here today is home-coming. It is the water that weaned me that I have come to see. It is the breast that I suckled that I have come to behold. Just continue to pray for me-your son who is the President of Benin Republic," he told the Ooni after he was confered with the chieftaincy title of Sooko Adimula Obaninuola of Ife.

,[u]Yayi who is from the Yoruba speaking part of Benin Republic
told his audience who included Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Afenifere leaders Chiefs Reuben Fasoranti and Ayo Adebanjo including the Emir of Katsina, Alhaji AbdulMumini Kabir Usman that his country and Nigeria were inseparable brothers.

"Nigeria and Benin share the same culture, people and history. Indeed, Benin is Nigeria's 37th state while Nigeria is Benin's 7th department"he said.

He added that he was happy that the regional integration started by former President Olusegun Obasanjo was being continued by the YarAdua administration.

The Beninoise President who thanked Governor Oyinlola for the warmth with which he received him at the Airport in Ibadan and through the ceremonies at the OAU and the Ooni's palace said he would be happy to host the Governor and the Ooni in his country in 2009.

He was accompanied by over ten Yoruba Obas from Benin Republic who came in richly embroidered aso oke.
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by BecomeRich: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2008
asha80 what is your igbo position, i believe from listen to you, you people want to stay in nigeria. good for you.
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by asha80(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2008
but why are you scared if we leave

To the comment above i think it is the other way round.It is your people that do not want nigeria to break up.I was just been sarcastic.It is just that i cannot see yorubas coming out from their 'comfort zone' syndrome to ask for a break away from nigeria
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by chidichris(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2008
poster,
am not too sure if you are a yorubaman for real. if you are for real, you may have answer to this question. why does a typical yoruba person derieve joy in complaining even when he is the one cheating?
nigeria and nigerians are suffering from a single idiot for the past ten years and he is no other one than a yoruba man yet u still loose all the shame other living creatures will not loose in complaining in this manner.
tell me one of the worthy ambassadores of your dear tribe. ok i know, bode george of the nigerian ports authority, mrs etteh-honourable criminal, borishade-the shameless education minister who decided to expose more of his stupidities in the aviation industry where he was crowned with record air misharps, kayode-a none entity made minister,adedibu - motor park taut turned political thug or do we look at the fat monkey of utah farm?
well, u said the yorubas are leaving for benin, my interest here is when?whatsoever problems nigeria is facing today, u and ur brothers and sisters are the achitect of it and name any and i will link ur people to it.
if nigeria suffers any problems in the hands of yar adua tomorrow, you and i know he is a product of the yoruba monkey who forced him on us.
please if there is any plans of the yorubas leaving nigeria, such plans shld be hastened up and i do not see benin as the best place bcs we will still be feeling your heat from there.
i have been expecting you people to leave since because you have sold all your lands so the best thing will be for u people to move to any nearby desert.
please remember to make ur next of kin in the event of your leaving
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by lucabrasi(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2008
asha 80:

To the comment above i think it is the other way round.It is your people that do not want nigeria to break up.I was just been sarcastic.It is just that i cannot see yorubas coming out from their 'comfort zone' syndrome to ask for a break away from nigeria
and here we go again,what comfort zone exactlyplease educate us i see you r flashing the regular victim card as usual, so the igbos are the victim while the yorubas live in "comfort"all of them having a nice time right
@becomerich
you can slice and ice it anyhow you want,but the lady didnt go to jail because they didnt want her to reveal too much,i mentioned obasanjo and his co horts swallowing 16 billion dollars including several hundreds of hectares of land in prime locations in abuja yet you r not crying foul,the likes of tinubu,fani kayode,fayose e.t.c still walking freely yet you dont see any injustice in that,aborishade after indirectly murdering several hundreds of nigerians both old and young including a woman of GOD and innocent children still has the audacity to say the same thing you r saying now,that he is being persecuted, how can nigeria move foward if people like you defend a murderer like him and fani kayode and others just solely because they r yoruba

since when have you heard a president handing power over to a governor no matter how close?
to know how powerful saraki is,go and find out how many saraki candidates hold key posts  both in government and pdp machinery,did you see the drama that happened during the pdp convention involving saraki?

mr man,why are you saying these stuffs??why should the central bank governor or an ordinary minister be held responsible for a direct orger/directive,memo raised in obasanjo's name?
do yourealise in a presidential system of governance,the president has absolute powers?

like i said,show me 50 yoruba leaders that ll tow the same line you r towing without disagreement between each other, the political intrigues going on in ibadan is a credible pointer to this,you are welcome to join the republic of benin with you friends ,families and people of like minds, after all they r neighbours with us so why do you feel you must secede to do that?
yours is even easier than biafra because you dont need a nation and the president of the benin republic is ready and willing to acccept you so whats the fuss?
ill tell you the same thing i tell biafra ethusiasts, majority of yorubas do not share your view, if they did then just 1/3rd (around12 to 15 million )queuing up behind your call will make all the difference
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by lucabrasi(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2008
@chidicris
remember to mention ibo looters as well while mentioning the yorubas, the uba brothers,ngige,ume ezeokeuzoe kalu,ohakim e.t.c are not yorubas are they?
and be very careful not to generalize,what dyu mean by a typical yoruba man complains when he is cheating?
the south eastern governors conference holding presently organised by uzor kalu are doing the complaining now yet they are corrupt thieving politicians,ohakim advocating for corrupt politicians to be stoned when he is a thief as well
while the yoruba monkey was imposing yar adua on us,what were the ubas doing or have you forgotten they are part of the government?
what was the leadership of the senate doing i.e nnamani and co who are ibo?
so you r not advocating for biafra again ,now you want the yorubas to leave nigeria for ibos and hausas wow!!! grin grin
what land have the yorubas sold exactly?if i remember the last i heatrd,the ibos tend to migrate and gravitate more towards yoruba lands without any form of harassement than the other way round, i dont see them being disturbed in alaba,ladipo e.t.c which are yoruba lands in case you havent noticed
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by JJYOU: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2008
waste of space
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by BecomeRich: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2008
$16 billion my foot .  So why is the central bank and ministry of finance not showing those $16 billion. Tell me why,  Obasanjo claim Abacha stole money and transfer $5 billion abroad. Did the banks all over the world not return the money,  Or you forget that IBB, buhari , salami, gowon. Now try to disprove that fact that those money sent bank to nigeria from abroad,  that CNN , BBC and other international news media were telling a lie,

Did you forget. ethnics factor have covered your eyes,  That not what we are here for. The point is we want out. Or your noise is not needed. If we say we are going,  And you claim we use your oil. then let us go and not use your oil again. which one be fight inside.

My friend Do you know the man in the middle of the picture.  It should tell you we are not joking.

You see we want to go , so that you can enjoy your oil , and Just like Yar adua was bold enough to remove the yorubas from the budget, we say he should just finish the fight he started by removing yorubas from Nigeria. You see people who look for trouble should know that trouble is waiting for them.

Those who look for peace find peace.  On saraki, appointment, every state government sent a name to yar adua and they are all minister. There is nothing special about the name saraki send. He was just sending the name from his state.    your cry,  is for market women. In yorubaland, we do not care for person, obasanjo, saraki, omitata, alagbado, we don't care for what people gain. we care for the majority,   And the wish of the majority. not some personal gain,  people would die, not the yoruba race would remain and it is our future we are talking about , not about obasanjo and saraki,  get that.   If you have problem with obasanjo or saraki. you know where they live, go and meet them and fight them. it is not our business.

We really don't care for that,  the other time you claim igbo,  So tell us where do the igbo stand. From what you saying , that while yoruba leave the igbos want to stay, is that what you are saying,  If that it is .  Or be bold like a man , where do the igbo stand. when have the igbo become cowardare you in Nigeria or out.
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by romeo(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2008
lucabrasi:

@chidicris
remember to mention ibo looters as well while mentioning the yorubas, the uba brothers,ngige,ume ezeokeuzoe kalu,ohakim e.t.c are not yorubas are they?
and be very careful not to generalize,what dyu mean by a typical yoruba man complains when he is cheating?
the south eastern governors conference holding presently organised by uzor kalu [/b]are doing the complaining now yet they are corrupt thieving politicians,ohakim advocating for corrupt politicians to be stoned when he is a thief as well
while the yoruba monkey was imposing yar adua on us,[b]what were the ubas doing or have you forgotten they are part of the government?

what was the leadership of the senate doing i.e nnamani and co who are ibo?
so you r not advocating for biafra again ,now you want the yorubas to leave nigeria for ibos and hausas wow!!! grin grin
what land have the yorubas sold exactly?if i remember the last i heatrd,the ibos tend to migrate and gravitate more towards yoruba lands without any form of harassement than the other way round,[b] i don't see them being disturbed in alaba,ladipo [/b]e.t.c which are yoruba lands in case you havent noticed

Hmmmmmmmm and the post was written today shocked shocked shocked shocked

Orji Kalu and Governors shocked
Nnamani as Senate Presido shocked
Ladipo closed shocked (Is it open now?)
Alaba under threat shocked
Computer village closed and re-opened after hefty loss.

I am confussed.

Igbos are not safe anywhere in this Nigeria except in our Region sad
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by lucabrasi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2008
romeo:

Hmmmmmmmm and the post was written today shocked shocked shocked shocked

Orji Kalu and Governors shocked
Nnamani as Senate Presido shocked
Ladipo closed shocked (Is it open now?)
Alaba under threat shocked
Computer village closed and re-opened after hefty loss.

I am confussed.

Igbos are not safe anywhere in this Nigeria except in our Region sad

here we go again, this same computer village that was started by yoruba guys,yet they didnt complain when majority ibo men took control neither did they riot,now they imprted trailers of computers and laptops doing their businesses paying the necessary tariffs abroad failing to pay the government even after several warnings and ultimatums,YET you didnt complain about all these then untill the government did the right thing,so you ll have preffered them doing their business without paying their taxes because they are ibo right??
how come the ibo majority dont shift computer village to the south east if they are that scared? after all their's a copy of alaba and isale eko on iweka road.

same as ladipo,they refused to clean up the dirt spilling onto government roads,street trading all these insult upon injury whil;e refusing to pay taxes and they are making money yet you dont see anything wrong it the market being closed,again after repeated warnings and ultimatums, dude,this blind tribal patriotism is getting to be something else, ask anyone living in germany,if you spill a drop of oil on government road you will pay a fine,same as uk talk less of heaps of rubbish on government roads while still refusing to pay tax

you can check the nigerian news and see the south east conference orji kalu/sun newspapers organised,and you can find out the part nnamani and other south easterners played or you didnt know south easterners were zoned the senate presidency ??
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by lucabrasi(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2008
@becomerich
in other words,what you are saying is that they didint steal 16billion dollars or that they didnt steal up to 16 billion??
you didnt answer my question,how come agagu is still walking free when its popular knowledge that he ruined our national carrier or are ou denying that because he is yoruba as well??

like i said before,but you seem to be conveniently ignoring that,name 50 yoruba men or women of note who support your call for secession??secondly i asserted that majority of yorubas do not support your call and if they did,then it should be clear the movement will have ganered more support by now yet you ignored that as well, where are the supporters??

saraki and obasanjo are not my business neither,my business is that,you r claiming yorubas as an ethnic group have been given a raw deal and im putting it to you that yorubas have a large part of the fault as to the present condition of nigeria,and i mentioned a few yoruba leaders even including abiola,awolowo,akintola e.t.c including awolowo's grandson segun who is part of the present government you have so eloquently carpeted as being anti yoruba bla bla

im not igbo but im saying that majority of igbos want to stay in nigeria as well as majority of yorubas, both you and other pro yoruba secessionists and biafra agitators are a tiny minute minority
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by romeo(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2008
lucabrasi:

here we go again, this same computer village that was started by yoruba guys,yet they didnt complain when majority ibo men took control neither did they riot,now they imprted trailers of computers and laptops doing their businesses paying the necessary tariffs abroad failing to pay the government even after several warnings and ultimatums,YET you didnt complain about all these then untill the government did the right thing,so you ll have preffered them doing their business without paying their taxes because they are ibo right??
how come the ibo majority don't shift computer village to the south east if they are that scared? after all their's a copy of alaba and isale eko on iweka road.

Did anybody stop the "Yoruba pioneers" from selling in computer village? They where forced out with a healthy competition!! How is one going to riot when you willfully sold your slot to ready buyers? Except they harbour hate!!

News!!! Igbo people don't pay Tax, but the rest of Naija peeps do grin grin grin

Give Onitsha a well deserved port and ask me that question again about shifting computer village to South-east.

lucabrasi:

same as ladipo,they refused to clean up the dirt spilling onto government roads,street trading all these insult upon injury whil;e refusing to pay taxes and they are making money yet you don't see anything wrong it the market being closed,again after repeated warnings and ultimatums, dude,this blind tribal patriotism is getting to be something else, ask anyone living in germany,if you spill a drop of oil on government road you will pay a fine,same as uk talk less of heaps of rubbish on government roads while still refusing to pay tax

Who should clean up dirt? the government or the traders? If you fail to provide an adequate waste collecting strategy in a community, the end result would be a littered street. Even in the US. White house

The same Germany that will fine you for spilling oil on the road provided alternatives for disposing waste. Abeg tell me who is in charge of waste in Manchester.

Bunch of tribal bigots

lucabrasi:

you can check the nigerian news and see the south east conference orji kalu/sun newspapers organised,and you can find out the part nnamani and other south easterners played  or you didnt know south easterners were zoned the senate presidency ??

Yeah David Mark is from Enugu!!
Orji Kalu is the one organising the South-east Govs.? 2008?
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by BecomeRich: 1:03am On Dec 22, 2008
my friend you can name 50 Yar Adua yoruba contractor for all I care,  You can name Yorubas who go and beg for contract in aso rock. we don't care about that. It is the future of the majority of Yorubas in the state called Nigeria. Who for God sake care for arm robbers. who ,  Tell those Yoruba contractor to relocate their family to abuja and change their name to what and because hausa or what ever, they like. Our decision is final.

What are we saying and that man is saying about, what is my business with computer village. have i talked about computer village. I do not sell computer Mr, you sure you are Ok,  Oga take it easy. we are not talking about computer villages here.
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by romeo(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2008
BecomeRich:

What are we saying and that man is saying about, what is my business with computer village. have i talked about computer village. I do not sell computer Mr, you sure you are Ok,  Oga take it easy. we are not talking about computer villages here.

Your dumbness is huge!! Can you read? Prove that you can. When did you become Lucabrasi?
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by KnowAll(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2008
I am a Yoruba nationalist, but I do not beleive in joining rep of Benin, becos what u are running away from in Nigeria u will meet in rep of benin,  

1. The tribal set-up of Benin rep is just like that of Nigeria - 1 - In the far North of the country are the Hausa and Fulfude, in the cental region are the Bariba are almost similar to Nupe tribe. in the south are the fons who are 50% of the population and have been dominant in Benioise politics since independendence.

2. The Yorubas constitiute just 20% of the population of country and their main town is the capital Port Novo.

3. If Nigerian Yorubas join this country then the yorubas will be majority this will cause resentment with the fon who has enjoyed politacal patronage since 1960.

4. The bone of contention is that what the Yorubas are runninng away from in Nigeria will now re-emerge again in rep of benin in form tribalism, favouritism and nepotism e.t.c

5. Common sense tells me we are caught between the devil and the deep blue sea, I will rather dance with the devil as per the Hausas in Nigeria that speaks english than with Hausas in Benin that speaks french. And since we have live with each other for 48 years I see no problem with that.

Conclusion the Yorubas in Benin should join Nigeria rather than the other way round therby giving the yourbas in Nigeria more political clout.  A bigger community cannot go and join a smaller community, it is the smaller community that should join thier brothers in Nigeria. The yorubas in Benin rep recognises Ile-Ife has their ancestral home so the more reason why they have to join
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by romeo(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2008
I thought their present President is from the Yoruba speaking part?
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by RibaduFan(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2008
KnowAll

U trully know it all. Ur last post says it all.
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by NegroNtns(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2008
If I were delegating responsibilities I would prohibit BecomeRich from representing the Yorubas in any political discussion. I will limit you to military tactics - you will be a good field commander but I don't want you amongst my war planners or anywhere near the strategies.

Impulsive thoughts acted upon with throbbing energy can ruin an otherwise favorable disposition for success. KnowAll is a much more steady head and would be a good political strategist.
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by BecomeRich: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2008
knowall, if you do not know anything, just keep quiet. the three main party in Benin republic have yoruba origin. Does Kolawole  sound yoruba to you.  That one of the president Opposition party in benin they won 20 seat Boni won 35. Kolewole party came 2nd.

So where are you getting your statisitcs. And where did you get hausa in benin republic. The area in which you have Fulfude have a population of about 300,000  and their are other group in that area. And the majority group in that area is mete people.  And Bariba people are not in the centre. They are in the north east. Yorubas are in the centre. Even Bariba people have their origin to the yorubas. do you research. And Bariba people have no similarity with the Nupe.  More than 50% of bariba people in Nigeria speak Yoruba. they were in kwara state. IBB woke up one day and just cut the area to his own state.  He was hoping to cut another state for his ethnics group. but lucky run out of him and he left office. He never was able to do it.

And do your research before you post.  And Yorubas are not 20%,  when you add other ethnics group which originated from the yorubas in the country it is about nearly 50% . even gaa people in ghana originate from the yorubas.

And you can not be a Yoruba nationalist , you are a northerner,  No true Yoruba nationalist who say he does not believe in the Unification of the Yorubas.

What do I have incommon with Umaru or Abuja. nothing. Boni went to ife and speak yoruba , can Yar adua,  Nonsense.  Abuja 12 hours from lagos, Port novo is 18 minutes.  Abuja is control by hausa/fulani Emirs

Port Novo is control by Yorubas oba

Port Novo speak Yorubas , Abuja speak hausa.
Benin president Is Yoruba , Abuja president is Fulani/hausa

the advantage override the disadvantage.  It is only a stupid . selfish and foolish Yorubas man that would want Yorubas to remain in nigeria and not join republic of benin.

Look the president of Benin is Yoruba. what do you need again.  Nothing would change, nigeria hand over bakassi and We would be in ecowas and nobody need to move. Igbo and hausa do not need visa to live there. Computer villages would not change.

I am business. I have several meeting today. Have a wonderful day. merry xmas.
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by BecomeRich: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2008
look you look at advantage and disadvantage,  See list of GDP  of africa and you discovery other africa countries are living better than us. And they do not have oil,   we are ranked 36 in africa with our stupid oil , it means that citizen of 35 africa countries live better than an average nigerian. Imagine , this is after the fake census, so with real census, we are at the bottom of the table. may 50th ranked.

African rank World rank Nation GDP per capita Total GDP
1 41 Equatorial Guinea $16,507       
2 54 Mauritius $13,029
3 57 Seychelles $12,135
4 62 South Africa $11,035
5 63 Libya $11,354
6 64 Botswana $10,866
7 75 Tunisia $8,223 
8 87 Algeria $7,095
9 89 Gabon $6,977
10 91 Namibia $6,658
11 93 Cape Verde $6,287
12 100 Morocco $5,765 
13 105 Swaziland $5,181
14 115 Egypt $4,282
15 129 Angola $2,829
16 133 Ghana $2,601
17 136 Sudan $2,417
18 138 Zimbabwe $2,413 
19 139 Mauritania $2,307
20 140 Cameroon $2,284
21 142 Lesotho $2,163
22 148 The Gambia $1,999
23 150 Guinea $1,986
24 151 Djibouti $1,957
25 153 Senegal $1,914
26 155 Uganda $1,817
27 156 Chad $1,744 
28 157 Comoros $1,717
29 158 São Tomé and Príncipe $1,638 
30 161 Togo $1,600 
31 162 Côte d'Ivoire $1,475 
32 164 Rwanda $1,431 
33 167 Republic of the Congo $1,379 
34 169 Mozambique $1,335 
35 170 Burkina Faso $1,326 
36 171 Nigeria $1,188
37 172 Central African Republic $1,163 
38 173 Benin $1,147
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by tpia: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2008
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by tpia: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2008
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by DaLover(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2008
Becomerich,
Lets face it, nigeria as we know it today is in a very bad state, but which group enjoys from it the greatest? the answer is the yorubas, they control the ecomony, over the years lady luck has shone on the yorubas in nigeria combined with some political backstabing.  

Immidiately after the civil war, when their greatest rivals (the Ibos) were down and out, Awolowo sensible proposed indiginalization, Yorubas who were the only ones with money then bought off all the countries assets, and have since not let go. This is also the reason why they will never fight any war or attempt to leave becos the Ibos are lurking around the corner waiting for that first mistake. That is why the hate will never go away.

Today all major economic activities are controlled from Lagos, even the ones that ought not to be there, the banking, Power sector, telecoms sector, oil and gas sector etc. The claim is that they are the most intelligent in the country. (that I do not argue). But what I fail to understand is blaming others when things you control fail. For instance NITEL, NEPA, Banking sector.

Simple Logic.
The ecomony is in the hands of the Yorubas, The Economy has failed. Simple and straight forward.

Becomerich,
You asked me to name 5 things the OBJ monkey did for you.
1-Accelerated industrialisation of the Ota area (All other industrial areas in other parts of the country were not touched)
2-OK-LNG, for Gods sake, this LNG is located many miles from were the raw material is. (anyway the boys will ensure its failure)
3-Ensuring Yoruba control of Shipping by moving administrative headquarters shipping from Abuja to Lagos based on the claim that Abuja does not have a sea shore (Note Lagos hosted NNPC headquarters for several years even though it had no oil, infact right now napims controls the oil industry from Lagos instead of Abuja)
4-Using boundry adjustment to ensure that Ondo state acquired more delta state lands and justify its status as an oil producing state.
5-He quickly replaced the GMD of NNPC with a yoruba man, and together with the likes of Otedola they combined to put a nail in the coffin of the refineries since they are outside yoruba lands, now petroleum importation into the country is controled and distributed from Lagos

So you see why Yorubas will never want to leave this country because they reaping the greatest benifits, a few of them talk about resourse control half heartedly, when nigerdelta reps walked out of the last constitutional conference, the Ibos supported us by joining the walk out, ONCE AGAIN!! the yorubas displayed their usual backstabing and betrayal habits by choosing to remain with the Hausas. YET YOU DEARED TO ADD AREAS OF DELTA AND EDO STATE TO YOUR PROPOSED MAP

This alone should tell Becomerich that
1-majority of the yorubas are not willing to leave that Good oil money.
2-the inteligent claimed by the Yorubas is parasitic type that enables them out-manuver minorities and prevents them from enjoying their natural dues, not the type exibited in countries like swizaland, Luxemburg, Japan, belgium were people without natural resourses develope their countries without leaching on others.

As for the rest of Nigeria, we are not yet intelligent.
Thanks
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by RibaduFan(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2008
Dalover

Have u ever considered writing fiction for a living? U simply turn facts around and spin them into fairy tales. Good work chap. Sherdom and Jeffery have a lot to learn from u.
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by BecomeRich: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2008
yemmye So Jonathan claim Igbo. Not kano state. (joke)

And dalover, Please I have heard the nonsense the yoruba control the economy, which economy,  The one that the per  head is $1000.  Which economy,  So Yorubas also control the economy in Kano, port harcourt, Abuja or maiduguri. or Jos,  be serious. You are not talking to a fool.

The Yorubas only control the economy in their domain. Anything out of their domain is control by others.

On indiginalization, where are the companies that  indiginalization affect. They have all closed them and left the country. can you name any, 

If they economy of Nigeria failed it is the fault of northerner. they were in charge of appointment, they put square pegs in round holes.  Like someone with Arabic degree to manage a bank.

You claim 5 thing obasanjo did.  "Accelerated industrialisation of the Ota area"  Are you Ok. Ota have alway been there before Obasanjo came to power. Obasanjo never did anything in ota. name what Obasanjo did in ota. Did he build an airport in ota or did he build companies in Ota, 

On LNG you are not inform. Ondo state have oil and gas. And that was the reason they sited the company there. There is no single pipe running from delta state to ondo state. Go and verify your information.

Which control of shipping is that. It tell you how stupid northerner can be, how can you locate the headquater of the shipping company to the desert. Now did obasanjo relocate the Atlantic ocean.  abeg. i assume God put the atlantic ocean there.

What boundry adjustment ?? So ilaje people are now from delta state. 

"""He quickly replaced the GMD of NNPC with a yoruba man""  So since Obasanjo quickly replace the GMD with a Yorubaman. The obasanjo now order him to give every Yorubaman free kerosine and petrol abi,  You sound dumb.

""majority of the yorubas ""  Who are the majority Yorubas you are talking about, Less than 50,000 men is majority who benefit from contract from abuja,  So in your country 50,000 men are majority,  Olodo ,  Majority is 99% who have no good road, majority is 99% who have no good education. Majority is 99% who have no good health facilities. majority is 99% who income is less than $1000 a month. Like you said you are speak for yourself who go to Aso rock to beg for contract,  So you people are majority. ?/ look my friend you are just an Aso rock begger.

You need to read one part of the word of God , that says slave ride on horse while king walk on foot. Tell me ,  Are you the one who is suppose to be begging fulani for contract or is it not fulani man that should be begging you for contract. Oma se.  go and think about this.
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2008
BecomeRich:

knowall, if you do not know anything, just keep quiet. the three main party in Benin republic have yoruba origin. Does Kolawole  sound yoruba to you.  That one of the president Opposition party in benin they won 20 seat Boni won 35. Kolewole party came 2nd.

So where are you getting your statisitcs. And where did you get hausa in benin republic. The area in which you have Fulfude have a population of about 300,000  and their are other group in that area. And the majority group in that area is mete people.  And Bariba people are not in the centre. They are in the north east. Yorubas are in the centre. Even Bariba people have their origin to the yorubas. do you research. And Bariba people have no similarity with the Nupe.  More than 50% of bariba people in Nigeria speak Yoruba. they were in former Niger state. IBB woke up one day and just cut the area to his own state.  He was hoping to cut another state for his ethnics group. but lucky run out of him and he left office. He never was able to do it.

And do your research before you post.  And Yorubas are not 20%,  when you add other ethnics group which originated from the yorubas in the country it is about nearly 50% . even gaa people in ghana originate from the yorubas.

And you can not be a Yoruba nationalist , you are a northerner,  No true Yoruba nationalist who say he does not believe in the Unification of the Yorubas.

What do I have incommon with Umaru or Abuja. nothing. Boni went to ife and speak yoruba , can Yar adua,  Nonsense.  Abuja 12 hours from lagos, Port novo is 18 minutes.  Abuja is control by hausa/fulani Emirs

Port Novo is control by Yorubas oba

Port Novo speak Yorubas , Abuja speak hausa.
Benin president Is Yoruba , Abuja president is Fulani/hausa

the advantage override the disadvantage.  It is only a stupid . selfish and foolish Yorubas man that would want Yorubas to remain in nigeria and not join republic of benin.

Look the president of Benin is Yoruba. what do you need again.  Nothing would change, nigeria hand over bakassi and We would be in ecowas and nobody need to move. Igbo and hausa do not need visa to live there. Computer villages would not change.

I am business. I have several meeting today. Have a wonderful day. merry xmas.

I wish the white man had stripped us of our individualistic cultures.
It has been truly our downfall.
If you do not know what you and mr. umaru have in common you should go and see a geneticist.
Or cheaper yet just look in the mirror
Re: Yar Adua And Pdp Are Yoruba Haters: Yoruba want to join the Republic of Benin by lucabrasi(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2008
romeo:

Did anybody stop the "Yoruba pioneers" from selling in computer village? They where forced out with a healthy competition!! How is one going to riot when you willfully sold your slot to ready buyers? Except they harbour hate!!

News!!! Igbo people don't pay Tax, but the rest of Naija peeps do grin grin grin

THATS BESIDES THE POINT MR!!did any of these yoruba pioneers persecute the ibo tradersa resounding NO!
and in case you didnt notice,the law affected both ibo,yoruba and possibly hausa computer traders in computer village,unless what you r insinuating is that henceforth anywhere ibos trade/or are highly populated should be tax exempt
can you see now that you are contradicting yourself?one one hand you admit these pioneers sold theoir slots and have not persecuted the ibo traders and on the other hand you r mouthing off a hollow assertion of habouring hate
romeo:

Give Onitsha a well deserved port and ask me that question again about shifting computer village to South-east.

yes and theres a port in onitsha that iweka road depends on right grin grin

so i guess we r both agreed that they wont be leaving computer village anytime soon then lol
with my little knowledge of business,ill have thought traders and consumers in the south east will happily pay more to to have a market near them rather than going all the way to lagos,but what do i know lol
romeo:

Who should clean up dirt? the government or the traders? If you fail to provide an adequate waste collecting strategy in a community, the end result would be a littered street. Even in the US. White house

The same Germany that will fine you for spilling oil on the road provided alternatives for disposing waste. Abeg tell me who is in charge of waste in Manchester.

Bunch of tribal bigots

Yeah David Mark is from Enugu!!
Orji Kalu is the one organising the South-east Govs.? 2008?

if the traders pay taxeas,government will in turn use that tax to do the necessary stuffs,in case you havent noticed in europe where you live that the taxes are used to clean up the streets,did the ladipo or alaba traders build the roads and infrastructures they use in carrying their containers and wht not??
the ;agos state government has given its citizens the benefit of doubt with the little they have been able to do,and anyone irrespective of the tribe who still thinks he/she shouldnt pay taxes is not more than a criminal

david mark is the only one you can mention right hmm i see lol grin grin

[quote][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ / Donald Trump; Crowd Of IPOB Supporters Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt.PICS / Politicians And Military Officers Are Secretly Planning A Coup- Burutai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.