Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,716 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Help!My younger sister amazed me today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!My younger sister amazed me today (4791 Views)

Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!My younger sister amazed me today by MhizVee(f): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
My 13year old sister came back from school and asked what e-ja-culation means,when i didnt answer,she called my name again,i then told her tö go meet my dad for futher explanation

3 Likes

Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by hakeem4(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
They don expel am NA
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by Oluwatosean(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Secondary skwl or primary skwl
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by MhizVee(f): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oluwatosean:
Secondary skwl or primary skwl
secondary o,just in ss1 o
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by Hazardd(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
wetin come concern us
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by ROZZAYY(f): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
It has several meanings dear, look it up in d dictionary. I hope she wasn't expelled from sch sha. Or deres somfin u aren't telling. Lol

1 Like

Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by MhizVee(f): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hazardd:
wetin come concern us
must you comment

1 Like

Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by Oluwatosean(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
MhizVee:
secondary o,just in ss1 o
mayb na assignment for skwl grin
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by chronique(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
What type of expulsion are talking about here?
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
So you don't know the meaning of expulsion??

Why you choose to fall my hand this 2015? Why??

1 Like

Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by MhizVee(f): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
chronique:
What type of expulsion are talking about here?
eja-cula-tion
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by elantraceey(f): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
She probably heard the word for the first time and came to you to explain what it meant , instead of you to just explain your mind went far *smh*
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by Hazardd(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
MhizVee:
must you comment
i hate unreason thread.

Is this romantic
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by MhizVee(f): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
DDeliverer:
So you don't know the meaning of expulsion??

Why you choose to fall my hand this 2015? Why??
no vex.
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Op if not that you are a girl and that i like you, i would have called you a MUGU, you are too mugulish for you not to know the meaning of expulsion
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by cirmuell(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hian, you didn't ask her why she asked you?
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by delishpot: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
Maybe someone was expelled from her school? It may be an innocent question you know? Ya mind too rotten sef OP
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:
She probably heard the word for the first time and came to you to explain what it meant , instead of you to just explain your mind went far *smh*
don't mind her, she needs to be flogged with my koboko.
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by MhizVee(f): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:
xo you think i shld explain what it means
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by cirmuell(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
MhizVee:
eja-cula-tion
and that amazed you? she's in ss1, Biology, remember? why use expulsion inplace of ejaculaytion? u're confusing folks

1 Like

Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by MhizVee(f): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
cirmuell:
Hian, you didn't ask her why she asked you?
she said a guy ìn her class askd what it means
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by elantraceey(f): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
MhizVee:
xo you think i shld explain what it means

What should expulsion mean to a 13 year old child? undecided
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by Hazardd(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
MhizVee:
eja-cula-tion
who is confusing each other here.
Is it us or you?
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
MhizVee:
no vex.

I don vex already..and as you dey tell me 'no vex' my head dey boil...

What do you mean you don't know the meaning of expulsion?
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by MhizVee(f): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
DDeliverer:

I don vex already..and as you dey tell me 'no vex' my head dey boil...

What do you mean you don't know the meaning of expulsion?
nt expulsion o,its e-ja-culation
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by cirmuell(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
MhizVee:
she said a guy ìn her class askd what it means
hmm, okay...you should have explained it to her though(sending her to your dad ain't bad anyway)
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by MhizVee(f): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Oluwatosean:
mayb na assignment for skwl grin
mayb
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by MhizVee(f): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
cirmuell:
and that amazed you? she's in ss1, Biology, remember?
ooh,mayb
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
MhizVee:
ejacu WHAT!!! Abeg don't tell her the meaning oooshocked

1 Like

Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by MhizVee(f): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

ejacu WHAT!!! Abeg don't tell her the meaning oooshocked
abi
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by MhizVee(f): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
The gal is tòo inquìsitive
Re: Help!My younger sister amazed me today by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
MhizVee:

I knew the meaning of eja-culation in pry2...

An SS1 student is a big girl na..Shuu? During my NYSC days those SS1 girls were not only big but...wait! Why am I saying all these

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... / See Photos Of Nigerian Guys Getting Married To Old White Women / Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.