Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... (4686 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Most times it beats my imagination how some babes think they can dominate their relationship or have their way at any time they deemed fit. Again understanding is supposed to be the key word spiced with true and sincere love.

On the 1st of April this year, which coincidentally was my birthday, my HR summoned me to our Lagos head office. Please note that i work in Portharcourt with one of the big multinational oil firm.My flight was fixed and in less than 2hrs i was seated with my Hr boss. After few delay, my boss repeated the exact questions that i was asked they day i was interviewed for the job.

Fast forward; after the interview sessions he offered me a hanshake which i accepted. few minutes later he handed a letter to me and when i opened and read it contents, itwas a recommendationletter. i have been nominated to be one of those who will be travelling to switzerland for training which will last for two yrs.

That same day i called my fiancee and told her the good news lo and behold she was so repulsive about it she told me emphatically that i should decline the offer and when i inquired after her reasons she told me leaving her behind will mean that the relationship will die automatically.

I have tried to let her see reasons why i should go for this training but all pleas fell on deaf ears and honestly i love her so very much but with the recent development am just confused. am due to depart the shores of nigeria on the 30th of this month. fellow nairanladers pls advise what should i do am confused.
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Cutehector(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
Omgosh, dat relationship will just die Allah.. Dat thing she is looking for, she will get it!

Who turns down a switzerland trainin offer? She dey madt? I go just break up

8 Likes

Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hahaha. She can burn to blazes o, you better be wise and make the right decision for your future.

2 Likes

Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Your happiness shlould be her happiness 4 God's sake.

Don't decline am I beg

But wait oooo

2years is a long time ooo embarassed
Lalasticlala, what's the solution
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by falconey(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
HOEbelievable!!!!! and selfish!!!!!!
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by calmdude(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lol grin grin grin

When your village witches are using your fiancee to try to get you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by falconey(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
Qhal:
Hahaha. She can burn to blazes o, you better be wise and make the right decision for your future.

Qhal is that you son? the dude who owns the big booty lovers thread.

mehn you are a legend!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Cutehector(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
calmdude:
Lol grin grin grin

When your village witches are using your fiancee to try to get you
I swear.. grin. I will tell her straight up, if u want a break up, fine and good. But dat training, sorry.. I dey go..

1 Like

Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Omgosh, dat relationship will just die Allah.. Dat thing she is looking for, she will get it!

SMH

See ya life
I thought you can buy '12' cars at a time
Switzerland should be small tin 4 u nah cheesy

Stop forming nigga cheesy
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Cutehector(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
HateU2:
SMH

See ya life
I thought you can buy '12' cars at a time
Switzerland should be small tin 4 u nah cheesy

Stop forming nigga cheesy
I am just putting myself in the op's shoes.. wink i'v travelled to six international countries..

Brazil inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
falconey:

Qhal is that you son? the dude who owns the big booty lovers thread.

mehn you are a legend!!!!

grin grin
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by layla129(f): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
First of all, accept my hearty congratulations.
I see no reason she shouldn't be happy for you first...who does that?? Well, in my opinion you should proceed with you journey irrespective of her opinion... you can't cease to develop yourself because of a lady that is yet to be your wife. How can she tell you not to go? That is selfish of her

Whatever will be will be. You have tried to convince her, so let her be . If the money comes, she'll be the one to still enjoy it...free her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Cutehector(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:
I see no reason she shouldn't be happy for you first...who does that?? Well, in my opinion you should proceed with you journey irrespective of her opinion... you can't cease to develop yourself because of a lady that is yet to be your wife. How can she tell you not to go? That is selfish of her

Whatever will be will be. You have tried to convince her, so let her be . If the money comes, she'll be the one to still enjoy it...free her
u knw, I started havn dis feeling u'd take sides with d fiancee wink
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Senna: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
2 years is a long time on such short notice so i don't blame her for reacting like that. You need to prioritise whether you want Love or Money. Sad but true.

Don't break up. Stay silent and go on your training course and see how life plays itself out. She might wait for you or she might move on either way it's a blessing so don't stress yourself because you have an exciting journey ahead of you.

5 Likes

Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by layla129(f): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:
u knw, I started havn dis feeling u'd take sides with d fiancee wink

Why did you think i would do that? Because we have a similar case? grin
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by MRBrownJ: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
explain to this lady that such journey MUST be made, whether with/without her blessing... its a done deal and refusing to go may end up getting him the UNEMPLOYED status!
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

you are right
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Cutehector(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

Why did you think i would do that? Because we have a similar case? grin
lol not really, u knw ladies like to take sides and all... wen I was much younger, my first girlfrnd travelled to ukraine.... I knew in my heart it would b over, so I didn't want to make a drama out of it..

Well it's nice we both on the same page smiley.

Still Waitn on ya reply tho.
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by mimiejacobz(f): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
I think ur fiance is just scared,two years is not 2weeks u know,make her see reasons with you n possibly assure her she can always fly down to visit
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by layla129(f): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:
lol not really, u knw ladies like to take sides and all... wen I was much younger, my first girlfrnd travelled to ukraine.... I knew in my heart it would b over, so I didn't want to make a drama out of it..

Well it's nice we both on the same page smiley.

Still Waitn on ya reply tho.

This is quite different. Its so unfair of her...can't take side with her.
What response?
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
I think 2yrs is a long time to leave your fiancee.

Some of the guys here will tell you to break up with her but you need to consider her and the time spent in the relationship.

Best solution:marry her and take her along with you.

2 Likes

Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Chidonc(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Any body that's doesn't want you to move forward is an enemy of progress and in mountain of fire format . I say God should separate u guys by fire and even brimstone . amen

1 Like

Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Cutehector(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

This is quite different. Its so unfair of her...can't take side with her.
What response?
as in eh. When there are a lot of women out there wishing for their man to be as successful as he is... all because of wanting him all to herself..

Onto mail.. cool
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by lalo128: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:

kai u dey my mind?
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chidonc:
Any body that's doesn't want you to move forward is an enemy of progress and in mountain of fire format . I say God should separate u guys by fire and even brimstone . amen
what kind of prayer is this? sad
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Cutehector(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
cassieblake:
I think 2yrs is a long time to leave your fiancee.

Some of the guys here will tell you to break up with her but you need to consider her and the time spent in the relationship.

Best solution:marry her and take her along with you.
you dnt understand, most companies dnt fund family members wen on an assignment outside the country.. it's a training. Even if he marries her, it's not possible for d company to include her in d budget. And the trainin might just be by the corner. So she should just chill..

What I was thinkn was dat wen he gets there, and settles down, den he can make arrangements to bring her along, dat way, the company won't b aware

Kaziblake. cool
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Cutehector(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
lalo128:
kai u dey my mind?
cool if she was in his shoes now, I can bet my car she won't turn down that offer
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by layla129(f): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:
as in eh. When there are a lot of women out there wishing for their man to be as successful as he is... all because of wanting him all to herself..

Onto mail.. cool

Enemy of progress. Ok, will check it out later
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Cutehector(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

Enemy of progress. Ok, will check it out later
alright...
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
So the best solution is to bring our matter come NL....... Op, you're so in soup cry
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:
you dnt understand, most companies dnt fund family members wen on an assignment outside the country.. it's a training. Even if he marries her, it's not possible for d company to include her in d budget. And the trainin might just be by the corner. So she should just chill..

What I was thinkn was dat wen he gets there, and settles down, den he can make arrangements to bring her along, dat way, the company won't b aware

Kaziblake. cool
He shld marry her here first then bring her there later.

Who is kaziblake cool
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by Cutehector(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
cassieblake:
He shld marry her here first then bring her there later.

Who is kaziblake cool
it still doesn't change anything.. he can't rush d wedding preparations in less than a month! Think. And it's also not healthy for him to leave her and travel in a newly wedded marriage.

So that wedding thing is just a means to also tie him down.. u ladies should try and be supportive of ur man's career biko. I knw if if were in his shoes, u would hav zoomed off., and be saying he doesn't support ur career.

Pls let's be frank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY / I Need Someone Who Can Explain This For Me / Curvu Lady Teach A Little Girl How To Be A Stripper, Spark Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.