Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (166976 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 12:41am On Jan 26, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

It's as if you're somehow not comfortable with the fact that he sees you at dirt, and always will. As I told Kid, he will never RETHINK his views.

The fact that you know all that tells me you're aware of the 'whys' of collapse, but who knows? You could as well choose to believe that it's due to the 'average' Somali having an IQ of - what was it - 68??

You've caught me at the wrong time to have sound sensible conversation about the subject, what with all of the rampant anti-AA/black trolling coming from that side. It must be answered in a language they understand.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 26, 2015
Supper:

You've caught me at the wrong time to have sound sensible conversation about the subject, what with all of the rampant anti-AA/black trolling coming from that side. It must be answered in a language they understand.

A language he'll never understand from you, because he'll always see you as the embodiment of the images he keeps providing. And here you are trying to persuade him to 'rethink his position on AA's'. It's almost as if you can't grasp the concept of racism, and how it works.

And you do this even as you admit to yourself that your discourse with him isn't 'sensible'.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Fulaman198:

LOL I don't know what you guys want from me. Some of you say I'm far too strict, so I mellow down quite a bit, then another group of you say darn man you are far too light-hearted and Passive.

Now, I'm thinking to myself gee I just can't win with these guys @EnlightenedSoul and KidStrangleHold undecided

I strongly believe you enjoy his rants, Fula. You're friendly with him. You think he's hilarious.

You like him.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 2:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Grassroots diplomacy could help our pan africanism. There should be an institution that grants a bounty to cross cultural marriages on the continent.

Primary prerequisites would be region of origin, age, nonpartisanship, entrepreneurship skills and linguistic performance.

The greater the distance of orgin and entrepreneurship skills the greater the bounty should increase.

Lets see some yoruba and zulu marriages, amhara and tigray marriages, wolof and kikuyu marriages, mande and shona marriages, hutu and tutsi marriages, jamaican and luo marriages, AA and somali marriages smiley
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 2:59am On Jan 26, 2015
5..4..3..2 1
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 2:59am On Jan 26, 2015
Diversion
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 26, 2015
^^ Now I know you're not Axum (unless he's really that batshyt insane), but I still think you have a screw loose...

Are we on the same thread??

PanAfricanist/Afrocentrics are just as delusional as their counterparts. Obviously.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 3:30am On Jan 26, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
^^ Now I know you're not Axum (unless he's really that batshyt insane), but I still think you have a screw loose...

Are we on the same thread?? ?? ??

PanAfricanist/Afrocentrics are just as delusional as their counterparts. Obviously.

You are very infatuated with Axum.

Pan africanism don't fight us just join in with it.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 26, 2015
barwaaqo:

Lmfao!

Dreams are free. I prefer reality.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 3:34am On Jan 26, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lmfao!

Dreams are free. I prefer reality.

Create your own reality wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 26, 2015
barwaaqo:

Yh, keyword being 'own', and not where/when it pertains to billions of people who're all prejudiced towards one another, and can't get along for shyt smiley
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 3:40am On Jan 26, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh, keyword being 'own', and not where/when it pertains to billions of people who can't get along for shyt smiley

What's your solution?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 26, 2015
barwaaqo:

What's your solution?

Solution to what exactly?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 4:07am On Jan 26, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Solution to what exactly?

I want you to enlighten my soul on how to eradicate the economic political territorial and social issues africans face.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 4:17am On Jan 26, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I strongly believe you enjoy his rants, Fula. You're friendly with him. You think he's hilarious.

You like him.

He is pretty funny, but sometimes he doesn't know when to simmer down and not over do it. He has me cracking up 85% of the time.

Whether I would be his bud in real life, not too sure about that. If he started ranting about Bantus in public in front of a group of Bantus, I would run as fast as the Flash and high tail it out of there before I become dead meat.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 4:17am On Jan 26, 2015
barwaaqo:

I want you to enlighten my soul on how to eradicate the economic political territorial and social issues africans face.

Dang bro that's deep stuff

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 26, 2015
barwaaqo:

I agree with, Fula. This is DEEP. Deeply broad, that is.

But I expected no less from a so-called 'Pan-African' living in the illusions of grandeur brought on the vision of an obviously unattainable continental unity. Broad is your factory setting. Support cross-cultural mixed marriages - that was your solution? As if the couple themselves are ever the problem!

Let me offer some sincere advice: If you ever endeavor to solve a problem, whether as part of a unit or within yourself, make it as specific as humanly possible. That way you'll at the very least be able to track your own PROGRESS.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:12am On Jan 26, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

But I expected no less from a so-called 'Pan-African' living in the illusions of grandeur brought on the vision of an obviously unattainable continental unity. Broad is your factory setting. Support cross-cultural mixed marriages - that was your solution? As if the couple themselves are ever the problem!

Let me offer some sincere advice: If you ever endeavor to solve a problem, whether as part of a unit or within yourself, make it as specific as humanly possible. That way you'll at the very least be able to track your own PROGRESS.

E-nigma now you know their little pan african plan. They want every Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean/Djiobuti to marry a Bantu and hang a poster of Kunta Kente in every city.

Barwaaqo is not Somali, but a Bantu trolling as a Somali, she/he wants to troll as a Somali in order to give Bantus hope of their Afrocentric dreams.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 26, 2015
Fulaman198:

He is pretty funny, but sometimes he doesn't know when to simmer down and not over do it He has me cracking up 85% of the time.

Whether I would be his bud in real life, not too sure about that. If he started ranting about Bantus in public in front of a group of Bantus, I would run as fast as the Flash and high tail it out of there before I become dead meat.

In summary,

He's not supposed to be able to do it at all, but he gets away with it bc it's all fun and games with you, and you think it's hilarious.

I'm not wrong, am I?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:15am On Jan 26, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

In summary,

He's not supposed to be able to do it at all, but he gets away with it bc it's all fun and games with you, and you think it's hilarious.

I'm not wrong, am I?

I only serve to make Fulaman laugh. Even though I can't stand his laugh, because it sounds like a goat. cheesy
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 26, 2015
Ajuran:

E-nigma now you know their little pan african plan. They want every Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean/Djiobuti to marry a Bantu and hang a poster of Kunta Kente in every city.

Barwaaqo is not Somali, but a Bantu trolling as a Somali, she/he wants to troll as a Somali in order to give Bantus hope of their Afrocentric dreams.

I swear, you're bleeping bi-polar...and STEWPID to boot. You miss every point completely.

Kindly fvxk off.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:17am On Jan 26, 2015
Fulaman198:

He is pretty funny, but sometimes he doesn't know when to simmer down and not over do it. He has me cracking up 85% of the time.

You and me would be good friends in real life. I would never make fun of Bantus in real life, cause the ones here carry Guns.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:24am On Jan 26, 2015
E-soul your new profile picture is very insulting to the Bantus who you kiss up to.

How can you have a picture of ladders leading up to trees? Or is it ladders coming down from trees. Essentially Bantus climbing down from trees to join humanity, or Bantus climbing up ladders to go back to their native origins of swinging from trees.

This is definitely innuendo if i ever saw one. I say Fulaman should ban you for life if he isn't high on goat milk kissing some Bantus feet.

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:35am On Jan 26, 2015
barwaaqo:

Stop pretending to be a Pan Africanist Bantu, lol. Kidstranghold, you have gone to the edge of the world to convince yourself that Somalis dont see you as subhuman, by pretending to be Somali. How Sad.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:37am On Jan 26, 2015
barwaaqo:

I see you took that at face value and started to pretend that your Somali. Your still a monkey.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 5:51am On Jan 26, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

That is only a mere suggestion I think it could help since people are the backbone of a nation, stronger family stronger nation.

Saddened by your 'illusions of grandeur' remark I guess that means your content with the status quo. Though I will try to be more specific per your advice so I hope starting with social issues is Ok.

What can we do about malaria, xenophobia, literacy, domestic terrorism, freedom of press, child labour, toxic waste ?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 6:26am On Jan 26, 2015
barwaaqo:

That is only a mere suggestion I think it could help since people are the backbone of a nation, stronger family stronger nation.

Saddened by your 'illusions of grandeur' remark I guess that means your content with the status quo. Though I will try to be more specific per your advice so I hope starting with social issues is Ok.

What can we do about malaria, xenophobia, literacy, domestic terrorism, freedom of press, child labour, toxic waste ?

what can we do about low self esteem, that would force you to masquerade as a Somali?

If people in Somalia/Ethiopia/Eritrea even knew Bantus like yourself were thinking about intermarriage, they would seriously reconsider freeing your kind from slavery and bring it back.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 6:34am On Jan 26, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

In summary,

I'm not wrong, am I?

Errrm, Enlightened, I have a bad feeling that you are a bit Pissed at me right now? grin am I right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (63) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.