Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (167557 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Axum could be some wahhabist from arabia for all we know.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
@Supper

Somalia has some very notable scientist and they won't be hard to find. One or two billionaires out of forty five million from the richest nation is not the best thing. Oprah trashes black people with her media and Jordan builds prisons for them after they buy his footwear.

Let us ignore this entity named axum barbari its like a fungi it needs to have its energy off others to survive

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Note: I personally deem the assortment of 'links' a nice touch as well, and there's def some points for ya in finding MF (lolz).

Friend of yours? lol
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
barwaaqo:
@Supper

Somalia has some very notable scientist and they won't be hard to find. One or two billionaires out of forty five million from the richest nation is not the best thing. Oprah trashes black people with her media and Jordan builds prisons for them after they buy his footwear.

Let us ignore this entity named axum barbari its like a fungi it needs to have its energy off others to survive

Oprah, Jordan? Try self made success David Steward of St. Louis(I'll let you look him up). And America is far from the richest nation per capita or by raw numbers, no matter how you slice it. How about occupying the best strategic spot on the most resource rich continent? I WISH we had that opportunity. Mogadishu should be putting Qatar and the UAE to shame right now. Not receiving aid from them.

But, for guys like you, barwaaqo. It'd be best if you just stay out of this. Because sadly there are far too many far too many fanatical anti-jareer/adoon/madow/negro whatever terminology, ad infinitum, somalis who will go out of there way to do what they can to try and diss/harass AAs and other people of black African descent for us to not give them a dose of their own medicine. This is a rarely spoken about attitude ingrained deeply in the psyche of MOST somalis from what I can tell to some extent and is fostered to a greater extent when a group of them gets together. So, just minding our own business would mean for us letting them get away with throwing stones at us from their mm. thick glass house. Guys like you are the exception to the rule, thus why you and ES should just check out of the battle.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Seriously these characters lost the battle before it even started. LMAO!

The AA GDP is around 2.2 TRILLION repeat TRILLION. If it were a country it would be around the 15th or 16th richest. That's way more than the Somalia GDP.

Seriously if AA's really wanted to, especially our top investors we could economically SWALLOW the entire country of Somalia. Similar to how those rich white real estate owners were doing to Cuba back in the day(and are about to do now).

Hell I think we would make the country more valuable than it is now and actually take ADVANTAGE of its long coast. lol!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Supper:

Oprah, Jordan? Try self made success David Steward of St. Louis(I'll let you look him up). And America is far from the richest nation per capita or by raw numbers, no matter how you slice it. How about occupying the best strategic spot on the most resource rich continent? I WISH we had that opportunity. Mogadishu should be putting Qatar and the UAE to shame right now. Not receiving aid from them.

But, for guys like you, barwaaqo. It'd be best if you just stay out of this. Because sadly there are far too many far too many fanatical anti-jareer/adoon/madow/negro whatever terminology, ad infinitum, somalis who will go out of there way to do what they can to try and diss/harass AAs and other people of black African descent for us to not give them a dose of their own medicine. This is a rarely spoken about attitude ingrained deeply in the psyche of MOST somalis from what I can tell to some extent and is fostered to a greater extent when a group of them gets together. So, just minding our own business would mean for us letting them get away with throwing stones at us from their mm. thick glass house. Guys like you are the exception to the rule, thus why you and ES should just check out of the battle.

David Steward I haven't seen him on the billionaire list One or two billionaires in a country that has been the most wealthiest on earth up until China over took it it a few minutes back is not the best thing. America is still the richest nation by assets and no other nation is even coming close when we talk military industrial complex.

Oprah and jordan Sport and Entertainment. Where are these billionaire AA businessmen Steward obviously must be paying a lot of overhead because he isn't on the list, even if he was that's it undecided That's not anything for a people with AA numbers in what has been the most richest powerful nation in the history of the world. Economics control the social and the AA society is more raggedy than every street in mogadishu.

This isn't a battle it should be a dialogue we don't know what axum is could be another agent out to do a job. If we fall into his trap that won't say much about our intelligence. If you are not an insecure AA then you know already it's not anything Somalis can say or do that should hurt you to the point of wanting to indulge in some silly online battle with them.

I want to foster greater awareness of pan africanism throughout this discussion and more bickering with even more sides joining is just defeating the entire purpose.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
barwaaqo:

David Steward I haven't seen him on the billionaire list One or two billionaires in a country that has been the most wealthiest on earth up until China over took it it a few minutes back is not the best thing. America is still the richest nation by assets and no other nation is even coming close when we talk military industrial complex.

Oprah and jordan Sport and Entertainment. Where are these billionaire AA businessmen Steward obviously must be paying a lot of overhead because he isn't on the list, even if he was that's it undecided That's not anything for a people with AA numbers in what has been the most richest powerful nation in the history of the world. Economics control the social and the AA society is more raggedy than every street in mogadishu.

This isn't a battle it should be a dialogue we don't know what axum is could be another agent out to do a job. If we fall into his trap that won't say much about our intelligence. If you are not an insecure AA then you know already it's not anything Somalis can say or do that should hurt you to the point of wanting to indulge in some silly online battle with them.

I want to foster greater awareness of pan africanism throughout this discussion and more bickering with even more sides joining is just defeating the entire purpose.

David Steward's Worldwide Technology holdings, is the 3rd highest grossing privately held company it the city of St. Louis with a 5.04 billion dollar revenue in 2012. That's more than 5 times Somalia's entire GDP. Take a min let that sink in for a bit and then rethink your position that AAs, as many problems as we do have, are anywhere NEAR the level of crisis that somalis are in.

I don't know what fantasy world you live in, but the richest and most prosperous countries on the earth are the ones with where the median income wealth is the highest and the ones with the highest transparency rate for it's citizens to advance in class. The wealth of a nation is judged by it's most representative persons, the middle class and their ability to advance not by the aristocracy, fyi many, id say most in fact, of which come from old money families which have ties dating back to the slave industry and someway shape or form here in America and who's wealth continues to grow to this day. And you expect AAs to just be breaking into this mold so easily when even your average white american has a greater chance of being struck by lighting than to do it their selves? And your statement about the military industry only serves to fuel my point. How is frequent upward social ascension suppose to take place from the barrels of the working class when a fifth of these same peoples tax contributions don't go towards providing the amenities necessary for such but towards funding this nations rabid "defense"(aggression) campaigns? I mean, we're talking a one percent budget for public education and even less for small business loans. America of all of the 33 designated first world nations by the Credit Suisse Global Wealth Databook has the biggest discrepancy ratio of median wealth to mean wealth at 6.60 due to this country being so top heavy with it's wealth. So, yeah I'd say the market of become a billionaire in America is largely cornered by an extremely thick glass ceiling with the people who are already there and have been there for generations.

Now, lets talk about Somalia, because I see this is a subject you and other somalis keep trying to avoid, and how it's a nation on the most resource rich continent occupying the best strategic location on the continent with a long coast with vibrant fishing waters. So, exactly how is it that your people are having famines and literally dying of starvation over there? Not only that, but it's resources are largely untapped. There is MASSIVE opportunity there. Somalia was consider prime for investment at one time. Remember the America oli company Conoco’s had multimillions of dollars invested there, which many people speculate was the real reason for the deployment of troops to Somalia in 1992. But uhh.....you guys blew the lid of of that arrangement to say the least when blackhawk down happened and foreign visitors who invested in your Ubsom bank were kidnapped(Oh well, back to al-shabab style sharia halah banking then). Somalia has all of the natural tools set in place for your nation to be the shining star of both Africa and the Muslim world, so why is it instead the most economically barren place of both?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Barbari: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Here
Brag about this

Your proud ancestors

Kneeling before the white man like a Bitch!

Here are some strong smart negro bantus in their natural habitat

Here is a picture of a bantu with his twin. You can use it for inspiration

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Supper:

David Steward's Worldwide Technology holdings, is the 3rd highest grossing privately held company it the city of St. Louis with a 5.04 billion dollar revenue in 2012. That's more than 5 times Somalia's entire GDP. Take a min let that sink in for a bit and then rethink your position that AAs, as many problems as we do have, are anywhere NEAR the level of crisis that somalis are in.

I don't know what fantasy world you live in, but the richest and most prosperous countries on the earth are the ones with where the median income wealth is the highest and the ones with the highest transparency rate for it's citizens to advance in class. The wealth of a nation is judged by it's most representative persons, the middle class and their ability to advance not by the aristocracy, fyi many, id say most in fact, of which come from old money families which have ties dating back to the slave industry and someway shape or form here in America and who's wealth continues to grow to this day. And you expect AAs to just be breaking into this mold so easily when even your average white american has a greater chance of being struck by lighting than to do it their selves? And your statement about the military industry only serves to fuel my point. How is frequent upward social ascension suppose to take place from the barrels of the working class when a fifth of these same peoples tax contributions don't go towards providing the amenities necessary for such but towards funding this nations rabid "defense"(aggression) campaigns? I mean, we're talking a one percent budget for public education and even less for small business loans. America of all of the 33 designated first world nations by the Credit Suisse Global Wealth Databook has the biggest discrepancy ratio of median wealth to mean wealth at 6.60 due to this country being so top heavy with it's wealth. So, yeah I'd say the market of become a billionaire in America is largely cornered by an extremely thick glass ceiling with the people who are already there and have been there for generations.

Now, lets talk about Somalia, because I see this is a subject you and other somalis keep trying to avoid, and how it's a nation on the most resource rich continent occupying the best strategic location on the continent with a long coast with vibrant fishing waters. So, exactly how is it that your people are having famines and literally dying of starvation over there? Not only that, but it's resources are largely untapped. There is MASSIVE opportunity there. Somalia was consider prime for investment at one time. Remember the America oli company Conoco’s had multimillions of dollars invested there, which many people speculate was the real reason for the deployment of troops to Somalia in 1991. But uhh.....you guys blew the lid of of that arrangement to say the least when blackhawk down happened and foreign visitors who invested in your Ubsom bank were kidnapped(Oh well, back to al-shabab style sharia halah banking then). Somalia has all of the natural tools set in place for your nation to be the shining star of both Africa and the Muslim world, so why is it instead the most economically barren place in both?

Yes yes yes I understand his company and what they gross that's very terrific I'm thrilled.

Fantasy world I just call like I see it should be obvious to anyone with eyes that america has stolen raped and robbed every corner of the earth and transferred all that wealth back here.

You bring up a good point somalia and many africa nations don't have things together themselves, all the resources you could imagine and yet no substantial progress. Religion has a factor into that.

The minds of the people have been colonized just as the physical state has been.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Barbari:
Here
Brag about this

Your proud ancestors

Here are some strong smart negro
[img]http://www.badnewsaboutchristianity.com/pics_05/slaves_05).jpg[/img]

Here is a picture of a bantu. You can use it for inspiration

Brag about this.

US Bombs Somalia in Drone Attack
http://www.commondreams.org/news/2014/09/02/us-bombs-somalia-drone-attack

U.S. drone strike in Somalia targets al-Shabab leader
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-drone-strike-in-somalia-targets-al-shabab-leader/2014/09/02/2c833104-32a3-11e4-9e92-0899b306bbea_story.html

U.S. Expands Its Drone War Into Somalia
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/02/world/africa/02somalia.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

More Illegally Dumped Radioactive Waste Found on Somalia’s Coast
http://ecolocalizer.com/2011/03/27/more-illegally-dumped-radioactive-waste-found-on-somalias-coast/

Somalia used as toxic dumping ground
http://www.theecologist.org/News/news_analysis/268581/somalia_used_as_toxic_dumping_ground.html

Somalia is not only the "white man's" b*tch but the entire worlds b*tch!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can go on and on... wink

Meanwhile I can brag about this...
Black-Owned Businesses Outpace Growth of Non-Minority-Owned Businesses
http://www.commerce.gov/blog/2011/02/08/black-owned-businesses-outpace-growth-non-minority-owned-businesses

But if we want to talk about the past... I can brag about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E0j8xgxjTY

And also this:

If I were you I would stop before it gets worse. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Stay on topic and don't derail or my dictator side will return angry
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fulaman198:
Stay on topic and don't derail or my dictator side will return angry

Oh so NOW you wanna play mod when I was about to burn that guy alive. LOL! grin
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
I see you had to result to childish attempts instead of fully addressing my post.

1. Why doesn't the world respects Somalia and use its waters as a dump?
2. Why does Somalia have the CIA running free and committing various operations, further destabilizing the country?
3. Why does Somalia has one of the largest coastlines in Africa, which is a plus for fishing and yet people are starving from famine?
4. Why does Somalia have one of the lowest GDP's and GDP's per capita in Africa? If not the world?
5. Why is the Somali IQ at a 68?
6. Why haven't Somalis contributed anything in the field of science or engineering?
7. Why doesn't Somalia have a central government?

Try answering these thing instead of going on about trivial things such as past history and looks. LMAO!!!

And mind you my ancestors not only made history by being the first to have the most successful slave revolt in history, but also defeating three "white" world powers at the time and kicking them off their own island. Something never achieved by Somalis.

While Somalis were getting colonized by the British and Italians(lol!!!), my people were trying to fight European imperialism. Which Somalis were under.

HA! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Barbari: 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
KidStranglehold:
I see you had to result to childish attempts instead of fully addressing my post.

2. Why does Somalia have the CIA running free and committing various operations, further destabilizing the country?
3. Why does Somalia has one of the largest coastlines in Africa, which is a plus for fishing and yet people are starving from famine?
4. Why does Somalia have one of the lowest GDP's and GDP's per capita in Africa? If not the world?
6. Why haven't Somalis contributed anything in the field of science or engineering?

Try answering these thing instead of going on about trivial things such as past history and looks. LMAO!!!

And mind you my ancestors not only made history by being the first to have the most successful slave revolt in history, but also defeating three "white" world powers at the time and kicking them off their own island. Something never achieved by Somalis.

While Somalis were getting colonized by the British and Italians(lol!!!), my people were trying to fight European imperialism. Which Somalis were under.

HA! smiley

Say what!!

Nuff said!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Supper:

Friend of yours? lol

God no!

Would you happen to know Felicia?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Barbari: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
KidStranglehold:
I know we bantus are slaves i embrace it!! crybut give us credit we are really Great cotton pickers!

Glad you agree! No Begone to nearest tree in which you inhabit!!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Barbari:

Ur is a paintings anyone could have done!
So was yours that you posted! By your logic anyone could have done that!!! shocked shocked shocked

Plus the "painted" I posted was a 18th century painting of something that ACTUALLY happened. Is that IQ of 68 taking effect? grin

Barbari:

[img]http://4.bp..com/_9luP9_njT_E/Rf0_V78FloI/AAAAAAAAAQo/Ln4Rlqz3o0g/s400/somaliasol_280.jpg[/img]Hahaha

Or another pink pig US soldier who we dragged acroos somalia lifeless.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-DRJtH1gEGiY/UAsHSEEzsNI/AAAAAAAAAVs/bM41Rnsi9eo/s1600/Dragging+body.jpg[/img]
Small somali group defeated a heavy equipped US soldiers who had planes and sheet.

Somali pirates are gettin rich. We make pink pigs pissed hahaha
http://content.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1891386,00.html

The difference is we hijack ships killed them take millions of dollars from them
While you guys couldnt Even get out of a ship and taken as slaves clear difference

Why haven't you addressed these things posted in this thread?

And if your Somali pirates are so bada$$ why did these happen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcaJjwz6JWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBOUZg0nOQ

And to top it off...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hyttWeOi7E
TWO repeat TWO snipers vs 38 pirates! ROFLMFAO!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Barbari:

They Even protect our coast. Yet you guys are being enslaved to work in Diamond mines runned by rich jewish people. You guys actively get aids ebola and siphillis needle in to you by white people.

Too bad neither me or my ancestors worked in diamond fields. Nor do I have any heath problems.

And speaking of slavery why not address the Somali female sex slave happening in Yemen?
http://salaanmedia.com/?p=3390

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 26, 2015
Barbaretarded:

I can only result to trivial stuff because I can not counter any of KidStrangleholds solid arguments. He is my intellectual superior. Due my brain capacity being only an IQ of 68 and me being malnourished I can't grasp the many important thing's he's saying. I can only dance in front of him and hope KidStranglehold does not look past my childish smokescreen and see the reality that Somalia is a failed state with an average IQ of 68. I will now pray 5 times a day in hope of my reality changing.

Allah Akbar to you too and keep praying. smiley
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 26, 2015
KidStranglehold:
Seriously these characters lost the battle before it even started. LMAO!

The AA GDP is around 2.2 TRILLION repeat TRILLION. If it were a country it would be around the 15th or 16th richest. That's way more than the Somalia GDP.

Seriously if AA's really wanted to, especially our top investors we could economically SWALLOW the entire country of Somalia. Similar to how those rich white real estate owners were doing to Cuba back in the day(and are about to do now).

Hell I think we would make the country more valuable than it is now and actually take ADVANTAGE of its long coast. lol!

Ding!

Why all the holes everywhere? You're so stuck on using 'logic' to win this, your own statements come to bite you in the a.ss somehow. After stressing your all this while on your incomparable population and western location, you hone in on GDP of a African country barely reviving itself from the brink of war?

Lolz. Well done.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 26, 2015
Barbari:

Bro who cares about drove strike and pirates we kill earn millions by abusing white people

Something to brag about Alright
Ur is a paintings anyone could have done!
[img]http://4.bp..com/_9luP9_njT_E/Rf0_V78FloI/AAAAAAAAAQo/Ln4Rlqz3o0g/s400/somaliasol_280.jpg[/img]Hahaha

Or another pink pig US soldier who we dragged acroos somalia lifeless.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-DRJtH1gEGiY/UAsHSEEzsNI/AAAAAAAAAVs/bM41Rnsi9eo/s1600/Dragging+body.jpg[/img]
Small somali group defeated a heavy equipped US soldiers who had planes and sheet.

Somali pirates are gettin rich. We make pink pigs pissed hahaha
http://content.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1891386,00.html

The difference is we hijack ships killed them take millions of dollars from them
While you guys couldnt Even get out of a ship and taken as slaves clear difference

They Even protect our coast. Yet you guys are being enslaved to work in Diamond mines runned by rich jewish people. You guys actively get aids ebola and siphillis needle in to you by white people.

Ding!

Weak as fvxk. And you didn't see the holes either lol, nor did you address anything he said. Your lines and pics aren't even original. It's as if you straight up copied your old posts for material.

Same old trash. Lame attempt, but you know that!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 26, 2015
Barbari:

Wow! Ok! Great that you came to ur senses. Dont worry once somalia gets back up. Ill employ your family in the somali own plantation. cheesycheesy we wil treat like a Nice pet monkey cheesycheesy

Same old line. Broken recordddd.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2015
Barbari:
Here
Brag about this

Your proud ancestors

Here are some strong smart negro bantus in their natural habitat

Here is a picture of a bantu with his twin. You can use it for inspiration

Same fvcking thing. Old lines.

Avoiding opposing points etc. Never a debate in your life, I assume?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 26, 2015
Supper:

David Steward's Worldwide Technology holdings, is the 3rd highest grossing privately held company it the city of St. Louis with a 5.04 billion dollar revenue in 2012. That's more than 5 times Somalia's entire GDP. Take a min let that sink in for a bit and then rethink your position that AAs, as many problems as we do have, are anywhere NEAR the level of crisis that somalis are in

It's as if you're somehow not comfortable with the fact that he sees you at dirt, and always will. As I told Kid, he will never 'RETHINK' his views.

Now, lets talk about Somalia, because I see this is a subject you and other somalis keep trying to avoid, and how it's a nation on the most resource rich continent occupying the best strategic location on the continent with a long coast with vibrant fishing waters. So, exactly how is it that your people are having famines and literally dying of starvation over there? Not only that, but it's resources are largely untapped. There is MASSIVE opportunity there. Somalia was consider prime for investment at one time. Remember the America oli company Conoco’s had multimillions of dollars invested there, which many people speculate was the real reason for the deployment of troops to Somalia in 1991. But uhh.....you guys blew the lid of of that arrangement to say the least when blackhawk down happened and foreign visitors who invested in your Ubsom bank were kidnapped(Oh well, back to al-shabab style sharia halah banking then). Somalia has all of the natural tools set in place for your nation to be the shining star of both Africa and the Muslim world, so why is it instead the most economically barren place of both?

The fact that you know all that tells me you're aware of the 'whys' of collapse, but who knows? You could as well choose to believe that it's due to the 'average' Somali having an IQ of - what was it - 68??

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (63) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.