Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* (19909 Views)

Invest In Ekiti State Plantain Village Project / Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* / Welcome To Highhill Agri-business Academy Crop/livestock Interactive Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 5:29am On Feb 03, 2015
Picking the debris getting ready for harrowing

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Harrowing@ Highhill Organic Plantain Village

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ready to plough

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by Pesuzok(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
world1:
Ready to plough

Oga world 1, nice work. I am located far from your farm/location. How can invest in this without having to travel and still get my returns year after year.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pesuzok:

Oga world 1, nice work. I am located far from your farm/location. How can invest in this without having to travel and still get my returns year after year.
Good evening.
HOPV is not a farm investment program. If you subscribe the farm is 100% yours.
Contact me for more information.

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by kennethalice(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
following grate work and please continue with sharing with us with your progress.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
kennethalice:
following grate work and please continue with sharing with us with your progress.
Thanks.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
We are already cutting the land per acre for each investors.

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Corner pieces and bacon erection

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
A well layout farm

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by Johnnyessence(m): 12:46am On Mar 11, 2015
waooo this is great welldone sir.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 5:32am On Mar 11, 2015
Johnnyessence:
waooo this is great welldone sir.
Thanks
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 5:35am On Mar 11, 2015
Let do Agric

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 5:48am On Mar 11, 2015
Farm Layout is the 3rd step under Land preparation.
Please do it right.

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by nikaShow(m): 6:47am On Mar 11, 2015
Mark my words...this is the start of a vision that would envelope Nigeria, other such 'private agro villages' would spring up...
World1 is a agro prenuer and pioneer, I pray for you sir, that you would continually increase...
#respect
Akin Show, 2015

1 Like

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2015
nikaShow:
Mark my words...this is the start of a vision that would envelope Nigeria, other such 'private agro villages' would spring up...
World1 is a agro prenuer and pioneer, I pray for you sir, that you would continually increase...
#respect
Akin Show, 2015
Thanks so much boss.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2015
The soil is the great connector of lives, the source and destination of all. It is the healer and restorer and resurrector, by which disease passes into health, age into youth, death into life. Without proper care for it we can have no community, because without proper care for it we can have no life.

Wendell Berry, The Unsettling of America: Culture and Agriculture

1 Like

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Agriculture not only gives riches to a nation, but the only riches she can call her own.

Samuel Johnson
Her, Nation, Call

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2015
Please note that Land pegging is also a crucial part of land preparation.

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by irunmoleaiye: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2015
Can I still invest in this project by the end of the month?
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2015
irunmoleaiye:
Can I still invest in this project by the end of the month?

Yes. But it will be on phase 2.
Phase 1 is already close.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by irunmoleaiye: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ok. So where is the phase 2 located?
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
irunmoleaiye:
Ok. So where is the phase 2 located?
Same location Awowo.
It's an extension of another 50 acres.

1 Like

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2015
When setting up a farm all things considered as waste or junks can actually be converted to useful materials.

@HOPV. Making planks from trees that were fell by bulldozer.

this method is called Alamole in Yoruba Language.

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by noblefarm: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
world1:
When setting up a farm all things considered as waste or junks can actually be converted to useful materials.

@HOPV. Making planks from trees that were fell by bulldozer.

this method is called Alamole in Yoruba Language.

sir pls where do u get machine that cleared the farm u manage in Ilorin then and do they do it like d pic here?, I can see the clearing here is clean and the top soil still intact
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
noblefarm:

sir pls where do u get machine that cleared the farm u manage in Ilorin then and do they do it like d pic here?, I can see the clearing here is clean and the top soil still intact
Good evening.
The ilorin job was manually cleared.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by noblefarm: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
world1:

Good evening.
The ilorin job was manually cleared.

ok thanks sir.
good evening.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2015
[url]newsroom.nannewsnigeria.com/entrants-agriculture-fail-due-lack-research-planning-says-expert[/url]

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Don't start what you can't finished.
We promised all our investor a secure environment and we have delivered.

1 Like

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2015
We promised Authentic land documents endosed by both parties lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2015
Be faithful to your client always.
We promised 1 signpost with investors farm name on it.

2 Likes

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by Bitos: 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice job setting the pace! We dey ur back dey learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Rejects Consignment Of Agric Produce From Nigeria / Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.