Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) (35285 Views)

Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop / 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by SenatorJames(m): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
Did anybody notice this by the police in the story;

“We cannot refer to the case as a rape, it is
defilement.

I think this is the new year version of "Stealing is not corruption"

1 Like

Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by aspirebig: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
What is the meaning of the guy fleed since, once they arrest his parents or close family, under 24hrs hours he will show up.

It might be beyond what is reported since the guy is into yahoo,#jazztins.

This is a serious foundation problem ooo

This can only happen in a big compound, plenty tenants.
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Abeg mothers, if you have to see them all as cradle robbers to protect your child( your relatives included), please do so. Everyone is a potential suspect, chances can't be taken abeg. Nigerians really don't know where to carry out their famous jungle justice angry, poor child is scarred for life cry.
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by ChynoBEATS: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Why one earth will u bleep such kid when U Can pay a punny vendor 500 naira for A Round n u'll still hv #350 change Out of the 850 Infact ya'll should kick his balls till someOne scores a freekick wit it angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 11, 2015
Be careful,this you said caused the lives of twelve people in france,and Seun the owner of nairaland,they will put you in trouble,just think about the owner of magazine in france,ban these people that misuse their yeye freedom of speech before they cause trouble for you
lastmessenger:
Muslims have been doing this since the time of their prophet.
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by lastmessenger: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2015
uplawal:
Be careful,this you said caused the lives of twelve people in france,and Seun the owner of nairaland,they will put you in trouble,just think about the owner of magazine in france,ban these people that misuse their yeye freedom of speech before they cause trouble for you
I did not say what is not true. What do you mean? Do you know how many people that die in Nigeria because of these people. I can repeat what I said ten times and nothing will happen.
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by adaxxy: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2015
@Ellidude are you trying to say because of his unemployed mad s grown man of 30 yo rape a 9yrs old girl? Please give me a break.
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by adaxxy: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2015
@uplawal what do you mean by that,are you supporting the paedophile because I dont understand why you will be cautioning pple for speaking out their minds and for you the last messenger you are very stupid for the comment you made because I know people like you goes s long way for justice to br served if it happened to any of your loved ones.
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by dhea: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Beautiful ✔️
Gorgeous ✔️
Glamorous ✔️
Quality ✔️✔️✔️
Best prices ever ✔️
Everything the hair's got and more, because every queen deserves a gorgeous crown, we pride ourselves in stocking the best quality weaves, wigs nd extensions at the lowest prices too.
DD's HAIR COUTURE is who we are.
✅European ✅russian ✅peruvian ✅malaysian ✅brazillian ✅funmi hair ✅ombré
Pls contact us on:
Call / watsapp : 08093201862
BBM Channel : C0024B8D4
Instagram : @diyasdream
Email : info.diyasdream@gmail.com

Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by Jkvivi2020: 4:49pm On May 14, 2015
The idiot should be castrated for rape. U don Bleep teenager toto.ur body don cool u.bastard impocrites.if everybody na rapist like u all d girls for this world for loose their virginity through rape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) / Lady Strips Rival Unclad In Public Over Betrayal / Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.