Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? (28326 Views)

Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ewuro4:

LOL! grin grin

*You're too funny. Are you sure you're not a Nigerian? grin

He he he... Nope am not Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by acada111(f): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
Onegai:
Honey, he just got his green card, right? Well, save these facebook pages (screengrab, whatever) and get yourself to an Immigration Centre. Also, have all your taxes and bills to show you were supporting financially. Your man just committed Bigamy and last I checked, when you have a green card, they are pretty touchy over you committing a crime (you can lose it based on that).

He's used you to get a US Green card. And his family, his mother will lie on a bible (swear) that it's not true. People are desperate like that. Even the girl will lie. He will promise all sorts to keep you around him 3 years he needs to make that green card a US passport

My sister, GOD BLESS U! You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ayofaks(f): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ewuro4:

You've been noticed. Face front and mind your own BEESWAX.
No need to feel cool coz I mentioned you...what's bad is bad...no two ways about it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ewuro4: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ayofaks:
No need to feel cool coz I mentioned you...what's bad is bad...no two ways about it.

You've been noticed-again. Run along now and mind your beeswax.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
SMH!!!
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by soulglo: 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
I'm confused as to why Carefree is being ganged up on. I disagree with the idea that the OP having a child should be justification in any way for what the man did to her but did Ewuro not say the exact same thing as Carefree?

5 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 1:06am On Jan 14, 2015
@Soulglo: No one is ganging up on anyone. Some people, such as carefreewannabe and mutter, are just so judgemental and to quick to judge they say such foolhardy things that they basically do the electric slide into butt-jokes. Additionally they are just making a noise; they have nothing to say really which is why their arguments/stances are all over the place and they don't make sense. For example, at first Carefreewannabe was going on about how OP must make this man suffer and was supportive, when called on about encouraging revenge she tried to back paddle and said she doesn't advocate revenge only criminals should suffer (if you go back you'll see she sounded quite foolish) then she accused OP of being foolish for sleeping with her husband and having a child by him, making the OP's pregnancy sound shameful and foolish although if I remember correctly is not only perfectly normal but also one of the reasons people do get married and also the main reason religions encourage marriage. Also, instead of doing what a rational person would do - that is, ask questions instead of making assumptions that land her in the foolish pile - she just shoots her mouth of based on the voices in her head. After that she foolishly went on to demonstrate her juvenile mind by making beyond childish jibes (I've heard 9 year olds come up with better jibes - and I'm being truly honest here, I have heard better one-liners from children. These children will like have me on the floor with their quick, witty minds). Carefreewannabe just comes across as a crazy, bored housewife with no life of her own. She lives vicariously through others and tries to justify her sad life by judging others so that she can feel better. Ewuro on the other hand, say what you will - he is cold hearted, uncaring, harsh whatever (it's your opinion) has a solid stance which he maintains and he reasons rationally, he doesn't jump all over the place and he doesn't sound crazy. All he is saying is that OP and her husband are adults who both made decisions that led them to this point and each should take responsibility for their role and that he finds it silly that some people are so emotionally invested in the lives of people they don't know and will most probably never ever meet.

2 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by soulglo: 1:37am On Jan 14, 2015
DieeDiee:
@Soulglo: No one is ganging up on anyone. Some people, such as carefreewannabe and mutter, are just so judgemental and to quick to judge they say such foolhardy things that they basically do the electric slide into butt-jokes. Additionally they are just making a noise; they have nothing to say really which is why their arguments/stances are all over the place and they don't make sense. For example, at first Carefreewannabe was going on about how OP must make this man suffer and was supportive, when called on about encouraging revenge she tried to back paddle and said she doesn't advocate revenge only criminals should suffer (if you go back you'll see she sounded quite foolish) then she accused OP of being foolish for sleeping with her husband and having a child by him, making the OP's pregnancy sound shameful and foolish although if I remember correctly is not only perfectly normal but also one of the reasons people do get married and also the main reason religions encourage marriage. Also, instead of doing what a rational person would do - that is, ask questions instead of making assumptions that land her in the foolish pile - she just shoots her mouth of based on the voices in her head. After that she foolishly went on to demonstrate her juvenile mind by making beyond childish jibes (I've heard 9 year olds come up with better jibes - and I'm being truly honest here, I have heard better one-liners from children. These children will like have me on the floor with their quick, witty minds). Carefreewannabe just comes across as a crazy, bored housewife with no life of her own. She lives vicariously through others and tries to justify her sad life by judging others so that she can feel better. Ewuro on the other hand, say what you will - he is cold hearted, uncaring, harsh whatever (it's your opinion) has a solid stance which he maintains and he reasons rationally, he doesn't jump all over the place and he doesn't sound crazy. All he is saying is that OP and her husband are adults who both made decisions that led them to this point and each should take responsibility for their role and that he finds it silly that some people are so emotionally invested in the lives of people they don't know and will most probably never ever meet.

Wow. Honestly there's no way I'm going back to read all the posts but I did see Carefree's comment and I felt it was misplaced blame and then saw Ewuro say the same thing but what was more glaring was you and Ewuro going at her. I was not aware of any previous issues. I honestly don't think I would put Carefree and Mutter in the same boat either. Ouch. I do see where you might be coming from. Let's just move on because I think OP has gotten the message loud and clear from different angles grin . She has more than enough information to make whatever decision she needs to make

6 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Eshyy(m): 2:39am On Jan 14, 2015
ameenahz:

Ok. thank you.
Family Planning is BEST...

3 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ewuro4: 3:49am On Jan 14, 2015
DieeDiee:
@Soulglo: No one is ganging up on anyone. Some people, such as carefreewannabe and mutter, are just so judgemental and to quick to judge they say such foolhardy things that they basically do the electric slide into butt-jokes. Additionally they are just making a noise; they have nothing to say really which is why their arguments/stances are all over the place and they don't make sense. For example, at first Carefreewannabe was going on about how OP must make this man suffer and was supportive, when called on about encouraging revenge she tried to back paddle and said she doesn't advocate revenge only criminals should suffer (if you go back you'll see she sounded quite foolish) then she accused OP of being foolish for sleeping with her husband and having a child by him, making the OP's pregnancy sound shameful and foolish although if I remember correctly is not only perfectly normal but also one of the reasons people do get married and also the main reason religions encourage marriage. Also, instead of doing what a rational person would do - that is, ask questions instead of making assumptions that land her in the foolish pile - she just shoots her mouth of based on the voices in her head. After that she foolishly went on to demonstrate her juvenile mind by making beyond childish jibes (I've heard 9 year olds come up with better jibes - and I'm being truly honest here, I have heard better one-liners from children. These children will like have me on the floor with their quick, witty minds). Carefreewannab just comes across as a crazy, bored housewife with no life of her own. She lives vicariously through others and tries to justify her sad life by judging others so that she can feel better. Ewuro on the other hand, say what you will - he is cold hearted, uncaring, harsh whatever (it's your opinion) has a solid stance which he maintains and he reasons rationally, he doesn't jump all over the place and he doesn't sound crazy. All he is saying is that OP and her husband are adults who both made decisions that led them to this point and each should take responsibility for their role and that he finds it silly that some people are so emotionally invested in the lives of people they don't know and will most probably never ever meet.

WoW...This is very refreshing. Lord knows I don't have that patience for detailed explanation. Your comprehensive skill is amazing. That's the whole summary & nothing but the TRUTH. Thank you!

Soulglo.. Fear online God oh shocked before you draw up conclusions from the last 2 pages of a 10page conversation. Not fair. Who's ganging up on who?

Ewuro Ewuro Ewuro here & there ... you just want to rub my moniker genie to debut yours, You never see Celebrity before cool
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 4:49am On Jan 14, 2015
soulglo:

Wow. Honestly there's no way I'm going back to read all the posts but I did see Carefree's comment and I felt it was misplaced blame and then saw Ewuro say the same thing but what was more glaring was you and Ewuro going at her. I was not aware of any previous issues. I honestly don't think I would put Carefree and Mutter in the same boat either. Ouch. I do see where you might be coming from. Let's just move on because I think OP has gotten the message loud and clear from different angles grin . She has more than enough information to make whatever decision she needs to make

Move on from where? I won't not laugh if someone says something that makes me laugh. Carefreewannabe made a mockery of herself all by herself.

1 Like

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 14, 2015
soulglo:

Soulglo, never mind. Someone who is not able to comprehend short comments needs allies and I am very amused actually. Have a nice day. smiley

And I stand by it, the criminal needs to pay for what he has done and the girl needs to make use of contraceptives before more kids grow up without a father (She already had a child prior to the marriage whose father is not around. She didn't reveal this piece of information right from the beginning.) wink

3 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 14, 2015
Ujujoan:
SMH!!!

Madam billionairess long time smiley
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by mutter(f): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2015
He did date her before he left. 2 weeks before we married i found messages but he said she never done any wrong to him and was planning to let her fade herself out. I tried to be understanding as i did not want to hurt her either because i could understand loving someone and life going its own way. So i went forward with marriage with the understanding that he would drop communication and ties with her.
I only came across these pictures because i found an odd paper in his wallet that had a police report number on it. So i got on Facebook trying to see if he maybe had a Facebook page with another name. So i searched his sister's page went to her friend list and i seen the name esther. Now i was curious as to who she was because esther was the name if the girl and right on her page was these pictures.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by findingtruth: 6:25am On Jan 10
Additionally i emailed the girl before we married asking she have no communication with my husband so she is completely aware he is married.

So my own analysis of the truth.
It is obvious that finding the truth knew that the man had a serious relationship. Indeed the man told her that the girl had never done him anything wrong. She went ahead to do so much investigation. Even went as far as writting all the sisters friends on facebook and wanting to know more.

Yet does no one find it odd that she never really spoke to his mum or sister?
Does no one find it odd that she never bothered to ask who that little girl in the picture was?
Any woman would be very disturbed about the child and want to know if it is his child.
When someone mentioned the child and reposted the opicture with the child on it she made no comment at all.

So the fact is that this woman is ommittting very important details to win sympathy.
She knew the man had this girl at home. She knew the girl had a child. She knew that the man promised to come and marry her, when he settled in the states.
All she wanted was that the man should get rid of her.

Some call me judgemental but are you being fair to the mans wife back home. This woman has a child with him and had a promise of marriage from the man she loved and had a child for. Now the man went home to fulfill that promise.
How many of you women here would want to have people posting such mails to all your friends in facebook just after you got married. She has probably been warned by the mans family not to react and has no choice but to bear the humilation.

For a woman to claim she is hurt and deverstated not to have feelings for her fellow woman is simply unfair.
So I ask some of you here. Is her happiness of more value than this young bride in Nigeria?.

If you meet a man who has a woman back home and tells you she did him nothing wrong, would you believe that it could just end like that more so when a child is involved.

That is why I honestly suggested that she should consider polygamy. There is the option of them sharing. After all she is the one that went to an occupied land to build.

3 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
@mutter: hence Ewuro4 said people should mind their own business no-one knows what truly went on between these two. They both must just take responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by mutter(f): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
In real life yes but here their biz is our biz grin
That is why she brought it on this forum.
This woman even broke the rules by giving out true identities and pictures of everyone involved.
What would a forum be like if everyone is minding their biz?

you feel for her, here on a forum now just imagine ho the bride felt in Nigeria when all her friends were contacted over FB. I don`t want to imagine the contents of the posts.

2 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ewuro4: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
'Tales by moonlight' I suggest Mutter should write a book or a diary - housewives diary amuse me grin

DieeDiee:
@mutter: hence Ewuro4 said people should mind their own business no-one knows what truly went on between these two. They both must just take responsibility.

Don't mind the madam. She wan quench on top the matter. grin
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by mutter(f): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ewuro4:
'Tales by moonlight' I suggest Mutter should write a book or a diary - housewives diary amuse me grin
Don't mind the madam. She wan quench on top the matter. grin

You get a free copy grin
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
mutter:
In real life yes but here their biz is our biz grin
That is why she brought it on this forum.
This woman even broke the rules by giving out true identities and pictures of everyone involved.
What would a forum be like if everyone is minding their biz?

you feel for her, here on a forum now just imagine ho the bride felt in Nigeria when all her friends were contacted over FB. I don`t want to imagine the contents of the posts.

Bet you think you know Kim Kardashian as if she were your sister you grew up with ne? I'm sure you just LIVE for reality TV. What do you do? Stalk celebrities on line, email, instagram and Facebook them? There's something called boundary, you clearly have never heard of it. OP came here for advice not for judgement or for people to live her life. What of the Nigerian woman? I don't know her, I wouldn't recognise her if I saw her, why would I concern myself with her? Did she ask for advice? If OP broke the rules and that offended you, you should have just reported her to the moderators to deal with not take it upon yourself to "punish" her.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by mutter(f): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
DieeDiee:

Bet you think you know Kim Kardashian as if she were your sister you grew up with ne? I'm sure you just LIVE for reality TV. What do you do? Stalk celebrities on line, email, instagram and Facebook them? There's something called boundary, you clearly have never heard of it. OP came here for advice not for judgement or for people to live her life. What of the Nigerian woman? I don't know her, I wouldn't recognise her if I saw her, why would I concern myself with her? Did she ask for advice? If OP broke the rules and that offended you, you should have just reported her to the moderators to deal with not take it upon yourself to "punish" her.

Gosh are you for real! Please go play with your kid`s in the sandbox sad sad

5 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by eclectic7: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ladies quit bickering and go watch Telemundo or something, una dey here dey drink panadol for other people headache, if there is 1 thing I learnt in life, Nigerians on the average are judgmental, bigots, biased, nepotists u name it, on that note, judge not that ye not be judged, while advice are welcome afterall it is a public forum, do it knowing fully well that you know neither the OP or any party involved, as time unfolds I believe hormone pumped comments will subside and better unbiased ones will surface, and before any backlash, I have contributed my own quota several days ago look it up if in doubt. grin
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ewuro4: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Abeg mr/madam electric7 wetin be Telemondo? cheesy

This is the best thread Ever ! cheesy.. Just laughing by myself and my friends are ticked by it sad cheesy cheesy
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
eclectic7:
Ladies quit bickering and go watch Telemundo or something, una dey here dey drink panadol for other people headache, if there is 1 thing I learnt in life, Nigerians on the average are judgmental, bigots, biased, nepotists u name it, on that note, judge not that ye not be judged, while advice are welcome afterall it is a public forum, do it knowing fully well that you know neither the OP or any party involved, as time unfolds I believe hormone pumped comments will subside and better unbiased ones will surface, and before any backlash, I have contributed my own quota several days ago look it up if in doubt. grin

There's no gun to your head, you can choose to unfollow
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
mutter:

Gosh are you for real! Please go play with your kid`s in the sandbox sad sad

sad No kids, so imma just play with you grin
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ewuro4: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
DieeDiee:

There's no gun to your head, you can choose to unfollow

cheesy cheesy grin Lord of mercy my belly hurts !

DieeDiee:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by mutter(f): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
DieeDiee:

Okay watchout that you don`t get sand in your eyes and hair grin

4 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
mutter:

Lol, oh you wanna play rough? Bring it on grin

3 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ewuro4: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
mutter:

grin grin grin hope you both don't have weave

1 Like

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by repogirl(f): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
@mutter, I didn't want to reply you ooo but my conscience didn't let me.

I will be short, its not about being fair to the African wife cos she has a kid or whatnot, the OP was lied to and married to under false pretenses, I.e, the man is only with her for what he can get from her. I bet if you found out you were being used in this way, you will flip out and act even more irrational than findingtruth.

You advised her to consider polygamy..... Well, I can assure you that in a few years time when the lying opportunist of a husband can be on his own feet and has no need of his benefactor, he's going to divorce OP, marry his Naija wife legally and take her and his kid(s) over to the states.

My advice to OP, get that fool deported ASAP!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ewuro4:

grin grin grin hope you both don't have weave

I know I don't. grin

1 Like

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by eclectic7: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
hey I like trending topics, DieeDiee do you crave sexual satisfaction? I only ask because I care and who knows maybe more.
I aim to please.

2 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by mutter(f): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
repogirl:
@mutter, I didn't want to reply you ooo but my conscience didn't let me.

I will be short, its not about being fair to the African wife cos she has a kid or whatnot, the OP was lied to and married to under false pretenses, I.e, the man is only with her for what he can get from her. I bet if you found out you were being used in this way, you will flip out and act even more irrational than findingtruth.

You advised her to consider polygamy..... Well, I can assure you that in a few years time when the lying opportunist of a husband can be on his own feet and has no need of his benefactor, he's going to divorce OP, marry his Naija wife legally and take her and his kid(s) over to the states.

My advice to OP, get that fool deported ASAP!!

I even LIKED your post!!
I advised her to polygamy because she is hell bent on not leaving the man. She got that advice so often here. I also mentioned that if I were in her shoes I would get rid of the man.
But No! she wants to have the man enslaved to her. Have complete control of his money and by so doing he will never be able to go home.
Thus I advised her to polygamy.
Better for her to share the man. If she does this she can still have a part of it.
I know many cases where the men divorce to bring the women abroad but still have a relationship with the wife abroad. It is just for the paper formalities.
Besides most nigerian men are now keen of having a family raised in Nigeria to have their base there too. I know many nigerians married to nigerians abroad who go home to marry a second wife.
Years back we encouraged it thinking they did it because white women cannot understand our culture but today it is happening to Nigerian women.
Besides I know quite a few men who have a polygamous home. One wife abroad and one at home. It works but it has it`s challenges.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Are Some Men Abandoned By Their Wives and Children At The Old Age? / Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? / Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.