Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,268 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? (27765 Views)

Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by findingtruth: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2015
I am not sure how to handle the situation. I am pregnant by him is the whole issue now. What about our son? Do i have the right to deny our son a family and a father because of this betrayal and wrong doings?
Do i wait until the baby is born to report him? Do i just chuck it up and report him now?
I just don't know the right path in life to take... I am not a revengeful person i don't want to do him wrong but i can't do this either.

1 Like

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2015
I'm sorry but...
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2015
findingtruth:
I am not sure how to handle the situation. I am pregnant by him is the whole issue now. What about our son? Do i have the right to deny our son a family and a father because of this betrayal and wrong doings?
Do i wait until the baby is born to report him? Do i just chuck it up and report him now?
I just don't know the right path in life to take... I am not a revengeful person i don't want to do him wrong but i can't do this either.

You are not the one denying him your son he did that by himself he should have considered his son and wife before deciding to be an arse

18 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by yemi2plus(m): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2015
As sad and painful as it may sound, your supposed Nigerian husband is traditionally married to the lady, Esther. You were only a channel to his Green Card; some Nigerian men do that often.

My lady, just as many have advised you, you don't have to bother yourself too much. Once you put to bed and very strong, sue the Nigga. Yes! Sue him for any penny he has, for child support and others. Ensure he doesn't come back to Nigerian with a single property that's not his. If possible, ensure he smell and feel jail.

Take heart.

13 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2015
Findingtruth, I am sorry to say it but you don't know the man you love. This is the peak of wickedness.

13 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by smartigo: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2015
yemi2plus:
As sad and painful as it may sound, your supposed Nigerian husband is traditionally married to the lady, Esther. You were only a channel to his Green Card; some Nigerian men do that often.

My lady, just as many have advised you, you don't have to bother yourself too much. Once you put to bed and very strong, sue the Nigga. Yes! Sue him for any penny he has, for child support and others. Ensure he doesn't come back to Nigerian with a single property that's not his. If possible, ensure he smell and feel jail.

Take heart.

I don't think this is fair and right to the father of her child. She will only become a depository for hatred. Lady, learn to forgive.

Findingtruth,you have d option to divorce him, sue him or stay and make him responsible for your unborn child. The choice is yours.

In life, when faced with worse situations, rash decisions are inimical in the long run. God give u the wisdom.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by babygirlfl: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2015
This is wickedness. Our people will do anything to travel abroad even if it means hurting someone in such a wicked way. @op, I am so sorry. I feel your pain.

7 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2015
Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People should fear God o!

I always feel uncomforable when I hear of such one sided relationships from the start and when one party has so much to gain from it and the other party has so much to loose.
One can never fully know the mind of the person that one is dating and its safer if you both go into the relationship with the same needs/offers/same platform.

I am sorry but you have been played. The whole family is in on it including the girl and your husbands parents. Bad people!

You are pregnant. The most important thing is to deliver safetly . .. .then you can now sit down and decide what to do

This is not a small sitting room wedding from that photograph.

The next thing he will telll you is that he has found a job in Nigeria and will be shuttling the 2 countrys and be seeing you once a year. All lies.

Bitter as it is, at least you now know the truth so at least you can now begin to rebuild your life.

I am really sorry for your situation and I wish you all the best.

6 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by GHANAOGA: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2015
Please stay calm and hold on any decision now till after delivery.Am sorry a fellow brother could be this wicked. embarassed
He is such a terrible person for doing this to you.I do understand it will be a hard decision to pursue any immigration process but please have no mercy on the wicked soul.Even if you allow him to stay in the states,what good will it be for your unborn child.He will definitely bring his wife from Nigeria and wont be there for your child aside the child support.
Sue him and send him packing home to his wife and dubious family.Have no mercy on him!!People like that can kill with their wicked souls.

16 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2015
GHANAOGA:
Please stay calm and hold on any decision now till after delivery.Am sorry a fellow brother could be this wicked. embarassed
He is such a terrible person for doing this to you.I do understand it will be a hard decision to pursue any immigration process but please have no mercy on the wicked soul.Even if you allow him to stay in the states,what good will it be for your unborn child.He will definitely bring his wife from Nigeria and wont be there for your child aside the child support.
Sue him and send him packing home to his wife and dubious family.Have no mercy on him!!People like that can kill with their wicked souls.

I was actually asking myself if after all I would prefer to have a father for my child or no father at all.

Could I trust a man who is so wicked with our child? I don't think so.

5 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by anthoniaz(f): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2015
findingtruth:
Are these actual wedding photos or an introduction
That's a traditional wedding picture
.So sorry.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by anthoniaz(f): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2015
findingtruth:
Are these actual wedding photos or an introduction
That's a traditional wedding picture. So sorry.

1 Like

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Wow.
What a pity..

I smell..I smell divorce..
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by ifyalways(f): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2015
Will the OP listen and act?
I doubt.

The man would come up with more ridiculous story and she will keep sending them( him and wife) money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by chattelrealty: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2015
Soorry o! He married you for papers and he has gotten what he wants. He will soon file for divorce and bring in his new wife. Kpele my dear, such is life.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2015
ifyalways:
Will the OP listen and act?
I doubt.
The man would come up with more ridiculous story and she will keep sending them( him and wife) money.

Sadly she wouldn't oh. We women seem to be glutton for punishment. He will call all his people to swear which they will, she will cling desperately trying to turn his wicked heart to love her and their kids. Then one day 3 kids later he will file and bring Naija wife over when cash cow stops producing

8 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by cococandy(f): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2015
Pls OP don't let yourself be used anymore than you already have.

9 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by freecocoa(f): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2015
Kai! How do people who do this sleep at night?

OP, do all within your power to have that devil deported and all, if that's possible, I'm just so pissed right now. cry

9 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by edwife(f): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2015
This is just the height of betrayal...I am not sure i can take it the way you are right now,pregnant or not....
If there is anything in life i hate most is betrayal and deceit,Gosh!

You are already taking it well,because you know why?you still live with him,probably share the same bed and still chat as if nothing happened...arrrrrg angry angry angry

I am so upset for you,and looking at the pic-the guy really used your money to have this kind of wedding.....

I will only advise you to care for that baby you are carrying now,but start preparing for an exit to that sham marriage......I mean cut off any expenses you make for him and save for you and your child....As for your child-he is better off without him,who needs a father like that?what will he teach that child?

When you are fit,deal accordingly with him....peeps here that know the system over there will help you if you are clueless...

I feel for you...

7 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by freecocoa(f): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2015
findingtruth:
What are you talking about? So you'd be comfortable to allow someone as evil as this man raise your child? What do you think he would instill in that child?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by IDEApro(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2015
Op, I won't mince word with you so I will lay it bare. Every African man particularly a Nigerian outside of his home country believes he is on a journey to return home someday. We all knows that no White woman or a foreigner married to a Nigerian man will willing fully relocate to Africa with the children permanently. African men particularly Nigerians sees their children as 'personal assets' and would want to see them around him when he grows old.

Discuss with him and promise you will relocate permanently to Africa with him and the children and he will open up and dissolve his marriage intentions with his African Bride. The fear is that he will lose the children to you whenever he decides to relocate back home hence the African wife as a backup plan for getting children

10 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by bennyrazz: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2015
pls royalroy, take this to frontpage. This is really bad, these are the kind people that give Nigerians bad name. For one I think the guy needs to be disgraced and I think if findingtruth decides to take it up with the guy through lawyers, the guy would be deported back to Nigeria. This is the height of deceit and they need to be disgraced. And you know the worst thing is this kind of people will still go to church to give testimony.

10 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by freecocoa(f): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
IDEApro:
Op, I won't mince word with you so I will lay it bare. Every African man particularly a Nigerian outside of his home country believes he is on a journey to return home someday. We all knows that no White woman or a foreigner married to a Nigerian man will willing fully relocate to Africa with the children permanently. African men particularly Nigerians sees their children as 'personal assets' and would want to see them around him when he grows old.

Discuss with him and promise you will relocate permanently to Africa with him and the children and he will open up and dissolve his marriage intentions with his African Bride. The fear is that he will lose the children to you whenever he decides to relocate back home hence the African wife as a backup plan for getting children
Like seriously? Where do you people emerge from?

30 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
@op. First I think you need to move out of that house before he harms you seeing u already know the truth. After having your baby, get a lawyer to file a divorce for you. HE IS WICKED!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
bennyrazz:
pls royalroy, take this to frontpage. This is really bad, these are the kind people that give Nigerians bad name. For one I think the guy needs to be disgraced and I think if findingtruth decides to take it up with the guy through lawyers, the guy would be deported back to Nigeria. This is the height of deceit and they need to be disgraced. And you know the worst thing is this kind of people will still go to church to give testimony.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by iwriterng(m): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
This is wickedness at its peak. I hope the moderators will push this to the front page so that others can learn from it.

3 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
iwriterng:
This is wickedness at its peak. I hope the moderators will push this to the front page so that others can learn from it.

Unfortunately and despite all these stories of this kind that happened to women in the US and Europe, people still haven't learned. The Internet is full with websites with stories of fraud marriages, in which Nigerians were involved.

I don't understand how you can marry someone without getting to know their culture and family first. This is where I blame the OP. She should have been smarter. She should have informed herself better. Marriage is serious and getting pregnant is even more serious.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by texanomaly(f): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
bennyrazz:
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
IDEApro:

Shitty advice, even if you commit suicide he has already married her. Dont make any desperate move to keep him he is not a pigeon he is a human with a brain and should know right and wrong he chose wrong

15 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Sorry for the disappointment. Who knows that little girl in the second picture could be his

6 Likes

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by IDEApro(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
freecocoa:
Like seriously? Where do you people emerge from?

I emerge from reality. The truth is always bitter and leaves a sour disposition but it is good to humanity it is told.

The reason for African wives by our brothers in diaspora is to have home kids they will fall back to and not necessarily marrying them for love.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Share Your Thought (picture). / How Can I Free Her From My Bondage / 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.