Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks (32555 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers / PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by geniusbami(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

See this mumu Yoruba man forming igbo
U no get am, dis one wake up for early momo, com siddon thiiink. U sef do the same, U go see say U go make U-turn nananana!
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by geniusbami(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2015
mazzi:
And u want me to take shameless nationsnewspapaer seriouse?
Na U sabi grin
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by geniusbami(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2015
theimmortals:
Who cares?

Give me akara 30naira
If to say light dey now U for siddon dey enjoy ya akara 4 ya house as U dey watch match. Jona is working.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by geniusbami(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2015
igbsam:
Speaking from two sides of his mouth. Na today him know ? Didn't he exhibit the same thing during his lagos campaign ? Fighting dirty!
As he was shamelessly pulling the corners of his mouth, his drama teachers say he is being "natural", who mumu pass?
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by geniusbami(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2015
PassingShot:
No amount of adverts will sell [size=15pt]A BAD PRODUCT.[/size]

On the other hand, [size=15pt]GARRI BUHARI NEEDS LITTLE OR NO ADVERT![/size]
And e no dey sell? E dey sell wella grin
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by geniusbami(m): 10:01am On Jan 10, 2015
Ecobidi:
President GEJ should kick out all of them APC moles working undercover to destroy the government of GEJ. Nigerians are tired of under performing ministers and aids.
GEJ TILL 2019
Like President, like citizens.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by geniusbami(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2015
Akshow:
does this clueless one knows that damaturu, a state in d nation he took an oath to protect is under fire? abi he is just concerned with his reelection campaign?
With due respect to him and his dead sister, he never looked so sad at the thousands of people gruesomely murdered and many more thousands still in the cages of Boko Haram as when he lost just one person. As a President and Commander-In-Chief, how much price does he place on our lives?
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Jesusloveyou: 10:12am On Jan 10, 2015
kelvin100:

We blame state governments within their own sphere but I was talking about federal presence in the SE.
You can't dispute what I said. Many Igbos are irritated by his negligence of the region.
You can hear disappointed voices coming from everywhere.

Do your survey and tell me who got something and who didn't during his administration between the SW, the North and the SE.
You hear thousands homes built, train running, schools built etc, look around the SE, where are they?
He was busy licking SW and Northern a.s.s thinking they would turn out in mass to support him.

If I were to vote, I can't bring myself to vote APC, never; I rather stay at home.
But if I do vote for Jonathan, it will be a sympathy vote because he doesn't deserve any SE vote.
He took us for granted.

Do you still remember all the promises he made the SE during his campaign in 2010/2011?

Right now, I don't care if he returns or not because Buhari being there and doing nothing for the SE is the same shit. No difference.
gej has be doing something in SE,those who represent SE,always pocket it thru contract,because gej regime is too corrupt than ibb and abacha,buhari is different from this corrupt pple,he wil not allow money met for SE for road,sch,farm,hospital etc be pocket by individual.ur vote is important for change 2015.

1 Like

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by geniusbami(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2015
maestroferddi:
Coming from The Nation, we can see that Jonathan speech at TBS has shaken APC to their very fabric and so this speculation and conjecture.

The hunter is being hunted.

Let's see how long they can hold out.
Fine English, bad analysis, wrong conclusion.

1 Like

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by donodion(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2015
musb92yahooco:
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

folks should keep sharing at every available page on the forum and other social media platforms.If he wants to play tough n dirty...He should bring it on.Enough is ENOUGH!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by geniusbami(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2015
PLEXPLEX:
PROPER INFORMATION IS TRULY LACKING IN GEJ ADMINISTRATION. WHO CAN SALVAGE THIS NOW?

HONESTLY, GEJ IS A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN GMB & HAS DONE SO VERY GUD AMIDST ALL THE TROUBLE IN THE NATION CLEARLY CAUSED BY THE OPPOSITION.

GOD ALMIGHTY PLS SAFE THIS NATION FROM CIVIL WAR OR FROM THE LIKES OF BOKO N ISIS WHICH GMB IS DEFINITELY CAPABLE OF ATTRACTING O GOD IJN..

GOD HELP US THAT WE DON'T BECOME REFUGEE IN NIGERIA WHICH A MAN LIKE GMB VINDICTIVE, VENGEFUL & RETROGRESSIVE TENDENCIES IS CERTAINLY CAPABLE OF PLUNGING US INTO.......

GOD WE NEED GOODLUCK EBERE JONATHAN YOUR CHOSEN ONE & PLEASE CRIPPLE ALL THE EVIL @ THE APC IJN
Like President, like citizens; blaming the opposition. The Lamentations of GEJ Chapter infinity. grin

1 Like

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by geniusbami(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]I don't trust Nations Newspaper[/size]
If The Nation Newspapers published falsehood, Marilyn Ogar would have led the DSS to valdalise the place and lock it up; T H I N K ! ! !
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by geniusbami(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2015
OLADD:

OP, na mischief go panel-beat your face. What informed your unpopular assertion that APC has been having upper hand in the early campaigns? Were you there when the president was castigating the ministers? Hope you didn't watch those campaigns on analogue black and white TV?
Yes, Mr. President was angry. He was visibly angry with ghana-must-go people like you that thrive in mischief and junk reportage. Park well.
Follo follo go campaign with him na, maybe if U shout pfawa small, moni go drop grin
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by geniusbami(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
Luckily, elections are not won on newspaper pages or by e-worriors (which APC are experts in ), but by the number of votes garnered by each candidate. I know Jonathan has TRIED MORE THAN ANY OTHER NIGERIAN LEADER especially considering the type of opposition he has had to contend with right from the inception of his presidency.

CONTEND kwa! No be the same people mostly now in the opposition that pressured the people in power to invoke the Doctrine of Necessity that saw him sworn in as the substantive President? Oga, d person wey U dey campaign for testified by himself, saying "I don't struggle for anything before I get them". He didn't struggled for presidency. The man no even struggle at all, let alone figh... fight kóò, fight niì, fight fight niì. ;-)
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by jackymfon: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2015
Emphasis on 'modest successes'
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Freelancer00(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2015
knightsTempler:
Gej Need to match them blow for blow, tit for tart, dirty forty if need be.

Meanwhile my take on Buhari who they claim would bring us change.

I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself
since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia but he refused... He recently joined twitter because of election...he recently went to church services becos of elections
VOTE WISELY[-(
come 14th February 2015#
He was in the house of commons to give a speech last year and visited the archbishop of Canterbury. Simple!
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by bayplus: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2015
chuksonu:
A MUST READ FOR EVERY TRUE NIGERIAN. Let's open our
eyes and be wise...
THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG - BEARERS:
1. SOKOTO - Aminu Waziri Tambuwal (former PDP)
2. KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu
(former PDP)
3. KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari(former PDP)
4. KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5. KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i(forme r PDP)
6. JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru(former PDP)
7. BAUCHI - Barr. Muhammad Abubakar
(former PDP)
8. GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9. NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani
(former PDP)
10. ADAMAWA - Umar JibrillaBindow (former PDP)
11. PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong(former PDP)
12. BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom(former PDP)
13. TARABA - Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14. RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside(form er PDP)
15. IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16. ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17. ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18. EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP)
NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State
&National Assembly Candidates are also all
former PDP members! Let me not also forget
to state that AUDU OGBE, APC's chieftain was
a former Chairman of PDP (2001-2005). Do I
also need to mention Atiku Abubakar? Or
Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of
Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then
Governor for 7 years? The list goes on and
on. If PDP wasted and stole our time and
resources for the past 16 years, my dearest
citizens, the names listed above and many
more are part of these bunch of criminals
who stole and wasted these our resources.
They were and are part of the people who
lied and lie to us. My people, YES! We want
change, but if I am a thief in Agbada, would
wearing a Nnyika make me not to be a
thief? Would I stop being a thief because I
changed gang? Some of us will always
argue that the states controlled by these
thieves are better than the others, but let
me ask: Did Ameachi do all he did for Rivers
in the past 1 year that he became a member
of the APC? Was it last year that APC was
formed that the transformations in KANO
took place or began? Was it APC's
Government that did the stuffs in IMO?
Dearest Citizens, for 16 years we have been
under the PDP's Umbrella. Yes, but which
person in this APC has not been in the
corridor or close to the corridor of power in
these past 16 years? We revolved &
continue to revolve around the same group
of people since Independence yet we seem
to be comfortable with it. If they're saints as
they claim, we wouldnt be where we are
today. Do I need to start mentioning their
names and portfolios? If I cant mention all,
at least I know for a fact that as far back as
1982, Audu Ogbe was not only a speaker of
his state assembly, he also was a Minister in
Nigeria. Infact, he held two ministerial
positions. I also know without doubt that
Gen Buhari apart from being a PTF
Chairman, rose to become the Head of State
as far as 1983. Very recently, Atiku Abubakar
was an 8 years Vice President. I cant believe
that at 72 someone who was Head of State
at 41 wants to be president again. I cant
also come to term with myself whenever I
read that Gen Yakubu Gowon was about 23
years old when he became Nigeria’s Head of
State. How many 33 years old can be ward
councilors today? My dearest citizens of the
Republic, do we continue rotating our
leaders and expect to move forward? Do we
expect to be in 2015 and have someone
who ruled us decades ago rule us? As a
child, I heard of Shehu Musa Yar'dua. As a
young man, I had Umaru Musa Yar'dua rule
me as president. When do I see a 31 years
old be governors or senator or even
ministers? Dearests, Gen Martin Luther
Agwai, the former Chief of Army Staff is now
the Chairman of SURE-P. David Mark, former
governor of 2 different states is today our
Senate President. Tomorrow, if PDP no
longer favours him, he will join forces with
APC or which ever party there is. We are
where we are today because our fathers
failed in their responsibilities to plan for
us. Are we going to let our children suffer
what we suffer by allowing these people
rotate offices among themselves? Whether
we like it or not, Buhari as a former
president receives a Pension of 22.7 million.
Whether you like it or not, when Jonathan
completes his tenure, he will also receive his
millions as pension and the cycle will
continue. One thing is sure, if Jonathan
retains his presidency next year, he will not
employ me in his government. One thing is
also sure, if Buhari wins, he will not employ
you in his government. Who will they then
employ? Of course, they will employ the
same old crooks to help them out. This is
not Change, APC is not change. When we see
change, we go know! God Bless
Nigeria.
Umu nne m! APC is never the change we need now.
Please let's be very careful.
Happy weekend all!
{copied} ·
I really don't get your point.

If 90% of APC members are former PDP members, so what?

We all know that leadership is key in every organisation, if the head is rotten, the rest of the body cannot function effectively.

Your idea of guilty by association is not logical to discerning people. If my MD run our company aground, does it mean I am responsible? Let's take intercontinental bank or Oceanic bank for example, the fact that Cecilia Ibru and Erastus Akingbola ran the two banks aground means that everyone who have work in those organisations are bad?

By the way Buhari & Osinbajo who are our major interst here has never associated with PDP.

Secondly, this idea that Buhari is 72yrs is cock and bull story. Of what use has Dimeji Bankole, Femi Fani Kayode, Ifeanyi Uba, Farouk Lawan etc who are younger have demonstrated enough integrity in their public and private lives.

Please, show us the youths in our midst who can do a better job and will not be intimidated by these corrupt politicians. I don't care about how old my president is and how many masters and phd degrees he has, all I want is competent, capable, discipline and incorruptible president who can deal decisively with national problems.

He is not expected to do it alone, but I exoect him to surround himself with competent, dedicated and patriotic intellectuals in all fields as his think-thank to help him out, so most of these" hog-wash" reasons being used to discredit Buhari cannot stand proper reasoning.

It is in view of the above that I urge nigerians to stop this massive suffering by nigerians from our clueless leader and his cronies.

It takes one man to start the change, it may not be overnight, but followers needs a good leader to show a purposeful direction.

The change will be gradual and incremental but it will be visible unlike reverse gear in which we are moving now.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by shomutuski(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2015
knightsTempler:

* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia but he refused... He recently joined twitter because of election...he recently went to church services becos of elections
VOTE WISELY[-(
come 14th February 2015#
Broo! Calm down. Matters like this is beyond ur brain reasoning.
*First of all, I'll like you to know that the said thanksgiving GMB attended was @ alausa Secretariat, does it in any way sounds like a church name.
*95percent of the federal roads you ply on when u travel was built by buhari's administration. If you don't believe Google it
*GMB's integrity can never be questioned same as his drive to extinguish corruption ever since her served as the PTF chairman in babangida's administration: he's slogan was a good job done deserves a good handshake, a job left undone, the culprit deserves punishment..
*you know that GEJ's fellow League who claims to billionaire have been milking nigeria.. That's why they all don't want GMB. He is going to expose them.
* GEJ keeps dividing nigeria on the basis of ethnicity, relegion and tribal differences. If he isn't talking bout d born to rule, he would be making political statements in relegious places, or saying his super story of d boy without shoes.. Av heard that story so many times than av heard people call my own name.
*you people claims he doesn't have a certificate and yet he has a Master degree in strategic studies in US army college in carlisle Pennsylvania. This certificate fracas is just a ploy to fault GMB's credibility. No Homo.
*if I'm to write about my take on GEJ, I might even crash nairaland's server with Cluelessness because Jonathan stinks of it. His administration is soaked in it. How come the president of nigeria has 10 presidential fleet and his still passing a bill to buy another one while the PM of britian boards first class with his fellow citizens.
*African mentality beats my imagination..
Broo! The list is endless, you only need to come to Parkview Estate and see for yourself how allison madueke first son squanders our money lavishly.....
Not forgetting... Jonathan has made his administration an object for corruption backed with his revelation that stealing is not corruption..

SMH. You either choose to sell your future or insure it. Choose one.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by geniusbami(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2015
Hear the person who claims to be fighting corruption:

"How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? Money not up
to the price of a Peugeot and Buhari regime send
him to jail. Is that good enough?"

- President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan during his
campaign in Enugu.

Se na like this we go de deeey?
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Jarus(m): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2015
Carmal90:
mr jarus,you are a just wasting your time supporting a perennial looser,pls and pls jarus,i know we need a change but it is never buhari... A devil known is better than unknown angel. If an undergraduate fail a couple of course in the university,he/she will carry over the course,i know gej fail in some area, but he will fix the problem once he is elected again...nigerian will febuhari until he cries again

We want to try another "devil" to allow for comparison. Simplicita.

1 Like

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Themandator: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2015
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/february-poll-jonathan-angry-ministers-aides-apcs-attacks/

Silly analysis..... Let Buhari explain how he spent his two years defence budget. He should point out what he did with it..... This is better than Jonathan being angry at his ministers

I hope the public will have a chance to ask both of them direct questions before the election... I have mine compiled for Buhari's attention.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2015
chrisbaba1:
The only way Jonathan can win is if he rigs the elections. .... I want to see how much he will rig, I want to see how Nigeria will react...... As much as I hate to admit I see him winning through the most rigged election in history. ..can he be stopped? ?? ?

He's daft enough to dare.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by idu1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

NEXT! grin grin grin
grin
egift:
[s][/s]

NEXT! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by emiye(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Light can not be hidden by darkness. It is of no point ministers reeling out success stories that the populace can not connect to.

A man who used to have 2 hours/day power supply and now has average of 18 hours /day needs no minister to tell him what the govt has done.

A man who used to buy petrol @ 97 and possibly buys it @ 70naira needs not to be told by a minister what the govt is doing.

When you truly impact peoples life, reeling out paper achievement will be inconsequential.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Tundeajani(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
figment232:
GEJ shld draft Fani-Kayode as his new Minister for information,That guy is gud with words
nobody listen to fani again,,perhaps he bring back labaran maku or use money to lure rotimi fashakin of the former cpc of buhari
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Orikinla(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/february-poll-jonathan-angry-ministers-aides-apcs-attacks/

You shall be careful to do what has passed your lips, for you have voluntarily vowed to the Lord your God what you have promised with your mouth. –Deuteronomy 23:23 ESV

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by mojeer678: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
FastShipping:
Abati, Okupe and Omokri have been lying for three straight years and people are not buying the lies. GEJ can only try his best but failure is his no matter how he sugarcoats his achievements which are no where to be found except in pamphlets.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo!

It's really too little too late for GEJ.

He had the chance, opportunity, goodwill and political capital to make a change 4 years ago but he blew them all due to cluelessness.

It's not really about Buhari, but it's simply a matter of anyone but GEJ!
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by marv1: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
figment232:
GEJ shld draft Fani-Kayode as his new Minister for information,That guy is gud with words
. Y didnt he do it b4 now. I hope he's nt confused.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by egobetatoday: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
knightsTempler:

VOTE WISELY[-(
come 14th February 2015#

No mind olodo Buhari when no go school, no get certificate. It's only in Nigeria his type campaign for the president, the highest seat. And his fellow olodos want to vote him to power. Ooolooooodoooooo Buhari. He is supposed to be a cobbler in daura.

I have always been of the opinion dat oga jona is not ringing his bells well. Well... He is not a politician. I am sure he thinks Nigerians have eyes to see what he is doing. He didn't know that most Nigerians... I dey wonder if them blind. Imagine someone comparing his trains to US and Britain . Olodo! Do u know since when US n Britain are listed as developed nations . In their mind obasanjo at least didn't try to revive railways , na Him try pass. If someone has done well please say it ...just let him know u desire more. That will only encourage him. He has privatized PHCN now, we have just started enjoying the dividends. Three of my friends got various amounts from YOUWIN INNOVATIVE they just YIMU( no talk). My friend said she knows about 10 people who got various amounts from YOUWIN. But Nigerians will keep quiet. GOD pass everybody, even the opposition. Since he did it for his conscience posterity will judge us. Then we will start crying had I known. Like my friend will say 'had I known is the cry of Mr too late. If only God can show us ...just for ten seconds wat Pa Buhari will do in the economy of this country ehhnn all his followers go be like God please save us. Someone without integrity enough to tell us he doesn't have a certificate. Mr Integrity Mtchewwwwww. That's to show u his kind of person. If he comes out clear Nigerians can decide that we still want him, if really we want him. But for me ...BUHARI LACKS INTEGRITY. I WONDER THE KIND OF PRESIDENT HE WILL MAKE. He doesn't have conscience ... At all. Lying since 1999. we don catch am now .... Ntonyiiii
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by ibisko04: 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
bayplus:
The Chibok Girls (Still missing and more abductions on a daily basis with no clear & visible plan to stop the carnage)
2. NNPC Scam ( with the backing of Damn Patience & GEJ, Allison Madueke says she is not accountable to anyone)
3. Police pension fund (Over N700 billion embezzled and no shaking)
4. Missing $20Billion ( Okonjo Iweala says it is Just $10 billion and nothing has usual has been done about investigation)
5. $9million Arms deal ( Thanks to South African Govt, exposing spiritual /arms contractors)
6. Bomb Blasts ( Several bomb blast in Abuja nyanya and north-east, always vowing to bring bombets to justice but no action)
7. Immigration job scam ( many innocent unemployed graduates, exploited, swindled of their money and masacred under GEJ!!)
8. Petroleum pump price (Ya ardua reduced from N70 to N65, But for Nigerians resistance, GEJ raised it from N65 to N145!!)
9. Devaluation of Naira (With mismanagement of Forign reserve & Excess crude accounts devaluation as it is, is inevitable.)
10. Oil theft (GEJ & Okonkjo admitted unprecedented oil theft by the Tompolos & co , the same pipeline protection contractors!)
11. Power outage ($50billion still counting, 16yrs of pdp govt has produced 2880MW of electricity!!! In 21st century!! SMH!)
12. Selling of Nepa (Corrupt ridden privatisation, selling NEPA to those who destroyed it can never produce result as seen so far)
13. Selling of Refineries (16yrs of PDP down d line,nigerian still imports what she has in abundance and exports what she hasn't)
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills ( NEPA, biggest fraudulent company, we pay for darkness, d tarrif of darkness is going up after election)
15. ASUU & poly Strike ( No value for education, 70% failure in WAEC, yet GEJ says he established 12 Fed university on paper!! )
16. Doctors Strike ( GEJ can fly out with PEJ for medicals, why should they bother if we all die or not, human lives has no value)
17. National Assembly tragedy (with his inability to call his dog ( I.G.) to order, shows how tolerant they claim he is, of opposition)
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam ( She is now running for Senator, afterall, stealing is not corruption)
20, Arumah Oteh Stock exchange scam ( No shaking, under GEJ, all stealing is welcomed, after all, it is not corruption)
20. Petrleum & kerosene subsidy scam ( So long as it is Ifeanyi Uba and saTANoid, it is in order, Nigerians will continue to pay)
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,
They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against
Boko Haram,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4 Years of INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE. Go and collect your voters card and VOTE otherwise you have no say! I like what a friend just said: "I like simplifying things. So for me it's like this: do I want more of the same or the attempt at a change?" Good question to ask ourselves

With all the facts above, tose who are supporting GEJ should really search their conscience, because only enemies of nigerian masses and those who are benefitting frm the stus quo will support GEJ now, and I don't think they mean well for the majority of us, who were asked to continue to suffer endlessly in the last 16yrs of PDP.

I don't expect anyone who has been swindled of their money, injured and lost someone during immigration scam to vote for GEJ when they still see Abba Moro enjoying himself, same for those who have lost loved ones due to doctors strike.

I can go on and on, GEJ supporters, should ponder why now, those of us who mobilized and voted for GEJ in 2011 are now supporting someone else? May be some are myopic, may be some haven't seen what we are seeing. May be......

Lastly, a neighbour of mine who is a muslim voted for GEJ in 2011 and he says apart from the woeful performance of GEJ, his supportets are also helping the opposition to garner block votes from muslims like him with thrir utterances about buhari and islam.

GEJ supporters should realise that Christians populations only will not be sufficient to re-elect GEJ and those muslims who have sympathy for him will be swayed to Buhari on the account that of his character being assassinated due to his religion. I.e. Buhari will islamise nigeria! In 21st century?

I know in the absence of genuine counter-argument, some PDP sympathizers will insult me but I tried to be as objective as I can,

I am not a politician, I hate Tinubu with a passion, infact, I will like Lagos to be taken over by Jimi Agbaje but GEJ has failed my generation who thought his ascendancy as a minority will give hope to nigerians and break all barriers to set a good precedent that any nigerian can attain the highest position in nigeria, but we were wrong after all.

Regardless of mudslinging against Buhari, if corruption is all he can fight, nigeria will be better for the majority of us not the minority enjoying everything now.
God will continue to water your well of wisdom. Your type of analysis is what we need now. Let somebody that have fact to contradict this come out with his or her own write up.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Carmal90(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Jarus:

We want to try another "devil" to allow for comparison. Simplicita.
sir,there is no room for try and error

1 Like

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by callmenow: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nonsense. The nation is owned by TINUBU, so any propaganda by 'opposition' papers must treated with levity. Be warned!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Warns Jonathan Against Fani-kayode / Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions / 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.