Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks (32553 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers / PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by sadlas(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2015
arewaempire:

where is this Damaturu sef?
it is your door step.what is happening there might be at ur home some day.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2015
anonimi:

General Muhammadu Buhari was military DICTATOR for two years yet it was only recently that Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, out of his magnanimity sited a federal university in Katsina, the home state of the COUPIST who truncated our democracy but wants us to vote him back for something he does not believe in.

So who is mischievous, blind and IGNORANT between you and the poster you quoted

go to bed kid, no one call you to this. Allow the op to respond himself............ I was just pointing out the op blanket submission that Gmb does not have a school, hospital , scholarship to his name ., for instance its wrong to say Gej has not done anything since 2009 etc that's what I mean

you have been noticed , earn your pay and do something good with it.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Ela59: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Apart from the upgrading of Enugu International airport, all other promises are mirage for the SE people, most funiest part was because Oduah was the minister incharge makes it achievable. Aba to Akwa-ibom still a death trap. 2Niger bridge was just a package for 2015 campaign, which i knew since the commencement of the project. Bless Nigeria oh God.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by spenca: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2015
Everything opposition ,diocesan the get tired of this word ? Why can't he do something to shut the opposition up after all he is the c.O.C
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by MAN88NG: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2015
Mr jonathan keep blaming your cabinate memers till time is over for you
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Jarus(m): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2015
knightsTempler:
Gej Need to match them blow for blow, tit for tart, dirty forty if need be.

Meanwhile my take on Buhari who they claim would bring us change.

I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself
since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia but he refused... He recently joined twitter because of election...he recently went to church services becos of elections
VOTE WISELY[-(
come 14th February 2015#

And so what?

Why must he attend church service? What criterion is that? I have never attended a church service, and don't plan to, how does it affect me?

You said Buhari has never built a borehole? Who needed a borehole during his regime? During his regime, there was nothing like borehole because public taps were running. I grew up in the early 90s to witness the collapse of public infrastructure under IBB, GEJ's godfather.

You claimed he didn't meaningfully develop Daura? If he did, you will call him a self-centred bigot as you accused him of concentrating PTF projects in his home region (North).

What do people want?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by anonimi: 8:04am On Jan 10, 2015
lookooman:
go to bed kid, no one call you to this. Allow the op to respond himself............ I was just pointing out the op blanket submission that Gmb does not have a school, hospital , scholarship to his name ., for instance its wrong to say Gej has not done anything since 2009 etc that's what I mean

you have been noticed , earn your pay and do something good with it.

Thanks for confirming what I said that General Buhari could not establish a university in his state for the two years he was MAXIMUM ruler of our country.

No surprise there seeing that he is anti-education that is to say Boko is Haram for the cattle rearer shocked
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Coolcash1: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2015
[s]
knightsTempler:

* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia but he refused... He recently joined twitter because of election...he recently went to church services becos of elections
VOTE WISELY[-(
come 14th February 2015#
[/s]

Rubbish thing from a PDP dog

GMB all the way

1 Like

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 10, 2015
A sad man that licks sugar to cure his sadness 'll die of jedijedi! #change2015 is inevitable!
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by billyG(m): 8:11am On Jan 10, 2015
knightsTempler:

VOTE WISELY[-(
come 14th February 2015#
GMB is an honest,selfless,patriotic stateman,who nver glorify his self,he dsnt need sycophants,his stint as a head of states,as PTF chair hav seen him build many durable RDs,donated drugs,medical eqpments 2 hospitals,donated books 2 schools,telepone 2 nitel 2 enable us hav cheap phones,buses 2 schls,he even offer 2 repair d refineries,commission water projects,boreholes,dams,ptf projects are still standing today all bearing d institution name not individual,he has been delivring lectures unless u are ignorant,he dsnt need 2 be sharing bags of rice 2 pple,d best he can do is 2 offer his selfless service 2 his fathrlnd.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by macodollar: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2015
It was not easy for Lawrence Anini....
It was not easy for Oyenusi....
It was not easy for Shina Rambo....
It was not easy for Alameseigha...
It was not easy for James Ibori....
It was not easy for Bode George....
It was not easy for Farouk Lawan....

Lawrence Anini did it!
Oyenusi did it!
Shina Rambo did it! Alameseigha did it!
James Ibori did it!
Bode George did it!
Forouk Lawan did it!

Now, President Goodluck Jonathan is doing it.....
Mr President, keep stealing the nation is blind because STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
And the looting partners with you are far more than the suffering Nigerians who are against you.
This message is proudly sponsored by TheThief Ambassadors of
Nigeria —TAN"
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by tola9ja: 8:13am On Jan 10, 2015
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Sanchez01: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

See this mumu Yoruba man forming igbo
Stewpid Bigot! You simply went tribal the moment someone sensible noticed the Otuoke crooner's flaws in the SE. Either you're Doyin Okupe or just one failed PDP e-tout who cannot defend the sum he was paid. Kindly take a nap this morning. Afterall, sleep no dey kill.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by ayindejimmy(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2015
knightsTempler:
Gej Need to match them blow for blow, tit for tart, dirty forty if need be. person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia but he refused... He recently joined twitter because of election...he recently went to church services becos of elections
VOTE WISELY[-(
come 14th February 2015#
Copy and paste
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by iGeneral: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2015
figment232:
GEJ shld draft Fani-Kayode as his new Minister for information,That guy is gud with words
It will do more damage. That skunk will finish off whatever remains of the clueless one's northern support. He will alienate the undecided muslim voters and other right thinking members of the society. Information management goes beyond just being "good with words".
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Languata: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2015
templer.....na until buhari build house for ur family before he become presido....ode
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Adminisher: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2015
knightsTempler:

VOTE WISELY[-(
come 14th February 2015#

You are completely ignorant. This is a major reason Jonathan will lose the elections. A lot of his campaign staff and supporters don't read because they are I intellectually lazy.

Buhari was Head of State and Governor and PTF head at a time when PTF was the only execution organization for government programmes. Abacha could not trust even his ministries to build schools and borehole and hospitals.
Buhari can reel out more than a thousand projects dating back just nine to ten years ago. Anybody who is exposed even knows that it is not even a good measure of leadership in a developing country to be reeling out infrastructural projects as achievements. Infrastructural projects should run on an un interrupted track irrespective of whoever is in power. However if you want to go this way I think think you will hear hundreds of Buhari projects
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by xabi148(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2015
I go shhh ma mouth n watch ooo..bt kip my gun closed[color=#006600][/color]
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by tola9ja: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2015
NIGERIANS, hear una president misfiring again in Enugu yesterday;

President Jonathan said: "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? Money not up to the price of a peugeot and Buhari regime send him to jail. Is that good enough?"........ Is that why you pardon Alamieyeseigha who stole more than the price of the whole peugeot company? Is that why you shielded Stella Oduah (who bought 2 cars at a price of a tokumbo jet) from prosecution?

It's very very abba moronic and unfortunate to have someone like GEJ as my president, he's just too good not to become even a ward delegate and with the series of presidential nonsense he is up to these few days, I wonder whether GEJ is holding a campaign rally or a complain rally?

1 Like

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by fairheven: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2015
That is tru of life...a "rustic Iron pipe"will always need several coatings to make it appear new,JONA an his praise singers will need to do more of "image laundering"to deceive nigerians further.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by emeka2847: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=17pt]The only way Jonathan can win is if he rigs the elections. .... I want to see how much he will rig, I want to see how Nigeria will react...... As much as I hate to admit I see him winning through the most rigged election in history. ..can he be stopped? ?? ?[/size]

Yes. Someone says he may also try a few tricks. If he rigs and people come together to say no, PDP would sponsor some attack against Christians in the north and use it to cause hatred against APC and Buhari. It is a known trick anytime the FG is desperate.

1 Like

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Carmal90(m): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2015
Jarus:

And so what?

Why must he attend church service? What criterion is that? I have never attended a church service, and don't plan to, how does it affect me?

You said Buhari has never built a borehole? Who needed a borehole during his regime? During his regime, there was nothing like borehole because public taps were running. I grew up in the early 90s to witness the collapse of public infrastructure under IBB, GEJ's godfather.

You claimed he didn't meaningfully develop Daura? If he did, you will call him a self-centred bigot as you accused him of concentrating PTF projects in his home region (North).

What do people want?
mr jarus,you are a just wasting your time supporting a perennial looser,pls and pls jarus,i know we need a change but it is never buhari... A devil known is better than unknown angel. If an undergraduate fail a couple of course in the university,he/she will carry over the course,i know gej fail in some area, but he will fix the problem once he is elected again...nigerian will febuhari until he cries again
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by emeka2847: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=17pt]The only way Jonathan can win is if he rigs the elections. .... I want to see how much he will rig, I want to see how Nigeria will react...... As much as I hate to admit I see him winning through the most rigged election in history. ..can he be stopped? ?? ?[/size]
Yes. Someone even says he may also try a few tricks. If he rigs and people come together to say no, PDP would sponsor some attack against Christians in the north to create hatred for Buhari and APC. It is a known trick.

1 Like

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by olusolaj(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2015
knightsTempler:

VOTE WISELY[-(
come 14th February 2015#

Thanks for this
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by ayindejimmy(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2015
PLEXPLEX:
PROPER INFORMATION IS TRULY LACKING IN GEJ ADMINISTRATION. WHO CAN SALVAGE THIS NOW?

HONESTLY, GEJ IS A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN GMB & HAS DONE SO VERY GUD AMIDST ALL THE TROUBLE IN THE NATION CLEARLY CAUSED BY THE OPPOSITION.

GOD ALMIGHTY PLS SAFE THIS NATION FROM CIVIL WAR OR FROM THE LIKES OF BOKO N ISIS WHICH GMB IS DEFINITELY CAPABLE OF ATTRACTING O GOD IJN..

GOD HELP US THAT WE DON'T BECOME REFUGEE IN NIGERIA WHICH A MAN LIKE GMB VINDICTIVE, VENGEFUL & RETROGRESSIVE TENDENCIES IS CERTAINLY CAPABLE OF PLUNGING US INTO.......

GOD WE NEED GOODLUCK EBERE JONATHAN YOUR CHOSEN ONE & PLEASE CRIPPLE ALL THE EVIL @ THE APC IJN

Wake up and smell the coffee. God will NEVER do for you what He has given you power to so for yourself. God does not vote it's humans that vote.
Come FeBuhari 14th take your pvc and vote for your conscience and your children's future.
My only prayer for you is.... So help you God.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by wwwkaycom(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2015
Death to Cluelessness
Death to Stagnation
Death to Mediocrity
Death to PDP
Welcome to Change!
Welcome to Progress!
GMB/Osinbanjo 2015 for a betterNigeria
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Bayswater: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2015
ORACLE1975:
mr president pls focus on your duty on how to pull nigerian out of poverty,nigeria have started calling God to help them now soon the result will come by God grace.Sai BUHARI.

Nigeria has been in poverty for over 54 years due to the ineptitude of our past leaders, Buhari inclusive. I hope you know that.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Texykool: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Check my signature cheesy
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2015
JesslordKay:
Debate with who? The semi illiterate? I dey laugh u man.
In your low state of reasoning you think it is only PDP and APC that are contesting or the other contestants won't be allowed to take part by the organizers.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2015
Ikpewe:
YOUNG MAN CAN BUHARI WOTHSTAND GOODLUCK
Wait, Jonathan should not abscond like he did the other time.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by omaigalalive(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2015
hahahahahahahahhahahah........ you have failed cos

you have nothing good for nigerians, everyone is knows
of this.

#gmb2015. 4 sure.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by VellyG(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2015
makzeze:
tell us one of his achievements pls. Just one
You are a blind man if u say u haven't seen gej achievements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Warns Jonathan Against Fani-kayode / 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri / The Six Geographical Regions In Nigeria in Order Of Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.