Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks (32552 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers / PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by arewaempire: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
sadlas:
it is your door step.what is happening there might be at ur home some day.

Its already on my door step but unfortunately the dullard you call your president seems not to give a damn about it.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by zoomzoom(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
pacesetter939:
I'm so happy with the way Nigerians across ethnic and religious divides are eager to effect CHANGE come feBUHARI 14.
Thank you GMB for bringing the PDP to their kneels after few years of bragging to rule Nigeria for 60years.

The CHANGE we need is here.

Join the TRAIN!

U mean on failbuhari 14?...we don't need no retrogresive change..the change we need is that of meritocrity...not that of promising to stabilize global oil price,fighting corruption without saying how ,etc..reminds me of the days of yore when politicians promise to give you fire and rain if you vote for them..we are smarter now..we need change to where only qualified people who ain't going senile and can remember small things like their phone numbers amongst other things. grin grin
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by Jarus(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Carmal90:
sir,there is no room for try and error

Ok. We will meet at the poll now.
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by rebranded(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
figment232:
GEJ shld draft Fani-Kayode as his new Minister for information,That guy is gud with words

I would say he first replace Okupe and Abati, maybe with like Segun Arinze since our president likes nollywood people. Preferrably Okupe can be replaced with Marilyn Ogar grin
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
I can imagine desperate GEJ considering the following options.

Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by aariwa(m): 12:02am On Jan 11, 2015
knightsTempler:
Gej Need to match them blow for blow, tit for tart, dirty forty if need be.

Meanwhile my take on Buhari who they claim would bring us change.

I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself
since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia but he refused... He recently joined twitter because of election...he recently went to church services becos of elections
VOTE WISELY[-(
come 14th February 2015#
Re: February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks by aresa: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

On Failbuhari 14 we shall know . But this news is as fake as Buhari's certificates

Unfortunately for you, trolls like you means nothing to me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / Aso Villa Authorities Reject 253 DSS Officials / Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.