Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

A Message For The Unemployed. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Message For The Unemployed. (18744 Views)

Ministry, Zinox To Build Database Of The Unemployed / The Pains Of The Unemployed / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by 2rez: 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
Teagirl:
Have tried all of the above**trecked the whole abuja marketing**the last interview I went the MD asked me to come sit on his lap(I thought that only happen in the movies) am so tired,, am looking for a nanny or househelp job now.. Life was much easier while I was in the univeristy

Girl, dat waz so touchin'. I feel yur pain*sighz*. Truzz u didnt giv in to dat messanger of devil(MD). Wori not oh k, diz year z yur year. Yo cryin' & worryin' dayz are over IJN. Inshort, am bein' disturbed so have gotta do diz. Ma spirit sayz i sld do diz like seriouzly. Lemme talk to tha Big guy on yur behalf. U jux go on & say amen oh k. Decree a thing & it shall b established-Job 22:28. I decree dat tha power in Jesus' name & by tha backin' of tha Holy spirit, u shal have unspeakable joy & unmerited testimoniez very soon diz year. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comez wit tha mornin'.- Ps 30:5. God sayz u've been bombardin' hiz territory(heaven) with prayer requestz so long & by His mercy, He is attendin' to them all so automatically, He haz answered u girl. Dat yur heart desired jab, heaven haz set it aside for u. Wow!!! U go girl... U have gotten it. Go on, declare & claim it by faith-Heb 11:1. Rejoicin' shal b yur portion all thru diz year. Whetha u believe it/not, girl, people-luved onez, friendz & foez will congratulate u. Diz year, linez are fallin' unto u in pleasant placez coz u are a gewdly heritage. He wil av mercy on u & yur household az well az compassion. Plz, do not STOP callin' Him oh k. Wen u call Him He answerz, wen u speak of Him, He hearz-Isa 65:24. So girl, u 've been highly favored. Congratz!!! Remain blessed shinnin' star.

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by asco15(m): 1:43am On Jan 11, 2015
Don't wait for white collar job only oooo. why don't you think of a business idea that you can venture into.
My advice is try oilbizng.com if you are interested and wanna try a simple business that can earn you huge cashflow.
Cheers.
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by Swiftboy(m): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2015
Like he did in 1983 because of his ignorance by driving foreign investors away! grin
papiforreal:
Just vote Febuhari and worry no more about job. He will revamp the ecomony that even foreigners will be trooping to take jobs in our companies.
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
semochendo1:
This message will be meaningless to countless number of youths who are not ready to take responsibility for their lives. I deem it expedient sharing this message after realizing that majority of us have resigned to the frustrating predicament of the national unemployment syndrome, and as such, many of us have relaxed, blaming the Government and wallowing in the "someday Isle", thinking someday, things would change for good, while we do nothing to take responsibility for our lives.

As it's the responsibility of the citizens to hold their leaders responsible/blame them for the national failures, so It's your responsibility to hold and blame yourself for your failure!

I gave the preamble above so as to provoke your thought and wake your subconscious mind. One thing we should understand is that as we waste time grumbling and doing nothing about our lives, time is going and the quality of that certificate you are carrying about is depreciating, age is a worrisome factor in the labour market now, so, what are you doing about your unemployment status??

The unemployment rate and status in this country is truly pathetic, in the true sense of employment, only 20% of us are employed, majority of us who raise shoulders that we have jobs are under employed, while the rest are unemployed.

Let me tell you a bitter truth today, if you think you have one uncle or someone somewhere who will help, my brother, you are just wasting your time, 98% of people who renders sincere help in life are strangers or someone you are not related in anyway, the rest 2% may now be family member, so, take your mind off that and get your thinking refreshened.

Let me give some simple principles from my understanding and experience. If you are unemployed take this simple steps, and see if your life won't change for the best in the shortest possible time.

1. Do as much fasting and prayer as you can, seeking God's mercy, favour and divine connection.
2. Go out everyday corporately dressed and go to environments where you could meet people that matters, in fact, you can go into any office, ask them what they do, and how would they compensate you when you bring customers, from there, you've created a platform for meeting new set of people in your life.

3. Watch the company of friends you keep, now you need to consciously chose your friends, chose those who could help your career or motivate you to be great

4. Stop saying I'm not a marketer, if you can't market your self, who will market you? Who will buy/ employ you?

5. Read as much motivational books as you can and see how many billionaires in the world rose from nobody to somebody,follow their footsteps,.and see what comes out of it.

6. Engage in a creative thinking, look for a particular problem of the people and how you can provide solution to it, so that money can move in your direction, there is no how you have what people need and they won't pay for it.

All these are my little contribution to make CHANGE in this country. I wish we are all successful in life....that's my sincere wish, and it shall come to pass.

Love you all.

I like you
Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by 40dogzz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
The problem with Nigerian youths is that if the see opportunity they will refuse 2 use it. I have being posting a new biz that does not take ur time on biz section, just taking to 4 people, to register then encourage ur down line to do same. In no time every 1 will make big money. But people refuse 2 register. Do u know that network marketing has produced more millionaires than any other biz? check out it's advantage & compare it with mortal brick biz. 1~u don't need a shop. 2~u don't need over head expenses.3~u don't 9~5 time. 4~u use other peoples time & money 2 succed.5~with the leverage of info tech the sky is ur limit. This is the first online sch where u learn & earn. If u want 2 be rich in 2015 just send me ur e~mail via petmore54@gmail.com with subject online sch info.

1 Like

Re: A Message For The Unemployed. by gede7744(f): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Toktee:
what do you do for a living?

l deal with schools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Questions To Ask And Questions To Never Ask At An Interview / What Is The Cleverest Salary Negotiation You've Had? / Have They Increased Your Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.