Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east (36262 Views)

$2.1bn Arms Scandal: Jonathan Won’t Testify For Dasuki, Say Sources / Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC / Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by hyfr(m): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2015
diluminati:

being called clueless is the same as being a dumbass. you should go back to school.
CLUELESS- having no knowledge, or ability. DUMBASS-Stupid. So you will agree with me that you one of the products of failed education system in the north

1 Like

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by obicentlis: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
T.a orji is ur problem, the people want alex otti. Leavim him out of this
Read well bro. I said my point why gej will lose my vote like everyone is taking his pound of flesh, he has supported T. A. Orji, who has taken Aba for a ride and taking it 20years back.
My candidateS are Otti and GMB.

7 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by hyfr(m): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2015
obicentlis:

Read well bro. I said my point why gej will lose my vote like everyone is taking his pound of flesh, he has supported T. A. Orji, who has taken Aba for a ride and taking it 20years back.
My candidateS are Otti and GMB.
sorry my bad didn't go tru, but hey Gej might not even know about the deplorable state of abia,t.a is truly a chameleon
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
CLUELESS- having no knowledge, or ability. DUMBASS-Stupid. So you will agree with me that you one of the products of failed education system in the north

how silly can you be? just like gej who sees one word in front of him but reads it backwards.

5 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by hyfr(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2015
diluminati:

how silly can you be? just like gej who sees one word in front of him but reads it backwards.
still. Displaying arrogance on stupidity please learn for once
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by mazzi: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2015
But,i didn't see where he said Gej won't get block vote in southeast there.APC don come again with there liez o! Anyways, Gej needs to visit ekwueme asap.from wot i read,i sensed the man still want Gej to continue but Gej needs to show him more respect and love.

3 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by WisdomFlakes: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2015
Kai! Dis election go tough for Uncle Jonah oh, seeing as GMB is making incursions into his traditional strongholds, namely SS and SE.

IMO, I don't see him doing well in the NW and at best he'll win a state or two in the SW but overall will lose the region (which he won easily -- with the exception Osun -- in 2011).
He's very likely going to lose Edo and most likely will lose Kwara -- both states he won the last time. NE will most likely go Buhari again this time around.

So, at least on paper, it's gonna be a bumpy road to re-election for Uncle Jonah

2 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2015
I have so much respect for the person of Dr Alex Ekwueme . However , citing his ranting in his granted interview under discussion , what I am seeing is a man whose gross over the president is based on personal aggrandizement . For all I care , the president doesn't owe him obligation of preferential treatment .
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Abuklaw(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2015
As the presidential Election
approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons
against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another
4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY
AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Orunto: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2015
I LISTEN TO GOD ONLY 'COS HE IS KNOWLEDGE!!!!..................... YOU ARE JUST APOSTROPHE!!!!
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Badassniggga(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2015
diluminati:

is that the best you can say? shame on you. So even if God talked from heaven that gej is clueless, you would even insult God? You are a worthless pathetic piece of .......
SHÍTT !! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by 7lives: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2015
Empero1:

I have so much respect for the person of Dr Alex Ekwueme . However , citing his ranting in his granted interview under discussion , what I am seeing is a man whose gross over the president is based on personal aggrandizement . For all I care , the president doesn't owe him obligation of preferential treatment .

This is the problem with Nigerians, is this ungratefulness, forgetfulness, loss of memory or outright contempt for our pro democracy activists?. Where were people like jona when the likes of us were daring Abach in 1998 on the streets of Lagos?
The problem with the so called Nigerian democracy is that SW, Kaduna and Kano are the only places were this pro democracy activists were appreciated and this is why they're still calling the shots today.
Where is Nwankwo of the eastern mandate union? he is now forgotten, thank God Tinubu did the needful with Ben Akabueze, people needs to be recognised and appreciated for the sacrifice and contributions to the advancement of the society in one way or the other.
Obasanjo is not an easterner how can he appreciate Ekwueme more than Azikiwe Ebele Good luck Jonathan?, is this not what father Nbaka was talking about, that jona only remember that he is an Igbo man when election is coming.
To summarise it all, to whom much is given much is expected, Alex Ekwueme is not ranting he is only saying it as it is.

12 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by heroarams(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2015
Politics makes a beast out of them all

2 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2015
7lives:

This is the problem with Nigerians, is this ungratefulness, forgetfulness, loss of memory or outright contempt for our pro democracy activists?. Where were people like jona when the likes of us were daring Abach in 1998 on the streets of Lagos?
The problem with the so called Nigerian democracy is that SW, Kaduna and Kano are the only places were this pro democracy activists were appreciated and this is why they're still calling the shots today.
Where is Nwankwo of the eastern mandate union? he is now forgotten, thank God Tinubu did the needful with Ben Akabueze, people needs to be recognised and appreciated for the sacrifice and contributions to the advancement of the society in one way or the other.
Obasanjo is not an easterner how can he appreciate Ekwueme more than Azikiwe Ebele Good luck Jonathan?, is this not what father Nbaka was talking about, that jona only remember that he is an Igbo man when election is coming.
To summarise it all, to whom much is given much is expected, Alex Ekwueme is not ranting he is only saying it as it is.

That same role Dr Alex Ekwueme played to ensure stability of our present democratic dispensation , believe you me there are more than 5,000,000 other Nigerians that equally played same role or even more than he did . Therefore , should we all follow your line of your reasoning , then I don't see the president performing the duty he was constitutionally elected to do for Nigerians , instead he will use all his time and our national wealth to pay homages to all concerned and involved . After all , the president is yet to pay me homage too , despite all I did and still doing for this great country . Dear , the best way our country can move forward is if and only all involved and concerned can put personal interest aside and champion the collective interest of all at all times .

2 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2015
obicentlis:
I'm not surprised. GEJ lost my vote for turning back on what is going on in Abia State. Like GEJ, like T. A. Orji

What would Jonathan had done about T.A. Orji? Was TA Orji not voted by the majority of Abians? When IMO was voting out Ohakim, Abia was voting in Orji. Do not blame GEJ for the failure of Abians.

You guys have another opportunity now to vote a better person: I hope you will not turn to blame gen later.

2 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Yeske2(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2015
Jonathan go hear am this period o, rejections from all corners at this die minute. Oga adi kwa kpokpo

1 Like

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Ekwueme is an EFULEFU! Don't mind him! tongue

I can't believe you said this. Do you know the meaning of what you just said? The President of this country CANNOT say what you just said. I cringe to read some of you.
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by heroarams(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2015
GEJ has risked his life for us all

WE OWE HIM.

#GEJWILLWIN
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by LogicPower(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2015
I honestly believe this marks THE END OF THE ROAD for GEJ. Period!

6 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2015
LRNZH:
Ehen

The Progressive minded folks in PDP are in APC now leaving the dregs behind. Isn't it obvious?

Thanks Dr. Ekwueme for clarifying. The same man you people claim GMB maltreated in 1984.
Ndi igbo move over let's clean out incompetence.

GMB 2015. Integrity on a Platter

Like Atiku and Amaechi and Saraki? Dude changing of bandwagon doesn't change who you are
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by zimoni(f): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2015
It seems everyone is now against Jonathan.

Number of opposition is increasing daily.

It seems Jonah is going to lose the election oooooo.

But would he allow INEC to declare Buhari as the winner?

Would he handover peacefully to Buhari without declaring secession for Ijaw Republic?

Let's wait and see.

February is few weeks away.

Let the best candidate emerge out of the two.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Rilwayne001: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Change is coming cool

6 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by udemejack(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=WisdomFlakes post=29656713][/quote]#teamfeBUHARI
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by udemejack(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2015
Na we get am...... That's how we role
#teamGMB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by strawberryinc(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2015
Road to Otuoke febuhari 2015

3 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by toyoutoyou: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2015
thaoriginator:
Click like for GEJ to go back to OTUOKE, click share for GEJ to stay in ASO ROC beyond 2015

NB: 1 Like for me cheesy
Nice one bro.Let's know what the election will look like come FeBUHARI 14th.

3 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by iamrahoof(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2015
Next month is FeBUHARI we can make it happen #Change

4 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by obicentlis: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2015
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by freeborn76(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
Alex ekwuwme sit down

Na wa for you o! You don't have elders in your family abi? angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Mentcee(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Senility
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2015
Boko haram buhari without certificate can't be our president whether you like or not

GEJ TILL BUHARI REMEMBER HI MOBILE NUMBER shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) / Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP / Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.