Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,942 members, 7,824,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east (36264 Views)

$2.1bn Arms Scandal: Jonathan Won’t Testify For Dasuki, Say Sources / Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC / Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
D clueless dude keeps sinking by d day! #Change2015!
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Louislewis: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
A big thanks to Papa Ekwueme for speaking the truth. He did not gasticate Jonathan in any of this statement rather than to say that, Jonathan didn't accord the respect due for him as an elderly statesman. This I believe Jonathan is at fault, I was so happy that, he made it clear and sounding to the ears of Nigerians that the situation we have in Nigeria today is not the making of Jonathan. Even though, they had such with the paste leaders, it wasn't at the level of sucuide bombers as we have today that people are ready to die. I was also very happy when he emphasized that, the situation in the North became magnified immediately the result of 2011 election result was announced to Jonathan's favour; that it was made clear to him (Jonathan) that this country will be ungovernable for him. I am glad as I have read this, that is how other must have gone through it also. The question now, is, must we be blaming Jonathan for already waiting farmented trouble for his regime from the North? Of all these things that have happen in his tenure, he was able to achieve all these things listed below...

ON EDUCATION

1. 125 Almajiri Schools in 13 Northern States
2. 27 Special girls school
3. 34 new NCE awarding institutions
4. 101 Presidential Special Scholarship for
Innovation and development
5. 10 Million increase in Basic education
enrolment (UBEC)
6. 75% Increase in O'Level credit pass in Math
and English
7. 100 Innovation Enterprise Institutions licensed
8. 7000 lecturers sponsored for post graduate
studies home and abroad
9. 51 Polytechnic laboratories rehabilitated
10. Doubled increase on Education allocation
11. 104 candidates scaled the final hurdle (First
Class Graduates) for Presidential scholarship
award and were asked to apply to study in any of
the top 25 universities in the world approved for
the scheme for their PhD.
12. When GEJ assume power in 2010 98% of
students that sat for NECO failed to make 5
credits including mathematics and English, as at
2013 70% of students that sat for NECO make 5
credits including maths and English.
13. All states of the federation without a federal
university had one each during GEJ Government
and they are listed below (12 New Federal
Universities). Imagine Number of jobs created for
both academic and non-academic staffs and
percentage of awaiting students fixed into these
schools (Note: 9 out of these 12 universities are
in Northern Nigeria).
Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State. —
North Central.
Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State. ——-North
Central.
Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State.– North
East.
Federal University, Wakari, Taraba State. —-
North East.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State.-
North West.
Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State.——-
North West.
Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State. —
South South.
Federal University, Ndufe-Alike, Ebonyi State.-
South East.
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.——-
South West.
Federal University Gashua, Yobe State —-North
East.
Federal University Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi state.——-
North West.
Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State.——-
North West.
TRANSPORTATION
Rail Transport:
14. Revitalisation of the railway sector resulting
into annual volume of people moved by April 2014
to be 5Million against 1Million of people moved
prior to GEJ government.
15. Completed the reconstruction of Lagos-Kano
Railway Line that was moribund for many years
with no single train movement for 15years but
GEJ fixed it in 1year.
16. Kaduna Railway Line is at 85% completion
17. Improvement in rail transportation by a pilot
scheme of AC fitted trains in Lagos.
18. Port-Harcourt to Maiduguri rail line
abandoned for over 30years is at about 90%
completion.
19. Other rail way under construction are:
Lagos-Kano Rail
Kano-Maiduguri, under construction
Lagos-Portharcourt Under construction:
Kaduna-Abuja
Abuja Standard Gauge Rail axis
Road Transportation
20. The following roads are getting the attention
of federal government.
Apapa - Oshodi Expressway (Undergoing
Construction)
Benin-Ore-Sagamu Highway (Completed Benin-
Ore, Sagamu Ongoing)
Enugu-Portharcourt Dual carriage way
(Undergoing Construction)
Kano - Maiduguri Road (Undergoing Dualisation)
Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja Road (Undergoing
Dualisation)
Onitsha-Owerri Road (Completed)
Vom-Manchok Road (Completed)
Onitsha Head Bridge - Flyover (Ojukwu Gateway)
[Completed by Gov Obi did and got federal refund]
Onitsha - Enugu Road (Under Reconstruction)
Lokoja - Benin Road (Under Reconstruction)
Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Under Reconstruction
after 30years)
Mokwa-Bida Road (Under Reconstruction)
Akure-Ilesha Road (Under Reconstruction)
East-West Road (Under Reconstruction)
Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road (Under
Reconstruction)
Enugu- Abakaliki- Cross River Road (Under
Reconstruction)
Ogoja - Ikom Road (Under Reconstruction)
Vandekiya-Obudu Road (Under Reconstruction)
The Second Niger Bridge was concessioned to
Juluis Berger and massive early works have
commenced
Massive construction is ongoing on Lokko-
Owetto bridge across River Benue.
Air Transport/ Aviation
21. National Aviation Master plan and Road map
was developed and is being implemented
22. Air Safety - INSTALLATION of cutting age
navigational aids and Instruments Landing
Systems, including runway lights and Total Radar
Coverage (TRACON)
23. Airport Infrastructure - For the first time in
three decades, ALL 22 federally owned airports
are being remodelled and renovated
24. Cargo Airport - 16 airports close to nation's

which no leader in this country have never achieved, and yet ungrateful elements continue to point an unnecessary accusing fingers to him for problems never created by him in the North, rather than accusing those Northern leaders including the so call Buhari, that lead this nation for over 40 years with the end result of creating nusiancs in the North out of neglect. The early we reverse to speak the truth, the better for all. The early will leave selfishness to speak the truth, the better for this nation.

1 Like

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by 36STATES: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Ekwueme is an EFULEFU! Don't mind him! tongue

Stop making jest of yourself! Do you know the meaning of efulefu?? A great grand father that has accomplished what 99% of Nigerians can only dream of. Even if you don't like what he says that doesn't warrant that idi-otic statement from you.
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by iGeneral: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Honestly I think that's what our oriental brothers need to wake them up from slumber. The oriental folks will lose out big time if Retardeen loses in 2015. The guy by simply amplifying the name Ebele and annexing Azikwe captured them and they 100 percent supported him not knowing the smart fisherman from Otuoke has usurped their turn to produce the president. The orientals have alienated the Arewa brothers by their support for the clueless one. If cluelessness personified loses in 2015, and General Muhammad Akinwale Tekena Buhari wins, after his 8 yrs when power will return to south, the oduduwa brothers will be in pole position with a Vice president Osinbajo. Having alienated the Arewa brothers, the orientals can only once again partner with the fishermen, an alliance too weak to produce a councillor. The only oriental politicians with foresight are Rochas and Ngige. If cluelessness wins in 2015, he will quit in 2019, Arewa will take it from there and do 8 yrs till 2027, the earliest the orientals can dream. If Gen Muhammad Akinwale Buhari wins, he will do 8 yrs and quit in 2023, the earliest the orientals can dream again. If I was oriental, I will choose 2023 over 2027. But since the orientals count everything in naira and kobo, they will prefer N2,027 to N2,023.

3 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Phame: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
That same ekwueme the folly of a president went to enugu to use as his attack line when he told the crowd that buhari jailed ekwueme just to pass empty msg across and to woo voters is the one telling us how the president has never visited him.
Gej is a hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by obicentlis: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
ceejayluv:

The aba peeps I know can NEVER vote in a senile ex-dictator... You're on your own.
Go and sample opinions on the street,not on the internet.
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by hyfr(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
obailala:

Well, maybe you did not say so personally, my apologies. But a lot of GEJ supporters keep screaming that GMB detained Ekwueme for nothing. All I'm saying is that your allegation against Ekwueme that he was corrupt kind of exonerates GMB.
cheesy don't bank on my allegations
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by ceejayluv(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
obicentlis:

Go and sample opinions on the street,not on the internet.
They could be disappointed in T.A Orji... But to go and vote buhari is far from realistic... APC is getting less than 5% of votes in the whole southeast...
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by rabzy01: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by onatisi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
ceejayluv:

Bravo... You've summed it all.
God bless u ,bro.
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by jkross(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Though he made sense but the current woes in the country started with people like him in power....those who live in glass house don't throw stone....still on the matter politics is a game of interest. just one visit from GEJ will change his opinion and secondly what has his birthday celebration got to do with GEJ.....has it ever been in the news that Obama went for bill clinton's birthday....

I don't care who finally wins but one thing I know about Nigeria leaders is that they will always sabotage themselves when things don't go their way...every idiot want to remain relevant at the expense of the common Man.....#SAY NO TO FULANI Rule. GEJ till a better challenger steps forward....

1 Like

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by eleko1: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
Great Winch!I sight U.How weekend?
notoriousbabe:
omo,how far now?na me o your friend,yes now,na me grin
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by zoomzoom(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
benuejosh:
change

I AGREE(FAILBUHARI)
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by notoriousbabe: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
eleko1:
Great Winch!I sight U.How weekend?
omo you bad o,how you take know say na me?those modafokers no wan release my original identity,na dem go tire,I just registered 5 new names
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by remmer56(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=WisdomFlakes post=29656713][/quote]

Truth is he is talking about the old PDP. They never had a plan for good luck nor thought a man like him could rule. It was PDP as earlier with past presidents we all complain about but all of a sudden this man is ruling and things are not as "usual", they are all upset, frolicking behind curtains and looking for how things go back to the same old ways! It's a mind set plot they play!!

I know better sir!
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by teufelein(f): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Abomination unbelievable Jihadist Buhari of APC was Crown tittle in Abia state a reward for killing Biafrans(women, children....etc)

read more at here http://radiobiafra.co/index.php/component/k2/item/35875
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by eleko1: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
shocked shocked let plead with Madam Muki.I belive she'll do the needful.
notoriousbabe:
omo you bad o,how you take know say na me?those modafokers no wan release my original identity,na dem go tire,I just registered 5 new names
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by notoriousbabe: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
eleko1:
shocked shocked let plead with Madam Muki.I belive she'll do the needful.
abeg forget those modafokers who have turned themselves to tin gods. Dem no fit stop me from expressing my mind. Thanx all the same.
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Dexema(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
diluminati:

is that the best you can say? shame on you. So even if God talked from heaven that gej is clueless, you would even insult God? You are a worthless pathetic piece of .......
Sh1t
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by ice4real: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Wow...plenty problems 4 d otuokè man...he shld watch it.
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by ibisko04: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Ekwueme is an EFULEFU! Don't mind him! tongue
You see your self. Truth is always better, among the founding fathers of PDP, tell me one that is alive and happy with the way things are going in the party today. Jonathan missed the issue long time ago.
He forgot to ask for wisdom at the right quarter at the right time. Instead of Jonathan to carry along the elders as he is leading the younger generation, he neglected them. He was only dancing to the tune been played by Edwin Clark.
People like Asari Dokunbo, Tompolo, Buruji Kashamu, Ayo Fayose and many deranged elements becomes the inner court members of the president cabinet.
Where he supposed go to and drink from their elderly well, he ignored.
This movement can not be stopped again. The people voices are ringing for change.
This is our own revolutionary movement.
This time around, the people vote must count.
The time is here.
This time in 2011, we were the one rooting for Jonathan as a symbol of new Nigeria and a fresh air blowing across the nation.
But Mr Jonathan failed us.
We are rooting for Buhari now, if he becomes a failure as Mr Jonathan is today, we will move ahead of him again in the next four years until we get to the promised land.

1 Like

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Eluwilussit(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
That's the problem of allowing people get too comfortable. GEJ, surprisingly has not done much for the SS/SE. One would have thought that he would be close to his people. He's not. He's more of a nationalist, which is okay if it were in other climes. Everything he has done so far, is in favour of the North. Unfortunately, the North will never accept him or any southerner at this point. Do you blame the North?

Anyway, back to Ekwueme, all I can say is that it is already too late for anybody to make amends. Right from the second republic, Ekwueme was the heart, soul and spirit of that ticket. He sacrificed his entire life and career to make that govt shine at international level. At the end, he was the one jailed for corruption by this same messiah Buhari. He was jailed, notwithstanding the fact that he became poorer while in govt.

He started this PDP as we all know. He sacrificed his ambition and time for the greater good of the people. A true patriot. Not this pretenders masquerading as our only hope and the future of Nigeria.

Ekwueme deserves more recognition, at least by PDP. If I were the opposition, I will still show him respect and pay him a visit. Not because you need his support, but because you are supposed to represent change and progress. It's called nation building. It is called change in approach to politics.

GEJ, you have not done well. You need to go on your knees asap and do the right thing. You need to recognize the price that some of these older patriots paid in the past. They made it possible for someone like you, without no connection or experience, to attain this lofty position. You need to carry all these elder statesmen and women along, as well as the youth.

Jona, you have made a lot of mistakes. It is only human. I admit that much. You need to go back to the basics, if you ever get a second chance. I hope you do. I really want you to get it. Not because you are the best man for the job, but because you are a better man than GMB.

GMB is too set in his ways to be a good democrat. He's too desperate to rule us again. He's too old at 72. I wish we were talking of Fashola or Tambuwal here, I would have given APC my time, money and all. Nay, here we are, going back to our vomit and calling it change.

APC, if you lose this election, it is not because you are not a good opposition to PDP but because you fielded the wrong horse. More so, who are these progressives in APC? Politicians who were once members of PDP or some other parties. I wish they are really progressives. How I wish they represent true change.

Good luck to you all. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by ibisko04: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Louislewis:
A big thanks to Papa Ekwueme for speaking the truth. He did not gasticate Jonathan in any of this statement rather than to say that, Jonathan didn't accord the respect due for him as an elderly statesman. This I believe Jonathan is at fault, I was so happy that, he made it clear and sounding to the ears of Nigerians that the situation we have in Nigeria today is not the making of Jonathan. Even though, they had such with the paste leaders, it wasn't at the level of sucuide bombers as we have today that people are ready to die. I was also very happy when he emphasized that, the situation in the North became magnified immediately the result of 2011 election result was announced to Jonathan's favour; that it was made clear to him (Jonathan) that this country will be ungovernable for him. I am glad as I have read this, that is how other must have gone through it also. The question now, is, must we be blaming Jonathan for already waiting farmented trouble for his regime from the North? Of all these things that have happen in his tenure, he was able to achieve all these things listed below...

ON EDUCATION

1. 125 Almajiri Schools in 13 Northern States
2. 27 Special girls school
3. 34 new NCE awarding institutions
4. 101 Presidential Special Scholarship for
Innovation and development
5. 10 Million increase in Basic education
enrolment (UBEC)
6. 75% Increase in O'Level credit pass in Math
and English
7. 100 Innovation Enterprise Institutions licensed
8. 7000 lecturers sponsored for post graduate
studies home and abroad
9. 51 Polytechnic laboratories rehabilitated
10. Doubled increase on Education allocation
11. 104 candidates scaled the final hurdle (First
Class Graduates) for Presidential scholarship
award and were asked to apply to study in any of
the top 25 universities in the world approved for
the scheme for their PhD.
12. When GEJ assume power in 2010 98% of
students that sat for NECO failed to make 5
credits including mathematics and English, as at
2013 70% of students that sat for NECO make 5
credits including maths and English.
13. All states of the federation without a federal
university had one each during GEJ Government
and they are listed below (12 New Federal
Universities). Imagine Number of jobs created for
both academic and non-academic staffs and
percentage of awaiting students fixed into these
schools (Note: 9 out of these 12 universities are
in Northern Nigeria).
Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State. —
North Central.
Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State. ——-North
Central.
Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State.– North
East.
Federal University, Wakari, Taraba State. —-
North East.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State.-
North West.
Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State.——-
North West.
Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State. —
South South.
Federal University, Ndufe-Alike, Ebonyi State.-
South East.
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.——-
South West.
Federal University Gashua, Yobe State —-North
East.
Federal University Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi state.——-
North West.
Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State.——-
North West.
TRANSPORTATION
Rail Transport:
14. Revitalisation of the railway sector resulting
into annual volume of people moved by April 2014
to be 5Million against 1Million of people moved
prior to GEJ government.
15. Completed the reconstruction of Lagos-Kano
Railway Line that was moribund for many years
with no single train movement for 15years but
GEJ fixed it in 1year.
16. Kaduna Railway Line is at 85% completion
17. Improvement in rail transportation by a pilot
scheme of AC fitted trains in Lagos.
18. Port-Harcourt to Maiduguri rail line
abandoned for over 30years is at about 90%
completion.
19. Other rail way under construction are:
Lagos-Kano Rail
Kano-Maiduguri, under construction
Lagos-Portharcourt Under construction:
Kaduna-Abuja
Abuja Standard Gauge Rail axis
Road Transportation
20. The following roads are getting the attention
of federal government.
Apapa - Oshodi Expressway (Undergoing
Construction)
Benin-Ore-Sagamu Highway (Completed Benin-
Ore, Sagamu Ongoing)
Enugu-Portharcourt Dual carriage way
(Undergoing Construction)
Kano - Maiduguri Road (Undergoing Dualisation)
Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja Road (Undergoing
Dualisation)
Onitsha-Owerri Road (Completed)
Vom-Manchok Road (Completed)
Onitsha Head Bridge - Flyover (Ojukwu Gateway)
[Completed by Gov Obi did and got federal refund]
Onitsha - Enugu Road (Under Reconstruction)
Lokoja - Benin Road (Under Reconstruction)
Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Under Reconstruction
after 30years)
Mokwa-Bida Road (Under Reconstruction)
Akure-Ilesha Road (Under Reconstruction)
East-West Road (Under Reconstruction)
Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road (Under
Reconstruction)
Enugu- Abakaliki- Cross River Road (Under
Reconstruction)
Ogoja - Ikom Road (Under Reconstruction)
Vandekiya-Obudu Road (Under Reconstruction)
The Second Niger Bridge was concessioned to
Juluis Berger and massive early works have
commenced
Massive construction is ongoing on Lokko-
Owetto bridge across River Benue.
Air Transport/ Aviation
21. National Aviation Master plan and Road map
was developed and is being implemented
22. Air Safety - INSTALLATION of cutting age
navigational aids and Instruments Landing
Systems, including runway lights and Total Radar
Coverage (TRACON)
23. Airport Infrastructure - For the first time in
three decades, ALL 22 federally owned airports
are being remodelled and renovated
24. Cargo Airport - 16 airports close to nation's

which no leader in this country have never achieved, and yet ungrateful elements continue to point an unnecessary accusing fingers to him for problems never created by him in the North, rather than accusing those Northern leaders including the so call Buhari, that lead this nation for over 40 years with the end result of creating nusiancs in the North out of neglect. The early we reverse to speak the truth, the better for all. The early will leave selfishness to speak the truth, the better for this nation.
Good analysis. I like it as you have listed the ongoing projects been funded by the federal government. No matter how bad a government is, there must be something good in it.
We are not saying that the government is not doing anything, but a lots is wrong. The president is allowing too much corruption in the system. His leadership skills is floored. He is not in control. Due to all these and many others, let him steps aside for someone else to pilot the affairs of Nigeria.
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Eziachi: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
For those of my brothers who uses every opportunity spreading propaganda about how Buhari truncated your democracy, who was it that he mentioned that overthrew Shagari?

The only time he mentioned Buhari was how Buhari followed up Shagari government's in eliminating the insurgency in Borno.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Akinrogun(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
Alex ekwuwme sit down

u are an idi0t......asswipe.....go and ask ur parents...... they'll debrief u abt d sterling qualities of Dr. Alex Ekwueme.

1 Like

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Eziachi: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
ceejayluv:

They could be disappointed in T.A Orji... But to go and vote buhari is far from realistic... APC is getting less than 5% of votes in the whole southeast...
You must have known what Ekwueme doesn't. Lol
People sat on their hands and make up this percentages.

1 Like

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Jarus(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Is Ekwueme also a "motor park tout"?

GEJ, alongside his advisers, has destroyed PDP, and I think it's good for Nigeria.

This was an Ekwueme who was jailed by Buhari and should be at the forefront of a campaign against Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by eleko1: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Great winch cool cool cool embarassed embarassed
notoriousbabe:
abeg forget those modafokers who have turned themselves to tin gods. Dem no fit stop me from expressing my mind. Thanx all the same.
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by notoriousbabe: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
eleko1:
Great winch cool cool cool embarassed embarassed
cool
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by azzima(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
kokoA:
"Some are remembered for what they have done, while some are remembered for having just occupied that seat"... ... ... Chief Alex Ekweme.

shocked This baba stylishly finished Jonathan with this statement. I'm happy that serious minded igbo leaders and not all these "money for support" leaders are coming out daily to tell their people the truth. It is left for them to either listen to these wise people or continue following a failed government blindly into the grave. Igbos! Spread your eggs in different baskets!! The Hausas and Yorubas have strong background in both PDP and APC, therefore, any of the two will favour these people. Can we say thesame about the igbos? A word is enough for the wise.
THIS IS THE BEST ADVICE FOR IGBOS BUT THEY ARE TOO STUBBORN AND FULL OF EMPTY CHEST BEATING TO LISTEN. IMAGINE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM IF APC WINS?. ANOTHER POGROM AGAINST THEM FROM ALL CORNERS OF NIGERIA KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT THEIR NEW FRIENDS(IJAWS) DONT REALLY LIKE THEM.THEY HAVE MADE SENTIMENT TO LUMP ALL OF THEM INTO 1 FAILING PARTY .A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by ifypedro38(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Deja vu !!!
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by eleko1: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
I salute your courage
notoriousbabe:
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari / Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP / 19-Year-Old Comedian Remanded In Prison Over Bank Robbery Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.