Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It (2364 Views)

Photos: Meet Chisom Ugwu The Nigerian Lady Who Left Are Village In Anambra State / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / The Meaning Behind I Stand With Girls" Profile Frame On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by jonaifame22(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2016
I wouldn't know why on earth she forgot to wear her pants after sunday afternoon's quickie on her way back frm church,now this beautiful pant as being laying in my room and everytime I see it, I'm remebered of the sweet sex,I sniff the pants often like it's vicks' inhaler for catarrh, it smells so great,it's a mixture of sweat and female scent, hmmmmmmmmmm pls don't call me "sniffie"
Buh I wanna show some love , pls should I wash this pant and hang it for her?
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Justiyke4u: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2016
Op is like 7:57 AM
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by menabae(f): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2016
Plz do wash it fast,she will appreciate that and love u forever #fact#
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2016
Lalasticlala can't you do something to people like this.
There should be a prison section here.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Is a pity
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by missKiffy(f): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Mtshewww
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Ufranklin92(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 13, 2016
Go lick it lol
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by yungbillionaire(m): 8:24am On Jan 13, 2016
jonaifame22:
I wouldn't know why on earth she forgot to wear her pants after sunday afternoon's quickie on her way back frm church,now this beautiful pant as being laying in my room and everytime I see it, I'm remebered of the sweet sex,I sniff the pants often like it's vicks' inhaler for catarrh, it smells so great,it's a mixture of sweat and female scent, hmmmmmmmmmm pls don't call me "sniffie"

May alusii nkomu scatter you with lightning and brimstone for coming here to ask us dis useless question...anumanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by kaziblake(f): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2016
Wear it
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Ayt27(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2016
Fvck! another dumb pvssy asss nigga

1 Like

Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2016
yungbillionaire:

May alusii nkomu scatter you with lightning and brimstone for coming here to ask us dis useless question...anumanu
Nigga why U dey harsh nah? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 13, 2016
jonaifame22:

Maybe she wanted some fresh air up her hooha after the quickie wink
Yeah i think U should wash it ......
When YOu've sniffed enough grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by JehanEddy07(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2016
jonaifame22:
She forgot to wear her pants after sunday afternoon's quickie on her way back frm church,now this beautiful pant as being laying in my room and everytime I see it, I'm remebered of the sweet sex, I sniff the pants often like it's vicks' inhaler for catarrh, it smells so great,it's a mixture of sweat and female scent, hmmm pls don't call me "sniffie"
Lmao..
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2016
Op. Finally ur chance to make money has come. Take the pant to that babajuju dat we use to go to, he knws what to do next but no forget my share o orelse I go leak ya secret.

3 Likes

Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2016
No..

cook it for breakfast grin
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Op. Finally ur chance to make money has come. Take the pant to that babajuju dat we use to go to, he knws what to do next but no forget my share o orelse I go leak ya secret.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by kirchofff(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2016
Ok, keep sniffing dat POISON until u die of lungs CANCER.......e-diot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
shocked shocked shocked
Lol. No be wetin girls they use guys' semmen inside used condom do be that?

1 Like

Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol. No be wetin girls they use guys' semmen inside used condom do be that?
I don't know what you are talking about

grin
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Affable0709(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2016
Bro, I can't give you any reasonable answer...
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by cruzita(f): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2016
I ain't a god cos this question is definitely a question for the gods
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by TrapLORD(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2016
What manner of fuckery is this?? angry angry
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by goodheart02(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2016
Someone, please tell me this is a joke. Op....like seriously?? Na wa oo cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2016
and yet another animal escapes from the Zoo undecided
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by obiorathesubtle: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2016
undecided who be this one? I don't even know what to say to this free roaming bag of insanity

Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by polariss(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2016
jonaifame22:
you can wash it with hypo if it's white.black?..you can still use hypo then when she comes for it..you explain how a different colour came to be

1 Like

Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op dnt jxt keep it nd snif it insyd only..kukuma be using it as handkerchief evrywhr u go

1 Like

Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op dont dare wash it!!wat will happen to d sniffing stuff if u wash it?abeg keep am dey sniff every morning,afternoon&night!
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by kirchofff(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
TrapLORD:
What manner of fuckery is this?? angry angry
guy avast antivirus has eaten dat guy's brain

1 Like

Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by jonaifame22(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op dont dare wash it!!wat will happen to d sniffing stuff if u wash it?abeg keep am dey sniff every morning,afternoon&night!
I don sniff am sotey d thin no dey scent again!
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Maycher(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Why would you wanna wash it? Oga, take it to the museum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Attracts You More To The Opposite Sex? / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars / Indecency: See What Ladies Wore To The Beach In The 1900's And Now (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.