Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) (44834 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2015
& d Group Intimacy continues...What a clueless/heartless father!

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by tania28(f): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2015
She shouldn't be prosecuted if she murders her husband

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by venivedivici(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Stockholm syndrome @ its peak.

Sorry, but do you know what Stockholm Syndrome is?
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by shogosco: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2015
Dont blame the criminal, he never experience tight pussycat before...now that he has taste it he now know the difference between under-age Pussycat and over-age punnycat! grin
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by venivedivici(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2015
A Muslim faithful should please enlighten me. What's the punishment for rape under Sharia law? Or am I missing something here?

5 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by donodion(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2015
If only that YERIMA could have been made a scape goat.Many would have second thoughts of having sex with underage.Perverts in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2015
What is the assurance that the other rapists wouldn't be making use of her even in her husband's house later? Abi are they not friends with the supposed son in law? Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by bobchigar(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2015
remsonik:
Some Muslims are terrorists!!! Smh even to his own daughter, if she mix rat poison for the guy tomorrow then they will ask for the girl's head. I bet the child will always have nightmares in that marriage. She's even suppose to be in school she's 13 for Christ sake!!!
You are a religion bigotry. "Muslims are terrorist" for ur mouth? A sane person will not make such statement.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by venivedivici(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2015
chronique:
Sometimes,I feel the northerners and muslims,come from a different planet that we are yet to discover cos most of their actions are always incoherent. How do you explain a traumatized 13 yrs old girl,now living with the man who assaulted her,as husband and wife? He didn't even do it alone,he did it with 3 other people. This makes it even more difficult for her to handle. Assuming the other 3 are his friends,how will she relate with them when they come visiting? Act like nothing happened? Damn!!!

She will be in purdah, so she won't even see them.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by cococandy(f): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:
She is 13 cry cry cry

Does she want to get married to her ra*pist? cry cry cry cry
Imagine condemned to ive with a rapist for the rest of her life. embarassed
Nowhere in all of this has her feelings or wellbeing been put into consideration.
Condemned to a lifetime of rape because I can bet my left leg that he will never seek her opinion anyway before bedding her.

Gosh!

I guess marrying her lets him off the hook and he'd no longer have to pay for his crime.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2015
Reminds me of what the bible god is doing to Christians. Continuous rape, even when they should run from him.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by JayJustus(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2015
Islam be creating stupidity since 05AD...this girl should be tackling exercises in new general mathematics not getting married to a demon...chai...anything north is just backwardness and konkonbility of the highest accord...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by tuffgongjo(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2015
venivedivici:

Sorry, but do you know what Stockholm Syndrome is?
It is when victim starts falling for the perpetrator,here I A̶̲̥̅♏ making the father the victim.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by cococandy(f): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2015
So you think covering shame is better than the girl's wants and wellbeing?
I get what you're saying though but I don't think that's enough reason.
The ignorant father obviously thinks it is.

Poor girl.
IamDejman:
To all insulting the man. Take a look from this angle

His daughter was raped. Under Islamic parlance, she might possibly not get married cos of that lingering issue on her. Since the rapist decided he would marry her, the father was happy that the shame would soon be over and therefore agrees provided there isn't any use of pregnancy in a month.

Note: the rapist in the afterworld would have his punishment cos of direct contravention to the forbidden act he committed (Haram)

#ProudlyChristianThough wink

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by remsonik(f): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2015
bobchigar:

You are a religion bigotry. "Muslims are terrorist" for ur mouth? A sane person will not make such statement.
I said some or what do you call a father who gives his daughter's hand in marriage to her molesters.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by cococandy(f): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2015
cry cry cry
akinsadeez:
What a big pile of hogwash. The term used by the father is even nauseating. He said 'I decided to marry her off'' as if she is a cow or a piece of good that he can just dispose off. How can a father just decide to marry off his daughter to one of her rapists. It is patently unconscionable. that such barbaric practices are still being allowed under the guise of religion.

Imagine the unspeakable trauma a young girl who is gangraped will go through. Then consider her going to bed everyday with one of her tormentors everyday and having to serve the same friends who also raped her food. This also likely means the young girl's education has come to an end and she has been consigned to a life of misery.

Why are they so backward in the north

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by deavicky(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
OMG! either the man z a heartless n wicked imbe or he z a really foolish being!
thats rly bad!
I feel sorry 4 d gal.
FTC! grin frontpage things!
don't blame the father, once a girl is raped in the north she hadly get married
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by cococandy(f): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2015
venivedivici:
A Muslim faithful should please enlighten me. What's the punishment for rape under Sharia law? Or am I missing something here?
Death by stoning for the woman who's the victim.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by bobchigar(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2015
fijiano202:
am confused ooo....how can he allow the rapist to marry her....
...so you are ready to marry raped
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2015
Redoil:
why u wicked like this abi them tell u say the gurl no enjoy am?

A 13 year old girl enjoyed being gang raped by four MEN; can you hear yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by delishpot: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2015
Now, thise men who will come here to say Muslim girls are nit forced to marry, they wont cry out to help this girl o. Our big bele politicians hope they will read this
The government should take this child away from them and put her in a fed. Govt. College and provide her with good education or voccation abeg.
Looking forward to rat poison story again.
And here I was thinking Yerima was next!

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by ajealadick(m): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2015
Who will he defile her for before. Let him marry her and live with his crime. His pride will be hurt knowing his friends has slept with his wife too.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by jahbiz: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2015
This type of marriage can never

hold in South West.

These northerners sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by sapientia(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2015
Maybe he wasnt satisfied with the rape.. So he sought a legal ground to continue raping her.. Damn.. The father just pushed the little child into being a sex slave.. And i feel very sorry for the child.. But none for the guy cos rat poison is still cheap and easily accessible

4 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by ajebuter(f): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2015
And these are the people who will one day rule and become first ladies!

I don hear oh!

Sorry for the country and Northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by delishpot: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2015
ajealadick:
Who will he defile her for before. Let him marry her and live with his crime. His pride will be hurt knowing his friends has slept with his wife too.

So, he lives with his crime, what about the victim in tgis story? Does it mater if he brings her in, drops her to the side and takes 2 more wives?
Bros think am nau? That girl is paying the price every day of her life..

3 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by nduchucks: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2015
I can see that most of the critics here appear to be Christians.

While my opinion on this is currently reserved, I make bold to say that the so-called Christians who are condemning this man and the alleged rapists, that you are hypocrites and are not following the teachings of Jesus.

Jesus preaches forgiveness and he even forgave you people for killing him, you are well-advised to practice your religion properly. Many of you appear to be bigots who look for any opportunity to exhibit your religious bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2015
englishmart:
Islam is an unpredictable religion..
u re just doing dis for cheap likes ok o. undecided
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2015
I decided to allow him marry the girl because our consultations with our Malams (Islamic clerics) showed that there is nothing wrong about that,” Malam Ya’u said.

Islam

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Hurklan(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2015
F00028:

what they did is actually biblical not Islamic.
lolz
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by iamrahoof(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2015
remsonik:
Some Muslims are terrorists!!! Smh even to his own daughter, if she mix rat poison for the guy tomorrow then they will ask for the girl's head. I bet the child will always have nightmares in that marriage. She's even suppose to be in school she's 13 for Christ sake!!!
Assuming you're the victim. I guess u wouldn't have said this but that's the best option for her cos only a few men can marry a girl being raped
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by PrinxPeera(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2015
What illiteracy has caused, so bad. I pity the poor girl life for having being destroyed by both a rapist and her family.

What then happens to the other three? Islam!!!!!!!!!!

SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.