Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started (6781 Views)

NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics / RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ngwakwe:
Which BokoHaram are you referring to? The Sheikh Mohammed Yusuf's Islamic Revolution or the Islamo-Political Bokoharam supported and cheered by the "Opposition"?

Be specific, let's know your mindset and what you're trying to establish
The one your President called his brothers that he also claimed were in his cabinet.

1 Like

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
atlwireles:
Watch the way France and their fellow Europe states deal with Islamic terrorism in the coming weeks. You will not find a single french politician, coming out to defend anything about isalmic terrorism in years to comes as APC and their fellow talking heads did in Nigeria.

France deployed 88,000 troops, while APC and their talking heads called for the removal of troops, from the troubled areas.

Watch France tear Hollande apart if the crisis is not brought to an end in 2 weeks.

Nigerian opposition gave this government 3yrs.
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Gbawe: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ngwakwe:
Which BokoHaram are you referring to? The Sheikh Mohammed Yusuf's Islamic Revolution or the Islamo-Political Bokoharam supported and cheered by the "Opposition"?

Be specific, let's know your mindset and what you're trying to establish

Have you no shame? Why is duplicity and clannishness your stock in trade always? Every forum member know precisely what Obiagelli is talking about i.e the way France sparred no expense, effort or manpower to ensure the murderers of innocent folks are brought to book ASAP. Whichever Boko Haram you wish to cite, can you tell us any of the terror group's faction the GEJ government has tackled effectively and in a way which leaves no one in doubt that sincere effort has gone towards bringing the killers of innocent Nigerians to book? Did GEJ tackle the Shekau faction satisfactorily? Has he engaged or brought to justice the political element he tell us have "infiltrated " every level of his government? Has he brought to book the sponsors him , Metuh and other PDP chieftain insensitively tell Nigerians they know yet cannot bring to book to spare more deaths? Which faction exactly has GEJ fought sincerely, uncompromisingly and with all the might available to him?

You're not evening ashamed trying to use deceit, all for the benefit of the messiah you worship clannishly, to detract from the main point. 12 people were murdered horribly to warrant the deployment of over 80,000 security operatives in France. This is coming at a time when 2,000 Nigerians has been murdered by Boko Haram, according to amnesty international, with your government hardly saying a word about this let alone doing anything to get justice for those innocent souls !!!!! Nigerians are dying in thousands and the messiah you support is busy campaigning to get more 'looting time' for him and his buddies. You should be ashamed of yourself. It is human beings GEJ is letting down not Chicken. France has just shown us, as many nations do daily, the appropriate response to the unjust killing on innocent citizens going about their business.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ngwakwe:

The opposition started this savagery immediately after the election results were declared and continued to make good their promise above national interest hence the security quagmire we found ourselves.

Buhari never knew BokoHaram will turn against Muslims hence his earlier stance until his brainchild came to devout him and his support base.

Where is the link to your silly claims? Buhari condemned 2011 post election violence immediately it started, what did the President do to protect those corpers? Sit back and blame the opposition
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by atlwireles: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

Watch France tear Hollande apart if the crisis is not brought to an end in 2 weeks.

Nigerian opposition gave this government 3yrs.

The only thing that will tear Hollande apart, is a refusal by his party or himself to deport all moslems from France and a revocation of their citizenship.. The Islamic roaches need to stay in their countries.

4 Likes

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by luvmijeje(f): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
Just 12 people!!!!! The world stood still.... are their lives more important than thousands that have killed been by Boko Haram? Are their lives more precious? Are they not humans like us?

The failed president still have the guts to send a foolish condolence message. The shameless president still has the boldness to empathise with them after he failed in his duty to protect his people.

Nigerians deserve someone who's better than Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
atlwireles you were one of those that attack me on this forum when i created a thread asking Nigeria to deploy all its troops to the northeast, the nairaland data loss just saved your hypocrisy.
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
atlwireles:

The only thing that will tear Hollande apart, is a refusal by his party or himself to deport all moslems from France and a revocation of their citizenship.. The Islamic roaches need to stay in their countries.

Even if he fails to catch the terrorists? Civilised people don't think like you and your president.
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by atlwireles: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
atlwireles you were one of those that attack me on this forum when i created a thread asking Nigeria to deploy all its troops to the northeast, the nairaland data loss just saved your hypocrisy.

Transgender liar, data loss is not an avenue for you to lie here.

4 Likes

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Ngwakwe: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gbawe:

Have you no shame? Why is duplicity and clannishness your stock in trade always? Every forum member know precisely what Obiagelli is talking about i.e the way France sparred no expense, effort or manpower to ensure the murderers of innocent folks are brought to book ASAP. Whichever Boko Haram you wish to cite, can you tell us any of the terror group's faction the GEJ government has tackled effectively and in a way which leaves no one in doubt that sincere effort has gone towards bringing the killers of innocent Nigerians to book? Did GEJ tackle the Shekau faction satisfactorily? Has he engaged or brought to justice the political element he tell us have "infiltrated " every level of his government? Which faction exactly has GEJ fought uncompromisingly and with all the might available to him?

You're not evening ashamed trying to use deceit, all for the benefit of the messiah you worship clannishly, to detract from the main point. 12 people were murdered horribly to warrant the deployment of over 80,000 security operatives in France. This is coming at a time when 2,000 Nigerians has been murdered by Boko Haram, according to amnesty international, with your government hardly saying a word about this let alone doing anything to get justice for those innocent souls !!!!! Nigerians are dying in thousands and the messiah you support is busy campaigning to get more 'looting time' for him and his buddies. You should be ashamed of yourself. It is human beings GEJ is letting down not Chicken. France has just shown us, as many nations do daily, the appropriate response to the unjust killing on innocent citizens going about their business.

Buhari does not need and wont benefit from virulent bad-mouthers and attack dogs who will only be rekindling the labels of intolerance and extremism being levied again him by his detractors.

I knew you as megalomaniacal bigot trying to deceive gullible Nigerians.

Goodbye and continue in what you know best as ethno-religious jingoist

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by DONGOYARO1: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Boko Haram's attack on Baga is the worst since the begging of the insurgency. The media is actually trying to own play the casualty figure.
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Pataki: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dear God, grant me the strength to ignore that evil clown foolishly posting here.

@ topic,
For almost 48hrs, every reputable international news agency kept the heat on. Every French tv stations had their news team on this Charlie case. Hollande was on hand to address his citizens.

The French Interior Minister personally led the invasion attack on-site when the two brothers were surrounded.

In Nigeria, the reverse is the case with our NTA. Do you think Jonathan cares about you? Would Obasanjo have been this irresponsible like Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by atlwireles: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

Even if he fails to catch the terrorists? Civilised people don't think like you and your president.

Civilized people? Like the dead three terrorist? Don't you think is too early to be high on weed?

1 Like

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Just for history

Buhari flew to Yola and oversaw the military wipe out the sect mastasine.
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Vikkie14: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

What difference does that make? How does that stop the current government from fighting boko haram? You think the discourse here is a joke?
It makes a lot of difference sis. A wise saying says: A house DIVIDED against itself can not stand. The kind "opposition" we have here is terrible. I think opposition is to speak out and point in the right direction when the incumbent is going astray but our own is to say "BH is a result of bad governance", "Treat BH with kid gloves", "BH should be given amnesty like Mend". I wonder now if there's not a correlation btw Mend and BH. As a matter of fact, BH starts way far before GEJ election in 2011. So, even the case of France, they are a nuclear power, they are Militarily speaking, ADVANCED, both in weaponry,training,terror tracking, and officers--- yeah. How many officers does the NA has? Last time i heard its not up to 200k ACTIVE officers not to talk of RESERVIST. So dont compare Nigeria with France. Their own "Opposition party(s)" support their military, you wont find derogatory comments against their Military or President. #Your thread lacks Facts and Stability.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by ikweremilitant: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

Which ever one you choose, the opposition is not in government, you are quick to mention them to hide your government's failures.

Please provide a link to the opposition cheering boko haram.
is gudluk d president when boko haram startd?or hate has beclouded ur mind frm directng that question to the hausa fulani.

1 Like

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by DONGOYARO1: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
Just for history

Buhari flew to Yola and oversaw the military wipe out the sect mastasine.
As things are now, i am afraid a buhari presidency might not be able to end the boko haram crisis

2 Likes

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
atlwireles:

Transgender liar, data loss is not an avenue for you to lie here.

I guess we are done here
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
DONGOYARO1:
As things are now, i am afraid a buhari presidency might not be able to end the boko haram crisis
It will take more time but i believe we can defeat these terrorists. We had the upper hand before someone decided on a ceasefire
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Ngwakwe: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

Where is the link to your silly claims? Buhari condemned 2011 post election violence immediately it started, what did the President do to protect those corpers? Sit back and blame the opposition

Buhari steered the post election violence that metamorphosed into 2011 Political BokoHaram. Had Buhari won the election, there won't be political Bokoharam let alone fighting them.

Stop deceiving yourself and own up to your choice.

We know you will choose political Bokoharam over Goodluck Jonathan government, any day, any time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by anonimi: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
luvmijeje:
Nigerians deserve someone who's better than Jonathan.

We all deserve better in our lives generally speaking. However our dear country does NOT deserve an unpatriotic pensioner like Gen. Muhammadu Buhari [rtd.].

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Once upon a time Bokoharam was restrict to sambisa forest.

1 Like

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by gebest: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
hahaha, u say somebody is clueless, so what do u expect from that clueless person. somebody that was leaving in denial blaming the opposition for his woe.
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by DONGOYARO1: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
ikweremilitant:
directng that question to the hausa fulani.
The Hauasas 2% of Boko Haram members. Majority of the Boko fighters are from the Kanuri ethnic group alongside their brothers from Niger, Tchad and Cameroon. Shekau is a Kanuri from Yobe.

Kanuri and Hausa are two different tribes

1 Like

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Pataki: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
ikweremilitant:
is gudluk d president when boko haram startd?or hate has beclouded ur mind frm directng that question to the hausa fulani.

In April 2012, Goodluck foolishly opened his own gutter of a mouth to state that by June 2012, Boko Haram will no longer exist.

If your brain is not in coma, tell us what does that statement from GEJ mean?
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by atlwireles: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
The Europeans have finally understood the Islamic threat faced by their people. I know, they will do the needful. No politician in Europe, will be caught spewing anti military, anti intelligence service, anti government in power crap. They will stand shoulder to shoulder, making sure their families are protected from the demons within.

3 Likes

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Buhari steered the post election violence that metamorphosed into 2011 Political BokoHaram. Had Buhari won the election, there won't be political Bokoharam let alone fighting them.

Stop deceiving yourself and own up to your choice.

We know you will choose political Bokoharam over Goodluck Jonathan government, any day, any time.

You have a link to back your devilish claims? Buhari also prevented the government from acting?

Again what exactly did gej do to protect the lives of those corpers? He wanted to score political sympathy by letting them die? Just like what is happening in the north east or the October 1st bombing
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by ikweremilitant: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

It's a pity my sister.
i guess you were in mars when the north was accusing gej and gen.ihejirika of excesive use of force when they are doing their job.were u partying in a crater on the moon when el rufai told d entire world that nija army were killing innocent boys,and this made it difficult to get arms.so all this conspiracy aganst gej we are watchng,but my advice is just pray for gej nt to loose this,cos if he does,,.hmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
atlwireles:
The Europeans have finally understood the Islamic threat faced by their people. I know, they will do the needful. No politician in Europe, will be caught spewing anti military, anti intelligence service, anti government in power crap. They will stand shoulder to shoulder, making sure their families are protected from the demons within.
Just like no one criticised the CIA or the MI5. Questions are already being asked of the French intelligence agencies.

Government of sycophants is the desire of the pdp and they derive joy in your likes
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Vikkie14:
It makes a lot of difference sis. A wise saying says: A house DIVIDED against itself can not stand. The kind "opposition" we have here is terrible. I think opposition is to speak out and point in the right direction when the incumbent is going astray but our own is to say "BH is a result of bad governance", "Treat BH with kid gloves", "BH should be given amnesty like Mend". I wonder now if there's not a correlation btw Mend and BH. As a matter of fact, BH starts way far before GEJ election in 2011. So, even the case of France, they are a nuclear power, they are Militarily speaking, ADVANCED, both in weaponry,training,terror tracking, and officers--- yeah. How many officers does the NA has? Last time i heard its not up to 200k ACTIVE officers not to talk of RESERVIST. So dont compare Nigeria with France. Their own "Opposition party(s)" support their military, you wont find derogatory comments against their Military or President. #Your thread lacks Facts and Stability.

For 3yrs the opposition didn't stood with the government.
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by DONGOYARO1: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

It will take more time but i believe we can defeat these terrorists. We had the upper hand before someone decided on a ceasefire
i strongly doubt if the Nigerian armed forces can defeat Boko Haram. The attack on Baga was the last straw that broke the carmels back.

Baga is where the base of the MNJTF is located; consisting of soldiers from Nigeria, Niger, Tchad and Cameroon. The base was sacked and the Haramites brought wanton destruction on Baga in their wake.

I doubt if their is any army in west africa that can tame Boko Haram now. We need 'foreign' intervention.
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Pataki: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
A devilish minded President who keeps mute when Boko Haram strikes but is quick to commiserate with other country who experience terrorism occasionally. As examples recently are: Pakistan and France.

A devilish minded President who has politicized handling Boko Haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Deltans Beware : Divide And Rule Politics - Momentoftruth / Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star / See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.