Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started (6786 Views)

NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics / RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by vanunu: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

Bokoharam started under a pdp government and their indecisiveness led to what we have today. Remember Algeria started around the same time.

Algerian islamic problem started decades before boko haram.
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by vanunu: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

I believe the Nigerian army can defeat a force 3 times stronger than Bokoharam. Cluelessness is the problem.

About 4yrs ago, one shehu sani stated clearly that no force can defeat boko haram. This very true.
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Vikkie14: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
Cannonleo:

guyman Vikkie14 u dey reply apc e rats much less obiagelli..simple cohesion is almost non existent in their sphere is discussion..i hardly fathom any tangible reason for me to school such people in defense affairs..dont waste your time educating her pls.unless she is willing to engage within the levels of proper understanding..let her rant..i simply skip over such individuals..who have no time to put real issues in proper context and only seek to trivialize issues to suit their paymasters agenda...what does she know about gendearms.for christ sake 6 guys attacked westgate shopping mall in kenya and what happened...u know the story....has their been a siege in abuja before granted bomblasts have taken place they attacked Paris for crying out loud but obiageli you are in no position to compare charlie hebdo with bh insurgency.for one they have no northern elders fuelling supporting and breeding extremist..the dont have a NE that compromised initial JTF troops sent there to BH and are now crying blue murder as they have turned on them.
france doesnt have a bunch of so called statesmen who go about questioning the governments decision to impose rules and measures to contain a security situation...
u saw the immediate reaction nicholas sarkosy an opposition leader rushing in to meet hollande to discuss on the way foward..has you crazy holy worship opposition ever done so all am hearing is "are we in power,are we the government" ..and most importantly the NE geographically is semi-arid(not same in you idolized france) plus it has enough space to accomodate both france and andorra(fact)..finally they are not bordered by countries who provide safe habitation,support and utilization for and of BH insurgents.....none.our troops fight night and day to keep ur arse and mine safe and allyou do is to behave like an APC member before a NIGerian..let me ask you one question will apc and pdp exist if the entity called nigeria ever existed.....let me also jog your memory a little.by 2011 where was BH based answer..
Directly in maiduguri they controlled the capital.where are they today..fighting from border bases(initially with local support which has waned) and holding unto towns which they will lose in no time..many off you predicted a mass ISIL like advance for BH but unfortuntely they understand the word Frustration properly now...am very sorry for you likes if u enjoy e bashing. i plead with you to erase any attempt to use the nigerian military for it if you have no constructive criticism to offer
have a nice day
SECONDED. Nice write-up

1 Like

Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by anonimi: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2015
luvmijeje:

You called someone who served in the military unpatriotic? Someone who serves his fatherland with his live unpatriotic? A man who has live a life of service unpatriotic?

Yo don't know the meaning of patriotism.

People join the army for different reasons, many of which are UNRELATED to patriotism.
Re: France Deploys 88,000 Troops, What Did Nigeria Do When Bh Started by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2015
I still insist dat, just as d president of Egypt said, islam nids to be reformed. D foundation of islam nids to be changed, d Koran has to be edited, after fat is done them will d world know peace. Wad happened in France and wads happening in Nigeria and oda part of d world, is as a result of islam and d wrong teaching of d Koran wish supports raping suicide child abuse, adultery, killings etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Army Chief Brutal Buratai Brutalised On BBC Hardtalk / Investment Inflow Into Nigeria, Others To Hit $75bn – Osinbajo / Executive And Legislative Standoff Slows Governance - President Buhari Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.