Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? (1186 Views)

When Girls Bleach.. / If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
In my church 90% of girls there like me, they want me to be their bf (i think). But im so used to being liked i just shy away from conversations cuz i cant be saying hi to every girl that thinks im hot. One of them just came to my house to see my sister and she just rolled her eyes all through at me without saying hi, (i was wondering why) later my sister told me she thinks im proud. Truthfully i didnt even know her until she came to my house, what kinda life is this ....why do girls i dont even know hate me ? I dont want to be a hottie or a ladies man im just a simple person..But most people here will still link this post to pride. its not fair , we are all human beings. NL Advice me pls
Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by TrishaP(f): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Picture?

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dats dr business.... If u like me nd kip quiet abt it and expect me to turn into mind reader to play along den u must be joking... I dnt even hav tym for ladies anymore.

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
TrishaP:
Picture?

Girls like u are the reason for this post, why are u people like this?
Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by pich4real(m): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
take two can of black bullet, walk up to any gal in ur church, don't worry bout wat to say cos it's gona be spontaneous, u can tank me later
Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Dats dr business.... If u like me nd kip quiet abt it and expect me to turn into mind reader to play along den u must be joking... I dnt even hav tym for ladies anymore.

Dude thats what i did and today almost all girls that know me are beefing me just cuz im now minding my business.
Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
pich4real:
take two can of black bullet, walk up to any gal in ur church, don't worry bout wat to say cos it's gona be spontaneous, u can tank me later

I dont wanna date anyone i just want to mind my business, why cant they understand must i be hated for minding my business.
Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by pich4real(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
adulthood:

I dont wanna date anyone i just want to mind my business, why cant they understand must i be hated for minding my business.
Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by pich4real(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
get a plain polo, den inscribe at d back and front, SINGLE AND NOT SEARCHING, dat shud do d magic

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by lanicky(f): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Like them back....lobatan tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by pich4real(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
lanicky:
Like them back....lobatan tongue
he say he does not want, na by force to doooo?
Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
U pray 2 God make u know them..
Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by lanicky(f): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
pich4real:
he say he does not want, na by force to doooo?

Why did he creat dis kinda thread then?
No be advice him need...só wetin come be ur own? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by TrishaP(f): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
adulthood:

Girls like u are the reason for this post, why are u people like this?
Dont get it wrong, I just want to be sure why the girls are liking.
Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by Davidson267(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
Brb
Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by ligopedro: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
lanicky:

Abi Ooooh .. Like dem back

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by pich4real(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
lanicky:

my own na say am jes trying to help a broda #tongue out #
Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by passionate88: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by haibe(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Like them back na. Are you supposed to dislike them because they like u?
Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
many of them just want to know you better... datz all
give dem d chance
Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by naijaboiy: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Don't mind these girls!

When you don't give them face they start thinking you're proud and begin to spread false stories about you undecided

Some may even start hating the lady you're dating if you have one undecided

Bunch of pained àss bitchës undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
adulthood:

Dude thats what i did and today almost all girls that know me are beefing me just cuz im now minding my business.
trust me, if u mistakenly talk to dem den dey will treat u like trash.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 11, 2015
I dont want their friendship, tired of the drama i used to deal with back then when i was free with all of them....people should leave me alone o
Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by Beadex1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lol ....dats gals for u .....urs make sense u know dem in person.....mine worst.....since I discovered I have problems Wid gals in ma street I have decided to avoid night waka,.....de get me for mind big time .......de annoying word Is dem calling us proud ...jezzzz...must u talk or notice dem all de time
Re: What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? by ratatis(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
@ OP.
If you're humble & respectful, continue to be so as you go about your business. As time goes on, your conduct will prove to the girls that the picture (assumption) they're having of you is totally wrong. Eventually, they'ld cease to be bothersome to you, one after the other. And if there's anyone of them who continues to be too bothersome to you, you'll be surprised to see that some of the same girls would take it up & deal with her on your behalf. I've seen it happen again & again. But this happens only, & only if, there's nothing in you that relates to the way they're behaving towards you.

It is equally possible too that you're actually arrogant & being pompous without being aware that you are! ( I'm not trying to judge you. Merely looking at possibilities.) In which case, their behavior is in response to yours.
Quite often, when someone notices that members of the opposite sex are craving for his attention, his/her sense of pride/ego gets inflated, to the extent that he/she starts showing off. In fact, some are so carried away that they do it without being aware they're doing it, until people around them begin to reciprocate adversely.
Instead of such a person to take responsibility to improve his/her undesirable behavior, he/she goes about blaming others.
If a person is finding it difficult to change his/her undesirable behavior towards others, how on earth does he/she expect others to find it so easy to change their response towards him.
"To every action, there's equal & opposite reaction."

(1) (Reply)

LADIES!!! Check-out 7 Sure Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Will Be Rich In Future / ... / HELP! The Girl Friend Wants To Leave Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.