Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,306 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. (12200 Views)

Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C / Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love / Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by universityfailu(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
You know d type of people am talking about, those innocent, quiet biitches and niqqas u see sitting all by demselves always and very quiet. Yeap, those pple are the most evil pple on earth. They spend all those quiet time plotting evils, dont be decieved by their innocent looks.
Let me tell u a story dat happened to me last semester, i came to a room new around 4th week into resumption and meet this my bunkmate, dude is damn fvckin quiet, he walks like he is scared of the floor. Long story short, we usually make jest of eachother in our room but i didnt knw dis my bunkmate was keeping all the "playful insults" i said to him in his mind. This innocent bastard stole my phone, 5k, school ID card( I dont know what he needed it for but i later found out he broke it and put me through stress of getting another one), shoe, Pot of food (like 3 times), food stuffs, kerosene at different occasions. He almost stole my laptop before i caught d idiot redhanded. oboi, i use blow finish dat baboon face. I know i might be generalising but 80percent of quiet introverts are evil. I prefer to hangout with an open extroverted who shows his evil side and hide nothing than the quiet slow poison.

Am out.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Spicylate(f): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by sinaj(f): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lwkmd grin

Am an introvert nd m nt wicked so I wonder where u got dat frm.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Op, so one introvert offended you and you have to generalise.
I'm an introvert n not evil.

Lol.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by firstking01(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Not too farfetched from the truth...first time i gotta agree with this lipsrsealed.

2 Likes

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by dmgr(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
op wat abt me..a semi introvert
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by gragraboy: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
lipsrsealed

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
dmgr:
op wat abt me..a semi introvert
Op will have to avoid you too.

This guy is too funny. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

same here dear... I know am cool and good and people around me know that too so I don't agree with the OP...

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Aspiregreat: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
I'm an introverted introvert and I am not cruel but peaceful, calm, rational. etc However, the problems start when you block heads push us to the wall far too much. I bet you! you will be sorry for your loss.

18 Likes

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

lie lie u are very wicked. cheesy
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Amakansi4: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Not far from the truth. I hav encountered one lately. very quiet person, u will think she is an angel.
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by sinaj(f): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
SmellingAnus:
same here dear... I know am cool and good and people around me know that too so I don't agree with the OP...
funny enough many people hold this prejudice nd I just dnt knw why.

An average introvert is always on his/her own nd are not troublesome.

They only have an outburst wen pushed to d wall for lng.

9 Likes

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by universityfailu(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
Aspiregreat:
I'm an introverted introvert and I am not cruel,peaceful, calm, rational. etc However, the problems start when you block heads push us to the wall far too much. I bet you! you will be sorry for your loss.
nonsense. i bet all ye introverts would have easy access to hell. wicked pple

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by iPrevail(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
This is what happens when you let your anus do the thinking instead of your head. undecided

So you met one sinister-minded fellow and you had to generalize?

What makes you think an extrovert that could kill you at the spot without giving any second thoughts is any better?

I should have ignored this thread sha.

4 Likes

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
I am an extrovert and if you knew what goes through my cruel mind, you will shiver to your very soul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
All these aunties forming 'introvert' while they probably went to 6 parties this week

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Greatzeus(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
iPrevail:
This is what happens when you let your anus do the thinking instead of your head. undecided

So you met one sinister-minded fellow and you had to generalize?

What makes you think an extrovert that could kill you at the spot without giving any second thoughts is any better?

I should have ignored this thread sha.
You dey mind the Op? Imagine an undergraduate thinking like these, oh my

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Mekus68: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
OP u be mumu. Y generalize. I bet one of ur parent is introverted and therefore very wicked. Ur monica sha

1 Like

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
Aspiregreat:
I'm an introverted introvert and I am not cruel,peaceful, calm, rational. etc However, the problems start when you block heads push us to the wall far too much. I bet you! you will be sorry for your loss.
Seconded!.

2 Likes

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Daporeals(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
introvert sometime prefer to laugh last,but like what was said don't push an introvert to the wall because u might be sorry you did

5 Likes

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

are u also quiet? because nt all introverts are quiet, some require d right person 2 unlock them

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Lordkylie(f): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
introverted introvert reporting... I dont think i'm wicked i think i'm cruel #justkidding
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Shiitposter: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
- one quiet individual stepped on my foot
- Therefore all quiet individuals are evil

Op i rarely say this but you're not well, you should drop out off school and question your existence.

5 Likes

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
universityfailu:
nonsense. i bet all ye introverts would have easy access to hell. wicked pple
Don't ride on people because they're quiet.
Some introverts are forgiving people while others are not.

4 Likes

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Surfboard(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
If everybody is claiming introvert, who are the extroverts?

4 Likes

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Zackpraise(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
most of the quiet guys or gals are good.... Is just dat that's their defence mechanism they do that so dat people won't hurt them.,.,so dat people will tink they are wicked but they are not they are nice and they laugh alot if u make them laugh,,,,,,,,praticalise it and see

10 Likes

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Richiy(f): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
Surfboard:
If everybody is claiming introvert, who are the extroverts?

See us grin

But I think introverts are really cool people. I enjoy their company a lot.

4 Likes

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by SmellingAnus(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
sinaj:
funny enough many people hold this prejudice nd I just dnt knw why.

An average introvert is always on his/her own nd are not troublesome.

They only have an outburst wen pushed to d wall for lng.

spot on dear...
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by rosalieene(f): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
lol..... not all introverts are evil.

4 Likes

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by fraustratedfowl(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
undecided
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Good for u angry....the guy give u sniper target..... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. / Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.