Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

o - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / o (2913 Views)

Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days / Whats The Male Version Of Side Chicks? / Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

o by chenor(f): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
G
Re: o by Tallesty1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
How old are you guys?

3 Likes

Re: o by chenor(f): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
I am in my early twenties and he is in his late twenties
Re: o by joe17: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
How old are you guys?
I cn guess from her write-up and mentality buh let her say.
Re: o by ggrin(f): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tallesty1 Q tho grin

1 Like

Re: o by pasqal09: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
You don't love him and just want him as a friend which obviously, he isn't cool with. So why are you bothered with the way he's acting then?

1 Like

Re: o by SeverusSnape(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
There are two sides to a story, I wish I could hear his own version; then and only then will I pass my verdict.

Case adjourned till Valentine's day.

Next!!!...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: o by chenor(f): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
joe17:
I cn guess from her write-up and mentality buh let her say.
. What mentality. Okay imagine if you both are friends and he refused to talk to you and after sending a text to know if you did something wrong and he doesn't reply and then acts as if he doesn't know you at all. What will you do. Put yourself in my shoes
Re: o by chenor(f): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
pasqal09:
You don't love him and just want him as a friend which obviously, he isn't cool with. So why are you bothered with the way he's acting then?
. Y shouldn't he be cool with it, he has been cool with it all this while if he doesn't want to be friends anymore, can't he just send a text that he doesn't want to be friends with me again
Re: o by AfricanApple(f): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
perhaps you thought guys can make better best friends than the female folks, now you see 'he thinks you are in love with him' hian, you better fashi that dude one side and stop bothering your life or have you no serious thing to do?
Re: o by OwoLee(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
Then u need not complain, since he his not...nothing is wrong with guyz, I guess love is really confusing u... grin grin grin
Girls forming hard to get, only God knows ur heart... undecided cool

1 Like

Re: o by InZA: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
"Aggressive Agitations of a brother-zoned niggar" undecided.

1 Like

Re: o by Mutuwa(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
chenor:
I am in my early twenties and he is in his late twenties

Madam..you see while some guys are wise,some are otherwise.Am not backing this your male friend bcoz am also male,but since (according) to you he thinks ur in love with him and mayb that is where u draw ur conclusion that he had displayed some immaturity when u met after he didnt reply ur calls.I had expected you to at least give him a benefit of doubt after ur missed call incidence.U should have be been bold to just listen to his flimsy reasons why he didn't call bk or at least snd a text intimating u abt his reasons.depending on how his reasons wer best adduce u may walk away or enter into an enigmatic mode to sweep him off his feets.mk him feel stupid thats all am trying to put together here.
Re: o by chenor(f): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
InZA:
"Aggressive Agitations of a brother-zoned niggar" undecided.
. Not brother zoned. Since when we met, he has dated a couple of ladies so he being brother zoned, shouldn't even come up, besides he is presently dating one.
Re: o by joe17: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
chenor:
. What mentality. Okay imagine if you both are friends and he refused to talk to you and after sending a text to know if you did something wrong and he doesn't reply and then acts as if he doesn't know you at all. What will you do. Put yourself in my shoes
No dear, I don't put on ladies shoes grin
BTW, dat shoe of urs is too small grin

2 Likes

Re: o by chenor(f): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mutuwa:

Madam..you see while some guys are wise,some are otherwise.Am not backing this your male friend bcoz am also male,but since (according) to you he thinks ur in love with him and mayb that is where u draw ur conclusion that he had displayed some immaturity when u met after he didnt reply ur calls.I had expected you to at least give him a benefit of doubt after ur missed call incidence.U should have be been bold to just listen to his flimsy reasons why he didn't call bk or at least snd a text intimating u abt his reasons.depending on how his reasons wer best adduce u may walk away or enter into an enigmatic mode to sweep him off his feets.mk him feel stupid thats all am trying to put together here.
that is what I intend to do. Make him feel so stupid. I guess that is what we call the male pride
Re: o by chenor(f): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
joe17:
. Really but please imagine ur close buddy doing this to you
Re: o by joe17: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
chenor:
. Not brother zoned. Since when we met, he has dated a couple of ladies so he being brother zoned, shouldn't even come up, besides he is presently dating one.
sister, his gf has asked her to stay away frm u or she wil call of d r/ship. Its possible
Re: o by MissSlimbody(f): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
joe17:

Chai! You're wicked grin grin
Re: o by chenor(f): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
joe17:
sister, his gf has asked her to stay away frm u or she wil call of d r/ship. Its possible
. Okay but can't he just tell me. I will understand but not by acting that way
Re: o by passionate88: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
What is this?.
Re: o by Mutuwa(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
chenor:
that is what I intend to do. Make him feel so stupid. I guess that is what we call the male pride

Every sex got pride.attaching it to gender does not make it very proclaimed.He knows he didn't do well by not returning your calls.But try applying wisdom into making him feel absurd for his misdeeds.But like I reiterate listen 1st to his excuse,u may find some part of it something u can overlook or feel pity for him.dnt prejudice Ohk?since ur just "good friends".
Re: o by joe17: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Chai! You're wicked grin grin
eeyyaa!(Character assassination :p)
Wetin I do naaaa
Re: o by InZA: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
chenor:

You see we guys are quite a funny folk... The fact that he has dated a couple of ladies and still dating one doesn't necessarily mean he wouldn't have/or doesn't want to date you.

Like I said in my initial post... He's just being agitated and one of such things that causes a guy to be agitated and act in the way you've described he's acting is when "feelings" are involved.

I may be wrong though.
Re: o by chenor(f): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mutuwa:

Every sex got pride.attaching it to gender does not make it very proclaimed.He knows he didn't do well by not returning your calls.But try applying wisdom into making him feel absurd for his misdeeds.But like I reiterate listen 1st to his excuse,u may find some part of it something u can overlook or feel pity for him.dnt prejudice Ohk?since ur just "good friends".
. So what you are trying to say is that I should call him and ask what the problem is
Re: o by chenor(f): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
InZA:

You see we guys are quite a funny folk... The fact that he has dated a couple of ladies and still dating one doesn't necessarily mean he wouldn't have/or doesn't want to date you.

Like I said in my initial post... He's just being agitated and one of such things that causes a guy to be agitated and act in the way you've described he's acting is when "feelings" are involved.

I may be wrong though.
. Come to think of it, I have caught him reading my messages, chats, checking my call history and anytime I talk about an encounter with a guy, he gets uncomfortable sometimes, always asking me how many guys hit on me in a day
Re: o by Mutuwa(m): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
chenor:
. So what you are trying to say is that I should call him and ask what the problem is

The time for that i guess has elapsed.Wait for his call,except if your anxious to call coz maybe u missed him or actually in love with him (which u'v debunked in your opening post).

He may call if he cares..if he does,make sure u ask him for reasons why he did what he did. smiley
Re: o by MissSlimbody(f): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
joe17:
eeyyaa!(Character assassination :p)
Wetin I do naaaa

Nothing oooo cheesy
Re: o by Tattooboy: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
yet another thread on 'friend zoning'.
Re: o by freezyprinzy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
OwoLee:
Then u need not complain, since he his not...nothing is wrong with guyz, I guess love is really confusing u... grin grin grin
Girls forming hard to get, only God knows ur heart... undecided cool
I wonder o u no lyk person and u send am message he no reply no b 2 4get am.....my sister u in love jor

1 Like

Re: o by chenor(f): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mutuwa:

The time for that i guess has elapsed.Wait for his call,except if your anxious to call coz maybe u missed him or actually in love with him (which u'v debunked in your opening post).

He may call if he cares..if he does,make sure u ask him for reasons why he did what he did. smiley
. Okay thanks
Re: o by InZA: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
chenor:
. Come to think of it, I have caught him reading my messages, chats, checking my call history and anytime I talk about an encounter with a guy, he gets uncomfortable sometimes, always asking me how many guys hit on me in a day

So there you have it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lies Women Tell / (photo) Of A Man Caught Servicing A Soldier Man / My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.