Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy (2099 Views)

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / If Your Bea Dresses Like This To Greet Your Parent, What Will You Do? / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by carlwinnie(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
is it wrong to greet a guy....?? because this quetion has kept ke wondering :::i come back from work at night and i greet alot of people on my way home but wen ever i greet a guy is always different normally if i greet im soppose to get respons but once i greet a guy the next tin i will hear is PLS EXCUSS ME O OR CAN YOU SPARE ME ONE MUNITE PLS??! i get so angry that i had to querell one yesterday:_:;;;PLS LADIES DO YOU ALSO FIND THIS IRRITATING??AND FOR THE GUYS IS IT A CRIME FOR US TO GREET YOU

Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
maybe u should Greet a boko haram member one day n see wat will hapen

Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by ireneony(f): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Greet when necessary....
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by SeverusSnape(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Greet them and pass. Simple!!

And any guy who does that is a fool
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by AfricanApple(f): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
its highly irritating but seriously does that happen to you all the time? I mean everytime. if yes the guys in your area needs tutoring aswear
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by mirexxx(f): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
I just say hi and go my way kiss
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
i wnt u to knw dt guys love charming ladies. if u wnt to greet guys jst wave at dem wit litu smile and take off ur eyes frm dem
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by InZA: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
I can just picture the scenario... It's so funny the way it's playing out in my head gringringrin

Sorry ehn... I wouldn't say you should stop greeting guys altogether just because some silly ones want to use your greetings as leeway to other things.

I would rather suggest that if you greet any of such guys and he stops you to talk senrere, just respectfully and modestly put him in his way.. The reason why I said respectfully and modestly, is so you won't unnecessarily be breeding enemies, especially with those who know where you leave.

Summarily, just be careful

Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
Some guys think dat its 'green light' when a girl greets them. So in order not to 'dull', they make a move.
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by Tolexander: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
why would u just say hi and go your way, you are too pretty to just do that.
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by Tattooboy: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Greet them and pass. Simple!!

And any guy who does that is a fool
they'r not necessarily fools, most guys see that as an opportunity.

@op
Greet n dont look back. Shikena'
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by mirexxx(f): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tolexander:
why would u just say hi and go your way, you are too pretty to just do that.
i'l say hi n stay denkiss
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by tosyne2much(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
OP, just because u greeted me & I wanted to use that opportunity to know you better, you com dey open thread 4my head abi ? [/i]
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by Jeezyy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
To me o, it's no big deal, weda ladies greet me or not I see it as nothing. But the way some ladies greet is anoying sha. As if you are begging them or they are paying for it
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by SeverusSnape(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tattooboy:
they'r not necessarily fools, most guys see that as an opportunity.

@op
Greet n dont look back. Shikena'
You're right though-opportunity
But why will they want to take the opportunity because the girl greeted them?.Well, some guys can be daring; I just can't meet a girl on the road and start wooing her, It's not proper. It's immature.
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by Tolexander: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
i'l say hi n stay denkiss
ehn ehn! Stay and letz talk. Are u ready?
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by mirexxx(f): 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tolexander:
ehn ehn! Stay and letz talk. Are u ready?
yea kiss
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by carlwinnie(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, just because u greeted me & I wanted to use that opportunity to know you better, you com dey open thread 4my head abi ? [/i]
if na u ehn na ur head i for break
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by carlwinnie(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Jeezyy:
To me o, it's no big deal, weda ladies greet me or not I see it as nothing. But the way some ladies greet is anoying sha. As if you are begging them or they are paying for it
i dnt kw mayb is jus a character;;; bcus i greet freely
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by carlwinnie(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
dats exactly wat i do
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by mirexxx(f): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
carlwinnie:
dats exactly wat i do
its d best dearkiss
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by naijaboiy: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Who cares if they greet or not undecided
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
I greet only if they are up to 5 or more dan,but if itz just a guy,we go dey look eachother.
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by carlwinnie(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
kristina1:
I greet only if they are up to 5 or more dan,but if itz just a guy,we go dey look eachother.
so do u mean dat it is wrng to greet one guy??
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
i greet guys a lot especially wen they are staring and if they try to use it as an opportunity i cut them off unless i get eyes for u
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
carlwinnie:
so do u mean dat it is wrng to greet one guy??
I neva said so
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by TrishaP(f): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
I don't think so... Personally I do it because I'm used to it, esp when I find myself among people I'm not really familiar with. If they call me bck and start asking ridiculous questions, whatever response they get is their own cup of tea.

Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by Jeezyy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
carlwinnie:
i dnt kw mayb is jus a character;;; bcus i greet freely
that's why I said some girls. U may be among the few that does that.
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by Tolexander: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
yea kiss
I'm shy to say my mind!
Re: Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy by mirexxx(f): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tolexander:
I'm shy to say my mind!
okkiss

My Girlfriend Of Two Years Cant Cook / Signs Of A Serious Relationship / What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic?