Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? (2095 Views)

Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / Is it True Nigeria Men Aint Romantic?? (pic) / She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by golor(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Please to all the romance lander can you please help me out.......

To be frank I don't think am a romantic guy,so I asked my new bab d question I saw here on Nairaland "how do you deal with an unromantic partner......And she answered by saying she will try to cope and then ask me

What add colours to a relationship if you partner ain't romantic....romance lander help me with d answer.

I told her constant communication and she said only?
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by falconey(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by Michellla(f): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
First thing first is money, every other is secondary. Almost every romantic gesture is connected to banknotes.
Dinner dates, movies, creating surprises, even to call or text requires money. Do you have some to spare?
Yes and constant communication is vital too.
you're right cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by ronald4lif(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
First thing first is money, every other is secondary. Almost every romantic gesture is connected to banknotes.

Dinner dates, movies, creating surprises, even to call or text requires money. Do you have some to spare?

Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by dollyjoy(f): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

the partner is not "romantic"

1 Like

Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by dollyjoy(f): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
golor:

To be frank I don't think am a romantic guy,so I asked my new bab d question I saw here on Nairaland "how do you deal with an unromantic partner......And she answered by saying she will try to cope and then ask me

What add colours to a relationship if you partner ain't romantic....romance lander help me with d answer.

modify the topic please, it is romantic not romanatic.
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by Omotayor123(f): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
I think being there for each other, as in getting each others back should do the trick smiley
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by dollyjoy(f): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
I think being there for each other, as in getting each others back should do the trick smiley
aaaaaah,you scarce o
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by ronald4lif(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
the partner is not "romantic"

Lol. Has nothing to do with any partner. Please enlighten us on how to be romantic though, my ignorance is deafening.
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
Good sex should cover up for The unfortunate "Unromanticness"....grin

Did I say good??undecided meant "Great Sex"....grin You know the usual head, kisses, adventure, experimental thingy?

You've gotta be a pro at 'em....cool
that should do the magic!wink
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by golor(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
modify the topic please, it is romantic not romanatic.

Thanks boss,it was an error from typing.
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by ronald4lif(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Michellla:

he's right cheesy

Always right. wink grin
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by dollyjoy(f): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Has nothing to do with any partner. Please enlighten us on how to be romantic though, my ignorance is defeaning.
you dnt get me.

the op said how to add color to a relationship when one partner is not romantic and you mention lunch date,calling,texting and all that,so i was wondering what your definition of "not romantic" means.

I dnt know if you get what am trying to pass across though.
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by golor(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:

Did I say good??undecided meant "Great Sex"....grin You know the usual head, kisses, adventure, experimental thingy?

This pikin you know well oh,is that all you can offer? Abeg I wants something good.
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by Michellla(f): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:

that should do the magic!wink
dang you didnt mince words. grincheesy

1 Like

Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by Omotayor123(f): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
aaaaaah,you scarce o
Abi na cheesy
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
Water color does the job better grin
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by dollyjoy(f): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
Abi na cheesy
good to know you are coowink

1 Like

Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by dollyjoy(f): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
golor:

Thanks boss,it was an error from typing.
anytime dearwink
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by akachidi(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Guys their's no point focing it,it's obvious that you are "Rev Father" in making. Remove your eyes from boohbie
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Michellla:
dang you didnt mince words. grincheesy
LoL!grin

Lol, didn't want to! tongue

I'm right, ain't I??undecided

Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by ronald4lif(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
you dnt get me.

the op said how to add color to a relationship when one partner is not romantic and you mention lunch date,calling,texting and all that,so i was wondering what your definition of "not romantic" means.

I dnt know if you get what am trying to pass across though.

The referred partner is himself. And since he didn't furnish enough details of what he has been doing right or wrong that warranted his partner to tell him he isn't romantic I had to suggest the ones I could think of. Just like someone suggested good sex.

Except if we're to dismiss that dinner dates, gifts and surprises aren't act of romance then we can argue for or against it.
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
golor:

This pikin you know well oh,is that all you can offer? Abeg I wants something good.
Pidgin mode activated!grin

Wetin You want make I talk??undecided I'm giving You some hot undiluted romantic Advise, You ain't showing the least bit of gratitude...?

being Romantic izz nuh in your blood! atleast cover those Unfortunate Genes with Hot "kpanshing"...cool

Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by Michellla(f): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin
Lol, didn't want to! tongue
I'm right, ain't I??undecided
you're right though. its part of it cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
golor:

OP never mind estharfabian's advice.
Too much sex will wear you out.
Perhaps you should pay more attention to Cuddling and kissing.
Girls love it a lot more than the real thing.

Except , maybe she's a sex freak.
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by golor(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Pidgin mode activated!grin

Wetin You want make I talk??undecided I'm giving You some hot undiluted romantic Advise, You ain't showing the least bit of gratitude...?

being Romantic izz nuh in your blood! atleast cover those Unfortunate Genes with Hot "kpanshing"...cool

Funny Nigerian
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
Michellla:
you're right though. its part of it cheesy
So, what's another part??undecided
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
PushMusic:

OP never mind estharfabian's advice.
Too much sex will wear you out.
Perhaps you should pay more attention to Cuddling and kissing.
Girls love it a lot more than the real thing.

Except , maybe she's a sex freak.
Uh....If it's done right.? it shouldn't wear anyone out!tongue

besides, I mentioned "kissing" too?undecided
Which is actually more pleasurable than SEX....I guess?.embarassed
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh....If it's done right.? it shouldn't wear anyone out!tongue

besides, I mentioned "kissing" too?undecided
Which is actually more pleasurable than SEX....I guess?.embarassed

Sex burns out calories more than any other physical activity.

Imagine going Canine, 69, cowboy, doggy and all kinds of styles for hours.

Yes, sex is more pleasurable when the kisses and cuddle is done right.
Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by Michellla(f): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
So, what's another part??undecided

constant communication and going out does it too.
unless its that 'other' romantic op is talking of.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
PushMusic:

Sex burns out calories more than any other physical activity.

Imagine going Canine, 69, cowboy, doggy and all kinds of styles for hours.

Yes, sex is more pleasurable when the kisses and cuddle is done right.
Interesting.....grin

And You still have a potbelly??undecided

Re: What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic? by dollyjoy(f): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

The referred partner is himself. And since he didn't furnish enough details of what he has been doing right or wrong that warranted his partner to tell him he isn't romantic I had to suggest the ones I could think of. Just like someone suggested good sex.

Except if we're to dismiss that dinner dates, gifts and surprises aren't act of romance then we can argue for or against it.
oooooh,i was wrong then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Condoms Are 'bad' For You On Valentine's Day. / After Getting Married, How Do You Feel As A Wife (photos)? / Only Guys Will Understand This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.