Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] (24791 Views)

Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account / Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by gagzee(m): 12:44am On Jan 12, 2015
babadee1:

GEJ is both the devil and the deep blue sea. Anyhow you slice it he is a rotten choice, rotten to the core. On the biggest challenges facing this country he has failed woefully.
so even if we need a change, buhari is nw d right choice abi?...smh i pity u ppl. always going for a pastor as a vice, such a lame hypocritic move, coz we all knw thr is no whr in d world whr a vice got a say, even in d usa, u neva hear of d vice, only d pres. atiku tried having a voice n obj messed his political careeer, up till date, guyman cant win even a primary.
dat man juz has a terrible hidden agenda for this country...
i would rather go with d devil i knw, than d so called acclaimed angel.
Re: See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] by xxKofoxx: 12:57am On Jan 12, 2015
kITATITA:
From your tweets you were actually insulting. You turned the issue to a personal one. It shouldn't be about Dele. He tweeted his support and you attacked him, including his business. He did the right thing. Move on

God bless you for saying the truth! The OP was rude and I don't understand why he is sulking here! Are we meant to hate or beat Dele Momodu or what?!?! it's his page he can do whatever! NTOI!!!! :p :p :p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2016 Budget Palaver: Presidency Gives Fresh Conditions For Assent / Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody / Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.