Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Could This Be True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be True? (538 Views)

Unbelievable.....could This Be True Love?? [photo] / Could This Be True? +18 Only / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be True? by godonzoki(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
To all U ladies who r on d "big" side and ur size makes you doubt God's promises concerning a life partner, I'll like to tell you that, God is Never Late. He may Come later and dat will make you the latest (Quote from Bishop Isong).
I stumbled on this picture from a friends DP and it further boosted my faith as a man and thus, I belive it will surely boost yours.
As inquisitive as I am, I tried to get the story behind the love union of the couple (pix below) and I was told that, against all odds, He(Groom) chosed this lady 4 a wife because he Loves them big. I tried to dig deeper out of suspicion that she may be very wealthy and the dud just wanted to play smart but I was informed that, she is just a secondary school teacher and he is a business man. So I deduced that, there is sombody out there who just likes you the way you r. Stop looking down on your self.
my advice is that, your prayer point should rather focus on God odering your steps to meet who HE has kept for you. Don't 4get to belive that He will do it and surely, it will com to pass. Less I forget, the wedding took place @ Calabar today.

Re: Could This Be True? by Chimarto: 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Perfect Couple..,....,..That's ma dude, he adore huge ladies.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True? by godonzoki(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Chimarto:
Perfect Couple..,....,..That's ma dude, he adore huge ladies.
I don't thinh dis guy will rember where d gym is afta tonight.

(1) (Reply)

The Diary Of A Woman In Love (what Women Really Want From Men) / Summer Wedding Promo!!! Calling All Brides On A Budget! / Marry A Man With A Bad Character And Live With It For The Rest Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.