Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Marry A Man With A Bad Character And Live With It For The Rest Of Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Man With A Bad Character And Live With It For The Rest Of Your Life (542 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Who Should Take The Blame, When A Child Has Bad Character, "The Mom Or Dad? / Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marry A Man With A Bad Character And Live With It For The Rest Of Your Life by hopedavid(f): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2015
I'm really hurt when I see ladies with very good character having to put up with guys with terrible personalities. A close friend of mine married a man with a terrible temper and when he offends people, she has to be the one apologizing on his behalf so as to maintain peace. She has saved him from many people he has offended because of her good nature. The sad thing is the guy doesn't care. Here are some things to watch out for in a guy, u don't want to spend the rest of ur life covering or interceeding for his sins or bearing the shame of his bad behavior in public.

1) A man with a bad temper
2) A man who doesn't know how to talk
3) A man who lacks respect for elders
4) A man who doesn't show kindness to people below him
5) A man who doesn't apologize, always gives an answer for his actions
6) A man who lacks self control, patience or humility

A good name is better than riches or a handsome face. Be wise now
Re: Marry A Man With A Bad Character And Live With It For The Rest Of Your Life by iceberylin(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Girls be killing their selves their selves undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Man With A Bad Character And Live With It For The Rest Of Your Life by Brugo(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2015
"Who needs good character when he pays my bills?"
That is the mentality of ladies who deliberately marry such guys.

Besides, in this age, divorce is no longer frowned at, why do such unfortunate ladies remain in the marriage? The reason some women who have made such mistakes refuse to leave the home is because of money.

Many girls and women need reorientation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Choose One / Try This If Your A Genius / Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.