Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari (24818 Views)

Anambra Bishop Presented A Bible To Buhari As Gift During Visitation / Anambra Bishop Gives Buhari Bible As Gift / Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 11, 2015
This is haram.. immagine what the north has to go.through to regain power.. my Gads.. soon GMB will be speaking in tongues to hide the fact that APC leadership is all made up of Muslims. Osinbajo is just like any other RCCG pastor.. selfish, conniving, cunning and dubious
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by hydeka: 5:30am On Jan 11, 2015
Hope he will read it.
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Martinezv16(m): 5:39am On Jan 11, 2015
Dear Nigerians, The fear of Prison is the beginning of Change. I have taken time to hear from many people in PDP campaign groups. I have observed that they are not campaigning based on issues bothering the masses. They are simply asking ; "DO You WANT TO GO TO PRISON? " President Jonathan asked the question, Governor Akpabio asked the same question and so many of them were so much campaigning against prison. Now I am wondering why they are so much worried about prison. Why the sudden fear of Prison? The answer is: " when dry bones are mentioned in a story, an old woman becomes very uncomfortable " If they are not corrupt and are really fighting corruption. Why are they so much preaching against prisons? Now I understand why former governor of Bayelsa was pardoned. I understand why "corruption is not stealing" and I understand why the audit report on missing $20 billion won't be released. I understand why we have more expensive GEJ bill boards than road signs. Some billboards cost more than a million and these people have mounted thousands of them. Instead of channelling resources appropriately. They resorted to wasting them on billboards and jingles on radio and TV. Who has been funding these things and with which money? Now they are asking us, the suffering masses if we want to go to prison. President Goodluck from his speech has shown that he is not ready to stop corruption. You can't stop corruption without sending ppl to jail. Idon't fear prisons and if I commit a crime I should be given the punishment I deserve. Why are there laws if we can't use prisons? They have suddenly become so afraid of Prison cell. They should also remember God Almighty also has a prison : HELL. If you want to help PDP please vote them out. Let them go to prison cells so that they will repent and avoid HELL. Vote APC, vote buhari osinbanjo.#febuhari

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Kingharzyz(m): 6:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Zuria:
Every true Muslim owes a Bible...my guess is GMB is a true Muslim....

I have one in my wardrobe... smiley too
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by shrimati(m): 6:17am On Jan 11, 2015
And our so called leaders suddenly get scared of prison @ the mention of Buhari. This wind of change is blowing faster than imagined.
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by gambus007(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2015
natureblack:
What should he do with it ?.......

with the height of Buhari's desperation I foresee him going on pilgrimage to Jerusalem.

So much for stabilizing global crude-oil price .

what do you mean by Buhari's desperation?people with dia way of thinking.
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Uricas(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2015
DonCrust:
98% of muslims has at least 1 Bible in his possession. Some 3 different versions just to wrongly quote the scripture. I wonder what that man would do or might have done with the precious Book.

......still thinking
chai! Your brain don suffer.
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by koikoi2(m): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Am believing God dat Buhari will start preaching d Gospel but he will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be president.
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Uricas(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2015
koikoi2:
Am believing God dat Buhari will start preaching d Gospel but he will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be president.
No wonder your English stinks.
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by nellyelitz(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2015
Hahahaha buhari u don suffer because of this election, very soon my church go invite u 2 days dry fasting.
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Phame: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2015
Zuria:
wher hav u been?
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by emmanuelscott(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided niggga....fo real? all na washhhhh...
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Zuria(f): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Descartes:

Do you have a proof? undecided

I don't usually like doing this religion-thing but I will...

Below is a translated portion of the Qu'ran by Abdullah Yusuf Ali (AYA)

O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His Apostle, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Apostle and the scripture which He sent to those before (him). Any who denieth Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Apostles, and the Day of Judgement, hath gone far, far astray (4:136 AYA).
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Noneroone(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Zuria:
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Louislewis: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Handing a Bible to him (Buhari) is an indirect way of telling him to repeat of his sins. Do we want a sinner to rule us again?
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by lomprico(m): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
efilefun:

Because of jona you dey talk nonsense about bible, for your information any Muslim that doesn't believe in the bible ain't a Muslim, so you can go wipe ur Ass with ur tongue
Where did u see jona or bible from what I wrote? Goat!
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
donphilopus:

This' one of the questions the PDPians have not given a plausible answer to. A man who couldn't and never planned to islamise Nigeria when he was the Military Head of State will now plan to do that in a democracy?! How possible is that?! I ain't surprised though, they're just towing the path of their boss (Jonathan) who said "How much did he stole?".
But, he perpetuated the Islamisation agenda put forward by the former military dictator Murtala Mohammad. Keep making fool of yourself. Some of us have the right sources of information on the history of Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by kino: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Good hope he repents cos no one enters the kingdom of God without being born again in Christ Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Pictured On His Cattle Ranch / Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough / Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.