Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari (24817 Views)

Anambra Bishop Presented A Bible To Buhari As Gift During Visitation / Anambra Bishop Gives Buhari Bible As Gift / Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
That surely is a good gift to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by sulmeza(m): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
haibe:
i accept that a lot are just hypocrites in this country
i share ur sentiment bro....buhari's a first class holder in hypocrisy.....is he gona axept d bible if he's nt a prez aspirant?.......if nt 4 jona..hu's no beta...... At a crossroad rili
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
he will perform all d religions here....to satisfy us

saiBuhari till nairaland recks
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by GovWahala: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
He need it ti transform his dirty and evil heart.
Anyways GEJ till 2019.
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Cyprianani(m): 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
If Buhari like let him convert and become athe Pope he will never test Azo Rock! #FailBuhari 14 he will shade blood not tears
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Hamazz1: 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
his gud will n prayer wld hv been enough..though i keep asking where u hv a bicameral legislature states houses of assembly a sizable christian population were will d islamization come frm.religious card was played by SaTANists in 2011 bt nvr shall it prevail in my country again nor shall incompetence manifest beyend 14 feb...i so declear..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by alotofgrace(m): 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
let him swear by the Bible
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Patrictemmy(m): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
Father I thank you for showing Nigerians the right way. GMB till 2022

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Patrictemmy(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
alotofgrace:
let him swear by the Bible
bros he has already done that.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by cold(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
..And what purpose is the bible supposed to serve?
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by olola4(m): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
The Change we plan to make in this country can
only come to fruition if we vote for those Agents
of Change. Ensure you collect your Permanent
Voters Card,dont sell your voters card or give to
anyone.Cast your vote for Akinwumi Ambode as
Lagos State Governor and other candidates of
APC.Eko o ni baje o. Itesiwaju ilu Eko,o je mi
logun,o je wa logun...A+ Volunteers

And don't forget to send away DAT
PorthHarcourtDiploma(PhD) holder called GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by citizenY(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
onwai1:
Bishop u 4 kukuma givv am holy communion nau,
Desperation 4 powere,Ambituos to assume presidency so u cann destroy Nigeria the one u destroy remain

We know the other guy who goes to bed with the chalice on his lips. He takes the wine and throws the bread to one side!!!!¡ ?

He serves himself... na him be priest and altar boy.
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
But there will be rioting if Jonathan touches a quran.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
If you're voting
remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing 20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Devaluation of Naira.
10. Oil theft.
11. Power outage.
12. Selling of Nepa.
13. Selling of Refineries.
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills.
15. ASUU & poly Strike.
16. Doctors Strike.
17. National Assembly tragedy.
18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; They Didn't
Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals; They didn't
raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko
Haram; They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims;
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease; They didn't raise
21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered
to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE
AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ~smiley
NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
Pls rebroadcast : We need a change

1 Like

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by highmood(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
GEJ visited Oba of Lagos, I wonder while he failed to visit the Obi of Onitsha who is believed to be a first class king in Igbo land. The fart Ngige passed out is still smelling badly in Anambra and I believe it is waiting for his party. And for the bible, Buhari should read and understand that the igbos are not ready to do away with Christianity come what may even if other regions succumb to its antics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Will an extremist accept a bible? Hell no! #change2015 is inevitable!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by innocentchuks(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2015
Abeg o, if person enter mkt steal, and e go change cloth enter the same mkt, the person don change?

APC The APC, has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, we are seeing:1. Rotimi Amaechi - 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP.2. Atiku Abubakar - 8 years Vice president under PDP.3. George Akume - 8 years Governor under PDP.4. Bukola Saraki - 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.5. Timipre Sylver - 4 years Governor under PDP.6. Audu Ogbe - 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.7. Aminu Masari - 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.8. Chris Ngige - 3 years Governor under PDP.9. Rabiu Kwankwaso - 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.10. El Rufai - 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.11 Tambuwal - 4years..Speaker under PDP11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped.The list is very long,.... Baraje- 3yrs PDP national chairman, Gemade- 4yrs national chairman, Audu Ogbe- 4yrs National chairman, Gov Amosun/ Gov Ajimobi - 8yrs Senators under PDP, Gov Ahmed (Kwara Gov) 4yrs under PDP, Okorocha 4yrs Minister Intra Party Affairs under PDP etc the list is very very long and we dey shout “CHANGE” about what good people of Nigeria….
Network For Good Governance WHO IS FOOLING WHO ? NIGERIANS BE WISE...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by tit(f): 12:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari wants to change to catholick.
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by yungcyrus(m): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2015
tola9ja:
MY PRESIDENT IS NOT A RELIGIOUS BEGOT HE WILL ACCEPT IT
UNLIKE JESUS OF OTUEKE GOING TO CHURCH TO CAMPAIGN

GMB TILL CORRUPTION ENDS IN NIGERIA
try buy sense 4 market, ur sense don exhaust........what if i call Buhari ''Mohammed of Boko Haram''......u go lyk am?? ....ewu ndi hausa!
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by ayodeji521: 12:44am On Jan 11, 2015
san316:
GMB already has a bible I'm sure of that. and why give him a bible? well, I hope you don't expect hi. to become a Christian?
..its not a bad thing to give to him really
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by bnovative(m): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2015
When is he (buhari ) taking communion?
Gej till buhari stabilizes oil price!!
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by bnovative(m): 12:49am On Jan 11, 2015
Trailblazer1:
But there will be rioting if Jonathan touches a quran.

Exactly my brother!
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Descartes: 1:06am On Jan 11, 2015
Zuria:
Every true Muslim owes a Bible...my guess is GMB is a true Muslim....
Do you have a proof? undecided
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by efilefun(m): 2:09am On Jan 11, 2015
lomprico:
To wipe his azz with it or what?

Because of jona you dey talk nonsense about bible, for your information any Muslim that doesn't believe in the bible ain't a Muslim, so you can go wipe ur Ass with ur tongue

1 Like

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by efilefun(m): 2:13am On Jan 11, 2015
phollybee:
Who is Deceiving who? So it is at His Old age He will start Learning how to read Bible?

some people go just come here open mouth like pit latrin... mtcheeew.

Buhari till Fashola is ready to rule
#Otuoke2015

1 Like

Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by bornosheikh: 3:27am On Jan 11, 2015
He will use it as foot rest in his 4 x 4 on the way back to the airport.
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by dombenis(m): 4:39am On Jan 11, 2015
donphilopus:

This' one of the questions the PDPians have not given a plausible answer to. A man who couldn't and never planned to islamise Nigeria when he was the Military Head of State will now plan to do that in a democracy?! How possible is that?! I ain't surprised though, they're just towing the path of their boss (Jonathan) who said "How much did he stole?".
.....( In every Rumor there must be an Atom of Truth
......) life without Christ is like life in the bitter Liberty again no salvation without Christ so mr Buhari you better accept Christ as your Lord and personal Savior now.
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by neocortex: 4:47am On Jan 11, 2015
tola9ja:
MY PRESIDENT IS NOT A RELIGIOUS BEGOT HE WILL ACCEPT IT

Suddenly , the man who promise total sharia across Nigeria is no longer a bigot, wake up please.

Even Rochas agrees that Buhari want to islamize Nigeria, but he believes he can't do it under a democracy setting.
Someone should please tell Rochas that democracy is the easiest form of government to hijack.
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by callmenow: 5:00am On Jan 11, 2015
Rochas is perhaps the most corrupt governor in Nigeria. The others are clueless politicos removed by legal means from their 'elected' positions. They have the cheek to tell Nigeria the same old lies. We Nigerians must reclaim our country by force from these night and day robbers. Never again.
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Anambra Bishop Presents Bible To Buhari by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 11, 2015
Zuria:
Every true Muslim owes a Bible...my guess is GMB is a true Muslim....

That means Boko Haram must own one too.. hmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) / Governor Ganduje Pictured On His Cattle Ranch / Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.