Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,107 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan (30167 Views)

Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo / Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Locapito(m): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Ellidude:
what more can we say.
Jonathan has failed Nigerians.
he finished, rubbished, slapped and betrayed igbos more than any other tribe. Imagine fani kayode, one of his campaign manager? Igbos don suffer from this otueke fisherman.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Akinrogun(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2015
datguru:
Doesn't stop buhari from losing the forth coming election
wake up and sniff d coffee mor0n.

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Odebanky(m): 9:22am On Jan 11, 2015
Anything for the bois? grin
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2015
FastShipping:

Hmmm... The only interesting part was the FFK/Bianca thingy and the last question of "anything for the boys". grin

No the most interesting part was "our oil price dancing sekem"...is ds man a comedian?
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Tony baba! Thumbs up my competent (cosson) president! More lyrics to ur bucal cavity! Jonadoom has lost it totally...#change2015!

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2015
maestroferddi:
Tony Okoroji has rubbished the little remaining of his clout. He forgot who stood by him when certain people were hell-bent on sinking him with his COSON contraption.
you're not making sense just like you're fellow Jonathan Igbo lickers.

Excuse me!

2 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Btruth: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2015
egift:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2016443_j2b_jpeg5b33f301d234349ff594d1827bceb039
How I love this picture so much, indicating how Jonathan will go back to Otuoke. But where is Patience in that picture ooo?......lol.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by VolvoS60(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2015
maestroferddi:

Granted that FFK committed a gaffe largely driven by youthful exuberance.

^^^

undecided

What do you mean by 'youthful exuberance?' angry

The man is over half a century old for goodness sake!

This is a man (with teenage children of his own!) bragging about who he was and was not romantically involved with. Classic case of arrested development. angry

It says a lot about Nigeria that this sort of man rose to become a federal minister.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Akinrogun(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2015
GEJfan1:
you and i know dat what u said is a lie NAIRALAND IS PRO PDP COS IF NOT, THE MODS WONT HAVE CHANGED MY MUNIKER FROM GOATLUCKJONAFUCK TO GEJFAN WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR APPROVAL
d m0therfuckers dat are running dis place are paid goons of PEOPLE-DESTROYING-PEOPLE party.....or probably a function of fear of d govt.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by justscorch: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2015
This one is complaining about igbo land,what has the presidency done for he's so called bayelsa brethrens? Nna better siddon one corner

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by cystem(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2015
I won't be rude on u. Buh there's a saying "live to fight another day". D real winners are those who don't give up even after they've Lost. #Think
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by adaybayor(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2015
mentorandfriend:
You know nothing bro. The Nigerian government were going to try him for war crimes in Hague, citing that he led a seccession of a part of the Country and encouraged rebellion and division within the Nigerian Army during same period. But we know that they are all lies. He had to seek assylum. Read up the meaning of the word assylum.

he should have waited and be tried rather than run like a coward. he could die for his dream

2 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by thaoriginator: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2015
Very funny Tony Toni Tone grin
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Akinrogun(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2015
ocelot2006:
Mr. Okoroji seems to have forgotten that:

1) the 2nd Niger Bridge is currently under construction as promised.
2) the bridge, like any other, cannot be built overnight.
@ocelot........u are a pathetic liar........d genie of ur fathers in PDP flow in ur vein.
second Niger bridge...... maybe it's being constructed in Pluto.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by mentorandfriend(m): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2015
adaybayor:

he should have waited and be tried rather than run like a coward. he could die for his dream
Live to fight another day.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by venivedivici(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Sloan:
Tony Okoroji still praising the convicted felon war monger Onjukwu as king in Iboland? Well, that is only in Iboland that a king lost a war with 3 M dead and he still respected? In the days of the Great Oyo Empire of the Yorubas, the titans to the West, the Crown Jewel, even if a commander lost a handful of warriors in a mission, he was as good as dead. Never mind that the Yoruba Generals must never come home after losing a war: he just had to win or die trying! All these, while leading from the front and actually fighting all the way till he wins with his army or dies and the next in command takes over and must complete the mission On the other hand, a mere lieutenant colonel Ojukwu sequesters himself in a small bunker and was hiding from Enugu to Anambra, never leading an offensive for even 10 minutes and he is the ibo king?

Well, the story today justifies why you folks are where you are. Jonapafuka will appoint Adolf Hitler and Stalin if if will help him come close to winning and he doesn't care about any silly opinion about Fani Kayode and of all reasons, that he banged Bainca the ambassador to Spain doesn't mean shaite: she can blame herself. For Fani, OBJ summed it all up when he said Fani is his boy, give him some food and he will sing for you. Now, how much singing will Fani do for N 500 M+ corruption he is trying to escape from, courtesy of the EFCC Jona is killing to ensure Fani and corrupt Nigerians escape? Stealing is not corruption as per the dumbass president!

And yet, despite the boldened claim to bravery and courage, every Yoruba figure I've known both in history and real life (with the exception of Colonel Fajuiyi) are born cowards and traitors?

Smh
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by wilcox(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2015
LRNZH:
Chai!!!! ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by ogwumgbe: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2015
Hi Sloan,
You hypocrite, but at least Our Ojukwu was far better than your KaKanfour who died a miserable death while in detention: who couldn't do anything to reclaim the mandate stolen from him on june 12. Big fool. But you
Yorubas still respect him as your Kakanfour
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Terry91(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Dis is by far d best letter av read in ma life
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by egift(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1803946_img20141020065248_jpeg75d6d34789b19fff6f9e23fad7140240

Btruth:
How I love this picture so much, indicating how Jonathan will go back to Otuoke. But where is Patience in that picture ooo?......lol.

After delivering the luggage, he then transported madam home grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Jlow2: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2015
the beauty of nigeria has been slain in high places, how re d mighty fallin? tell it not in gael , publish not in the street of askeleon, let the daughters of the philistines rejoice and let the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by angelsing(m): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2015
chipy:
Jobless urgly old looking man, GEJ till I learn how to dance "skelewu"
Seriously u can't pick anything from what he said?...Even the FFK part?....One thing have notice those around jonathan are the main problem not jonathan himself cos I think some of the adviser wud have suggested he Takes FFK to be his campaign manager
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by angelsing(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2015
johnkente:
hmmmmm ITS GETTING CLEAR NOW NAIRA LAND I RESPECT SO MUCH IS NOW BEEN USED BY SOME EVIL POLITICIANS.........WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE NEUTRAL HERE, ITS CLEAR APC HAS TAKEN OVER THIS SITE.........I AM AN APC MEMBER BUT I HATE IT WHEN GOOD AND NICE TOPICS ARE NOT DISCUSS RATHER WE ARE FIGHTING THE SEATING PRESIDENT WITH WORDS......REMEMBER U CANT BE A GOOD LEADER IF YOU ARE NOT A GOOD FOLLOWER...............APC IN EDO STATE IS DEAD NOW JUST BECAUSE OF THE YEYE GOV WHO WENT TO DESTROY VCS LODGE AND SOLD IT OUT TO A PRINCE OF THE LAND,IS THAT THE CHANGE WE WANT? NOW SOME OF MY PEOPLE CONTESTING IN THE STATE NOW IS NOW AFRAID BECAUSE THE PEOPLE ARE NOW TIRED OF THE LIES HE HAS BEEN SHARING....I NEED ISSUE BASES TOPIC NOT INSULTING THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT..........WE ARE NIGERIA JUST AS WE ALL WILL RESPECT OUR PARENTS AT HOME LET DO THE SAME TO OUR PRESIDENT......SOME PEOPLE EVEN COME HERE TO TALK AND EVEN THE LILTLE POSITIONS GIVEN TO THEM CANT BE MANAGE WELL AND HERE U ARE CALLING A PRESIDENT NAMES.
A good point u raised but what I want u to do for me is for u to post a nairaland Link where u castigate those insulting Buhari too..I am not a person who go about insulting the president but to pretend to see the insult on the president and talk about it while there are so many other insult on his opponent without any comment from u..By the way I don't think u are an APC member as claimed and I also challenge u to post a comment of urs on nairaland in defense of APC...will be waiting....
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by angelsing(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2015
samplegirl:
I took the pain to read all these hoping to see something sensible but all I saw was trash.

Okoroji only wanted to rubbish Bianca. Bianca never claimed she got married still a virgin. If she had kept her legs closed Fani wouldn't have opened his mouth. What Okoroji seems to be saying here is what I don't understand.

ATTENTION SEEKER!
Try and read with an open mind, forget ur love for Jonathan first and see where he said choosing FFK as the campaign manager is an insult on the igbo people considering his antecedent...He was trying to point out FFK as a bad candidate to be on his Team
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by ontheair: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Sloan:
Tony Okoroji still praising the convicted felon war monger Onjukwu as king in Iboland? Well, that is only in Iboland that a king lost a war with 3 M dead and he still respected? In the days of the Great Oyo Empire of the Yorubas, the titans to the West, the Crown Jewel, even if a commander lost a handful of warriors in a mission, he was as good as dead. Never mind that the Yoruba Generals must never come home after losing a war: he just had to win or die trying! All these, while leading from the front and actually fighting all the way till he wins with his army or dies and the next in command takes over and must complete the mission. On the other hand, a mere lieutenant colonel Ojukwu sequesters himself in a small bunker and was hiding from Enugu to Anambra, never leading an offensive for even 10 minutes and he is the ibo king?

Well, the story today justifies why you folks are where you are. Jonapafuka will appoint Adolf Hitler and Stalin if if will help him come close to winning and he doesn't care about any silly opinion about Fani Kayode and of all reasons, that he banged Bainca the ambassador to Spain doesn't mean shaite: she can blame herself. For Fani, OBJ summed it all up when he said Fani is his boy, give him some food and he will sing for you. Now, how much singing will Fani do for N 500 M+ corruption he is trying to escape from, courtesy of the EFCC Jona is killing to ensure Fani and corrupt Nigerians escape? Stealing is not corruption as per the dumbass president!

Who is This? I am not sure it is compulsory to talk all the time especially if you have nothing sane to spew!!!
I suspect some forms of media reverse psychology here where he expects the two tribes, as you expect soon, to go for each others jugular but it would be nice if this is met with the deserved condemnation and not discussed or use as a basis for disagreement - hope the kids and the ever ready I know history members, as they are bound in this forum would be wise enough to see the calculated intention by the poster and dome faniranlondon. Let's be guided, Nigerians should allow these politicians divide us as usual during election and we wallow in the same predicament backed with incessant complaints till the next campaign circle where they will attempt to pull wools over our eyes only to fall when they deceptively won again. Same story every time!
For the first time I suggest such a poster spewing such ridiculous and subtle tribalism comments capable of causing innate hatred bad for nation building SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by angelsing(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Zealoflife:

Abeg no be the same Yoruba's wey we all know as cowards
Dude he speaks as an individual, why not attack him alone and don't generalise after all u never see all the signature of the whole yoruba race on his comment...pls just attack him alone to the fullest of ur capability by the way he is a tribalist
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by cjfavour(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Sloan:
Tony Okoroji still praising the convicted felon war monger Onjukwu as king in Iboland? Well, that is only in Iboland that a king lost a war with 3 M dead and he still respected? In the days of the Great Oyo Empire of the Yorubas, the titans to the West, the Crown Jewel, even if a commander lost a handful of warriors in a mission, he was as good as dead. Never mind that the Yoruba Generals must never come home after losing a war: he just had to win or die trying! All these, while leading from the front and actually fighting all the way till he wins with his army or dies and the next in command takes over and must complete the mission. On the other hand, a mere lieutenant colonel Ojukwu sequesters himself in a small bunker and was hiding from Enugu to Anambra, never leading an offensive for even 10 minutes and he is the ibo king?

I hope you're ready for d e war between Yoruba and igbos you're instigating? Which yoruba king fought a war as big as Hausa and yoruba against him? Cowards that's what u ppl are. Its Igbo dt made ojukwu their king so how does dt concern u? mofo!!!
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by ExperTrait(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Sloan:

where are you now? Hw better are u than any igbo man? name any working yoruba state other than lagos? Its obvious u re a century behind and dnt knw hw war is fought nw.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Testerfuze(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2015
eleko1:
embarassed the best bet for the daft OTUOKE man now is to give up but nay,he preferred to dance Shoki to kirikiri. sad
Lol....unto say fly wey no dey hear word na him dey follow dead body enta inside grave

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by eleshin(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Did u just call him ugly b4 looking at a mirror?
chipy:
Jobless urgly old looking man, GEJ till I learn how to dance "skelewu"
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by eleko1: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2015
sadDisgrace is imminent
Testerfuze:

Lol....unto say fly wey no dey hear word na him dey follow dead body enta inside grave
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by abdul4new(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2015
Jonathan is finished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs With New Ranks / Man Kneels Before Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom State, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.