Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan (30163 Views)

Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo / Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by hafees: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2015
He wants a piece of the cake

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Davvymavvy(f): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Doro-Jona

Doro-saTAN

Doro-Dullard

Doro-Dumb

Doro-Thief

Doro-Fraudster

Doro-Clueless

grin grin
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by OLADD: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2015
Brahms:
grin grin

OP, in all sincerity I am yet to see that tart in Okoroji's letter that clearly match the suspicious "tearing apart" caption you gave to your post. Rather, Tony Okoroji only succeeded in eulogising GEJ an expressing disdain about FFK and other footmen of the president.
If he (Okoroji) has any personal grudge against the president allies, he should direct his frustrations to those individuals and free our media landscape from giberish. But wait, what has "banging" in the word of Femi Kuiti got to do with someone being an ambassador? Even Bill Clinton admitted banging statehouse steward! Those things we term as sacrilege are normal day today events in other climes and God has not deemed it worthwhile to destroy them like He did in Noah's days( I am not promoting reckless banging though). Okoroji should stop parading himself as Mr.Clean in the mould of our Cerificate-shy Daura man. Simple.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by GEJfan1: 8:03am On Jan 11, 2015
johnkente:
hmmmmm ITS GETTING CLEAR NOW NAIRA LAND I RESPECT SO MUCH IS NOW BEEN USED BY SOME EVIL POLITICIANS.........WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE NEUTRAL HERE, ITS CLEAR APC HAS TAKEN OVER THIS SITE.........I AM AN APC MEMBER BUT I HATE IT WHEN GOOD AND NICE TOPICS ARE NOT DISCUSS RATHER WE ARE FIGHTING THE SEATING PRESIDENT WITH WORDS......REMEMBER U CANT BE A GOOD LEADER IF YOU ARE NOT A GOOD FOLLOWER...............APC IN EDO STATE IS DEAD NOW JUST BECAUSE OF THE YEYE GOV WHO WENT TO DESTROY VCS LODGE AND SOLD IT OUT TO A PRINCE OF THE LAND,IS THAT THE CHANGE WE WANT? NOW SOME OF MY PEOPLE CONTESTING IN THE STATE NOW IS NOW AFRAID BECAUSE THE PEOPLE ARE NOW TIRED OF THE LIES HE HAS BEEN SHARING....I NEED ISSUE BASES TOPIC NOT INSULTING THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT..........WE ARE NIGERIA JUST AS WE ALL WILL RESPECT OUR PARENTS AT HOME LET DO THE SAME TO OUR PRESIDENT......SOME PEOPLE EVEN COME HERE TO TALK AND EVEN THE LILTLE POSITIONS GIVEN TO THEM CANT BE MANAGE WELL AND HERE U ARE CALLING A PRESIDENT NAMES.
you and i know dat what u said is a lie NAIRALAND IS PRO PDP COS IF NOT, THE MODS WONT HAVE CHANGED MY MUNIKER FROM GOATLUCKJONAFUCK TO GEJFAN WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR APPROVAL

4 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by mentorandfriend(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2015
Sloan:
Tony Okoroji still praising the convicted felon war monger Onjukwu as king in Iboland? Well, that is only in Iboland that a king lost a war with 3 M dead and he still respected? In the days of the Great Oyo Empire of the Yorubas, the titans to the West, the Crown Jewel, even if a commander lost a handful of warriors in a mission, he was as good as dead. Never mind that the Yoruba Generals must never come home after losing a war: he just had to win or die trying! All these, while leading from the front and actually fighting all the way till he wins with his army or dies and the next in command takes over and must complete the mission. On the other hand, a mere lieutenant colonel Ojukwu sequesters himself in a small bunker and was hiding from Enugu to Anambra, never leading an offensive for even 10 minutes and he is the ibo king?

Well, the story today justifies why you folks are where you are. Jonapafuka will appoint Adolf Hitler and Stalin if if will help him come close to winning and he doesn't care about any silly opinion about Fani Kayode and of all reasons, that he banged Bainca the ambassador to Spain doesn't mean shaite: she can blame herself. For Fani, OBJ summed it all up when he said Fani is his boy, give him some food and he will sing for you. Now, how much singing will Fani do for N 500 M+ corruption he is trying to escape from, courtesy of the EFCC Jona is killing to ensure Fani and corrupt Nigerians escape? Stealing is not corruption as per the dumbass president!
This slowpoke spoke from both sides of his mouth and you guys are liking his comment. Who told this Anuofia that Ojukwu was hiding and never led his troops? Who are the people liking the above useless attack on the person of Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu?

5 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2015
Zealoflife:

Abeg no be the same Yoruba's wey we all know as cowards
Stop this tribal war now! ...though i think Fr Mbaka is more of a hero than Ojukwu sha.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by mentorandfriend(m): 8:12am On Jan 11, 2015
johnkente:
hmmmmm ITS GETTING CLEAR NOW NAIRA LAND I RESPECT SO MUCH IS NOW BEEN USED BY SOME EVIL POLITICIANS.........WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE NEUTRAL HERE, ITS CLEAR APC HAS TAKEN OVER THIS SITE.........I AM AN APC MEMBER BUT I HATE IT WHEN GOOD AND NICE TOPICS ARE NOT DISCUSS RATHER WE ARE FIGHTING THE SEATING PRESIDENT WITH WORDS......REMEMBER U CANT BE A GOOD LEADER IF YOU ARE NOT A GOOD FOLLOWER...............APC IN EDO STATE IS DEAD NOW JUST BECAUSE OF THE YEYE GOV WHO WENT TO DESTROY VCS LODGE AND SOLD IT OUT TO A PRINCE OF THE LAND,IS THAT THE CHANGE WE WANT? NOW SOME OF MY PEOPLE CONTESTING IN THE STATE NOW IS NOW AFRAID BECAUSE THE PEOPLE ARE NOW TIRED OF THE LIES HE HAS BEEN SHARING....I NEED ISSUE BASES TOPIC NOT INSULTING THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT..........WE ARE NIGERIA JUST AS WE ALL WILL RESPECT OUR PARENTS AT HOME LET DO THE SAME TO OUR PRESIDENT......SOME PEOPLE EVEN COME HERE TO TALK AND EVEN THE LILTLE POSITIONS GIVEN TO THEM CANT BE MANAGE WELL AND HERE U ARE CALLING A PRESIDENT NAMES.
You're a PDP apologetic, a saTANist. Stop lying. Jona's cup is full.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Mr. Okoroji seems to have forgotten that:

1) the 2nd Niger Bridge is currently under construction as promised.
2) the bridge, like any other, cannot be built overnight.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Danfaga(m): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2015
Remember Goodluck is not an Igbo man. I challenge him to speak Igbo if he can.....
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 8:26am On Jan 11, 2015
mentorandfriend:
You're a PDP apologetic, a saTANist. Stop lying. Jona's cup is full.

Oh I can't wait for Feb. 14 to come. Cos then you APC clowns will realize that you are a loud minority just like empty barrels.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by JoeCutie(m): 8:30am On Jan 11, 2015
Chief Tony Okoroji.

You're a true Nigerian, and what is more, a very carefully articulate Igbo man. I love your insight, your wisdom, your articulation, your writing prowess, your meandering skills, your eloquence, your fairness & boldness (atleast in this letter) to speak out for the people, and most of all, I love your great sense of humor. I'm sure Mr. President is going to laugh first, before taking any further action.

Joe is your Number One Fan, henceforth.

Imagine Femi Fan Kayode. embarassed undecided
What arrogance!
What impudence!
What temerity!
What insolence!
What effrontery!
What stupidity!
What foolishness!
What morale. Useless morale!
Issorait... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Isryl02(m): 8:31am On Jan 11, 2015
GEJfan1:
you and i know dat what u said is a lie NAIRALAND IS PRO PDP COS IF NOT, THE MODS WONT HAVE CHANGED MY MUNIKER FROM GOATLUCKJONAFUCK TO GEJFAN WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR APPROVAL
very funny, GEJfan by force cheesy cheesy
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2015
hotgunz:
I don't support people like ds fool dt wrote ds article. He s lookin for cheap publicity.. Pls who his he? An actor? Cos I don't knw him.
of course you won't know Tony Okoroji. You were not born when he was the rave of Nigerian music. Go and ask your parents who he was.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by mentorandfriend(m): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2015
ocelot2006:

Oh I can't wait for Feb. 14 to come. Cos then you APC clowns will realize that you are a loud minority just like empty barrels.
We shall see then. You have no idea that Nigerians everywhere has rejected Jona.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by GEJfan1: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Isryl02:
very funny, GEJfan by force cheesy cheesy
grin such injustice undecided
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by hotgunz(m): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2015
berem:
of course you won't know Tony Okoroji. You were not born when he was the rave of Nigerian music. Go and ask your parents who he was.
rave u said rite, sure I wasn't born, bt I knw people like shina peter, orlando owoh, sunny ade, daddy shokey, ds people didn't need cheap advert like ds ur role model. Dere music speak for dem.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by TheMadame(f): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Mr Jonathan has failed to tell us about-
1.Why Nigerias economy has collapsed and why over 70,000 workers are still owed December salaries and how he aims to rectify this malady.
2. He has failed to tell us the efforts his government has made to rescue the over 200 kidnapped Chibok girls. He has also failed to tell us how a rag tag band of criminals called Boko Haram has over run and taken over territories in sovereign Nigeria to the extent they control over half of Borno State. What is he doing about this?
3. The issue of lack of power/electricity has not been tackled. The country is enveloped in darkness.
4. Failure to tackle corruption in your government and paying lip service to the war on corruption.
5. Promoting agriculture on the pages of newspapers,but in all honesty Mr president,where is the food? Visit Seme border at night and witness the truck loads of foreign rice being smuggled in plus frozen turkey,vegetable oil and tinned tomatoes.

Mr president unemployment is rife and our youths are jobless. These in my humble opinion are issues you need to campaign upon and certainly not Buharis phone number or Babangidas 1985 coup speech.

We are watching and we will vote wisely on February 14th 2015.

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Isryl02(m): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2015
GEJfan1:
grin such injustice undecided
welcome to Nigeria bruh wink

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by adaybayor(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2015
We need to report him to FFK and BASTARD.... grin
eighTHREAD:
"Tony okoroji is a boko haram member"- TANoids grin
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by adaybayor(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2015
mentorandfriend:
This slowpoke spoke from both sides of his mouth and you guys are liking his comment. Who told this Anuofia that Ojukwu was hiding and never led his troops? Who are the people liking the above useless attack on the person of Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu?

you sound pained, why did he run to Ivory Coast with tail btwn legs
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by adaybayor(m): 8:49am On Jan 11, 2015
ocelot2006:
Mr. Okoroji seems to have forgotten that:

1) the 2nd Niger Bridge is currently under construction as promised.
2) the bridge, like any other, cannot be built overnight.

liar!!! I am in onitsha now, is the bridge being constructed in the heaven cos I haven't seen any.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by popson1st: 8:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Are we back to the era of open letters?
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by adaybayor(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Stop this tribal war now! ...though i think Fr Mbaka is more of a hero than Ojukwu sha.

Adekunle made Ojukwu shit in his pants
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by mentorandfriend(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2015
adaybayor:

you sound pained, why did he run to Ivory Coast with tail btwn legs
You know nothing bro. The Nigerian government were going to try him for war crimes in Hague, citing that he led a seccession of a part of the Country and encouraged rebellion and division within the Nigerian Army during same period. But we know that they are all lies. He had to seek assylum. Read up the meaning of the word assylum.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by bizhub: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2015
Maybe the story would have been different if Patience picked fr Mbakas call...Maybe the story would have been different if the security men allowed Tony Okoroji to see Mr President.....Just Maybe

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by hahn(m): 9:03am On Jan 11, 2015
Sloan:
Tony Okoroji still praising the convicted felon war monger Onjukwu as king in Iboland? Well, that is only in Iboland that a king lost a war with 3 M dead and he still respected? In the days of the Great Oyo Empire of the Yorubas, the titans to the West, the Crown Jewel, even if a commander lost a handful of warriors in a mission, he was as good as dead. Never mind that the Yoruba Generals must never come home after losing a war: he just had to win or die trying! All these, while leading from the front and actually fighting all the way till he wins with his army or dies and the next in command takes over and must complete the mission. On the other hand, a mere lieutenant colonel Ojukwu sequesters himself in a small bunker and was hiding from Enugu to Anambra, never leading an offensive for even 10 minutes and he is the ibo king?

Well, the story today justifies why you folks are where you are. Jonapafuka will appoint Adolf Hitler and Stalin if if will help him come close to winning and he doesn't care about any silly opinion about Fani Kayode and of all reasons, that he banged Bainca the ambassador to Spain doesn't mean shaite: she can blame herself. For Fani, OBJ summed it all up when he said Fani is his boy, give him some food and he will sing for you. Now, how much singing will Fani do for N 500 M+ corruption he is trying to escape from, courtesy of the EFCC Jona is killing to ensure Fani and corrupt Nigerians escape? Stealing is not corruption as per the dumbass president!

The same Ojukwu who ran away and sent himself on exile. I always wonder why they keep kissing his asssssss. He was a coward who led his people to doom and later ran away. When will Igbos wake up?

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by maestroferddi: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2015
samplegirl:
I took the pain to read all these hoping to see something sensible but all I saw was trash.

Okoroji only wanted to rubbish Bianca. Bianca never claimed she got married still a virgin. If she had kept her legs closed Fani wouldn't have opened his mouth. What Okoroji seems to be saying here is what I don't understand.

ATTENTION SEEKER!
I was actually discombobulated by what Tony thought he was trying to achieve.

FFK is Jonathan's regional campaign director and not the governor of an Igbo State. In any case, Bianca is still serving in an ambassadorial capacity in Jonathan's government. She can certainly speak for herself. In fact, she made a rebuttal of having any affair with FFK. Why then is Mr Okoroji trying to cry more than the bereaved?

Granted that FFK committed a gaffe largely driven by youthful exuberance. But then, he has tendered an unreserved apology and has had apology accepted. All parties have since moved on.

It has to be said that APC and her agents of strife and divisiveness know the extent of damage FFK would inflict on their chances in the SW. They have defaulted into hysteria since the appointment was made.

Nigerians are not getting fooled.

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Qyubee(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Doro-Jona

Doro-saTAN

Doro-Dullard

Doro-Dumb

Doro-Thief

Doro-Fraudster

Doro-Clueless

grin
grin grin badt guy
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Intrepid1(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2015
Sloan:

Bros, just because you are able to doesn't mean you should show your ignorance and borderline stupidity in public.

Ojukwu was Head of State of Biafra... How many Presidents lead their troops from the front? Did Roosevelt do it in World War 2? Did your Gowon lead Nigerian troops during the civil war? This point of yours was extremely stupid. Ojukwu visited several fronts during the war even when combat was ongoing to provide leadership to his men. I dare your father to show one instance when Gowon did something similar.

Second... Bianca was married and had grown children at the time that dunce FFK said that rubbish. If all your mother's old boyfriends grant interviews in the papers saying they banged her in the past, you and your family will clap for them abi?

3... Ojukwu didnt declare war on nigeria. He pulled the south east out of a country that failed to guarantee the security of its people and he only did so after Gowon reneged on a peace accord reached in Aburi.

Ignorance is not cool, sir. Enlighten yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by Saicology212: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Firstly, I don't believe Chief Tony Okoroji, Ex PMAN president and "Baby I Love You" crooner would condescend to writing this poorly composed, belligerent yet sycophantic letter to Mr. President. It is too poorly worded, vague, ambiguous and littered with too many non-truths to come from an individual as erudite and ans educated as Tony Okoroji.
Secondly, the letter is clearly missing some facts millions of Nigerians, particularly the Igbos, are too aware of:
1. FFK, if I may call him that, only claimed to have dated Lady Bianca BEFORE she got married to the late Ikemba.
2. He only came out with this exposè after the great warlord had passed on, seemingly out of respect for the People's General or to save his head because Ikemba would definitely have had the last word.
3. The Second Niger Bridge Project, Onitsha Port Project, Imo Airport Project, Rehabilitation of the Enugu-PortHarcourt Expressway, as well as the Enugu-Portharcourt railway and so many others were campaign promises made by Mr. President to the great people of the South-East whilst campaigning for the 2011 elections. Apart from the bridge and port (still undergoing construction) the others have been delivered. This prompted APGA to adopt PGEJ as their flag bearer for the 2014 Elections.
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by iboboyswag(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Thank you brother. well written!!!! All was written by that halfwit is meaningless..........

my brother must we cast insults to drive home our points? why halfwit?
Re: Tony Okoroji's Open Letter To Jonathan by maestroferddi: 9:15am On Jan 11, 2015
berem:
Tony Okoroji has rubbished the little remaining of his clout. He forgot who stood by him when certain people were hell-bent on sinking him with his COSON contraption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeleke Appoints Lawyer As Health Commissioner / Governor Shettima Enjoys Barbecue With Top Air Force Officers In Borno. Photos / Soldiers Kill 27 Boko Haram Terrorists, Recover Arms & Ammunition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.