Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No (48049 Views)

Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Nigerians Are Not Smiling, See APC Twitts And See Replies / Must See! APC Soap Campaign Strategy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by jentlsoul: 7:15am On Jan 11, 2015
JONATHAN NEXT CAMPAIGNS SPEECH

They stole in millions, we steal in billions
They built refineries, we import fuel
They built national reserve, we squander the reserve
They buy a dollar around 100 naira, we shoot it up to 186
They jail someone for trying to travel with 1500£, my wife now carry $20 million abroad
They tarnished national image, we destroy it
They didn't promise u light, we promised and failed
They built telecommunications, we abandoned it
They caught corrupt leaders and put them in prison, we catch them and let them go
Some don't pay subsidy, some of them paid subsidy in billions, we pay in trillion
They made our soldiers win insurgence, we make them run for insurgence
They declared their asset, we don't declare our asset
They believed stealing is corruption, we outspokenly say stealing is not corruption

2 Likes

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by tolexy007(m): 7:15am On Jan 11, 2015
owk, am waiting for APC clever joke reply on GMB with no certificate issue......
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by PassingShot(m): 7:16am On Jan 11, 2015
silami:
you still haven't got it man...the correct spelling is HEART not hearth. Good point though

Thanks. Na smartphone wey no smart.

1 Like

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:16am On Jan 11, 2015
abuayman:
Incase it makes ftp, I don book
bookaterian grin
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Malik95(m): 7:16am On Jan 11, 2015
bobo65:
Lolz
im sure GEJ was just tryna say buhari is not only an illiterate but a dunce too

I dunno about u o
but wen I look into any picture of buhari...all is see is a military man dat doesnt give a damn about anything order than violence and killing

Yes he might reduce d disturbance of boko haram dat he started and some corruption practices but kiss good road...light ..education and any social activity good bye

And its an insult and also out of place to compare Einstein to Buhari. ..its like comparing marc vivian foe to ikedia
where is the good light or education or let me say affordable education? You ppl just like to deceive yourselves. Now APC has replied Jonathan's nonsense of a thing he said with insulting anybody yet you are not satisfied. Where were you when okupe compared GEJ with Jesus? Hypocrite
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Malik95(m): 7:18am On Jan 11, 2015
aguiyi:
This guys have the nerve to compare a dictator to Albert Einstein
Where were you when okupe compared Jonathan with Jesus?
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by frodobee: 7:19am On Jan 11, 2015
Seriously some niggas get mind, imagine comparing buhari to Einstein, like seriously I feel no remorse calling these set of niggas "almajiri".
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by CuteMaro(m): 7:21am On Jan 11, 2015
Well.. GEJ's statement was soo dumb from the onset. Sometimes it leaves me wondering.
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Malik95(m): 7:24am On Jan 11, 2015
datguru:
was that really a joke? Gej is damn right. I remember last time we met and I asked for his mobile, he asked his P.A to give it to me
Tell me a top personality that doesn't do that?
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by spenca: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2015
Like I said in one of my earlier post , it is so myopic to judge a man's intellectual or ability because he refuses to memorize his phone number or infact if he doesn't know it , it just shows how myopic GEJ and his aids are.

1 Like

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by OLADD: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2015
KingEbukaBlog:
After President Jonathan accused Buhari of not knowing his phone number because of his old age , APC fans did some research and found a clever response to the accusation . One of the reasons why I love blogging about politics in Nigeria ,such drama!

See it below :

source ; http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/01/apc-replies-jonathans-joke-about-buhari.html

Common OP, been truly clever is for APC to angrily invade the military Board and fish out Buhari's Secondary School Certificate with immediate alacrity. That's absolute cleverness.
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Redoil: 7:29am On Jan 11, 2015
olaboy001:

Please say something reasonable.
how will it be reasonable when we are not in the circus of APC
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by segnys007(m): 7:31am On Jan 11, 2015
Methinks people around Jona are doing him disservice. What has memorizing phone number got to do with anything? Coming from a SITTING president, who has been the president for close to six years! this cat is talking about phone number?! phone number?! Chei, nah wah o.
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:34am On Jan 11, 2015
I pity Jonathan by the time Tinubu joins Buhari's campaign. Jagaban will take him to the cleaners.
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by segnys007(m): 7:34am On Jan 11, 2015
frodobee:
Seriously some niggas get mind, imagine comparing buhari to Einstein, like seriously I feel no remorse calling these set of niggas "almajiri".
Would like to know what you felt when Okupe had the temerity to compare Jona to Jesus Christ. Bet you were elated, right?

1 Like

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Redoil:
"Does he really know his own phone number/s by hearth? I will be surprised if he did because that will mean he pays undue attention to irrelevant stuffs"
Is this the kind of clown that is campaigning for buhari if so then buhari is heading for a big failure.
Hahaha I can't stop laughing, this guy na mumu oooo, Baba ijebu 2sure is that Jona is going back to Otuoke
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by afinic001(m): 7:37am On Jan 11, 2015
kokoA:
and Okukpe had the nerve to compare GEJ to my Lord and personal saviour Jesus. Christ.

they even compared him with Obama, Mandela and MLK...
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by unmask: 7:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Redoil:
"Does he really know his own phone number/s by hearth? I will be surprised if he did because that will mean he pays undue attention to irrelevant stuffs"
Is this the kind of clown that is campaigning for buhari if so then buhari is heading for a big failure.
learn to punctuate
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 11, 2015
tolexy007:
owk, am waiting for APC clever joke reply on GMB with no certificate issue......
Vice president of Association of Clueless of Persons
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by afinic001(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2015
kokoA:
and Okukpe had the nerve to compare GEJ to my Lord and personal saviour Jesus. Christ.
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by deygar: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2015
He cannot even pronounce apc,buhari afici.,afici,afici,haba mallam....I guess he won't cry again this tym around..GEJ till 2019..
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by adblack10(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=stinggy post=29685406]Is johnny this dull? What's the big deal he was trying to make about GMB not knowing his phone number off-hand?

This man and his childish utterances undecided[/quotve ]vry chilldish n senles utterance
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by adaybayor(m): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2015
datguru:
was that really a joke? Gej is damn right. I remember last time we met and I asked for his mobile, he asked his P.A to give it to me

what's thia one saying? do you understand the post at all?
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by datguru: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2015
adaybayor:

what's thia one saying? do you understand the post at all?

No, I don't. Explain
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2015
PassingShot:
It was dumb of Jonathan to have even said that. Does he really know his own phone number/s by heart? I will be surprised if he did because that will mean he pays undue attention to irrelevant stuffs but fails to give necessary attention to worthy issues.

Stoopid president!

That was a passing shot. Pun intended
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by flexing11(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2015
i will be a fool to vote for dis govt;,,,d corruptio* rate is alarmi*g,, gej ait de preside*t we wa*t,,,,imagi*e dis;gmb dt k*ow is cell figures, wat a foolis* talk from a clueless 1,
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by bashydemy(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Am loving this, Keep em coming Badluck, Egberechukwu Jonathan
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by adaybayor(m): 8:19am On Jan 11, 2015
datguru:

No, I don't. Explain

you are contradicting GEJ, he wasnt right. he accused GMB of what you said the pastor did. you get it now?
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Khd95(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2015
aguiyi:
This guys have the nerve to compare a dictator to Albert Einstein
bt wen GEJ compared military regime wit democratic u didn't c a tin wrong wit it grin
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Danfaga(m): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Clueless president's clueless campaign strategy. nawawoh.
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by omostar: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2015
Redoil:
clown my grandmother is over 94 years of age yet she knows up to 8 members of her family phone number including her own off hand. My father and buhari are age mate yet my father knows over 15 phone number of hand.
When i say APCs footsoldiers are clowns fit to dance in the circus you people will turn it into insult.
I know other peoples number because I call them frequently but I don't know mine-- and I am not dumb.
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by bb6xt(m): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2015
bobo65:
And its an insult and also out of place to compare Einstein to Buhari. ..its like comparing marc vivian foe to ikedia

You're jumping the gun here, the comparison isn't implying that GMB is as smart as Einstein but just pointing out that being able to memorize ones phone number or not isn't a measure of ones smartness.

As some Nairalanders are wont to put it, how does that affect the price of garri? GEJ can memorize his number so has that made him any better.

It is only a daft and totally clueless person that will cast aspersions on another's competence simply because that person can't memorize an 11 digit number. The evidence is in the great disparity in on the job performance of students who crammed to pass exams vis a vis those who studied to understand and internalize the concepts being taught. If you can't see this I imagine you belong to the former category rather than the latter.

Sai Buhari!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square / Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.