Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No (48057 Views)

Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Nigerians Are Not Smiling, See APC Twitts And See Replies / Must See! APC Soap Campaign Strategy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by calaway: 11:26am On Jan 11, 2015
buhari's hausa people have already started their evil even before elections. Nobody in his senses will reward this evil man and his followers who constitute boko haram with votes.
thank GOD they did not kill people.

Youths In Jos Set Pres. Jonathan Campaign Bus On Fire - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8PqV5_wXSa8
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Spidermon: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2015
The support Nigerians are giving Buhari is just massive. If Jonathan wins, then the election has definitely being rigged.
We want change!!! Any thing is better than Jona. If Buhari later mess up, we will vote him too out in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by yemmynoni: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2015
datguru:
was that really a joke? Gej is damn right. I remember last time we met and I asked for his mobile, he asked his P.A to give it to me
a mo iru yin
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by braine(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2015
Acidosis:
Buhari should give his own reply, bloody illiterates
reply to a stoopid comment?? Would you reply such? Try to be objective sometimes, bro.
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by SmilingHarry(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
If you call that a joke, then u must be as joker.
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by SmilingHarry(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
calaway:
buhari's hausa people have already started their evil even before elections. Nobody in his senses will reward this evil man and his followers who constitute boko haram with votes.
thank GOD they did not kill people.

Youths In Jos Set Pres. Jonathan Campaign Bus On Fire - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8PqV5_wXSa8

For ur info, it was done by youths of PDP who felt shortchanged by the PDP powerbroker in the state.

2 Likes

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by npabo: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
If u think that this response is intelligent, it shows how intelligent u are. It shows that we have started Making excuses for failure yet to come. If it's true that Buhari does not know his number,then it's not a good sign. It shows the mediocrity of our choice
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by calaway: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
SmilingHarry:

For ur info, it was done by youths of PDP who felt shortchanged by the PDP powerbroker in the state.

you are talking ignorantly or a pathological liar. The incident happened on Bauchi road where hausa Muslim minorities reside. this group hate anything PDP and will consider PDP membership haram.
watch the video link again an appreciate their love for buhari.
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Infoay: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
brutef0rce101:
Ahahahaa. Jona just dey misfire. Lmaoo
but nah wah for una oh!
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Hydrogen9R(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

Go to school abeg .....no dey use hydrogen bomb us here on NL.... grin
I resemble BOKO HARAM for your eye(that's if you get eyes).

1 Like

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hydrogen9R:
I resemble BOKO HARAM for your eye(that's if you get eyes).

Abeg go school.....
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
calaway:

you are talking ignorantly or a pathological liar. The incident happened on Bauchi road where hausa Muslim minorities reside. this group hate anything PDP and will consider PDP membership haram.
watch the video link again an appreciate their love for buhari.

OR. You could get the facts. Their PDP candidate was not chosen. They were PDP youths.

When you assume without research, you look like a dumbass, don't you?

As if PDP hasn't been fighting themselves and destroying their own property for how long.

1 Like

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
bb6xt:

You're jumping the gun here, the comparison isn't implying that GMB is as smart as Einstein but just pointing out that being able to memorize ones phone number or not isn't a measure of ones smartness.

As some Nairalanders are wont to put it, how does that affect the price of garri? GEJ can memorize his number so has that made him any better.

It is only a daft and totally clueless person that will cast aspersions on another's competence simply because that person can't memorize an 11 digit number. The evidence is in the great disparity in on the job performance of students who crammed to pass exams vis a vis those who studied to understand and internalize the concepts being taught. If you can't see this I imagine you belong to the former category rather than the latter.

Sai Buhari!

I can't believe you actually had to explain this. Never mind, this is Nairaland, of course you did.

I still remember the day I had to define and give examples of sarcasm to someone on here.
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by frodobee: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
segnys007:
Would like to know what you felt when Okupe had the temerity to compare Jona to Jesus Christ. Bet you were elated, right?

Me elated? I am no political jobber and therefore has no reason to celebrate the trash that politicians and their paid servants spew. No reason whatsoever. Okupe and co are on their own, same for the set of persons who are comparing Buhari to Einstein.
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by kay1one(m): 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
musb92yahooco:
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

Buhari has no certificates!
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by calaway: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
MissMeiya:

OR. You could get the facts. Their PDP candidate was not chosen. They were PDP youths.

When you assume without research, you look like a dumbass, don't you?

As if PDP hasn't been fighting themselves and destroying their own property for how long.
stop confusing yourself. Hausa Muslim youths will always be the violent entities they are. in plateau state there are no Hausa Muslim youths in PdP all of them are pitched with their oga in violence buhari.
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
calaway:

stop confusing yourself. Hausa Muslim youths will always be the violent entities they are. in plateau state there are no Hausa Muslim youths in PdP all of them are pitched with their oga in violence buhari.

Just look at your life.
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by calaway: 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
MissMeiya:

Just look at your life.

you are all so pitiful. violent bunch

dailytimes.com.ng/article/goodluck-support-group-lament-destruction-jonathan-campaign-billboards-bauchi
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by professore(m): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is cute
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by aresa: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
PassingShot:
It was dumb of Jonathan to have even said that. Does he really know his own phone number/s by heart? I will be surprised if he did because that will mean he pays undue attention to irrelevant stuffs but fails to give necessary attention to worthy issues.

Stoopid president!

The clueless idi0ts can not campaign based on their failure from crookedness to corruption and gross incompetence, they just spew dumb and unintelligent rubbish all over the place as if Nigerians are stoopid or that's what we want to hear, but coming from this slowpoke the slowpoke they call president, not surprised at all.
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by papalumi29(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
"Look at the recent campaign launch that
produced over N21 billion. Where did they get
the money from when people are hungry?. No water, no electricity, no roads. I just wonder what kind of government we have in this country. These are all corrupt persons and they will want me to cast my vote for them."

-Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie.

Change For Better Nigeria Is Inevitable.
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
musb92yahooco:
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

* I have never seen any school built in his
name.
* I have never seen any borehole
constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity
to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to
any school either by him, for him or through him. Little wonder he sentenced a seasoned professor to 100 yrs imprisonment- shame.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not
improved himself since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. Little wonder he sentenced a
seasoned professor to 100 yrs imprisonment- shame.
* The only thing of note he can point to are
his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa
station.
* He never champion for a university in his
state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not lead to any
meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization,
group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever
invited him for their lecture, convention or gala
night.
* The only time any known form, body or
human assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram
terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke
person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt.

He recently jjoined twitter because of elections.
At 72 what does he have to offer?
I need change, we all need change but Gen
Buhari isn't the answer!
If Buhari wins the presidential election, na
big slap on Naija
Youths. Pls Share
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by emeka2847: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
PDP is trying to be dirty, and it's a real pass off. Can't they run issue based campaign?
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by unmask: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Redoil:
ok thanks. Get out and shut the door.
abeg where the door dey?
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
PassingShot:
It was dumb of Jonathan to have even said that. Does he really know his own phone number/s by heart? I will be surprised if he did because that will mean he pays undue attention to irrelevant stuffs but fails to give necessary attention to worthy issues.

Stoopid president!

Hey guy, say something serious. Learning your phone number is irrelevant stuff?
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by PassingShot(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Hey guy, say something serious. Learning your phone number is irrelevant stuff?

You're the one who need to be serious here. How many leaders of even company CEO's know their phone numbers by heart?
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by ojosam29: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
He don't know what to says again don't blame d man
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by SHAAWA: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
I was told that President GEJ during his campaign today in Enugu held a piece of paper containing list of GMB ministers that there were no female in the cabinet. He went further to say that he was a graduate with masters degree at that time.
I don't have problems with his presentation, my qualm is with his having masters at that time which is 1983, and here we have his picture in 1977 when he was like 19 years. Is it true that he could have finished his undergraduate and postgraduate in 6 years in Nigeria.
Why can't GEJ stick to what he promised us and campaigns along that line. Take a look at this picture and. Make your deductions.

Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by opyscol(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
abuayman:
Mehn, Uncle Jons misfiring this days no get part two. Even his own supporters are afraid, shivering and worried let their ogogoro master not misfire whenever he is with the MIC.
Guys, me is proposing something; "100 greatest qoutes of GEJ". E make sense?

It'll be funnier than that of his wife I'm sure! BTW how did we elect this ppl into office in the first place Oh I rememba now.... he lied he had no shoes
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by judekoffi(m): 5:13am On Jan 12, 2015
Buhari has been using cell phone since the days you have no shoes,
Re: See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No by ginawest(f): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2015
bobo65:
Lolz
im sure GEJ was just tryna say buhari is not only an illiterate but a dunce too

I dunno about u o
but wen I look into any picture of buhari...all is see is a military man dat doesnt give a damn about anything order than violence and killing

Yes he might reduce d disturbance of boko haram dat he started and some corruption practices but kiss good road...light ..education and any social activity good bye

And its an insult and also out of place to compare Einstein to Buhari. ..its like comparing marc vivian foe to ikedia
ur head z valid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Biya's Tweet On Buhari's Visit To Cameroon Goes Viral (photo) / My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema / Army Stops Boko Haram Attack In Lagos, 8 Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.