Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) (2241 Views)

Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by DrMattews: 7:13am On Jan 11, 2015
i will say this is in simple lame man english due to my rigid , stiff and callous english that has been propagandatedly carped and criticized angry

if you have a car , and you dont get girls and get lay stauchly and unswerving then that elucidate that you dont comprehend and know the trick. i will teach you.

if you live in lagos it will be much uncomplicated and foolproof.

1. look for were the road has pot hole like ikeja

2. wait beside the titi

3. wait for one fine girl to stride beside the pot o

4. ones she is beside

5. immediately zoom your automobile paraphernalia on the pot and splash water on the girl

6. dont stop till like 3 seconds later

7. reverse and utter " ooh my God! im so sorry o .. she will say ' ok ' then say ' i ll make it up ' she will say ' k" then say ' lets go to mall, so you will change your change your cloth' she will say 'kk '

8. then she will enter motor.. you should be able to toil and drudge it from that speck of things.. Tested

1 Share

Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by nzeaji(m): 7:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Where is the attached pix. Mtchewww. undecided
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by dkronicle(m): 7:19am On Jan 11, 2015
If u like ur self. No try am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by Hazardd(m): 7:21am On Jan 11, 2015
go find better work.

12 Likes

Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by InZA: 7:24am On Jan 11, 2015
By the time you go and splash water on mammy water spirit, you will know how far... Immediately she enters your car you won't know how you will just see yourself inside Elegushi Beach. undecided

11 Likes

Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by lonngmann(m): 7:25am On Jan 11, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by alberto2k(m): 7:26am On Jan 11, 2015
Dey find trouble.. Make ur own jam u one day undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by squarelead(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2015
Not all ladies will take it likely
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by KELVINXY: 7:30am On Jan 11, 2015
"Splash water on the girl"
on a dry seasonundecided

8 Likes

Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by temitemi1(m): 7:31am On Jan 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Yeye smells
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by farano(f): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2015
Like seriously
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2015
kristina1:
Yeye smells
go church my friend.
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2015
do this to me and i will give u a resounding slap angry
then we will go to the mall, shop and will request you drop me at where you picked me.

let's see who is smarter grin

1 Like

Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2015
Unibenstudent:
go church my friend.
Yes nau....wbu??
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2015
kristina1:

Yes nau....wbu??
I am a catholic ,there is evening mass sha..
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by iceberylin(m): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Common sense undecided
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by nairalife2013(m): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2015
dorlapoh20:
do this to me and i will give u a resounding slap angry
then we will go to the mall, shop and will request you drop me at where you picked me.

somtimes som dudes got so much money sitting in thier accounts they dont know what to do except pick little fights with pretty ladies that alas end in be,d. They are so cool upon thier act u end up pitying them and begging them indirectly to not end it just like that! Pls dont compete with men in this. Som guys like it rough, fighting thier way to the be,d grin
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by unmask: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2015
Op there are no more pot whores in lagos

1 Like

Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2015
dorlapoh20:
do this to me and i will give u a resoundin angry ;Dg slap angry

[quote author=dorlapoh20 post=29686442]do this to me and i will give u a resounding slap angry
****sees her staning close to a pot hole; drives my black range rover 2014 sports, in a James bond fashion screeches my wheels, and splashes her all d rubbish, d dirt laden potholes can offer, continue my driving driving, like d fast n furious, without looking back***** grin grin now let's see who is smarter. ?...
DrMattews:
i will say this is in simple lame man english due to my rigid , stiff and callous english that has been propagandatedly carped and criticized angry
if you have a car , and you dont get girls and get lay stauchly and unswerving then that elucidate that you dont comprehend and know the trick. i will teach you.
if you live in lagos it will be much uncomplicated and foolproof.
1. look for were the road has pot hole like ikeja
2. wait beside the titi
3. wait for one fine girl to stride beside the pot o
4. ones she is beside
5. immediately zoom your automobile paraphernalia on the pot and splash water on the girl
6. dont stop till like 3 seconds later
7. reverse and utter " ooh my God! im so sorry o .. she will say ' ok ' then say ' i ll make it up ' she will say ' k" then say ' lets go to mall, so you will change your change your cloth' she will say 'kk '
8. then she will enter motor.. you should be able to toil and drudge it from that speck of things.. Tested
op this ur post is funny and stupid, quite hilarus, u mean a full blown man, with responsibilities and daily needs, will wake up in d morning, bath, dress up, instead of going to look for his daily living, will just keep wait to see a damsel, standing Beside a puddle to perform this heinous Deed!!! grin cheesy , doesn't it seem stupid to You? Funny though

2 Likes

Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by Olypeppy(f): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2015
U will make up ko...na sound slap I go give u enter keke dey go my thing...
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by Justeenaleo(f): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2015
unmask:
Op there are no more pot whores in lagos
Amen my brother!!

No pot whores!
They are in Abuja abi grin
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by dechandel(f): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2015
Kidnapper alert!! lipsrsealed
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by apparentlylaw(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2015
U go jez Chop Slap if u try am wif any geh
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by heffem(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2015
U̶̲̥̅̊ for just try finish ur drugs b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ enter NL again Ω̴̩̩̩̥a... Anyway, we forgive u
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Do you have to do that do get a girls attention? Mehn! Some men are just wicked sha!
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nawa o,when I aint a robot,why will I keep saying 'ok',na jazz?the kine slap wey go hit him face ehn.....no be for here
Re: How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
nairalife2013:
somtimes som dudes got so much money sitting in thier accounts they dont know what to do except pick little fights with pretty ladies that alas end in be,d. They are so cool upon thier act u end up pitying them and begging them indirectly to not end it just like that! Pls dont compete with men in this. Som guys like it rough, fighting thier way to the be,d grin
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I be Virgin,she be Virgin... I Don Tire, Any Suggestions? / Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money / Pls Is Dis True!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.