Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Letter To My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Girlfriend (4653 Views)

My Girlfriend's Compliment After Sex Amuses Me. / My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
In here seated with a cup of tea, sipping and writing, hoping each gulp would wash away a little pain. Who says love is a bed of roses. It could be a blessing and sometimes instead of bliss it becomes a curse. Such is my predicament at the moment as my hands struggles to pen my feelings. I write to the Love of my life, the curse of the moment and hopefully the Angel of tomorrow.

Dear Girl,
Don’t be surprised that I called you “girl” on a good day I would address you as my Queen. You are truly a Queen but today is a sad day. No apologies. My view of the situation and my feelings shall not becloud my judgment. I therefore wish to let you know you have been great. You have affected my life in uncountable positive ways. You have been a pillar. Like a Mom, Sister and Wife, you have truly been wonderful. Your little show of love, your caring attitude and your dispositions that reveals without doubt your heavenly bestowed industry. Yes you are Industrious! The old fashioned Wife and widely sought wife material.

The road has been rough. You have put up with a lot of my ills and dirt. You have been a bit adventurous and sacrificial. For that I owe God and you a lot of thanks. Hence, my gentle attitude and simple demeanors towards you through the journey. I am here recounting where it got all wrong. Like a beautiful house built on a faulty foundation. Visible is the cracks and audible is the shaking. All is not well with us.

Just like yesterday, I remember the dawn of the journey. The very beginning when my eyes beheld a young thick lady with the radiance of the sun. How you came into my life like a visiting merchant on a journey. How I later seem to be the visitor that is supposed to stay and leave. It is 2015 now. Despite the beauty and elegance of our relationship amid hardships, endurance and commitment sprinkled with few glorious moments, I am here considering a breakup. Even as we plan marriage in a few months, I cannot but consider the grey areas long ignored. It has become thorn in the flesh.

My future might have been a doubt to you early on as you considered my predicaments and weighed my possibilities of living a fulfilled life. However, you shared your heart with me. Compassionately you fell in love with the greatest mind. You were lucky.

It is my belief that our faulty foundation was when you told me you were a virgin. Like a sailor finding a new and inhabited island, with joy unspeakable, I named you mine. Not that I find non virgins unattractive or less but I saw someone special. So began our journey of abstinence until it dawned on me the dangers posed to a 5 year relationship without sex. I reserve my facts.

I tried my best above all, to shield you from the wiles and vile of men. Through your university years, no one could use and dump you as the norm with ladies. I taught you a lot on sexuality while I respected your sanctity. For months we shared the same bed and lived like couples and I maintained my sanity. The wind of life and time took its cause, and the toll brought us distance. As expected the story changed.

You had your taste of men and experience. I went down the pecking order and sometime you termed me not good enough for you. You came back once and promised to stay forever. You reneged in search of greener pastures. You came back again to my waiting arms. We want to get married now but won’t do away with your Exs.

My plea has met deaf ears, with the history behind you and that guy…….. I cannot afford it. You cannot love another and marry me. You cannot keep up contact with exchange of romantic messages and expect me to proceed with wedding plans.

I am not sorry to tell you that I am walking away this time. You cannot say it’s because I have eaten the forbidden fruit. You know what to do if truly you love me. You should know as well by now that I cannot be deceived anymore.

Farewell.

Before i send this can someone advice me on what to do?

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by Dbestmax(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Wen pple walk away from u...let dem walk...it dosent mean dat dey're bad people...it jst means dat dia part in ur story is ova

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
iceberylin lipsrsealed
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by dechandel(f): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Send the letter
And paste her reply

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
Op. Am single and searching
shocked
Iceberylin come o shocked
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by fharmah(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
I think u should send it right away. @op don't beat urself over a babe dat failed to realize that u truely love her am sure dere another girl out dere waitin for u to just tak a glance @ her.

Look around u @op, babes too plenty to beat urself over a girl, even if she fine like genny or she sabi Bleep lik a IndecentStar.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
The fact that she said u are not good enough for her hit me. It is clare she is in love with someone else. Dude, try to summarize the message and send it. No need for too much explanation. Her deeds are self explanatory. Meanwhile, I'll suggest you join us at THE GENTLEMEN'S CLUB.
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Love hurts
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nigga click SEND

But this is so touching sad

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
ggrin:
iceberylin lipsrsealed
Yes love undecided

No fear,its not for u wink

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
ggrin:
shocked
Iceberylin come o shocked
dechandel:
Op.ggrin is single and searching
Hehe...y'all need Jesus grin
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by dechandel(f): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
ggrin:
shocked
Iceberylin is the one for me
Ggrin is not single angry
Aww
Iceberylin.. You are cherished
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
Aww
Iceberylin.. You are cherished by me
Thats so sweet embarassed
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by dechandel(f): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
iceberylin:

undecided undecided
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by Urine: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Even though it's a tough decision, count your losses and move on, for every woman that doesn't want to be with you, there are ten who will start a war to win your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by Dotwillis1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
Send the letter
And paste her reply
seconded
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
dechandel:
Aww
Iceberylin.. You are cherished
I love you dearly kisskiss
awwww so sweetsmiley
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
iceberylin:

Hehe...y'all need Jesus grin
and you need wahundecided
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
iceberylin:

Yes love undecided

No fear,its not for u wink
undecided
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
ggrin:
and you need wahundecided
You sad
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
ggrin:
undecided
The letter wink
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by TrishaP(f): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Keeping up the memories will only make it hard for you to let go.

Be a man
Take a deep breathe and exhale
Click send
Wipe your tears
And move on..

The best you can do is setting the bird free
cry

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by Nmeri17: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
iceberylin:

kiss
iceberylin:

you ma get small sense na grin
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=Nmeri17 post=29698572]

you ma get small sense na grin[/quote
That z how we roll grin
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by Nmeri17: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
*dabs eyes cry

having once been in yo shoes, do accept my heartfelt sympathies sad

do send the message tho. its going to be hard bruh. but its harder if u marry her and she wrecks yo career as a married man. I recommend u delete all materials that will remind u of her. pictures etc. I'm sorry once again embarassed

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by cutieberie1(f): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
the above posters sud stop derailin d thread n contribute...ehya sowi @ op neva date sm1 dat still hv feelings 4 their ex..is ur gf on nl dat u are writin letter here snd ha d msg direct
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
ggrin:
sad
So cheesy
Re: Letter To My Girlfriend by RiffRaff: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is the most touchin letter i have eva read in my whole life.
@ some point every word just day break my heart to pieces. Chai! Good boys don suffer oh.
Sorry men but the ladies prefer wild guys like me way go knack them akpako & not av any future plan for them watsoeva..
Dude its been over a long time before now. U were keepin her, anoda sharp guy helped u open up the slot. She kept on sharin the pumo to other Ex's & even told u. u are not good enough.
Abeg wat more do u want? Just go find a girl that will apreciate u & treat u beta cuz u deserve beta than this girl u wanna kill urself over.
Sorry man but we live in a world where bad things happen to good people.
Send her this letter, make sure u say everytin that is in ur heart. No hold back @ all. It is d process of self healing.
U may not believe it now but i want u to remember this words "U will find somebody better, somebody that will make u thank God that it didnt work out wit this skank u are killin urself over"
Keep us updated on her reply and dont let her manipulate u cuz u are emotional.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Am A Lesbian / See How A Girl Was Disgraced Today / Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.