Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed (36724 Views)

R-APC: Why Buhari’s Associates Are Dumping Him – Junaid Mohammed / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by puritygen: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Northern petral, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has warned that if President Muhammadu Buhari insists on running for re-election in 2019, he could precipitate crisis that could hasten the break-up of the country.
While describing Buhari as a monumental failure as president, he said the north needs to replace Buhari in 2019 if it wants to retain power.

“Although I have not heard of plans to replace him and field another northerner in 2019, I will not be surprised if this happens.

“President Buhari has been a monumental failure and the north shouldn’t support him in 2019 if it wants to retain power. Anti-corruption has always been the hallmark of northerners in government, but this government is the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.

“All northern leaders, from Tarka to Aminu Kano and Sardauna, are not nepotistic, but the Buhari administration is the most nepotistic that has ever been since independence.

“So, the north is justified culturally, politically and morally to replace Buhari in 2019 if it chooses to do so.

The north has been categorical when it wants power, it also didn’t hesitate when to let it go. And when it wanted it back, it said so categorically. Now, it must show clearly that it wants to retain power by replacing Buhari.

“If Buhari decides to contest in 2019, he will be defeated, except if he rigs the election and there will be violence which may lead to the break-up of Nigeria."

Source: https://thewhistler.ng/story/buhari-could-hasten-the-break-up-of-nigeria-junaid-mohammed

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by NCP: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
The Same Fellows That Promised to Make Nigeria Ungovernable For GEJ's Administration Are Now Peddling Another Call To Violence.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Jafar1: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
hit like if ur answer is no and hit share if ur answer is yes

259 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Jafar1: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
So true. We all pray the hopeless bastard dies before then angry sad

never wish anyone death no matter what

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Monimatic(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nigeria is doomed with Buhari the Confused Dullard still in power

Even his abo-ki brothers in the north have started disowning him

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by SillyMods: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
This man said more than this in 2015.

So, nothing new. PMB shall be president till 2023.

Who no like make e go Benin Republic. grin

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
You guys can break up from the North then others will not stop you.

North talking about breaking up undecided Abeg na lie

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Linzo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
So true. We all pray the hopeless bastard dies before then angry sad
Haba that's too harsh, rather lets pray he should not contest again

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Baawaa(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Junaid or what is your name,you better shut up you had ate haram during JonaTAN administration and you want it to continue, MBA!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by darknetcom: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
puritygen:
Politics 2019 Presidency: Buhari's Re-
election May Break Nigeria Up- Junaid
Mohammed
Discussion in 'Political News' started by Lequte, Dec 5, 2016
at 6:29 PM. Views count: 14
Tags: junaid mohammed muhammadu buhari naija news
Dr. Junaid Mohammed has warned President Muhammadu
Buhari not to run for President in 2019.
According to him, if Buhari insists on running for re-election
he could precipitate a crisis that could hasten the break-up
of the country.
“Although I have not heard of plans to replace him and field
another northerner in 2019, I will not be surprised if this
happens," he said according to The Whistler.
“President Buhari has been a monumental failure and the
north shouldn’t support him in 2019 if it wants to retain
power. Anti-corruption has always been the hallmark of
northerners in government, but this government is the most
corrupt in the history of Nigeria.
“All northern leaders, from Tarka to Aminu Kano and
Sardauna, are not nepotistic, but the Buhari administration
is the most nepotistic that has ever been since
independence.
“So, the north is justified culturally, politically and morally to
replace Buhari in 2019 if it chooses to do so.
"The north has been categorical when it wants power, it also
didn’t hesitate when to let it go. And when it wanted it back,
it said so categorically. Now, it must show clearly that it
wants to retain power by replacing Buhari.
“If Buhari decides to contest in 2019, he will be defeated,
except if he rigs the election and there will be violence which
may lead to the break-up of Nigeria."
http://ow.ly/gMNi306PykU

break down ko...break yowa ni..

we will still vote buhari..!!! angry angry...

our army is ready for anybody... angry

my vote,my right....

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by emmasege: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Who's talking of re-election in two and half years time when many are hoping the tenure of the most useless government in Nigeria's history will be truncated long before 2019.

I hope my kinsmen who are hired as e-warriors to defend and market a bad product have ears to hear what voices of reasoning are saying. It's time you guys stopped crying more than the bereaved. "Ohun ti o da ko l'oruko meji, ko da lo nje" (what is bad has no other name, it is called BAD).

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by davibid: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by adioolayi(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
I'm voting PMB in 2019 if he contest again..

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by gabazin080(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Gala is now N60
Handkerchief is N70
Titus sardine is N300
Detergent is N30 Egg roll with halfway egg N80 Smallest bread N70
Angels of the Lord are the trumpets
not ready yet??

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
This man should just shut up

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by gabazin080(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
adioolayi:
I'm voting PMB in 2019 if he contest again..
zombie spotted. you guys never cease to amaze with your suffering and smiling attitude

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Godprotectigbo2(f): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin grin i stand with bubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by PointZerom: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Eyaaaa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by MarshRiley(m): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Come 2019,we'll do the needful
Vote whoever has done well and vote out whoever hasn't done his/her job
Nobody can instigate us to violence and nobody can steal our votes
Propaganda won't convince us anymore
Bubu better start working

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by spartan50(m): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Buhari never had anything to offer. But he has come so he has to leave.. Young technocrats is what we crave for not this old monkeys

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by malton: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Junaid sha. He's always there to stir controversy.

Much as one may not really like his person, Junaid made some strong points here.

An insider told me about the monumental corruption going on right under Buhari's noses, and I could not help but wonder where the Buhari of old went.

Come 2019, it's anybody but Buhari. grin

If not because of my man Tinubu sef, I for don fling this confused man since.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by eedris07(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
shocked re-run ke? Wit all this suffer-ness

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Iamvictor(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
God will deliver Nigeria from his hands very soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by PaulIdu: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
If Buhari forces himself on us in 2019 we can consider this union officially over ..

18 Likes

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by wowmenow: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
DSS will soon arrest this man
Just watch

15 Likes

Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nutase: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
angry
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by soldierdollar(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
cheesy
Re: Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Lilimax(f): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
So far say na dem dem, wetin consign me embarassed NEXT!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them / Senate To Suspend Two Senators Sworn In for Niger South / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.