Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) (40356 Views)

Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
ziccoit:

This is already working on me. I love children and love whoever loves them. Buhari image handler are doing a fine job. Never underestimate the power of PR.

Seriously. This is how you do PR. Chai, this man has experts in every area.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by jeje123(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
brutef0rce101:

Little kid, where is your brain?
Brain keee wia wud he get it?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by funkiebully: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari step aside for ur grand children, old papa!
Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by funkiebully: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

Insha Allah

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by hansad: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
awesomep:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-XeEqrfOEFmw/VLJd-BWvQTI/AAAAAAAERcY/jp97zr4qRS4/s1600/00.png[/img]

Source> http://naijacrib..com/2015/01/photo-buhari-re-unites-with-grandchild.html

As long as Buhari lives, he shall contest with that grand child to become president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by texalux(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
She will soon relocate to aso rock come febuary

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by annibro(f): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
hansad:

As long as Buhari lives, he shall contest with that grand child to become president of Nigeria.

U shud be thinking of how u'll help dis man in may 2 carry some luggage

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by adaybayor(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Shewaukpo:

That boy is heart attack walking.

una no go kill person for nairaland...lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by jeje123(m): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
SaiBuharii:

How old are you? Don't you know this stuff is now

dry and outdated? You taniods better start looking for another shii to propagate...and a solid one, cos the closer Febuhari 14 comes, the more glaring it seems the man of the people, the people's general is taking over.

SaiBuhari
Even if Buhari present tissue papper as certificate I wud cast my vote for him instead of doctorate holder dat lack leadership skill.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by ilovecritics(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
awesomep:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-XeEqrfOEFmw/VLJd-BWvQTI/AAAAAAAERcY/jp97zr4qRS4/s1600/00.png[/img]

Source> http://naijacrib..com/2015/01/photo-buhari-re-unites-with-grandchild.html

U see what I talk about??
So cos it's Buhari that's why Seun allowed this to get to the front page. If it were GEJ he won't allow it to make Frontpage?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari claimed he has 150 cows when indeed he has millions...because it will only take a cow brain to behave the way his supporters do online and offline

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by umar759(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by chamboy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
I feel APC would make Christians n Muslims more United

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by docadams: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
opiaoku:

Na Jonathan matter go kill you.

May you be alive to witness Gej's inauguration and may weeping be your portion forever amen

May you fail 4 crucial times like Buhari in your life

Amen

Happy Sunday

After all these curses you still want him to have a happy Sunday.
Which side are you, God's or Devil's?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by chamboy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ozin:
Buhari claimed he has 150 cows when indeed he has millions...because it will only take a cow brain to behave the way his supporters do online and offline
make sense abeg

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by Saintsquare(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
chamboy:
I feel APC would make Christians n Muslims more United
good point bro!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by Phillfree(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
So Buhari can recognise his grandchild? Who be that slowpoke wey say this guy can't remember his fone number? And him fone the dey close to am more than the grandchild.

Buhari ROCKS, Jona SUCKS.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by trychris: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
olapluto:

BABY HIPPOPPOTAMUS. I bet he's the reason for the high feeding allowance in the presidency.
That is distasteful for a child.
Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
funkiebully:

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nice! I just hope this isn't a publicity stunt anyway#politicians can even carry poo 4 u,when they desperately need ur vote
Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by kepal99(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
* I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass
for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge
where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign
for immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school
either by him, for him or through him. Little wonder
he sentenced a seasoned professor to 100 yrs
imprisonment- shame.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved
himself
since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. Little wonder he sentenced a seasoned
professor to 100 yrs imprisonment- shame.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his
numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state nor
has he ever been involved in any kind of programme
to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful
development in Daura, yet they say he can change
Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or
association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited
him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human
assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram
terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in
the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently
joined twitter because of elections.
At 72 what does he have to offer?
I need change, we all need change but Gen Buhari
isn't the answer!
If Buhari wins the presidential election, na big slap on Naija
Youths. Pls Share

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by seguntijan(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari, I am voting for you just because am tired of pdp since 1999, they can't do anything better again, in fact it seems Yaradua took the party servitude to heaven. So if you Bleep up I will go for another change and I will be doing that till I get a better person.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by opiaoku: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
docadams:

After all these curses you still want him to have a happy Sunday.
Which side are you, God's or Devil's?

Both

Btw

Donphilopus is my boy give him something to eat he will sing your praises he's a smart boy grin
Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by Hydrogen9R(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
This old man is desperate.
Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by AFOHYBEE(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Grandpa, where is ur certificate grin grin grin

Small pikin..... nah certificate we want chop instead of u to be clamoring 4 change... mumu use ur brain

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by Hydrogen9R(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
This old man is desperate.trying to get as more eyes on him as possible
Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by aresa: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
brutef0rce101:

Little kid, where is your brain?

Inside his anus...

grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by thaoriginator: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

Insha Allah
Amin/Amen/Ase'

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by emmykk(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
olapluto:

You mean the obese boy called SUBSIDY?
jealousy
Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by ilovecritics(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
awesomep:

My Country people!!

How can you guys say GMB is finer than Oga Jona? Haba!! Haba!! GEJ is 100x finer than GMB.

Deep down inside your hearts; you know that I am saying..

The truth!!

GEJ/Sambo 2015*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Lamorde Removed / SARS Stops Senate Delegation From Seeing Dino Melaye At Hospital / Shehu Sani: "Tinubu Is Not As Old As You Portray Him" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.