Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

17 Things EVERY Woman Deserves In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Things EVERY Woman Deserves In A Relationship (978 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) (2) (3) (4)

17 Things EVERY Woman Deserves In A Relationship by DoroVibesNG: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2015

SOME IMAGES ARE GIF IMAGES WHICH CAN NOT DISPLAY ON NAIRALAND, SO BEAR WITH IT.
http://dorovibes..com/2015/01/17-things-every-woman-deserves-in.html
Sure, we’ve been told to make compromises in our relationships because no one is perfect, but that doesn’t mean you still shouldn’t hold out for excellence. Every woman deserves a partner that will love and respect her, but it’s the little things that actually add up over time, like DVRing your favorite TV shows and knowing your actual shoe size. So if you’re putting your list of "must haves" together, you might want to include some of these…
1. Someone who thinks lounging at home on a Saturday night is just as fun as bar hopping. Getting dressed up and going out is always fun, but sometimes you just want to veg on the couch with your partner and the latest season of Sons of Anarchy.

2. Someone who will go the drugstore to get you tampons at 1 a.m. You need them, and you need them now. This is NOT a drill! Anyone who will appreciate this urgency and do what they can to help is definitely a keeper.

3. Someone who will make you breakfast in bed when it isn’t your birthday. Because love sometimes comes in the form of homemade waffles and a mango mimosa.

4. Someone who loves your favorite TV shows as much as you do.How else are you going to explain that you really, really want to have sex with them—just after Scandal is over?

5. Someone who somehow always knows exactly what you want for dinner. After a really long day, having them read your mind and place your go-to takeout order for you is pretty much perfection.

6. Someone who saves the last bite for you. They see you eyeing that last piece of cheesecake, and they're not going to get in your way.

7. Someone who has actual cleaning supplies and knows how to use them. Sharing household chores is a must if this thing is going to last for the long haul.

8. Someone who wakes you up with the best sex ever. Hey, you'll both have a better start to your day.

9. Someone who doesn’t mind when you’re way too tired to do it.Sometimes in the battle of sex and sleep, sleep just plain wins. Having a partner who understands that is crucial.

10. Someone who loves your dog/cat/ferret as much as you do.Because you're pretty much a package deal.

11. Someone who thinks Valentine’s Day is just as cheesy or just as whimsical as you do. Holidays are way more pleasant when you can agree that it's either the best day ever or a tacky corporate hoax.

12. Someone who knows exactly how to please you in bed. It's liketheir body was made to please your body.

13. Someone who inspires you to be a healthier, happier you.Sometimes it takes the right person to introduce you to the awesomeness of hiking and kale.

14. Someone who doesn’t guilt you about that extra slice of pizza.They love you. You love pizza. It's a complicated love triangle, but they get it.

15. Someone who never makes fun of your dance moves. They actually think that weird shimmy thing you do is kind of adorable.

16. Someone who laughs at your bad puns. Hey, at least one person at the party will think they're funny.

17. Someone who feels totally lucky to be with you. Because you're awesome, and you deserve to be with someone who appreciates your awesomeness.

Re: 17 Things EVERY Woman Deserves In A Relationship by iceberylin(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
That link go later be like wet cloth wh dh hang for iron grin
Re: 17 Things EVERY Woman Deserves In A Relationship by kilokeys(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
make aeroplane jam me if i open that thread angry
Re: 17 Things EVERY Woman Deserves In A Relationship by Oluwatosean(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
kilokeys:
make aeroplane jam me if i open that thread angry
shey 4 air abi 4 ground?
Re: 17 Things EVERY Woman Deserves In A Relationship by kilokeys(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
Oluwatosean:
shey 4 air abi 4 ground?

from on top okada o. and na only me the plane must hit
Re: 17 Things EVERY Woman Deserves In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
if I click tat link lemme nt see myself in d mirror
Re: 17 Things EVERY Woman Deserves In A Relationship by Dotwillis1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
Blog dhiz, blog dhat... ...even a juvenile now owns a blog.. shii!
Re: 17 Things EVERY Woman Deserves In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nahh,am allergyic to blogs.
Re: 17 Things EVERY Woman Deserves In A Relationship by cutieberie1(f): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
if i hear* who will click dat link if u cnt complete it hear dont create a thread
Re: 17 Things EVERY Woman Deserves In A Relationship by passionate88: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
If I click that link, make my prick bend like crayfish

Am In Love With 2 Sisters, Please Advice / Please House, Urgent Advice Needed / If Your Son Is Like This, What Would You Do?