Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) (8954 Views)

Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by marvelck: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Na true o

1 Like

Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
cool
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Came in hoping to see one rich fine boy sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Yet the photographer will never get into her pant.

2 Likes

Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
who told you, he can oooo

1 Like

Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by jeyselassie(m): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
photographer they enter pant pass doctor

6 Likes

Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Kalatium(m): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
He can't

1 Like

Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Kalatium(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
Came in hoping to see one rich fine boy sad
Or a charming guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol..you dey there ? grin
jeyselassie:
photographer they enter pant pass doctor
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Possible tho
judeefcc:
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kalatium:

He can't
if he is a fine boy and he has game grin na inside studio the party go start, i done kiss stranger inside club and she no complain , she grab my back continue, fine boys can do things oooo
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by RoyalBlak007: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin

..only for
...a period of time grin
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by flistyl(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
marvelck:
Na true o

on be only girls o, guys are also guilty

Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by kinggogo: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Not all ladies undecided
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
So how does that apply with selfies?
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Raine80:
So how does that apply with selfies?

You're the photographer and you listen to yourself, endof.
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
Haute:

You're the photographer and you listen to yourself, endof.
I despair
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Raine80:
I despair
Well, we live in a weird world. grin
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
Haute:

Well, we live in a weird world. grin
You think?
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Idydarling(f): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
hehehehe...true sha ☺ ☺ ☺
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Raine80:
You think?
Yup. Otherwise we wouldn't exist, you and I. We're both weirdos, you know? cheesy
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Haute:

Yup. Otherwise we wouldn't exist, you and I. We're both weirdos, you know? cheesy
It's them
We are fine
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Raine80:
It's them We are fine
Yup, Raine. We're near-perfect. cheesy
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Raine80:

It's them
We are fine

Why are you sitting on a geyser, Raine? shocked
Wait...but if it launches you into the air and I make it there in time to break your fall, I'd be a hero. Hmmm...you know what? Don't move an inch. cheesy
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Haute:

Why are you sitting on a geyser, Raine? shocked
Wait...but if it launches you into the air and I make it there in time to break your fall, I'd be a hero. Hmmm...you know what? Don't move an inch. cheesy
You are crazy ......
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by konkonbilo(m): 5:16am On Nov 27, 2016
Not only women,even powerful people.
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:
You are crazy ......
I thought we shared that trait. tongue Anyways, crazy is subjective so don't you go conservative on me, Raine. cheesy
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Haute:

I thought we shared that trait. tongue
Anyways, crazy is subjective so don't you go conservative on me, Raine. cheesy
You know that's not my style.....conservative? Me? Never! You know how I roll your crazy is on point ...
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:

You know that's not my style.....conservative? Me? Never! You know how I roll your crazy is on point ...

Hehe! *high five* Scrap that! *knuckles instead* cheesy

Are you watching any EPL game today?
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
Haute:

Hehe! *high five* Scrap that! *knuckles instead* cheesy

Are you watching any EPL game today?

Arsenal is playing so most definitely
Re: He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:

Arsenal is playing so most definitely

Well, I hope to see you - Arsenal - drop points. tongue

Do feel like you have any sort of emotional attachment to Arsenal? Like does it sadden you when Arsenal lose?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: How Many Ladies Make Their Money These Days... #SoftWork / Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.