Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer (36452 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by tmanis(m): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
FP!!..... so close....

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Crocz(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nice one
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by nwafuluozoh: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Does this mean some APC members on nairaland will not live long?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by KenSaroWiwa: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Why does all of lalasticlala 's post hit FP? Which mod are you paying ?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Goshen360(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
justi4jesu:

Heaven helps those who help themselves. smiley

This is a big lie!!! If you help yourself, then you don't need heaven's help. Heaven only help the helpless!!! He is HELP in the time of Help.... wink

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by unmask: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
He forgot don't live in naija

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Godmann(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by timmy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
I'd always thought it was simply Honor thy father and mother. Oh well, now I know better. Finally a reason to tell my dad a good piece of my mind.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by ajealadick(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
FrancisTony:
See lies. Instead of him to speak the truth and shame devil.

-Eat good food.
-Smile and be happy always.
-Exercise a lot.
-And go for medical check-up often.

Mtcheew! undecided

must you always ask God to strike you? what wrong did he say for you to insult him as you did.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Truthisit: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
nedu2000:
what about all those that died from accidents,disease and wars?
Seek Peace! If all are peacefull, accidents, wars etc will be avoided
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by greatnow: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
My grand father told me that if I want to live long that I should adhere to the following instructions,
1. Do not drag woman with anybody
2. Do not drag land with anyone
3. Do not drag money with anyone.
If you do these you shall live long.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by RotrEmmanuel: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
How old is he
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by An2elect2(f): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
justi4jesu:

Heaven helps those who help themselves. smiley

Can you quote the passage in the bible where this was said?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by An2elect2(f): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
datguru:

Yes! God preserves if you do the needful

if i hear!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Lilaex: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
Wat ar u high on?
datguru:
Its 3 na, the 1st and fourth is same
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by nijanigga: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
does it really matters in Nigeria? with very very deplorable healthcare. system and. our roads are death traps couple juju mentality.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by GooseBaba: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Goshen360:

This is a big lie!!! If you help yourself, then you don't need heaven's help. Heaven only help the helpless!!! He is HELP in the time of Help.... wink

Yes it's a big lie... And why are you still lying for the lie.. Where is heavens help when christains die of hunger, sickness and boko bombing... Are they not helpless enough..!?

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
why this man come dey lie like this

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by nijanigga: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
greatnow:
My grand father told me that if I want to live long that I should adhere to the following instructions,
1. Do not drag woman with anybody
2. Do not drag land with anyone
3. Do not drag money with anyone.
If you do these you shall live long.
what sense does it make?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Goshen360(m): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
GooseBaba:

Yes it's a big lie... And why are you still lying for the lie.. Where is heavens help when christains die of hunger, sickness and boko bombing... Are they not helpless enough..!?

Except the Lord builds, the builders are building in vain.... wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by An2elect2(f): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
tmanis:
FP!!..... so close....

cheesy Pls is there any award for those who make FP?

Hmmm i know how many times ive made FP and no one has rewarded me yet. angry

Pls I don't like being cheated, if any body is holding my awards, pls release them angry
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by heroarams(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Word cool
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by bettercreature(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
4)Pay your Tithes
He is wrong anyway...nothing determines how long you gonna live

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Defcon1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:
Well well well , , it's just God that preserves our lives.
l agree.
lf there is actually an appointed time for each human to die,as is the popular belief,then there would be no way to prolong life
Hence,once your time is up you simply go
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by An2elect2(f): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Goshen360:

Thank you jare! what do you expect from the simple minded? nothing but lies that seem true.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by redsun(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
He forget to mention keep fit and trimmed.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by donklef(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=owoh00 post=29698315]Owoh joshua.

Study in the PHILIPPINES, cheap and affordable in whatever course you are pursuing. NO JAMB, NO POST UME IS REQUIRED, just only your WAEC, NECO OR GCE IS required, contact me on my cell if you are interested +639153876180
Master, BSc and PhD is available in any course of your choice, I will direct you to meet with my elder sister at ABUJA for trust worthy sake.
Philippines embassy is one of the easiest in the world, and your visa is 90% guaranteed when applied for.

A GOOD ADVICE FOR ALL. Please........ Malaysia is no longer the best place for Nigerians to study, because of the high rate of racial discrimination, and killing of Nigerian students for the misconduct of other Nigerians whose business is drug and Internet fraud.

Even if you are not interested in going to study in Philippines. Please just don't go to Malaysia..!!!!! Unlest you have a different agenda.

I know many of you will be asking is Philippines safe for study? I will ask you too, Is the camp of bokoharam safe to leave in? THE ANSWER TO THE BOTH QUESTION DEPENDS IN THE REGION OF THE COUNTRY ARE STAYING.

I will make sure you are STUDYING in a city not prone to floording nor earthquake.

But if you have the money for first word countries then you will need to write ILET, SAT OR TOEFL, but that is out of my reach, I can't assist anyone on that.

If you will have to pay $ 30,000 per sem in med school in USA. Philippines is not more than $4k. and lesser for none medical courses

Philippines have a good and affordable education, but America and UK have the best. And the question is, can your parents afford it?? Nwanne uche di kwa.......unto ?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by GooseBaba: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Goshen360:

Except the Lord builds, the builders are building in vain.... wink wink wink

Another lie....
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by greatnow: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
nijanigga:

what sense does it make?
The sense there is that if you do these tins you stand the chance of being killed untimely by the people you drag it with
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
By receiving and praying in your church with the most corrupt president Nigeria has ever seen? You parley and pray with GEJ and his cohorts? Giving them the seats you own in heaven in exchange for contracts and properties?

It's because of pastors like you that most Nigerian politicians are heartless and lack remorse because one honest sermon from you stating how corruption ruins lives would have carried more weight then even Mbaka 's message but no!! You maintain that religion and politics mustn't mix, yet in Nigeria religion is politics.where do I start from? Is it the unrivaled looting by GEJ and his team? Is it the lack of empathy he has showed repeatedly to the poor masses? Is it his biased policies that favor his cabal? Yet you endorsed his likes... when the pope spoke out against Abacha wasn't that a religious figure acting? You turn a blind eye to GEJ'S evil ways, it took a small man in the name of Father Mbaka to stand and speak out yet you have remained mute... Wow Nigerian pastors never cease to amaze me

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by enkay11: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Is it everything that you Nigerians joke with? He was speaking from the spiritual angle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.