Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer (36454 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by beey2(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
justi4jesu:

Heaven helps those who help themselves. smiley

But sir HEAVEN actually helps the HELPLESS. My tot
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by nijanigga: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
greatnow:
The sense there is that if you do these tins you stand the chance of being killed untimely by the people you drag it with
senselessness squared .you seems dead already and you're more of a " living dead".
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by GooseBaba: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
lestat:
By receiving and praying in your church with the most corrupt president Nigeria has ever seen? You parley and pray with GEJ and his cohorts? Giving them the seats you own in heaven in exchange for contracts and properties?

It's because of pastors like you that most Nigerian politicians are heartless and lack remorse because one honest sermon from you stating how corruption ruins lives would have carried more weight then even Mbaka 's message but no!! You maintain that religion and politics mustn't mix, yet in Nigeria religion is politics. Yet you endorsed akingbola even when there was clear evidence of his involvement in fraud? Wow Nigerian pastors never cease to amaze me

Christianity, Islam and judaism was built to control the masses. This is a tool and this pastor has good control of it for his own personal gain..

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by ronadeola(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
FrancisTony:
See lies. Instead of him to speak the truth and shame devil.

-Eat good food.
-Smile and be happy always.
-Exercise a lot.
-And go for medical check-up often.

Mtcheew! undecided
Try to understand dat all these are not needed to dwell eternally with God.

HEAVEN IS FOR THE RIGHTEOUS

The Man of God is RIGHT 100%.[b]
FrancisTony:

-Eat good food.
-Exercise a lot.

Mtcheew! undecided
Try to understand dat all these are not needed to dwell eternally with God.

HEAVEN IS FOR THE RIGHTEOUS

The Man of God is RIGHT 100%

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by nijanigga: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
greatnow:
My grand father told me that if I want to live long that I should adhere to the following instructions,
1. Do not drag woman with anybody
2. Do not drag land with anyone
3. Do not drag money with anyone.
If you do these you shall live long.
f9 parellel. "if you do these you shall not live long "
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Nuezha(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
FrancisTony:

-Eat good food.
-Exercise a lot.

Mtcheew! undecided

Abacha, Dora Akunyili etc, etc, all did the aforementioned.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nuezha:

Abacha, Dora Akunyili etc, etc, all did the aforementioned.
Oh' well, they were both religious theist.
None was atheist.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by 100Cents: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:
Well well well , , it's just God that preserves our lives.

Gbam...
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by royalexcel2: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
FrancisTony:

-Eat good food.
-Exercise a lot.

Mtcheew! undecided
My friend grow up the word of God can not lie , yes eat good , be happy and exercise good etc can still not make you live long if you are a fake Christian or Muslim involved in the business of swindling people and spreading false hood , u will definetly die on your way to exercise early in the morning my brother.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Nuezha(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
FrancisTony:

Oh' well, they were both religious theist.
None was atheist.

Steve Jobs?!

I got your point anyways.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by xklucvG: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29696164][/quote]
Not true i do not believe it, there so many evil men around despite their old age they still have plenty of life in them. Like The Evil Genius(IBB), Ebora of Owu(Baba OBJ) etc.
I am just being real.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
royalexcel2:
My friend grow up the word of God can not lie , yes eat good , be happy and exercise good etc can still not make you live long if you are a fake Christian or Muslim involved in the business of swindling people and spreading false hood , u will definetly die on your way to exercise early in the morning my brother.
Why are you being unnecessary pained?
You need to grow up first.
So you'll not die if you're a real Christian, huh?.
Mtcheew!
You religitards are bunch of clowns.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nuezha:

Steve Jobs?!

I got your point anyways.
Okay!

Let me paraphrase; I think Religionists are wallowing in hypocrisy and denial.
Many Atheists live long by doing what I listed.
How many Theists live long by doing what Adeboye listed without spicing it with mine.
Actually, what I listed saves, even though it's not a criteria for living long.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by breakeven: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
justi4jesu:

[s]Heaven helps those who help themselves. smiley
[/s]

HEAVEN HELP THOSE WHO DO WHAT HEAVEN SAYS
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Orikinla(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Not by telling lies like GEJ. grin

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by gatiano(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
incomplete! either due to ignorance or simply intentional mislead. ofcourse doing good, repairs one's character, and with good characters comes good feelings. The first point is simply "gossips", prayers alone can't stop anyone from gossiping, it requires a good state of mind and keeping oneself busy (so as you can see, the govt in cohorts with the pastors and reverends aren't helping). the 3rd point is funny, seek peace, what an error, perhaps he meant seek justice, nomatter how you twist the whole thing or situation, there can never be peace without justice, Thus Jesus is coming with a powerful 2 edged sword. that means judgement, then we may decide about peace.

The secret of living a very long, good, wonderful and fulfilled life is "LOVE FOR ONESELF". By getting intouch with who you really are, as a black person no matter how wicked, you are and will always be a righteous person, born out off a righteous parent and righteous ancestors.
2) what and how you eat will dictate who and what you are. Eat very good food and eat them very less often, one meal a day at the maximum.
bread, potatoes, rice, big hormone induced chickens are a very bad food, eat them less if you can. Africa is blessed with greens and herbs (those are food that GOD eats and once in 72 hours, i can't do that myself for now). Pork is a food that every blackman or any mankind should pray not to see in their dreams how much less to see it or eat them, without bigotry or religion, eating straight maggots is better than eating the pork. obviously maggot is not what a living thing should want to consume, it shows the extent to which the pork is bad (it causes gossip).

Stay righteous and upright!

[quote author=lalasticlala post=29696164][/quote]
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by justi4jesu(f): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Goshen360:

This is a big lie!!! If you help yourself, then you don't need heaven's help. Heaven only help the helpless!!! He is HELP in the time of Help.... wink

wink Yours is the biggest lie ever grin tongue
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29696164][/quote] Well, it maybe because god is not in hurry. After this place you dont have say in what happens to you next. Also it may be a sign of rejection, some people are killed young to preserve their lives from evil. It may also be away for god to give u time to commit as many evils as you wish. It can be because of this three reasons. But only if god exists
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by mentorandfriend(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
justi4jesu:

Heaven helps those who help themselves. smiley
Heaven's help is for the helpless.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by justi4jesu(f): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Heaven's help is for the helpless.

Like you abi tongue
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by mentorandfriend(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:

Yea that's true.
It's not true dear. Heaven's help is for the helpless.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by mentorandfriend(m): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
justi4jesu:

Like you abi tongue
All of our help must come from God. Man can only lift you as far as his hand can go, but God's hand is limitless.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by mimi24grt(f): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
God'll help us
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by dayotheone(m): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
FrancisTony:

-Eat good food.
-Exercise a lot.

Mtcheew! undecided

well , i dont really agree with you , cause you have just mentioned part of it , and who told you doing all this , you will live longer ,..
dont you know exercise profit alittle , cause the spiritual control the physical ... or dont you know many as died earlier , cause they could not keep there month ... bros , watch your mouth also , and think before you reach conclusion.. dont be too narrow minded because of your mindset towards others , personality or religious .. thanks
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by donnaira(m): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
FrancisTony:

-Eat good food.
-Exercise a lot.

Mtcheew! undecided
but with all the above Michael Jackson still died.
don't b carried away
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by iyaski: 1:03am On Jan 12, 2015
FrancisTony:

-Eat good food.
-Exercise a lot.

Mtcheew! undecided

How long have you lived?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by greatnow: 4:51am On Jan 12, 2015
nijanigga:

senselessness squared .you seems dead already and you're more of a " living dead".
lolz people like you should be the reason why abortion should be allowed in some cases....
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2015
I think I can make it in this Man of God Racket.. hmm let me see.

3 Secrets for Living Longer in a Harsh Environment Like Nigeria

1: Do Good
2: Seek Good
3: Live Good

OMG!!! OMG!! that's it. THAT IS IT! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2015
words for the wise

i just pray they listen cry
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2015
@OP cancel that word REVEALS before God go vex for you.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by seunayantokun(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
A very good fairly used iPad 3 is available for sale at

N30,000 only.

Call Pastor Agboola on 08032519539

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) / Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.