Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) (39582 Views)

Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally / APC Governors At Obaseki's Governorship Campaign Launch / Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by arewaempire: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
NapoIeon:

You hopeless Abooki oya go and shine my shoe if you really need my gworo

Hopeless vagabond

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

Osu. cheesy
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by xklucvG: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
gists:

I am not a member of any political party, but to the best of my knowledge, the pdp umbrella signifies cover and protection (just like you use an umbrella in the rain and sun for protection.). The labour's wheel represents the wheel of progress - "keeping the country moving forward". The apc's broom as far as I can tell signifies cleansing the country of all the "dirts" and dusting all the "cobwebs" tarnishing the image of this country. I my be wrong on all of these because I am not a member of any party. I can see that the founding fathers/mothers of the parties mean well for the country.

But I just can't figure-out what the symbol of the apga party represents and I am sure there are members of apga on nairaland and more knowledgeable Nigerians are here to help us out.
It represent a new dawn you know the cock crow at down.
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by pyx: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
good for him, no money to even hire a decent place for campaign. uncompleted building tinz. how are we sure is not ritual centre.lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by NapoIeon: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
arewaempire:

Osu. cheesy
Abokii eze ule
Thunder fire your ancestors there
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by aspabay(m): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
blink182:
Fowl not Foul.

Oga where did you see foul?
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by emeka2847: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
All this insult!
Is this how to get people to accept Jonathan? No wa o.
NapoIeon:

My hungry abokki come and shine my shoe for some gworo

cheesy

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey

Gej till 2019
#BuhariShowYourCertificate

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by yinkuscious(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
some politician be like babalawo
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Gr8tasign: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
gists:
No pun intended, just asking a simple honest question.
We know what the pdp's umbrella, the labour's wheel and apc's broom represent. But can someone tell me what this apga symbol represents?
Again no pun intended, just asking a simple honest question.
In igboland (days past)cock crow is used to know it's mornin/wake-up time, thus kokorokooo writen on apga banners, posters etc.

I av gvn u hint so complete it.
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by logica(m): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Foul indeed. Did the ref blow his whistle?
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by wilffy: 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
gists:

I am not a member of any political party, but to the best of my knowledge, the pdp umbrella signifies cover and protection (just like you use an umbrella in the rain and sun for protection.). The labour's wheel represents the wheel of progress - "keeping the country moving forward". The apc's broom as far as I can tell signifies cleansing the country of all the "dirts" and dusting all the "cobwebs" tarnishing the image of this country. I my be wrong on all of these because I am not a member of any party. I can see that the founding fathers/mothers of the parties mean well for the country.

But I just can't figure-out what the symbol of the apga party represents and I am sure there are members of apga on nairaland and more knowledgeable Nigerians are here to help us out.

The broom also shows unity. A strand of broom can not sweep clean or sweep at all, but as a bunch as it were - it sweeps clean. Meaning if all come together, we can build a better and formidable Nigeria. #ChangeWeNeed

2 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 12, 2015
aspabay:

Oga where did you see foul?
on the front page
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by one4GOD(f): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2015
Am sure they have worn it pampers to avoid such embarrasement.

wellmax:
Next governor indeed. Is the chicken dead or alive? I hope its alive so its can pour some shit on Maku's agbada. Lollll
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Sodangi77: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2015
That's PDP for you, they use and dump you. After defending PDP lead government they couldn't give ticket to contest in his state, livhaing him going about with cock, that's food for tough you bro.
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 13, 2015
Labaran maku and the good chicken campaign
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Abyzan(m): 11:00am On Jan 13, 2015
native doctor took a stroll out of his shrine well dressed but with his chicken
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 13, 2015
mikeansy:
A rooster represents a "A NEW DAWN"

Everyone wants a new dawn in politics, it represents CHANGE

When you wake up in the wee hours of the morning in the village you hear a rooster crowing kooookoooroooo kooooohhhhh!!!!! It means the day has broken and there is a new dawn!

APGA by its Rooster are promising a New Dawn in politics.

spot light on "the day has broken....."

is that sentence right

nb:I was watching a TV program where a similar sentence was labelled wrong but not corrected.

PS ; what's the right thing to say @all
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by Countryman93: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Contrary to public opinion especially on the social media, Labaran Maku is coasting to victory in Nasarawa State. For those who are in tune with developments in Nasarawa, you will agree that the state is electorally radical. The masses who in just a month plus rallied for Tanko Almakura the incumbent are badly disenchanted with him for woefully failing their high expectations. They have vowed to pay back with unprecedented revolution for Labaran Maku's APGA. It may sound like a joke but I challenge people to make their verifications. All the initial posturing of his Eggon Kinsmen has changed tremendously. Now with the Eggon fully in mobilization for their kinsman, it is an assurance of 0ver 50% votes. Coming to the Alago nation next in population, Maku will pull at least 30% votes in solidarity with their son Alhaji Ibrahim Abu his running mate. The Biggest jugular for Maku is that a chunk of PDP followership in the state who cut across the Megili/koro, Mada, Gbagyi, Afo, Agatu, Tiv, Fulani, Yeskwa Panda and many other ethnic nationalities are loyalists of Labaran Maku who will fight from within in retaliation for the ugly manipulation at the PDP primaries. Further more, the massive Igbo residents in Karu, Mararaba, Nyanya, Masaka, Karshi, Ado, Auta Balefi, One Man Village, Keffi, Lafia, Akwanga etc are mobilising heavily for John Labaran Maku on the platform of their favourite Party APGA. It is wise to make confirmations and follow up with developments before making erroneous conclusions on politics and personalities in the social media. For the rural masses, the idea of voting for the Chicken Logo excites them a lot. Funnily, the chicken is a popular topic amongst the people in all gatherings which has helped in accentuating Maku's acceptability and popularity. Note also that the small Hausa Communities in lafia, keffi, wamba and nasarawa that are sympathetic to Almakura of APC and Agabi of PDP will have to divide votes amongst them which is a huge deficit for the two candidates. whichever way you analyse the mathematics in the state, Labaran maku is highly favoured and better poised to win massively. for sure 2015 has so many shocker for the country as people perceived by the media to be underdogs will emerge victorious at the polls! please I again challenge us to verify this piece of analytical information by reaching out to theses various factors I have listed to confirm for ourselves the true situation in Nasarawa aside all these erroneous media reports!!!

Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
mikeansy:

please what does APC's broom represent?
it represents presidential aspirant showing his affidavit in place of his credentials.
APC now mean Affidavit People Congress
Re: Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) by businessMODE(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2018
Labaran Maku is the incoming Governor of Nasarawa State come 2019

Come join APGA the rooster party. It's a new dawn on Nasarawa and Nigeria at-large. Support Labaran Maku Governor of Nasarawa State 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today / Kate Hopkins Mocks Nigerians Over Balogun Market Fire Incident / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.